HYCM Review

Formerly HYMarkets.com

Updated: Jul 31, 2020 · HYCM.com  · Is this your company?

HYCM is a forex broker. HYCM offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. HYCM.com offers over 30 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HYCM

2008-2013:  Multiple "client" reviews left from inside the offices of HY Markets.

2013-2014:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

The FPA recommends caution dealing with this company.

Other websites of this company include HYOptions.com

Established: 1977
Address: 18 King William Street London, EC4N 7BP, United Kingdom
Contact: support@hycm.com, +357-25-24-5751
Regulators: CIMA #1442313, CySEC #259/14, SVGFSA #25228 (IBC 2018), DFSA #000048, FCA #186171
Cryptocurrencies: (10+)
CFD: (300+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of HYCM.com on our forum

Ranjan Chapagain,
Nildandahinna, Sri Lanka,
Jun 24, 2020,

Just ok

The broker works on mistakes, I think that's good. I talked to one of the managers and I didn't like the way of the conversation, as I felt that the manager was NOT interested in me starting to trade with my $500. In other words, the manager was speaking to me in a passive way.
I understand that this broker has traders with large deposits and my deposit is not very important for it, but I don't expected such attitude. I have 3 friends that are trading with it and all of them are 100% satisfied, so that was strange. Btw I requested a withdrawal and received it in four hours.
The next day another manager contacted me and asked me to apologize for the behavior of the previous one, so I decided to came back.

Tolu Obiageli,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 15, 2020,

Convenient platform and market outlook

I always knew that if I succeed in trading this would happen because of a good business plan. Yes, exactly. Business plan. There is no point to start trading as a hobby only. Better give the money to charity. That would definitely make more sense and leave you happy about yourself.
Yet, if you consider trading as a source of money, as a real job, you gonna need a reliable partner and a plan.
The choice of a broker is about choosing a reliable business partner. That’s why HYCM was my choice. Basically, I’ve chosen the regulated brokerage that offers nice trading conditions. The good bonus about this partnership is that they provide small facilities that actually are helpful on a daily basis. On the official website I can find all the fundamentals at one place (news, trends, etc) and as well there is a weekly market outlook. I also try not to miss the special webinars for HYCM clients. The guy doing these webinars is actually an interesting trader and can point attention to some fundamental changes in the markets as soon as they occur. I.e at coronavirus breakout he did an excellent webinar about how this might affect different assets like gold, SnP index, etc.

Corneos Mthethwa,
Antananarivo, Madagascar,
Jun 8, 2020,

Found the right thing

The Raw account is what you need if you're working with large volumes, and I think that's exactly what I needed, let's see what happens next, I'm already excited.

Gentel Al'Samel,
Manama, Bahrain,
Jun 7, 2020,

Trade as a business

I decided long ago that I would do trading seriously, because I had difficulties at my main job and had to look for some analogue. I was comfortable here and I clearly understood that if I increased my capital and worked more, I would be able to switch to this format of income on a permanent basis. That's why I switched from a fixed account to a classic one in order to personally control all spreads, increased my account with a deposit and started trading on average 5-6 hours a day. And I can say that this was the most worthwhile decision in the last year.

V/Nader,
Nonthaburi, Thailand,
Jun 7, 2020,

Evaluate the broker, but don't forget about yourself.

I do not expect from a broker what I will earn under any circumstances, even considering that this company has a good reputation and high status. I know for a fact that a lot depends on me.
But I like the fact that there is a set of tools, which are suitable for different strategies and can be useful for both beginners and pros.
2 quality terminals, specialized calculators, acceptable spreads - these are the facts about this brokerage company.

Clinton Bell,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Jun 5, 2020,

Honest review

Starting.
That was easy. Registration was simple, like anywhere nowadays. Verification required little more effort, yet the KYC went well and fast enough. Took just 2 days to complete.
Platform
all is rather trivial here. MT4 for web, desktop or gadgets
Trading fees
That depends on account. Mine is standard and its definitely more favorable than fixed account in a long run. Yet u can definitely feel the spreads pressure on your averages. That always happens on forex, yet it would be nice to try the raw account type with bigger lot sizes. It feels like that could be more favorable. For now I'm ok, but there is a plan to transfer to raw spreads+commissions sometime in the future.
Withdrawals
all fine here. BY this time the total size of withdrawals exceeds the initial deposit, so I can finally claim the broker is honest regarding this matter.
Other bonuses
they don't offer bonuses for eu clients due to CySEC and FCA regulations. Others can expect a small welcome bonus, but that's not much anyway and depends on turnover. Nothing to catch here. Nevertheless, the good non-material bonus are their webinars and a helpful market outlook. All infomration on the markets that you might be interested in - fits on one page. That's an advantage.

Mavis Blanda,
Bacoor, Philippines,
May 29, 2020,

I can trade without any significant restrictions

Every trader is looking for something that can at least secure him in the market and make trading more efficient and profitable.
I have found it here and I believe that my broker is my help and support, because they understand my needs and try to make everything so that I could trade without any significant restrictions, while being competent and profitable!

Awad Hawsawi,
Tunis, Tunisia,
May 25, 2020,

Respectable broker

When I write "respectable broker" I mean it's a company that can be trusted. In general, this is the basic thing in trading - you have to choose a broker that you can trust, because you invest your money. The problem is that with the spread of online trading, there are a lot of people who go to steal your money and they create scam brokers.
That's why I approached the choice of a broker very responsibly, checking all the information about the company not only on the official website, but also in the media, regulatory websites and other sources. A separate problem was that I didn't want to invest more than $400 and among reliable and respectable brokers only this one accepts small deposits. Here are some of the reasons that made me choose this broker.
1. Fully adjustable. It has 4 regulations at once, including the United Kingdom, so this is the main reason.
2. There's a lot of mention in the media and forums. This indicates that the broker is quite popular, which means that it keeps track of his reputation.
3. Positive reviews.
I can advise - do not concentrate on trading conditions, almost all brokers have similar ones. It's better to choose a reliable broker.

Graiz Al-Otaibi,
Meknes, Morocco,
May 17, 2020,

Positive experience

My experience with the broker is positive. I started with a standard account, casue the difference between min and standard was rather significant imo: 1.2 VS 1.5 min spreads. Becuase the broker is fully regulated, I didn't have any fears about the destiny of my deposit.
So far trading goes fine. The platform is standard - MetaTrader. Fees are minimal, service is fine. Not much else that I need from a broker.

Tremaine Goldner,
May 5, 2020,

loyal to their clients

Actually, I can't call myself a trader yet, let alone a successful one. I'm just learning this business for now, but I can say that I'm very satisfied with my choice of a brokerage company, they are really loyal to their clients and help me get used to it.
1) There is a wide range of tools for market analysis.
2) There are training materials for different levels of training - very useful.
I really like it!