Admiral Markets Review

FxService.com

Updated: Jun 21, 2021 · AdmiralMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

AdmiralMarkets is a forex broker. Admiral Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AdmiralMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Admiral Markets

Admiral Markets was formerly related to  MTrading.

Established: 2000
Address: 16 St Clare Street, London, EC3N 1LQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@admiralmarkets.com, +44 20 35 140 756
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL no. 410681, CySEC #201/13, EFSA #4.1-1/46, FCA #595450
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (3780+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

TradeDays! Get up to 50% off

Trade our best spreads of the year! Most companies save their best sales for Black Friday. Not Admiral Markets!

• Expires Nov 30, 2019
Get deal
288 traders already tried

Join live discussion of AdmiralMarkets.com on our forum

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Feb 4, 2021,

Broker Showing Support to Hedge Funds against Retail Traders

Admiral Markets UK Broker advertised with Zero Commission on stock and suddenly launched with force a new Policy/term today for their Trade account holders

Going to Cut more leverage
They will charge Commission (They Mentioned only Minimum 1USD) will charge on 100 shares 2 in and 2 on out Total=4USD
They will charge commission on old opened position too
They will not allowed on penny shares trade anymore (all under 5USD)

They changing in terms after GME stock volatility and clearly they supporting Hedge Funds

Don't join them for long term stock investment they can change their policy anytime for their advantage

You can read all on their News Page
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Feb 14, 2021:
Hello there,
The opinion of our customers is important to us and we try to maintain loyalty, but unfortunately, some solutions have to be applied due to the current situation in the global market.
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Feb 4, 2021,

Abundant Choices. The best to me.

After having tried dozens of brokers after a decade, I have decided to settle on this broker, mainly because the number of stocks provided by them for trading is insanely numerous (over 3000 around the globe). I am an avid stock trader. The spreads and leverage are also very reasonable.

My only little complaint is that deposits by local banking are not insant, unlike the other brokers.

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Feb 14, 2021:
Hello there,
Thanks for your time and feedback. The opinion of each client is important to us.
Crispon,
Cluj-Napoca, Romania,
Oct 23, 2020,

Quite adequate broker

The brokerage proved to be quite adequate. I wouldn't say that it is really good at everything, but it is comfortable and safe to trade with it.
I liked it very much that it provides quite a lot of analytical content, such as various trading calendars, news, charts and so on. It's good, because I myself use analytics a lot. I think that without analytics, trading becomes a bit incomplete.
I have also been helped several times by the client support from Admiral Markets. It was very useful and fast, so I decided to mention it separately :)

Leon Mariani,
Arese, Italy,
Oct 9, 2020,

One of my best decisions

Trading with Admiral Markets was one of my best decisions for sure.
It was 4 years ago, I had around $10,000 accumulated on savings account and desire to invest in trading. I was planning to try Admiral Market but my good friend kept convincing me to trade with his brokerage, so I had a long doubts about which one to choose, you know.
On the one hand, my friend's brokerage had Saychelles regulation and no education but offered high leverage
But on the other, Admiral Markets had good reputation but no fixed spreads available
Finally, I chose Admiral Markets and, yeah, I'm trading with variable spreads now (and I don't care). In fact, variable spreads are much thrifty, cause you don't overpay for 'stability'.
So, spread type isn't a problem now. By the way, Admiral Markets had one strong advantage - usefull education, I can say that 90% of my following success was informational background from Admiral markets education, cause I learned the most important trading basics that I'm still using in my everyday trading.

Hello there,
Thanks for your time and feedback.
Jose Manuel Gonzalez,
Madrid, Spain,
Oct 6, 2020,

Admiral Market: classical trading on MT

I’ve been trading with Admiral Market for two months and my impression of it is quite positive. I favor traditional trading solutions such as MT4 and MT5 and appreciate that the broker offers decent conditions to work with my favorite platforms. For example, on MT4/MT5, I can trade without commission, with variable spreads, starting from 0,5 pips, which suits.
There’s another thing I like here. That’s InvestMT5. I can start trading stocks on this account by investing just one dollar. However, leverage is unavailable in this case, but it enables me to explore the stock market without big risks.

Germany, Germany,
Oct 4, 2020,

Is humping

I was swindled with $ 3000 through price manipulation on the platform and deliberately hit the stop .. (I will mention the methods of the swindler at the bottom) and my account was dashed 3 times, and every time $ 1,000, knowing that I did not discover their dirty methods until the last time, as I was surprised that I was I open the same trades on a second platform (demo account) and achieve the goal but in admiral it hits the stop ..! I discovered this when I opened the platform once to find that the two deals were in a profit state, and suddenly the balance turned into negative, and in the end the stop was hit, so I immediately set up a screen shot for the platform, and I contacted the company, but I did not find an answer. They just said give us the account number and the phone number for the account manager to call you.

I waited for several days, and the account manager did not even contact an email (his name is Amian Krikor) and I sent the support again the same thing ... and after a week I wrote to them and the same talk (give us the account number and the phone and the account manager will call you) ...

