CurrenSys.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 29, 2017

Join live discussion of CurrenSys.com on our forum

Matt,
, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2012,

I have been learning about trading any trading related systems for approximately 3 years now. I have gone through multiple platforms and spent lots of time and money trying to develop my own trading systems My main problem with this in the past is the secretive attitude of the trading community I have experienced thus far.

After going round and round in circles for years I hit rock bottom and decided I could not continue down this road any longer without direction or help.

All I wanted was a useable system that I could learn thoroughly and trade day in day out, after searching the internet for references I found currensys.

I spoke with John before purchasing the system and liked his no nonsense approach. Unlike the answers I had been getting from other traders over the years he assured me that he would pull no punches teach me what was required and would not feed me any useless BS. He answered all my questions and I purchased the system.

My first conversation with John after purchasing the system I asked him exactly where I stood with regard to support as I didn’t want to be ‘that guy’ calling him all hours of the day asking trading related questions which he considered irrelevant. He again put me at ease with the assurance this wouldn’t happen and he would help me with all aspects of trading - not just the currensys system but psychology, money management and system setup. He also said (jokingly) that if I did become ‘that guy’ he would tell me, again a refreshing change – honesty!

I am currently learning the system in depth and have had numerous contacts with John over email and skype. All of my questions have been answered thoroughly and in a timely manner. The promise of continued unlimited support is certainly real and I am confident of my success.

I am hoping to finally trade full time soon, with John’s help and my continued efforts I have no doubt this will happen.
shikhikhutag ,
Chicago , USA,
May 15, 2012,

This is one of the best system is out there. when I say best I mean THE BEST. you must follow the rules, read your manual cover to cover.. I would say this system has about 79% accuracy, very very realistic. pip on people
Garry McLain,
Tucson AZ, USA,
May 1, 2012,

I use Currensys to trade the indexes, which is not it's intended use. My trading is usually by consensus and by that I mean if the ES, NQ and TF are all telling me about the same thing that is usually the direction that I follow. Today for example, I received Currensys signals that let me know that by 12-12:15 EST the rally was over, all three markets had their move and all three signaled a possible reversal. My long profits where taken and a short position was entered, both trades today were profitable. I typically use the Currensys signals to give me major market turning points. I have not traded Forex with the system so I can only speak from my experiences but it is worth every penny on the indexes. I have needed support twice and both times John was back to me within minutes offering to help. This system is without a doubt some of the best money spent.
Paul ,
Alicante , Spain,
Apr 17, 2012,

I originally found out about Currencys after reading reviews about them on this web site, so firstly thank you to “Forex Peace Army” for a great informative web site.

After reading through the Currency's web site 50 times or more, downloading the guides, watching numerous YouTube videos etc. I eventually made contact with the company, and I am glad I did.

John the owner has a lot of patience that is for sure, I asked him a tonne of questions and each was answered quickly and thoroughly, he has a knack of explaining things to the last detail, if you still don't get it he will call you on Skype until things are logged in your brain!!

I instantly felt at ease with John and decided to purchase the system, which he has helped me install on two machines, the literature is extensive over 240 pages of text, images, tables and charts, it has been put together in such away that the information flows from one section to another, and makes easy reading.

It is too early to say it's a winner as I have only traded two positions and I am still learning and practising, solid support from John every step of the way which is encouraging, this looks a great way of trading and I am looking forward to the future and trading the Currencys way!!
Vish,
Apr 3, 2012,

Simple and clear, learn the system stick to the rules and make alot of pips. Awesome system and works wonders on 4 hourly chart. Thank you John
John B,
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Feb 9, 2012,

Ok guys, this is genuinely the first system / software review I have ever written, but credit where credit is due, it is the least I can do. I have been interested in the financial markets for many years, finally taking the plunge as a trader just over a year or so ago. When it came to finding a good trading system, I was close to tearing out what little hair I had left. All are advertised with gusto and great promise, yet many (if not most), fail to deliver on an epic scale. NOT SO WITH CURRENSYS!!

