Vantage Point Software Review

Vantage Point Software

Louis Mendelsohn

Formerly was TraderTech.com

Updated: Sep 13, 2021 · VantagePointSoftware.com  · Is this your company?
Vantage Point Software

Established: 1979
Contact: info@vantagepointsoftware.com, 1-800-732-5407

Join live discussion of VantagePointSoftware.com on our forum

Florida, USA,
Jun 21, 2021,

Vantage Point Artificial Intelligent Software is the Best

I am very happy and pleased that I joined the Vantage Point program. I feel that the instructors and online training are very beneficial. The Vantage Point AI and the assistance from our instructors is very relative to our success. I Think that vantage point has a excellent program to benefit those that want to succeed, but still need support training with this excellent software program. I am very pleased that I am part of that the Vantage Point family and thankful that I found VP AI software. The MAJOR PLUS FOR ME IS “I’M MAKING MONEY$“.

Denver, USA,
Feb 24, 2021,

For peoples understanding.

Anytime you purchase something to help with your trading it takes time and screen time to understand how to use it and how it works. With vantage point it’s pretty cut dry and simple. When it crosses green you buy when it crosses red you sell. Some people may have used this software and lost money and I did too at first. But it’s honestly because people are using it wrong. To use this software accurately and effectively it takes serious and extreme PATIENCE. When the crossover moves happen your in the trade with your stop loss set usually below previous days candle if your buying and above previous days candle if your selling. Now, if you use the short term crossover with vantage point don’t be SO SURPRISED if you lose some money because it’s the most aggressive crossover to use for trading. For me personally as a swing trader I use the medium term crossover. When you use this software you have to think like a robot and not let human emotions come into play. As a customer after purchasing the license I spent 6 months just taking the free classes and really trying to understand and learn how to use it. It DOES work and you can make a lot of money off of it, but the biggest problem people have is GREED. When the software gives a signal most people (including me at the time) would over leverage my account and 20-30 pips in drawdown I would be out the trade and lose money. To be fairly honest, if your using this software you HAVE TO USE PROPER RISK MANAGEMENT. That’s the only way this software will work. If you have a $1000 account and your margin trading forex for example, trade with low risk 0.01-0.05 and don’t close or baby sit your trades. Let it run if you get a buy signal until the move is finished and is about to cross red. If you use these directions you will be profitable using this software. It’s not 100% and nothing is but it does work if people have the right psychology and risk management

Sep 23, 2020 - 4 Stars So I heard about the software from a friend and decided to try it out, there is a lot to learn and I ended up taking several coaching classes. At first I was pretty skeptical we had my doubts on if the software was BS or if it really worked. I seen tons and tons of negative reviews on this website about vantage point. Although I understand some circumstances, I have to say the majority of the people that say negative reviews about it probably did not take the time out to really actually learn how to use the system and implement a strategy depending on your trading style. For example, when you’re using the entellus scanner you have to set it up for either swing trading or scalping. Depending on if you’re scalping your swing trading also depends on if you should be using the predicted moving average medium term or long term. Mostly what I want to share about my experiences this, it took about two months of back testing total to start seeing results. You have to understand somebody else created the software in until you take the time out to really understand how it works of course you’re going to lose money. Nothing not even this software is 100% and you should still be using common sense proper risk management in your own technical analysis combined with the software. If you’re just using the software to take trades, obviously your not disciplined or educated enough to do your own investigation before entering the market.

Utah, USA,
Oct 15, 2020,

VantagePoint Software a must avoid product horrible customer service

In Jan 2019 I bought a trading software called VantagePoint. I purchased licenses for stock and a few futures symbols. Larry Williams recommended it and some of his training had helped my trading. I was moving at the time and did not get access to it till March 2019 due to not having access to the machine it was installed on. I asked to use the other license on a VM the said no even though they sold me two licenses.

I was wary of it but put a few trades on in SIM and they lost. I waited a couple of months took a discounted trading room class for 40 dollars. I then gave it another try in SiM and it lost all trades again.

Finally, I started to chart up certain symbols that I trade and it on some of them my chart predicted before the "AI" did.

I spoke to Nicole Forriti today. She convinced that I was an idiot and that it was a great product. Just kidding she just talked to me like i was one. Either way, we came to an impasse on what should happen.

My advice learns technical analysis and avoid any product that portrays itself as Artificial Intelligence. Most of these bogus AI products are just using TA in the background. It was obvious VantagePoint was just moving aveages and nothing else.

Steve,
Ontario, Canada,
Oct 9, 2020,

High quality products and team

I have been a VP customer for 7 years now. From the very beginning their customer support and coaching team have been top notch. They have been very proactive in reaching out to me to ensure I continue to be successful. When I have a question I always receive a timely and high quality answer. The Live Training Room and free VP University sessions are excellent and helped me to take full advantage of the software's capabilities. I am primarily an options trader and it has most definitely helped me be successful in my trading. Great product and great people.

