HYCM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 13, 2019
Formerly HYMarkets.com

2008-2013:  Multiple "client" reviews left from inside the offices of HY Markets.

2013-2014:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

The FPA recommends caution dealing with this company.

Other websites of this company include HYOptions.com

About HYCM.com

HYCM is a forex broker. HYCM offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. HYCM.com offers over 30 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HYCM.com

Join live discussion of HYCM.com on our forum

vgasper,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Oct 28, 2014,

I put withdrawal request of 734 USD on 1.aug.2014 and they had serious problems transfer money on my bank account. After chating with mr. Eugene they just transfered money back on my trading account. BUT they charged me I dont know what kind of fee, so I got back less then I put in withdrawal request. Of course mr. Eugene said, my bank refused the transaction not theirs, but on my bank my manager (my good friend) said the money never came on my bank! And he also said the fee they charged me is unacceptable from their point of view. They returned me that fee on trading account after couple of days with note "goodwill"!!!

I started trading again and I made good profit and sudely my MT4 platform started to freeze with note no connection. Then I put 2nd withdrawal request on bank from which I made deposit. And again the same story. No money, they charged me fee and after couple of days they transfered me money back on my trading account!

I sent few emails and then they told me they will transfer me money on Skrill so finally I get my money!

Im in contact to their employee but still nothing.

Be carefull with them!!!

So if Hy trader people wrote on this blog to contact them; I did and they respond but it cost me money!!!

AGAIN BE CAREFULL WITH THEM, THERE ARE OTHER BROKERS ;)

2014-08-21 2Star After couple of days of chating with mr. Eugene I got my money back on my trading account. BUT they charged me I dont know what kind of fee, so I got back less then I put in withdrawal request. Of course mr. Eugene said, my bank refused the transaction not theirs, but on my bank my manager (my good friend) said the money never came on my bank! And he also said the fee they charged me is unacceptable from their point of view.

Well now my money is on my trading account instead on my bank account.

So if Hy trader people wrote on the blog to contact them; I did and they respond but it cost me money!!!

AGAIN BE CAREFULL WITH THEM, THERE ARE OTHER BROKERS ;)

2014-08-18 1Star I put withdrawal request of 734 USD on 1.aug.2014 and untill today I didnt recieved any money on my bank account.
Im in contact to their employee but still nothing.

Be carefull with them!!!

2014-07-29 2StarThey dont opvery bad execution durring the news. Im testing withdrawal now...
othman,
Quebec, Canada,
Jun 18, 2014,

no experience really, but i tried to contact customer service 3 times (twice by chat and once by email) because i couldn't deposit money with my credit card and no one got back to me. customer service sucks and thank god the deposit didn't work !!! i am going with another broker.
Nomin,
budapest, Hungary,
May 27, 2014,

My first exp with HY was more negative, i lost my first depo. My trading strategy was scalping on news, and i suffered some Mt4 delays. When i moved to another broker, problems resumed, so is broker really responsive for these technical issues or every1 has it? Now i changed my attempt to trading in direction of long-term trades and moved back to HY markets, dont have anything to whine about now, but i still dont earn on trading stably(
Kristjan Tiirik,
Tartu, Estonia,
Apr 12, 2014,

My personal trading experience with them was decent but not the best. i used to trade with them for about 7 months but not anymore as there are better companies to trade with. In most cases I could get in touch with customer support if needed to and the platform is ok but has its faults.
Goper,
riga, Latvia,
Feb 1, 2014,

the best thing ever about hy markets is the number of trading tools. Not many brokers allow to trade indexes, stocks and forex currencies on 1 account, thats a good thing. The direction to improve is customer services, that are so developed with young brokers
saeed,
dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 10, 2013,

i had an account with them ,

support team is nice , withdraw is ok , deposit is fast by credit card , they are the best brokerage in the middile east

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This is another "client" review left from inside the offices of HYMarkets.com.

Just like the others, this review is being set to Zero stars.

kıymet,
turkey, Turkey,
Apr 9, 2013,

they dont gıve me my profit... thıs firm is a thief.......
HY Markets Team,
, United Kingdom,
Dec 4, 2012,

The HY Markets team would like to discuss any issues directly with traders who have posted negative reviews on this forum.

HY Markets takes the issue of customer service and complaints very seriously and as such would like to discuss these issues with those who have posted within this forum.
HY Markets has a specific procedure to follow should clients have a complaint.

If you have a complaint, first please contact your Account Manager. They will review the matter and try to find a swift resolution to any issues you have.

If you would like to escalate your complaint please send an e-mail with the details of your complaint to complaints@hymarkets.com
HY Markets would like to remind viewers of this forum that we are regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK.

We are strictly regulated and monitored to ensure clients are fully protected and complaints dealt with as a priority.

You can also view the complaints FAQ page on our website. http://www2.hymarkets.com/english/support_faq.html

Should you have a complaint or feel dissatisfied by the service you have received then please follow the instructions highlighted in this post.

For general enquiries please e-mail info@hymarkets.com or call us on + 44 - 208 - 816 - 7812.

The HY Markets Team.
Muhammed Aamir,
Nov 30, 2012,

This is an update :

I am an affiliate of another Australian broker, which i will not reveal since this page concerns HY Markets only. The level of professionalism of my new affiliate manager far surpasses the likes of Noreen Muyco. (HY Market's affiliate manager)

I would also like to thank the admins/mods who uncovered the truth behind my previous message and indeed confirm the inaccurate reviews here posted by Noreen Muyco, (whom obviously even my grandma knows more about marketing than her)

I will be putting in some effort to spread the word about this company, thanks to the admins/mods efforts.

*I am not giving any stars for this review as this is an update

2012-04-02 1Star Big scam. The affiliate manager Noreen is very unprofessional. Worked for one month, at the end of the month was informed that she would send over $4000+ worth of commissions. Then 1 hour later said that sorry a report just came in and my clients were only worth $1000, big scam.

She is known to use psuedo-names to comment on review sites to reflect positively on hy affilaites, like some comments here, which i daresay is very similar to Noreen’s english.

Source : Experience as a HY Affiliate and collected more than $200,000 worth of commissions from them.

Atish,
India (Really the offices of HY markets in Dubai),
Jun 19, 2012,

To Muhammed Aamir - Wow!!! your saying they are scammer but you earned $200,000 in their affiliation program. There must be really a REASON why they adjust your commission. I hope we can hear from HY the real root of it so that we can judge who is the one telling the truth. Just want to be FAIR...

Review Moderation Team Note; If you just want to be fair, you would have posted this as a "no rating" review and identified yourself as an employee of HY markets in Dubai instead of lying and claiming to be in India.

This review came from inside the offices of HY Markets in Dubai, as did the fake reviews from "Leila, Australia" and "Hamid, Dubai, United Arab Emirates" Per FPA policy, the rating has been changed to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.