I came across this system by researching the reviews on this very site and others and was so impressed with the unusually heart felt comments regarding not only the system, but more importantly, the people behind the product, that I decided to look into it further. It is no exaggeration to say it is the best decision I have made in trading. John Correnti is passionate about the Currensys system, but even more passionate about the success of the traders who trade it and cares about your progress on the road to this success. Like anything in life worth its salt, YOU have to put in the hours to understand how to use it. YOU have to read the manual (several times is advisable) and inwardly digest it.

You can give the finest surgical instruments to a caveman, but it will not turn him into a neuro-surgeon! Do your homework, be dedicated and be patient and success WILL follow. There WILL come a day when you will thank John and Phil with your heart and your soul. Visit the site, visit the room, watch and ask questions. John is often busy taking Skype calls, answering emails and generally assisting folks. He is totally absorbed by and dedicated to Currensys, so cut him some slack, he WILL get back to you. He and Phil are genuine and care about your trading success.

Ask yourself this....how many system providers offer you no obligation, free access to their trading room to see their product in action?.....Only those who have total faith in their product and have nothing to hide!

If you have the balls to start on the road to becoming a successful trader, you may as well give yourself a fighting chance and check out this system. Talk to John, sound him out, take a look at the CurrensysFX YouTube channel, then take the plunge. You will not be sorry!

BTW, blaming everyone but yourself for YOUR failures as some have done here, is ‘standard losers’ mentality! no system, however good, will ever work for you. Until YOU understand this. YOU are the “Holy Grail” Spend some time on trader psychology studies and you will go far. Currensys will help you reach your goal!!!
Shannon,
Wisconsin, USA,
Jan 24, 2012,

I am writing this review as to update my exp. with the Currensys system and its changes with John taking over for Phil and to hopefully clear up any misconceptions in my own opinion.

I have been a Currensys owner since 09 and was an original student of Phil, I will never forget everything he taught me and the patience he had with me asking so many questions. When Phil had decided to hand over the operations to John, I admit I was skeptical because I was so comfortable with Phil and I even discussed this with Phil for a few weeks, but he assured me that John would have the same attitude as a teacher and friend that Phil did.

To my surprise he was right, being involved in currensys, I can honestly say that Phil picked the right person to take over, John has done an amazing job with doing videos that show the system in action ( sometimes on a daily basis ), he has shown the diversity of the system with what it can do with other markets such as Futures, Commodities and Stocks.....He truly has taking a lot of time to make the system better and anyone who has been a currensys owner for any amount of time and takes advantage of what John offers with his support will tell you the same thing.

John has always responded to my emails and has always made time to talk to me on the phone to discuss a lot of different aspects about the system. As to anyone who has doubt or a " bad exp" it is most likely your own fault. Through out the years I have constantly looked at and researched other systems to compare out of pure curiosity and to this day nothing can touch what the currensys team does with the personal support, the systems itself and the ongoing help you get, regardless how simple or hard the problems may be...they really are one of the few who do not give up on their members.

FYI.....There is no holy grail, there is no perfect system, you will have a bad/loosing trade eventually, .....If you want success then follow the rules, use smart money management, take advantage of the help and support, stop wasting money on all the B.S out there and believe in what works.

I am very stern and aggressive about my words and when I talk about currensys system because I know what I have been through with both Phil and John...they are not going to trade for you but with everything they offer, it is as close as it gets to having them right next to you holding your hand through the process.

So to anyone out there looking for a great system, currensys tops them all.....and to everyone else, stop your crying and blaming everyone else for your lack of fortitude to actually take the time to learn and do something on your own and take responsibility for your own actions.

2009-08-02 5Star This review is to comment on Fred from California and to give my opinion and review on the Currnesys system and Phil as a person.

To start...Fred form California, you're an idiot and a dumb a** for even thinking to post a review like that to someone who has 5 star reviews from so many people who has worked with Phil, did you even read the manual, did you take the time to learn the system or just expect to fire it up and know everything how it works in 5 minutes. And another thing you say that when Phil tried calling you , you ignored his call...well if you were having problems why wouldn't you answer his call...( yep sign of an idiot)...I have a real hard time believing that if you were having trouble with the systems that Phil would not of done everything in his power to help you understand it....trading a good system does take work and can be hard at times but I guess it is best for you to pay $97 for FAP or some other c***.....$1000 is a lot for something but that is nothing compared to what Phil will do for you.

