Admiral Markets Review

FxService.com

Updated: May 25, 2022 · AdmiralMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

Admiral Markets is a CFD broker established in 2001 (rebranding to Admirals in 2021).

Admiral Markets is regulated by ASIC (Australia), FCA (UK), CySEC (Cyprus), EFSA (Estonia), FSA-S (Seychelles), and JSC (Jordan).

Traders can choose over 8000 CFD instruments from Forex, Indices, Commodities, Shares, ETFs, and Bonds.

Platforms available are MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, proprietary platform for mobile devices, and customized Supreme Edition MetaTrader 4 and 5. Supreme Edition features additional tools such as Trading Central feed, sentiment, news, enhanced trading terminals, simulator, and indicator package.

Additional tools provided are Volatility Protection Settings, StereoTrader panel for MetaTrader, VPS service, and Parallels license for Mac.

Admiral Markets website features educational materials, market updates, heat map, sentiment, podcasts, and trading calculators.

Cyprus clients can have a VISA card connected to the trading account and Admiral Wallet app.

Please read Admiral Markets Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Admiral Markets

Admiral Markets was formerly related to  MTrading.

Related sites include AdmiralMarketsGroup.com.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2000
Address: 16 St Clare Street, London, EC3N 1LQ, United Kingdom
Customer Service: support@admiralmarkets.com, +44 20 35 140 756
Regulations: ASIC #AFSL no. 410681, CySEC #201/13, EFSA #4.1-1/46, JSC #57026, FSA-S #SD073, FCA #595450
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
WebTrader: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (3780+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Neteller, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

TradeDays! Get up to 50% off

Trade our best spreads of the year! Most companies save their best sales for Black Friday. Not Admiral Markets!

• Expires Nov 30, 2019
Get deal
448 traders already tried

Join live discussion of AdmiralMarkets.com on our forum

Basra, Iraq,
Feb 23, 2022,

Scam broker very bad support

They told me today that my account was closed with Jordan's license because of my request to return my money. This broker is a fraud. He stole from me on 16-02-2022 an amount of 132.61 dollars, which was deposited via Visa Card. The deposit was refused and they did not return They did not return the amount to me, and every time I talk to the support, it refuses to help and does not respond to my requests and evades the answer. I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against them with the British Financial Conduct Authority. I ask everyone to beware of this fraudulent broker

Feb 21, 2022 - 1 Star I am a trader. I heard about Admiral Market and I opened an account under a Jordan license. I deposited using a prepaid Visa Card. I did not know that the prepaid card was rejected. I deposited and the payment was suspended. I contacted Arab support and asked From them they asked for help. They asked me for an account statement for the card, proving its ownership. I sent them an account statement, as well as a copy of the card, proving its ownership. The payment has been pending for more than ten hours. After all this waiting, they refused to deposit and also refused to return the amount.They stole my money. I told them to return it, but to no avail. The fifth day, and there is no response from them except for a word, do not worry. I wish everyone not to enter with this broker, a fraud, my account number 30483514 I have all the evidence that proves that you stole money Beware of this broker is very fraud
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Mar 14, 2022:
Dear sir.
Our company has never had problems with the withdrawal and all your funds have been withdrawn to your account.
We care about the loyalty of our customers. In support, we have a team of professionals who strive to process each request in a short time and release the client with a resolved issue. The load on our employees is enormous and in order for support to continue to work stably and at a high level, the task of management is to protect their employees from unnecessary stress, insults and humiliation. Therefore, unfortunately, sometimes we have to go to extreme measures and break off relations with clients, no matter how sad and unpleasant it may be for us.

Best Regards, Admirals
Hampshire, United Kingdom,
Jan 10, 2022,

Limit orders are respected! Excellent Broker.

This is the only broker I've ever used that actually respects my limit orders and doesn't execute them as market orders that in itself is a 10/10 from me. The commission is better than most brokers out there and customer support is excellent. This is truly the best broker I've used. If they offered a copy service or a pamm service would make this broker truly perfect.

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jan 11, 2022:
Dear Client,
Thank you for the high appreciation of our work!
With best regards,
Admiral Markets / Admirals
Egypt, Egypt,
Nov 25, 2021,

There is not always a fully featured company, but it is good compared to ot

In general, the company is good compared to other trading companies, but the problem with this company is that it is somewhat slow in developing itself in terms of the capabilities and offers it offers to traders, and I also have a large spread at some time.
It's also honestly a bit stingy company.

