LearningToTrade.com (Martin Cole) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of LearningToTrade.com (Martin Cole) on our forum

Damien Davis,
Armidale NSW, Australia,
Mar 10, 2013,

I'd like to update my review on using the Pat Software, as I previously said Martins course helped me on my journey but I want people to know that I'm not using Pat or trading his method anymore. I still gained from his education but I couldn't gain " Long term consistency" trading as taught. Now having more experience/education, and knowing that I can find most of what he teaches online for free I'm changing my review to 3 stars.

2012-07-01 5Star There are not many reviews here for Martin cole and the PAT software he trades with so I am posting my first review with FPA for two reasons.
The first is that I couldn't find many reviews when I was looking to purchase his training and possibly subscribe to using his software.
The second reason is because I took the plunge and made a purchase. In my first week of using PAT (after doing the training), I made 190 pips , that's not a typo 190 PIPS!! That's profit, I had a few losses , my biggest being 14 pips, my biggest win being 82 pips , i had 15 pip stop on that trade.
The average draw down is between 15 and 20 pips and the average winner is between 60 and 80 pips.
I am new to the program and have never had an experience like it. I have spent thousands on BS training and lost a lot trading but didn't give up, finally something that really works with a real R/R ratio, no scaling out of trades.
In my first week with1% risk per trade I added 13% to my account. I'm not saying this is for everyone , or that I'll keep getting these results next week I might only gain 8 or 9% haha

I have been trading fx for two years and it's taken me this long to find something that really works for me , there is plenty of information out there, his site , you tube ect.. have a look
Alexey Latiy,
Kiev, Ukraine,
Oct 14, 2008,

Hello, Russell and PAT users.

Am really grateful to you. Your review is deep and sincere. It gives me a possibility to communicate with an experienced PAT-trader
Russell Thomas,
Warrington, United Kingdom,
Feb 16, 2008,

Alex,

I'm sorry that you feel this way, I met you on Martin's course in July 2007. After messing with systems and spending around