And if you can get the same indicators to run Phils systems from Metatrader then why did you purchase his system ( yep...another sign of an idiot).If you would of studied Phils system you would of known that not every dot is a strict entry/exit signal....and there is not a system that is going to give you a profitable trade every time.

Now for my opinion about Phil....I first started talking to Phil about a year ago and had my first e mail responded to with in hours of sending it, with every question I had about his system answered. For weeks I sent him e mails with constant questions about his system and the forex market itself and got very detailed answers to every single question, he did not beat around the bush or jerk me around.I also received his personal # and was invited to stop by and see him when I am in the Florida area,plus he had made plans to take time out of his schedule when he was coming to Wisconsin to visit me......now what trader,teacher mentor will do that for a student.

Phil even went as far to introduce me to his own contacts and brokers to answer some questions I had that he admittedly did not know the answer to instead of telling me some bullshit answer.I even asked about Phil to some other brokers to see if I would get a mixed review and all anyone said is that he is one of the very few TRUE professionals in this business.

Word of advice people....if you want to trade it is going to take work but I promise you with the guidance from people like Phil you will succeed.

In closing I consider Phil not only a person who has helped me understand this market and a mentor but a very good friend who I can call or e mail about anything when it comes to every aspect about trading....we have even had conversations about life and personal things in general......now that's impressive.

Shannon.......
Tarik,
Jan 24, 2012,

Ok first of all i must stress that i have never ever given a review for anything before..EVER. The system does have a mathematical edge, so in essense you can pick any single currency pair and mechanically trade it alone and you will be in profit. However, to fully maximise your potential you must formulate a plan and approach which corresponds to your nature of trading. You must take the initiative to find this out, to find out what works for you, only you can do this. This system will not make you profitable, only you can do that, your psychology must correlate with the nature of the market and the nature of the system. John is a seasoned trader and has fought through the same mental battles that we are going through and has always been a great help when im going a bit crazy. If you think that you are going to buy this system then POOF! your a consistent successful trader then you will have a rude awakening, trading is not easy and you must find out the correct combination of thinking and actions to take. If you take the time to build up a constructive relationship with John you will find him to be extremely helpful and useful in all this, if you expect him to be your babysitter and work out everything for you then your not going to get anywhere. At first i didnt think John cared about my progress and development because he didnt chase me up like a girl in high school, but after our in depth conversations and the time John has commited to helping me with my psychological issues (and beleive me freud would have a hard time) i know that he gets pissed off when i do something wrong and urges me in the right path. You gotta make use of him, he doesnt know your having issues if you dont contact him. So in summary the system works very well and i knew that before i bought it, i like the freedom in application it offers. Building yourself up so you work with it is the real task and John will assist you with that. If you have the commitment, desire and passion to succeed in this then you will find a way
paige jenkins,
OR, USA,
Jan 21, 2012,

i normally do not write reviews but i had to do it in this case. I purchased the currensys system in 2009 and for the life of me i could not get it to work, i put it aside and really forgot about it. Every week i would get the weekly reviews that Phil would produce then John who has taken over these duties, and every week they talked about asking for help, time went by and I never asked for help or traded. Then in one of John' s weekly reviews in his commentary stuck a nerve and compelled me to email him. To my surprise his email came back within 45 mins and was excited to hear from me and asked for my number so he could call me. A few minutes later my phone rang and it was him, I found him very confident and knowledgeable and honest. He told me his experiences with the system and how Phil had explained things to him and how he failed many times until he just made it simple. He stressed knowing the rules, trading plan, and keeping a trading journal of every trade, your emotions, stops, entry, everything that's that happens before, during and after the trade, from start to finish of the trade, and if there was something that i did not understand to ask for help. Also in our first talk as he was asking me questions, I had to admit to him that I really did not understand the rules very well, that I had not done a lot of testing, I had a plan but it was poor, and I had the wrong frame of mind, I thought trading this system with all its great reviews would make trading easy and I would make a lot of money without a lot of effort behind it. John made me see the errors I was making. I have called him many times since, shared my trading plan with him, he ripped it apart, and helped me make it better, all of this was 7 months ago and i am hear to tell you the system works and the support has been great. John has turned my trading around again by making me realize that I was over complicating things and to keep it simple and straight forward, know the rules, have confidence because i do know the rules and I have done my homework and I am prepared. I know that the system is not going to give me 100% winners and now even my losers are OK because im following the rules and my plan. John sometimes comes off a bit harsh but that is his personality and sometimes we need tough love to change things around. Currensys and John has changed my life with the extra income that i am now generating from becoming consistent i was able to quit my 2nd job and spend more time at home with my family and more time to trade. I hope to one day be able to trade full time. One thing that I will say is that anytime I have needed to talk to John he has been there, being able to pickup the phone and talk to a live person is a big deal. I thank Phil for developing the system and John and the rest of the crew for helping me to understand and trade it successfully. Take this review for what it is worth but for me I am happy that I first found the system then asked for help to understand it without there support i would still be working 2 jobs. Thank You!