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jan 11, 2022:
Dear Customer,
Thank you for the appreciation of our work.
We try not to stand still and develop, we look for new tools to open up new opportunities for our clients.
The level of the spread is set by our counterparties and we try to provide our clients with some of the best conditions on the market, you can be sure of this by going to a third-party platform where they compare the spread of different companies.
With best regards,
Admiral Markets / Admirals
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Feb 4, 2021,

Broker Showing Support to Hedge Funds against Retail Traders

Admiral Markets UK Broker advertised with Zero Commission on stock and suddenly launched with force a new Policy/term today for their Trade account holders

Going to Cut more leverage
They will charge Commission (They Mentioned only Minimum 1USD) will charge on 100 shares 2 in and 2 on out Total=4USD
They will charge commission on old opened position too
They will not allowed on penny shares trade anymore (all under 5USD)

They changing in terms after GME stock volatility and clearly they supporting Hedge Funds

Don't join them for long term stock investment they can change their policy anytime for their advantage

You can read all on their News Page
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Feb 14, 2021:
Hello there,
The opinion of our customers is important to us and we try to maintain loyalty, but unfortunately, some solutions have to be applied due to the current situation in the global market.
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Feb 4, 2021,

Abundant Choices. The best to me.

After having tried dozens of brokers after a decade, I have decided to settle on this broker, mainly because the number of stocks provided by them for trading is insanely numerous (over 3000 around the globe). I am an avid stock trader. The spreads and leverage are also very reasonable.

My only little complaint is that deposits by local banking are not insant, unlike the other brokers.

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Feb 14, 2021:
Hello there,
Thanks for your time and feedback. The opinion of each client is important to us.
Crispon,
Cluj-Napoca, Romania,
Oct 23, 2020,

Quite adequate broker

The brokerage proved to be quite adequate. I wouldn't say that it is really good at everything, but it is comfortable and safe to trade with it.
I liked it very much that it provides quite a lot of analytical content, such as various trading calendars, news, charts and so on. It's good, because I myself use analytics a lot. I think that without analytics, trading becomes a bit incomplete.
I have also been helped several times by the client support from Admiral Markets. It was very useful and fast, so I decided to mention it separately :)

Leon Mariani,
Arese, Italy,
Oct 9, 2020,

One of my best decisions

Trading with Admiral Markets was one of my best decisions for sure.
It was 4 years ago, I had around $10,000 accumulated on savings account and desire to invest in trading. I was planning to try Admiral Market but my good friend kept convincing me to trade with his brokerage, so I had a long doubts about which one to choose, you know.
On the one hand, my friend's brokerage had Saychelles regulation and no education but offered high leverage
But on the other, Admiral Markets had good reputation but no fixed spreads available
Finally, I chose Admiral Markets and, yeah, I'm trading with variable spreads now (and I don't care). In fact, variable spreads are much thrifty, cause you don't overpay for 'stability'.
So, spread type isn't a problem now. By the way, Admiral Markets had one strong advantage - usefull education, I can say that 90% of my following success was informational background from Admiral markets education, cause I learned the most important trading basics that I'm still using in my everyday trading.

Hello there,
Thanks for your time and feedback.
Jose Manuel Gonzalez,
Madrid, Spain,
Oct 6, 2020,

Admiral Market: classical trading on MT

I’ve been trading with Admiral Market for two months and my impression of it is quite positive. I favor traditional trading solutions such as MT4 and MT5 and appreciate that the broker offers decent conditions to work with my favorite platforms. For example, on MT4/MT5, I can trade without commission, with variable spreads, starting from 0,5 pips, which suits.
There’s another thing I like here. That’s InvestMT5. I can start trading stocks on this account by investing just one dollar. However, leverage is unavailable in this case, but it enables me to explore the stock market without big risks.

Germany, Germany,
Oct 4, 2020,

Is humping

I was swindled with $ 3000 through price manipulation on the platform and deliberately hit the stop .. (I will mention the methods of the swindler at the bottom) and my account was dashed 3 times, and every time $ 1,000, knowing that I did not discover their dirty methods until the last time, as I was surprised that I was I open the same trades on a second platform (demo account) and achieve the goal but in admiral it hits the stop ..! I discovered this when I opened the platform once to find that the two deals were in a profit state, and suddenly the balance turned into negative, and in the end the stop was hit, so I immediately set up a screen shot for the platform, and I contacted the company, but I did not find an answer. They just said give us the account number and the phone number for the account manager to call you.