FL, USA,
Jun 25, 2020,

This is a MA Crossover Indicator not trading software

I have been trading the FOREX market for over 5 years and there are many indicators a trader uses to get confirmation on trend reversals. That is all VantagePoint is a very expensive over exagerated indicator that uses MA's and EMA's sold to inexperieced traders as a signal on when to buy and sell, which is completely misleading. I replicated these MA's and EMA's and they both react the same when price reverses. As a trader there is more than MA/EMA crossovers that we watch to take a position on a trade. Paying attention to support and resistance levels, overbought and oversold indications, levels, dissecting every timeframe and fundamentals all factor in when trading. I utilized harmonics, level counting, trend line structure, and Elliot wave principles and when using these principles I still look at overbought and oversold indicators in conjunction with support and resistance areas and when price reaches these reversal areas is when an MA/EMA crossover can give you a confirming indication price is reversing. To trade just off an MA/EMA crossover is setting yourself up for bad trades and losing money. If you want to invest in something that will turn your trading into good quality profitable trades then invest in educating yourself on how to trade not an overpriced indicator that you already have in your trading platform. Don't buy into the AI and neural network BS they sell you on the front end and keep you on the line until your 10-15 day grace period is over with then try to retain you by offering you more product to continue using their software when you try and get a refund.

****Also for anyone that is having an issue getting your money back all you have to do is call your credit card company and dispute the charge they will refund you if you cancel the dispute because if they have too many disputes the merchant can suspend processing.****

Bottom line is don't purchase this software you don't need it for the price the value isn't there. Their sales guys don't trade and don't understand what they are actually selling nor does the President or any of the executives so they believe their product is actually forecasting tend changes when its simply an MA/EMA indicator. This is a boiler room set up hard sale one call close so beware and they like to hide behind special organizations they donate too like Shriners Children's Hospital to tug at your emotions so beware of that as well. Don't be fooled save your money.
Apr 25, 2020,

VantagePoint, a Price-Tiered Marketing Sham

Like everyone else, I'm looking for something that will help a retail trader
like myself gain some profitability. What we don't need is the deception-peddlers that continue to haunt us in this industry.

In summary, VP sells you the package, gives you a peek at what
over “$100,000” worth of software feels like with all the bells & whistles,
including “proprietary” indicators, then AFTER the 15 day “warranty” period
expires, they proceed to give the purchaser another 7 days to decide
which markets to select, all the while pumping you to buy at least another
$20,000 worth of indicators. Their artificially-inflated value just on the 35 FOREX pairs came to $75,000. So this made it look like I was getting a super deal,
5 pairs for $2,000 !

Sadly, I purchased the package 31MAR2020. This so-called warranty expired 14APR20, which was not mentioned, of course.

In my case, they set a deadline for Tuesday 22APR20, requiring me to make
a selection of 5 Forex markets out of the 35 pairs initially available.

After the re-registration 22APR20, the indicators I was counting on were removed from the program, essentially making this program worthless. The pull-down markets menu was reduced to practically a blank page.

Also removed was the much-hyped “Intelliscan” feature indicator which required hundreds of markets (like thousands of stocks) to be effective in its “patented” data-mining capacity. I simply hadn’t paid enough.

Yes, they say how many markets are purchased, but the indicators that they
are promoting require the huge software bundle (not explained at all),
which makes this whole thing so misleading & outrageous.

This is what I mean by the belated “tiered-pricing marketing sham”.
Then they pulled the rug out from under me.

What’s left is a program with no “Advantage” whatsoever. I can download these residual indicators anywhere on line for free.

I'm an experienced trader, not necessarily good, but experienced in live trading. Save your money, and especially your time.

Unfortunately, I ran across FPA only after I had given out my
Credit Card number :-( :-(

There should be a class-action lawsuit filed against VantagePoint.

Simply put, these guys are first-class shysters.
GA, USA,
Jan 2, 2020,

Dis-Advantage Point

Up to 86% does not mean an average of 86% accuracy. I purchased Vantage Point and received training. I began with paper trades and later took the leap of faith – disastrous. Paper trades and live trades were less than 50% accurate. During my registration period, I was “locked out” of the software 4 times as IT support struggled to register the sectors that I requested. I paid $4500 and lost close to $2000 during the “registration period”. Because I was locked out repeatedly, Vantage Point support extended the registration period. When I was locked out the 4th time, I asked for a refund. I was denied the refund due to having gone several days past the 15 day registration period.
Through the ordeal of using the software and the continual lockouts, I have to say that customer support was slow to resolve the issue each time it happened.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND VANTAGE POINT software. Buy a magic 8-Ball and save yourself some $$$ without sacrificing accuracy. Vantage Point software is not a good AI program and certainly not worth the aggravation. Don't believe the 5 star reviews - ask a real user.
Mark,
Anacortes, USA,
Sep 3, 2019,

Buyer Beware!