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: A Currensys representative left an unrated review from the same location on 2012-01-20. This is one of 3 client reviews left from that location.

Per FPA Policy, the rating on this review has been changed from 5 stars to Zero stars.

john correnti,
broadview hts, USA,
Jan 20, 2012,

Matt,
I read your review and was floored by what I read. I am going to try to get the facts straight. You first contacted us on the 3/15/2011 to validate your ninjatrader platform, on 4/14/2011 you asked a couple of questions to which on the same day, one hour later, you were responded to. then on 4/19/2011 we had a phone conversation which i called you at your home and we talked at length about the system and questions you had. The next time i heard from you was on 6/15/2011 that you had changed to Tradestation and needed to be validated there and on 6/20/2011 you were delivered the ELD file for Tradestation. As far as posting on our forum as of today 1/20/2012 you have not one post there to respond to so im not sure where you are or have posted anything to respond to. I have looked back at all of my archived emails between you and I and all of them have been responded to in a time manner. As far as trading the system mechanically our weekly reviews and all of the youtube videos that we have are all using the system by the rules and with no discretion so again i think there is some confusion regarding how to trade the system and what the rules are. If you were to trade it per the rules your results should be very similar to the results on the trades that we report on, if they are not you are not following the rules as they were written. With regard to our manual it is up to date and version 7 includes recent changes in ninjatrader, and some of the links have been updated to reflect website changes etc. We did make a change to the code and there was a pdf created to reflect these changes as a supplement to the manual and that is posted on the forum for all to see. Your statement that there are "tricks" to make the system work or profitable is simply untrue. The way that i teach the system and it is the way that we suggest to learn the system is to make the system your own, meaning trade it in a way that works with your personality so that you will feel comfortable and have confidence in yourself to trade the system. There are no tricks in trading you have to know the rules, have tested the system and feel comfortable in trading it, have a trading plan and journal your trades as you take them and if you are having issues or problems you ask for help. As you state in your review that we did talk on the phone, I have reviewed these and I have fully explained to you each of your questions to me in our conversations and you have replied that it makes sense and you understood before hanging up. With regard to the trading room, i am giving freely of my time to help people that want help. There is audio in the room when i feel the need to chime in or that someone needs help with a specific issue or problem. The room was never designed to play follow the leader it was a way to answer questions in real time with real time charts going on to help you understand any signals in real time, this was what it is for, again not for you to follow but to answer questions to real time issues. As far as the others answering questions that too was one of things that i wanted to do was to have other members answer questions, who better to listen to then your follow users. I have never denied you help nor to my knowledge never been more than attentive to you when you have asked for help the few times that you did. If there is something that you are unclear about or need help with i will help you, but not knowing about it I cant help. I am offering this effort to clear up some of the misrepresentations here and to set the record straight and to reach out. I help currensys members new and old everyday this is what I do and if you need help all you have to do is ask and i will help clear up anything that you may be unclear about. Again if I dont know you need help I can not help. I thank you for your time and consideration and i look forward to hopefully hearing from you and helping. Thanks John Correnti

FPA Review Moderation Team Note. Three "client" reviews were left from the same location that John left this review from.