Vantage Point Software Review

Vantage Point Software

Louis Mendelsohn

Formerly was TraderTech.com

Updated: Jun 25, 2020 · VantagePointSoftware.com  · Is this your company?
Vantage Point Software

Join live discussion of VantagePointSoftware.com on our forum

John Dupree,
Georgia, USA,
Apr 17, 2016,

VantagePoint Trading Software has taken trading to a whole new level. We as traders are always looking for more information to help us try and determine which way the market will move. VantagePoint gives me that information and is another tool in my trading too box. I have recovered half of my initial cost of the software in just 3 trades. You also are assigned a coach that walks you through the software and how it works. My coach even helped me set up my charts to my trading style. Thank You VantagePoint!!!

Arthur B,
Massachusetts, USA,
Mar 30, 2016,

I am both new to trading and new to VP. I have been using VP for 4 months. I mainly trade options and have found that the system not only helps me find trades, it also confirms trade set ups that I have found. I also have the VP Options Trader training program. It is well worth the price and has been extremely educational and helpful in setting up option trades. My trading account isn't that large, so I trade options and look for lower priced equities in VP. I have not kept track of winners and losers but when I rely on VP, my trades work out. If you have your own trading plan, then I recommend VP as a partner to your system. Based on my style of trading, I will recoup my purchase price within 15 months. One last item, the support is A+. You are assigned a coach who will meet with you at least once a week and he/she is always available via the phone or email every day.

Sam Lindsey,
Bellingham, WA , USA,
Mar 22, 2016,

I use Vantage Point in two areas and planning on a third. First, I trade options on day trade and swing basis. Without Vantage Point, I would be flying in the dark. This software saves me from making many bad trades and provides me the map to make good trades. I still make some mistakes of course, but nothing like I did before using the system.
It provides a clear idea of where the stock is and what it looks like for the next few days. It helps pick, track (if a longer term position is required), and definitely helps with identifying an entry and exit point.
Admittedly, it took a little while to get a good perspective of the function. To help I took advantage of the excellent training available and studied it closely but did use a simulation account for a while before going live. The training and service is as available as a person wants to engage. My experience was they set me up for training and I used it profusely but never was denied any effort it took for me to fully understand the system and how to use it. I still call every so often to better understand some aspect that I may not have been using. This software has deep rich function and does take a while to get fully acquainted enough to use the product in advance levels but it is easy to grasp for the basic functions.
Second, I trade the forex by using the software to determine the trades the night before. I do have a forex advisor who also uses the same Vantage Point applications I have, which helps him provide evaluation and pass on execution advice with consideration of the intermarket relationships. This is a successful endeavor for my position and forex expertise.
Third, I do plan on acquiring the futures package this week, which my evaluation indicates once again the software will be helpful in determining opportunity.
Overall, I have found Vantage Point to be effective in the evaluation options trades and forex trading and generally straight forward. I recommend it to anyone with an open mind and willingness to study the use of the software and learn how to achieve the accuracy level with which it has helped! Happy Trading! Sam

