Vantage Point Software Review

Vantage Point Software

Louis Mendelsohn

Formerly was TraderTech.com

Updated: Jun 25, 2020 · VantagePointSoftware.com  · Is this your company?
Vantage Point Software

Join live discussion of VantagePointSoftware.com on our forum

FL, USA,
Jun 25, 2020,

This is a MA Crossover Indicator not trading software

I have been trading the FOREX market for over 5 years and there are many indicators a trader uses to get confirmation on trend reversals. That is all VantagePoint is a very expensive over exagerated indicator that uses MA's and EMA's sold to inexperieced traders as a signal on when to buy and sell, which is completely misleading. I replicated these MA's and EMA's and they both react the same when price reverses. As a trader there is more than MA/EMA crossovers that we watch to take a position on a trade. Paying attention to support and resistance levels, overbought and oversold indications, levels, dissecting every timeframe and fundamentals all factor in when trading. I utilized harmonics, level counting, trend line structure, and Elliot wave principles and when using these principles I still look at overbought and oversold indicators in conjunction with support and resistance areas and when price reaches these reversal areas is when an MA/EMA crossover can give you a confirming indication price is reversing. To trade just off an MA/EMA crossover is setting yourself up for bad trades and losing money. If you want to invest in something that will turn your trading into good quality profitable trades then invest in educating yourself on how to trade not an overpriced indicator that you already have in your trading platform. Don't buy into the AI and neural network BS they sell you on the front end and keep you on the line until your 10-15 day grace period is over with then try to retain you by offering you more product to continue using their software when you try and get a refund.

****Also for anyone that is having an issue getting your money back all you have to do is call your credit card company and dispute the charge they will refund you if you cancel the dispute because if they have too many disputes the merchant can suspend processing.****

Bottom line is don't purchase this software you don't need it for the price the value isn't there. Their sales guys don't trade and don't understand what they are actually selling nor does the President or any of the executives so they believe their product is actually forecasting tend changes when its simply an MA/EMA indicator. This is a boiler room set up hard sale one call close so beware and they like to hide behind special organizations they donate too like Shriners Children's Hospital to tug at your emotions so beware of that as well. Don't be fooled save your money.

Apr 25, 2020,

VantagePoint, a Price-Tiered Marketing Sham

Like everyone else, I'm looking for something that will help a retail trader
like myself gain some profitability. What we don't need is the deception-peddlers that continue to haunt us in this industry.

In summary, VP sells you the package, gives you a peek at what
over “$100,000” worth of software feels like with all the bells & whistles,
including “proprietary” indicators, then AFTER the 15 day “warranty” period
expires, they proceed to give the purchaser another 7 days to decide
which markets to select, all the while pumping you to buy at least another
$20,000 worth of indicators. Their artificially-inflated value just on the 35 FOREX pairs came to $75,000. So this made it look like I was getting a super deal,
5 pairs for $2,000 !

Sadly, I purchased the package 31MAR2020. This so-called warranty expired 14APR20, which was not mentioned, of course.

In my case, they set a deadline for Tuesday 22APR20, requiring me to make
a selection of 5 Forex markets out of the 35 pairs initially available.

After the re-registration 22APR20, the indicators I was counting on were removed from the program, essentially making this program worthless. The pull-down markets menu was reduced to practically a blank page.

Also removed was the much-hyped “Intelliscan” feature indicator which required hundreds of markets (like thousands of stocks) to be effective in its “patented” data-mining capacity. I simply hadn’t paid enough.

Yes, they say how many markets are purchased, but the indicators that they
are promoting require the huge software bundle (not explained at all),
which makes this whole thing so misleading & outrageous.

This is what I mean by the belated “tiered-pricing marketing sham”.
Then they pulled the rug out from under me.

What’s left is a program with no “Advantage” whatsoever. I can download these residual indicators anywhere on line for free.

I'm an experienced trader, not necessarily good, but experienced in live trading. Save your money, and especially your time.

Unfortunately, I ran across FPA only after I had given out my
Credit Card number :-( :-(

There should be a class-action lawsuit filed against VantagePoint.

Simply put, these guys are first-class shysters.
GA, USA,
Jan 2, 2020,

Dis-Advantage Point

Up to 86% does not mean an average of 86% accuracy. I purchased Vantage Point and received training. I began with paper trades and later took the leap of faith – disastrous. Paper trades and live trades were less than 50% accurate. During my registration period, I was “locked out” of the software 4 times as IT support struggled to register the sectors that I requested. I paid $4500 and lost close to $2000 during the “registration period”. Because I was locked out repeatedly, Vantage Point support extended the registration period. When I was locked out the 4th time, I asked for a refund. I was denied the refund due to having gone several days past the 15 day registration period.
Through the ordeal of using the software and the continual lockouts, I have to say that customer support was slow to resolve the issue each time it happened.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND VANTAGE POINT software. Buy a magic 8-Ball and save yourself some $$$ without sacrificing accuracy. Vantage Point software is not a good AI program and certainly not worth the aggravation. Don't believe the 5 star reviews - ask a real user.
Mark,
Anacortes, USA,
Sep 3, 2019,

Buyer Beware!