Have been called by the company and received the well scripted, hard, sales pitch. Perhaps it means nothing to other folks, but they called through a spoofed phone number (so NOT a good sign). Have been trading 20 years and at this point, am pretty well versed in doing a background check on anything related to trading. This has all the earmarks of a BAD deal. Note the similarities between the complaints in the negative reviews. The "glowing" reviews seem amazingly vague, and there are other odd earmarks of them being suspect. The scam trading product companies ALWAYS post bogus reviews for their products. After reading all the reviews, it appears as though the 86+% win rate is highly inflated (perhaps no better than a coin toss). The AI feature can be closely approximated with a combination of moving averages (gee - paying the big bucks for not much at all). Apparently, in the past they had a traders forum area - that was shut down after everyone ended up complaining about the lack of profits created (yep - have seen that with other trading scams as well). The company seems good at marketing - and most folks claim the product to be grossly overpriced. After a couple of decades of watching similar companies push their wares - have grown weary of those who lie cheat and steal. Cold call me through a spoofed number, and I figure that I now have the right to complain. - or at least write out a synopsis of the many negative reviews.
Colorado, USA,
May 1, 2019,

Why I find VantagePoint invaluable in my trading

I have been studying and using VantagePoint almost on a daily basis for a little over 4 months now. Prior to using VantagePoint, I have tried a few other trend-determining software packages, and I have about 20 years trading stocks and options, about 2-years (with training) trading Forex, and only months trading Futures. I have run VantagePoint through my trading routines, and have not paper-traded with it (i.e. I only used real money), and I have slowly built up my confidence in using the product and in believing in VantagePoint’s accuracy of 70 to 86% (depending on the instrument). The main benefits of VantagePoint for me: 1.) It is 70 to 86% accurate on market direction. This results in me being right 70-86% of the time or more if I use VantagePoint as a predictive layer on top of my already solid, high probability trading strategy, and so my accuracy in predicting the correct trade direction is even greater than 86% most of the time. I cannot say I WIN more than 86% of the time because the other half of the solution to profits is being able to manage (adjust) your positions while in the trade, but you can learn how to do this with VantagePoint tutelage as well. So allow me to say this in another way: VantagePoint is my comfort zone QC tool: it keeps me OUT of 80% of losing trades that I would have otherwise gotten into before VantagePoint. How important is that to profitability? I rarely take a trade now if it has not been screened by VantagePoint to tell me it is going to go in the correct direction. 2.) VantagePoint is very helpful determining INEXPENSIVE Entries and the most PROFITABLE Exits, due to its trend predictive qualities, which leads me to what I feel is the biggest helpful tool of VantagePoint next to direction accuracy: 3.) it accurately predicts (major) trend reversals in a particular instrument or sector days before other software because it is truly globally tied to the rest of the world markets with its Artificial Intelligence predictive qualities, AND it finds these trend reversals before any other software out there (that I have reviewed). It also presents these trends in a very easy to understand visual chart. This results in 4.) Very precious time savings for me: I do not have to spend extra time managing my trades or watching the market to determine the best entry or exit by the very nature of the DAY data that VantagePoint crunches each evening and the extreme accuracy. I can leave my computer without “day managing” my open positions, and “get some fresh air”. 5.) VantagePoint also takes out much of the emotion from trading (because I already know where my market is headed), allowing me to sleep better at night too. But be forewarned: VantagePoint is not a get rich quick system or easy money: I was a fairly experienced trader going into this relationship with VantagePoint and it has been 4 months learning to use this software efficiently, so you must be ready to dive in like this was a semester High school class, and put your thinking cap on. This tool is very powerful and I especially like the full flexibility of the Intelliscan where I can really refine my search down to just what I am looking for. I have been trading mainly options before VantagePoint and I continue to trade mostly options, with the addition of Futures if VantagePoint shows me a major Futures reversal, with my main objective being to get into the trend reversals early as soon as VantagePoint finds them while they are strongest, and ride the trend to as long as it goes using VantagePoint to manage the positions each trading day close, just like the last major 4-month long trend reversal to the upside in crude oil for example. 6.) VantagePoint gives the best snapshot on a chart of the current (or past) trends compared to any other software that I have seen. Thank you VantagePoint for your patience of my evaluation and detailed questions.
Jeff Reynolds,
Rock Hill, SC, USA,
Oct 22, 2018,

Using Vantage Point for trading FOREX takes the anxiety out of my trading. I know before the day starts where my profit and exit points are without an

I started using Vantage Point nearly 5 years ago for trading stocks with good success. Then I added a few FOREX pairs, wondering if they could actually work there as well. After a couple of weeks of testing I figured out that the Predicted High and Lows were amazingly spot on! Since then I actually draw the VP PHigh & PLow lines on my trading charts every evening in preparation for the next day’s trading. Many days if that market is not trending I have had good success trading to the predicted high for the day, reverse my position and trade it right back down to predicted low. It doesn’t get much simpler than that!
The support people have been great to me and they also listen to suggested add ones or changes from a traders perspective.