stephen hall,
Richmond, USA,
Mar 12, 2016,

Hello everyone thinking of purchasing vantagepoint software. I spent the money for the entire futures package and I am embarrassed to say how much it was because I was taken for a ride. The first lie is that it can be use "in any market and for any style of trading". TRUST ME it cannot be used as a day trading instrument. The only use it has is for swing and not even short swing like the supposed 2-3 day prediction they declare. Also lie number 2 is that it can be used for any instrument (forex/furtures stocks....). It is horrible for daytrading forex or futures. It is only made for slow moving instruments that you plan to hold on to for long periods of time, like a month at least, maybe 2 weeks if your entry is fortunate. Lie number 3 and this is the BIGGEST and worst of all, the touted neural index is better than 80% predictive. Thye then follow up with saying for the next 2-3 days?????? They claim to have mathematicians who have collected the data for years on a variety of instruments. TOTAL BS!!! Plug gas futures in (the RBOB future) and watch the nueral indicator dance up one day down the next then up again. All the while your losing if your following it by placing trades and it always seems a step behind??? Then it will find a good run and be correct about 4 days in a row. It is no better than a coin flip on an instrument that really moves. And it's laughable to think but i tried asking in depth about the track record of supposed 80% data and no one would provide it to me. And when I explained that I have years worth of proof that the neural indicator is useless for daytrading I was told that "it doesn't work that way!!!!". If an indicator is predicting up and the next day the market goes down, that not a misunderstanding on my part, that is just wrong. Plain and simple. I have several examples of fast moving futures that are always a day behind till you get a short run in hopes of making back all you lost during it's child like fits where it changes and lags everyday for about 5 days. The best lie of all is that for the price they offer no training. You will get emails about expensive sessions not included in the original costs of supposed affilliates who know how to trade using the software but none from themselves. They will send you a pdf or setup a live session where they setup a what they call portfolios designed for short term trading as that is what I purchased it for and then it's good luck. Thanks for your thousands of hard earned money. Hope this works for ya! Last deception, I won't call it a lie but just sleazy like the rest of the company, the data feed is another 300$ plus per year. And guess what. It's called a different name but when my phone rang to resubscribe, it rang as Vantagepoint but the lady said she was from the data feed service. It is the same company. These are the type of people your dealing with. Everything is word play and a hidden agenda. In conclusion, no real training without paying extra beyond the thousands it already costs. Datafeeds after the fact besides the thousands it cost. No one will provide actual data of the neural indicator's actual daily movement and real gains or losses if an actual person took a trade using it up long the nxt day and hold for the entire day or short and hold for the entire day.(i did on 15 futures for over a year and it's no better than a coin toss/ thankfully smart enough to use a live account but demo mode only otherwise would have lost my ASSets!!). That is a real test of the neural indicator, from day to day to day is it plain right or wrong, no BS. It is useless and when I told a staff member about my results she did not deny it but told me I was using it the wrong way. That is hilarious. If something is supposed to be up and i buy at market open and it closes down at the close, guess what???? It's wrong. There is no fudging that. Run from this company as if your house was on fire and your pants were doused in gas. See what I did there, I tied RBOB gas future right back in since it performed the worst of all the instruments I tested.
Richard,
Feb 11, 2016,

Amazing! Vantage Point is a highly accurate predictive neural network software package, that compares and does an analysis on all markets, to come up with a highly accurate trade prediction for whatever market you maybe trading.
I am an experienced full time trader for over 7 years, and I had purchased Vantage Point about 1 year ago, I have never once regreted that decision and I am very satisfied with it. I admit that at first I thought this software was a
bit on the pricy side, and also I felt like I did not need it because I was already satisfied with my own trading skills. but because of very high accuracy claims I decided to give it a shot and purchase it. You have to take the
time to learn this software very well, which for me took a few weeks to learn it and then incorporate it into my own trading methods. Also for me this software works for Day, Swing or Position trading styles on all markets.
This Vantage Point software guickly scans all markets and finds the good trades and their predicted targets, which saves me alot of time and energy, so I can stay in perspective and focus on trading what it finds. You can then use
Vantage Point's analysis of it's predicted trades and their targets, to use it as a confirmation tool to compare your analysis to Vantage Point's. When Vantage Point and my analysis match, confirming to take the trade, I can then
confidently put more leverage/money on that trade. Vantage Point is just like having my own trading partner. I really enjoy checking Vantage Point's analysis of the markets on the previous night, to plan my next day trades and
getting up in the morning, drinking my coffee while having my trades already planned. Last but not least I would like to Thank the company for making this fantastic software as well as the the customer service department,
which is the best I have ever experienced. They worked with me until I got it right. So in my opinion, whether you are just starting or are an advanced trader, this software can greatly help you. I would not hesitate to recommend
Vantage Point software to anybody.