I waited for several days, and the account manager did not even contact an email (his name is Amian Krikor) and I sent the support again the same thing ... and after a week I wrote to them and the same talk (give us the account number and the phone and the account manager will call you) ...

In the end, after despair, I sent a threatening message to Krikor that I would expose them and file a complaint, and after hours he called me and began to speak angrily. Why are you saying this? We did nothing ... etc. When I told him that I have proof pictures, he said I send the pictures and I will solve the problem within days .. and I waited and long Wait and there is no answer ..! I wrote to him and said that I am still waiting for the answer .. and there is no response .. and after a few days I wrote to him and there is no answer and I have corresponded with him several times and to this day there is no answer ..!
--------------------------------------

First: Methods of bringing victims and capturing them ...!

1- The large number of advertisements spread on most trading sites, which makes the novice in this field believe that it is a large and respected company (exploitation of the psychological factor)

2- The $ 30 No Deposit Bonus .. Of course, the $ 30 Bonus is nothing! But for the novice, it is considered a big thing, and I am sure 99% of those who register in the company for the bonus lose it within one day or several days .. But in the end this small amount is enough to attract many victims and they have succeeded in causing many ..!

3- Very excellent technical support before deposit ...! After that, if you lose and do not deposit it again, then you are in the trash for them ..!

4- Tempting you to trade continuously in order to obtain certain points (and after collecting a number of points, you are entitled to convert them into a bonus or credit), which encourages you to enter larger lots every time in order to get more points, thus a bigger bonus ..! In the end, your destiny is Margin ..!

5- This is the most dangerous point and the dirtiest way for the company, as the company pays you $ 10 for every lot that any person who registers in the company trades through you ,, i.e. when you open a partnership account (affiliate) on the site, you become an agent of the company and you get a special referral link. Spreading the link Anyone who opens an account in the company through this link, as the agent gets $ 10 for every lot that this person trades with ..!
(Someone of you might say this thing is natural and is present in every company ...!)
I say yes, this thing is natural and is present in every company, but the problem is that the company is manipulating the platform and hitting the questionnaires, which means that the profit of the agent and the company is on your account ..! You lose and they win ..!

6- This partnership is very profitable for the agents (as no other company gives this large amount of $ 10 per lot per person), which makes the agents arrive and roam the trading sites, forums, groups, Facebook and YouTube pages singing and praising the company and its advantages, which makes the trader especially the novice He falls victim to the agent and the company easily ..!

The calamity is that some agents know certainty about these matters and the operations of fraud and manipulation, but nevertheless they continue to defend the company because their profits come from praise and not trading ..! The agent does not need to trade and take risks, but is content to praise on the Internet and bring victims to the company, and he gains by trading victims and losing them ...!

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Second: fraud methods and licenses ..!
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

1- Regarding licenses, of course all the licenses of the company are weak and not approved, except for the British and Australian licenses. As for the Australian license, when entering the Australian license link on the company’s website, we are surprised that it does not have any license (rather the Australian authority has deleted its license) because the Australian license Strong and the Authority deletes any company as soon as it makes sure that it does not adhere to the standards and is tampering with traders ..!
Hello there,
We want to understand the situation and help you. But more detailed information is needed. Please indicate the account number and order numbers for which you have questions (you can send them in a private conversation). Also, include the number you contacted.
Kind Regards, Admiral Markets
Jay O'Harris,
Dublin, Ireland,
Oct 3, 2020,

tight spreads

As for tier-1 brokerage, Admiral Markets offers two features that I really like:
1. Tight spreads. For All-in cost EUR/USD average monthly spread (August) was 0.7 pips. That's incredibly low, AM competitors charge 1-1.2 pips.
2. Mininimum depo is $200. Now my depo is $5,500 but I've started with minimum depo and AM was one of the few tier-1 brokers to offer such a minimalistic deposit. I appreciate this opportunity to try-before-you-invest-a-lot.

Hello there,
Thanks for your time and feedback.