BabyPips.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 20, 2018

Join live discussion of BabyPips.com on our forum

Sabah, Malaysia,
Feb 28, 2018,

School for future Forex traders

BabyPips is my first school of Forex. I learnt a lot from this website and I highly encourage those who know nothing about Forex and wanted to learn to trade Forex this website is for you.
Nj, USA,
Jul 6, 2016,

Best way to learn for free by far 5 stars for sure. Very entertaining and great information
Reutlingen, Germany,
Mar 25, 2015,

I joined Babypips lately to see how it differs from others and I can only agree that it is a great site to learn Forex: simple, well-organized and very entertaining! (Like the one we have here @ Forexpeacearmy :-))
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jun 15, 2013,

Awesome way to educate yourself about FOREX..... its very funny so i never ever felt boring reading it..... to me the best source of FOREX education is babypips.....
jerusalem, Israel,
Feb 1, 2013,

very good source for forex education they deserve 5 stars+
Harare, Zimbabwe,
Mar 27, 2012,

Babypips are the *** best! No really. They're school is good, and their forums are awesome too. I have learned quite a lot through perusing through their forums. 5 stars easy. Only thing is that baby pips really is meant for babys...they dont go too into detail on some of these things but still, 5stars.
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jan 18, 2012,

of course this is is a amazing for beginners. this admins doing really hard job for improve our forex knowledge.
New York,
Sep 29, 2011,

Most comprehensive, unbiased education available. A must for new traders and an excellent resource for the more experienced
New Zealand,
Jul 22, 2011,

Baby Pips education has been the very best I have come across, and I have visited lots of sites as a newbie struggling to learn the foreign language of Forex. It is written very clearly and is easy to understand and extremely well designed and written. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to learn from a great site. Thank you for sharing your knowledge at no cost.
Texas, US,
May 30, 2011,

Really new to trading but I've visited a LOT of websites. BabyPips is the BEST EVER. Easy to understand, well written, concise, and well organized.