Charles Porterfield,
Shady Spring,WV, USA,
Jan 15, 2016,

I bought the software when I decided to get serious about trading and investing and since I love the mental challenge I wanted to do it myself. I have always had trouble trusting other's advice as I have seen the uninformed lose a lot of money by not paying attention. I did not truly appreciate the full uses of the software at first and I would recommend watching the tutorials. I also recommend buying the Williams indicators that are offered. These two indicators have saved my neck more than once by warning of impending sell-offs and showing underlying accumulation not visible on the raw data. Made a great trade in nat gas using the software and also avoided the entire sell off in the stock market we are now having (Jan 2016). This software is the reason. The indicators are also excellent at showing the end of a trend and allowing exit or initiation of an option position. If you buy the software, get to know it. It has a lot to offer if you take the time to learn it.

Teresa L,
Jan 5, 2016,

I started using VantagePoint 6 years ago for my stocks and option trading. I am still using it before I place my position as the software gives me insights to help me confirm the trend. I like to use the neural index and look at its strength - very useful if you are trying to decide if the trend will continue. Vantagepoint has the best customer support I have had. They have quick response time, and the staff are courteous and helpful. Vantage point offers free training the first year you bought it (after that you have a pay a fee for the live tutorial), so make sure you make good use to it. Overall I am happy with the software and would recommend to others.

Jack Evans,
Palm Springs, USA,
Dec 23, 2015,

I originally purchased VantagePoint because I was looking to take that next step as a trader. After careful review I decided to purchase VantagePoint, and have not been disappointed. The software has allowed me to be more diligent and precise in my trading, and has made it possible to make money when, before, I was struggling. The accuracy of VantagePoint is outstanding and has opened up trading opportunities that I would have never seen. The easy to use software is not the only thing great about adding VantagePoint to your trading arsenal, the Customer Service team is very professional, intelligent, and helpful. I am very thankful to have found this great service and feel that it will be beneficial to anyone who uses it.

Ted Cox,
Michigan, USA,
Dec 3, 2015,

I have been actively trading for over seven years and purchased Vantage Point software almost two years ago. I found they are a team of long service people dedicated to helping the retail and professional trader win the war in the market. The education and technical support teams are excellent. The predictive software is very accurate and easy to use. I could not duplicate the sophistication of data on my own. Utilizing Vantage Point dramatically improved my entry and exit points on trades, thus, improving my results. I would not trade without it.

M. Davidson,
Tel Aviv, Israel,
Nov 24, 2015,

I trade for more than 18 years and used Vantage Point (VP) from 2006. It's an excellent tool in the right hands. It needs learning and paper trading, and when you start understanding its potential it pays itself rather quickly, depending of your trading style. The AI (artificial intelligence) algorithm is sometimes uncanny exact, the reverse points (aka - when market reverses itself are on the dot, as said - uncanny). Being familiar with AI, I enjoy the results of VP, especially its inter-market analysis. I trained a number of students and I also conducted webinars on trading based on VP. A new user must understand that VP is a tool and that he/she need training. Is like buying a performance car, you need to learn how to use it, no matter that you have being driving for the last 30 years. Trading in my opinion in these days is technology and information together with your own analysis of the markets. VP is giving you an edge, in a nutshell. Its "IntelliScan" a scanning sub-tool of markets that can be traded is really good - some 60 indicators which you can assemble in different modes, make life easy. One of the questions that almost any new student was asking - what about the 80% accuracy? The answer is simple - it's accurate if you keep it simple. Together with basic fundamental info, you can create a trading plan that can be used for years and years and the accuracy is there. My personal trading: Forex markets, future markets and a few US and Israeli stocks; and I'm spending about 30 minutes a day only !!
There is another item about VP that I like very much - its technical support. It resolved problems in the same day (there is a 7 hours time difference !!) even when done by remote - Salute !!