lazytrading.com (Steve Hoven) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of lazytrading.com (Steve Hoven) on our forum

PPG1,
Georgia,
Dec 19, 2007,

I'm sorry to say BetOntheMarkets recently re-designed their "tick" chart software and when it came back on-line Steve's software stopped working.

It was very good at predicting short term trends but I only had fair results following the signals it generated.
John,
Nov 17, 2007,

Steve has his hands in a little bit of everything. His software sucks. Customer support is not the best. I would never do it again.
Oluwaseun,
Nigeria,
Oct 20, 2007,

People said it's good.All I could appreciate about steve is that he has the best support.24 hrs support.Though I cannt say much about the performance...
Anifowose,
Nigeria,
Oct 14, 2007,

I have been recieving signals from steve and his software has never failed me. The softwae is ok only that is not much in circulation and also works very well in betonmarket.
C P,
California,
Aug 24, 2007,

I have received signals from Steve as promised and he supports the software as stated on his web site. I have never received any negative service from Steve since buying and using the software. He is online all the time and send out signals daily as they occur. He also responds very quickly to instant messaging. I have no negative experiences with Steve Hoven nor his software.
bill more,