Have been called by the company and received the well scripted, hard, sales pitch. Perhaps it means nothing to other folks, but they called through a spoofed phone number (so NOT a good sign). Have been trading 20 years and at this point, am pretty well versed in doing a background check on anything related to trading. This has all the earmarks of a BAD deal. Note the similarities between the complaints in the negative reviews. The "glowing" reviews seem amazingly vague, and there are other odd earmarks of them being suspect. The scam trading product companies ALWAYS post bogus reviews for their products. After reading all the reviews, it appears as though the 86+% win rate is highly inflated (perhaps no better than a coin toss). The AI feature can be closely approximated with a combination of moving averages (gee - paying the big bucks for not much at all). Apparently, in the past they had a traders forum area - that was shut down after everyone ended up complaining about the lack of profits created (yep - have seen that with other trading scams as well). The company seems good at marketing - and most folks claim the product to be grossly overpriced. After a couple of decades of watching similar companies push their wares - have grown weary of those who lie cheat and steal. Cold call me through a spoofed number, and I figure that I now have the right to complain. - or at least write out a synopsis of the many negative reviews.
Colorado, USA,
May 1, 2019,

Why I find VantagePoint invaluable in my trading

I have been studying and using VantagePoint almost on a daily basis for a little over 4 months now. Prior to using VantagePoint, I have tried a few other trend-determining software packages, and I have about 20 years trading stocks and options, about 2-years (with training) trading Forex, and only months trading Futures. I have run VantagePoint through my trading routines, and have not paper-traded with it (i.e. I only used real money), and I have slowly built up my confidence in using the product and in believing in VantagePoint’s accuracy of 70 to 86% (depending on the instrument). The main benefits of VantagePoint for me: 1.) It is 70 to 86% accurate on market direction. This results in me being right 70-86% of the time or more if I use VantagePoint as a predictive layer on top of my already solid, high probability trading strategy, and so my accuracy in predicting the correct trade direction is even greater than 86% most of the time. I cannot say I WIN more than 86% of the time because the other half of the solution to profits is being able to manage (adjust) your positions while in the trade, but you can learn how to do this with VantagePoint tutelage as well. So allow me to say this in another way: VantagePoint is my comfort zone QC tool: it keeps me OUT of 80% of losing trades that I would have otherwise gotten into before VantagePoint. How important is that to profitability? I rarely take a trade now if it has not been screened by VantagePoint to tell me it is going to go in the correct direction. 2.) VantagePoint is very helpful determining INEXPENSIVE Entries and the most PROFITABLE Exits, due to its trend predictive qualities, which leads me to what I feel is the biggest helpful tool of VantagePoint next to direction accuracy: 3.) it accurately predicts (major) trend reversals in a particular instrument or sector days before other software because it is truly globally tied to the rest of the world markets with its Artificial Intelligence predictive qualities, AND it finds these trend reversals before any other software out there (that I have reviewed). It also presents these trends in a very easy to understand visual chart. This results in 4.) Very precious time savings for me: I do not have to spend extra time managing my trades or watching the market to determine the best entry or exit by the very nature of the DAY data that VantagePoint crunches each evening and the extreme accuracy. I can leave my computer without “day managing” my open positions, and “get some fresh air”. 5.) VantagePoint also takes out much of the emotion from trading (because I already know where my market is headed), allowing me to sleep better at night too. But be forewarned: VantagePoint is not a get rich quick system or easy money: I was a fairly experienced trader going into this relationship with VantagePoint and it has been 4 months learning to use this software efficiently, so you must be ready to dive in like this was a semester High school class, and put your thinking cap on. This tool is very powerful and I especially like the full flexibility of the Intelliscan where I can really refine my search down to just what I am looking for. I have been trading mainly options before VantagePoint and I continue to trade mostly options, with the addition of Futures if VantagePoint shows me a major Futures reversal, with my main objective being to get into the trend reversals early as soon as VantagePoint finds them while they are strongest, and ride the trend to as long as it goes using VantagePoint to manage the positions each trading day close, just like the last major 4-month long trend reversal to the upside in crude oil for example. 6.) VantagePoint gives the best snapshot on a chart of the current (or past) trends compared to any other software that I have seen. Thank you VantagePoint for your patience of my evaluation and detailed questions.
Jeff Reynolds,
Rock Hill, SC, USA,
Oct 22, 2018,

Using Vantage Point for trading FOREX takes the anxiety out of my trading. I know before the day starts where my profit and exit points are without an

I started using Vantage Point nearly 5 years ago for trading stocks with good success. Then I added a few FOREX pairs, wondering if they could actually work there as well. After a couple of weeks of testing I figured out that the Predicted High and Lows were amazingly spot on! Since then I actually draw the VP PHigh & PLow lines on my trading charts every evening in preparation for the next day’s trading. Many days if that market is not trending I have had good success trading to the predicted high for the day, reverse my position and trade it right back down to predicted low. It doesn’t get much simpler than that!
The support people have been great to me and they also listen to suggested add ones or changes from a traders perspective.
San Jose CA, USA,
Aug 1, 2018,

My experience with VantagePoint trading software has been very satisfactory.

I have been using their VantagePoint software as far back as 2009. In more recent years, I have started using their TradeShark software as well. I find their products to be tremendous tools for finding and managing trades. There are many indicators that are available to be used and it allows you to slice and dice your analysis in any number of ways. I also appreciate the ability to export scans and historical recaps into an Excel spreadsheet. I have used this feature many times to back test how a certain strategy performs utilizing price and the various predicted price and indicator values. Their staff has always been readily available to answer questions or concerns. I have also used their staff to kick around ideas and concepts allowing me to take advantage of some of the nuances that I may not have noticed before. I have been fortunate to attend several of their conferences in Tampa giving me further insight as to how various professionals in the field are utilizing the software. The thing I find interesting is that many of these professionals have different trading styles and even differences of opinions as to market analysis. Nonetheless, they all are able to use the software to their great satisfaction. I will admit that I have occasionally explored some other outfit’s trading software. But I always come back to VantagePoint as it most closely meets my needs and requirements for my style of trading. I no longer have to guess where my profit targets and stops should be. It does take some effort to get the most out of the software; but with proper trade management I believe any user will be quite happy with their trading results.
Saint Croix, Virgin Islands, U.S.,
Aug 1, 2018,

More experienced now, Vantagepoint has treated me very well

Very pleased with my decision to purchase the Vantagepoint trading software. I had looked at it about 5 years ago when I started trading and thought it was pricey. I was using some indicators on my brokerage platform (tradestation at the time - now using interactive brokers). I think i did not fully understand the power of the software because I was so new. I now understand indicators and trading and when I found vantage point again I checked it out and things clicked and I took the plunge. I made my money back fast - about 40 days.....trading stocks. I purchased the forex pakage recently and already made that money back too. I have paid for the software several times over in 6 months. I wish I had acted on vantagepoint 5 years ago, but the past is the past....just glad I was smart enough to act on it this time around. I did have one issue printing charts, but support fixed that fr me. other than that i did not need much help as it has been a smooth process. Keep up the good work Vantagepoint. Thanks Ben
McAllen Texas, USA,
Jul 12, 2018,

VANTAGE POINT 10

BEST IN CLASS! {€^¥^£^¢^&%} Trader Tech Vantage Point has made AI simple, easy to use and user friendly. In my FX trading it's quite pipy to know in advance which direction the market is going. The Majors have proven sucess, time after time. I practice Risk Management professionaly, and I must say Vantage Point is a higher high and a higher low at several points in time. From a comsumer standpoint it's something which is a tool used in your business no matter small or big. I purchased the software upgrade and made the investment back plus half as much again in the same day, without too much exposure to loss. It works full screen or running in miniturized mode allowing for toggling between your trading platform and VP10s info charts with predicted highs and lows intraday in realtime. I must say, as a company, VantagePoint Software is quite professional and ports only the utter level of repect towards it's clientel. So, for VP10 and crew,
for all you do, this ones for you!
Steve Losie,
Georgia, USA,
Jul 4, 2018,

Not worth the cost.

Product is for a limited selection of stocks, ETF's, Futures unless you pay extra for them. You can not add to the list on your own. Idea is for software to provide a glimpse into the future one or two days, Provides future trade range for the next day. They say 80% accurate. I did not run a series on it to confirm, but 80% is aggreesive. Typically when the signals line up, it appears only a short move remains. Not always true, but mostly. Support. Yes, but their information is limited to "when these characteristics line up like this....". It has value, but not at the $4000 price they charge plus annual data fees. If you decide to try it, you only have 2 weeks to cancel. I have been at it for a couple months, and hope I can get a return on the cost in the first year. Tried to cancel in the 3rd week. Nope. We will give you more support. So far not hopeful. if you are scalping, it would work. For bigger moves, very difficult to tell what will be good and what won't. I have seen a few, but not ones I selected. How do you know? They switched trainers for me. I a little better, but after 5 years on the job he can not answer the question. Mostly avoids answering. The Trader Success person is suppose to line me up with a "real trader" who uses it. One week and counting. We will see.