In the end, after despair, I sent a threatening message to Krikor that I would expose them and file a complaint, and after hours he called me and began to speak angrily. Why are you saying this? We did nothing ... etc. When I told him that I have proof pictures, he said I send the pictures and I will solve the problem within days .. and I waited and long Wait and there is no answer ..! I wrote to him and said that I am still waiting for the answer .. and there is no response .. and after a few days I wrote to him and there is no answer and I have corresponded with him several times and to this day there is no answer ..!
--------------------------------------

First: Methods of bringing victims and capturing them ...!

1- The large number of advertisements spread on most trading sites, which makes the novice in this field believe that it is a large and respected company (exploitation of the psychological factor)

2- The $ 30 No Deposit Bonus .. Of course, the $ 30 Bonus is nothing! But for the novice, it is considered a big thing, and I am sure 99% of those who register in the company for the bonus lose it within one day or several days .. But in the end this small amount is enough to attract many victims and they have succeeded in causing many ..!

3- Very excellent technical support before deposit ...! After that, if you lose and do not deposit it again, then you are in the trash for them ..!

4- Tempting you to trade continuously in order to obtain certain points (and after collecting a number of points, you are entitled to convert them into a bonus or credit), which encourages you to enter larger lots every time in order to get more points, thus a bigger bonus ..! In the end, your destiny is Margin ..!

5- This is the most dangerous point and the dirtiest way for the company, as the company pays you $ 10 for every lot that any person who registers in the company trades through you ,, i.e. when you open a partnership account (affiliate) on the site, you become an agent of the company and you get a special referral link. Spreading the link Anyone who opens an account in the company through this link, as the agent gets $ 10 for every lot that this person trades with ..!
(Someone of you might say this thing is natural and is present in every company ...!)
I say yes, this thing is natural and is present in every company, but the problem is that the company is manipulating the platform and hitting the questionnaires, which means that the profit of the agent and the company is on your account ..! You lose and they win ..!

6- This partnership is very profitable for the agents (as no other company gives this large amount of $ 10 per lot per person), which makes the agents arrive and roam the trading sites, forums, groups, Facebook and YouTube pages singing and praising the company and its advantages, which makes the trader especially the novice He falls victim to the agent and the company easily ..!

The calamity is that some agents know certainty about these matters and the operations of fraud and manipulation, but nevertheless they continue to defend the company because their profits come from praise and not trading ..! The agent does not need to trade and take risks, but is content to praise on the Internet and bring victims to the company, and he gains by trading victims and losing them ...!

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Second: fraud methods and licenses ..!
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

1- Regarding licenses, of course all the licenses of the company are weak and not approved, except for the British and Australian licenses. As for the Australian license, when entering the Australian license link on the company’s website, we are surprised that it does not have any license (rather the Australian authority has deleted its license) because the Australian license Strong and the Authority deletes any company as soon as it makes sure that it does not adhere to the standards and is tampering with traders ..!
Hello there,
We want to understand the situation and help you. But more detailed information is needed. Please indicate the account number and order numbers for which you have questions (you can send them in a private conversation). Also, include the number you contacted.
Kind Regards, Admiral Markets
Jay O'Harris,
Dublin, Ireland,
Oct 3, 2020,

tight spreads

As for tier-1 brokerage, Admiral Markets offers two features that I really like:
1. Tight spreads. For All-in cost EUR/USD average monthly spread (August) was 0.7 pips. That's incredibly low, AM competitors charge 1-1.2 pips.
2. Mininimum depo is $200. Now my depo is $5,500 but I've started with minimum depo and AM was one of the few tier-1 brokers to offer such a minimalistic deposit. I appreciate this opportunity to try-before-you-invest-a-lot.

Hello there,
Thanks for your time and feedback.
Sasford,
Iasi, Romania,
Sep 30, 2020,

Сommon brokerage

I immediately liked working with Admiral Markets. The broker has quite a positive reputation in the market and a lot of positive reviews.
Because I don't trust brokers without a regulator, as there are very different scammers in the network now.
Personally, I didn't find any significant disadvantages in the work of a broker. I liked the fact that it has a lot of analytical content. This is probably what I liked the most about it. Because with a broker you can quickly and easily engage in market analysis, the broker provides all the necessary opportunities for this. Otherwise, as I think, it is the most common broker, with the usual trading conditions. But it stands out among other brokers for its reliability.

Mellic,
Telde, Spain,
Sep 23, 2020,

Analytics and quality trading

I really wanted to trade on a trading account with MT4 trading platform, so I opened such an account with Admiral Markets. I have been trading with a broker for half a year, so far everything is going well. What I like most about it is the analytics. The brokerage has a lot of different analytic content, which is very cool. I don't have much experience in trading so the broker's materials are very useful to me. Otherwise, Admiral Markets is just a good broker. It works well and its trading conditions are favorable. There have been no problems so far and I hope it will continue to be so))
I decided to open an account with this brokerage, because traders on Forex forums were quite positive about it, and I was interested to try to trade with it. In general, I'm really satisfied, and I will continue to work with the broker. I would like Admiral Markets to continue working with the same quality and reliability)

Alfred Michaux,
Schifflange, Luxembourg,
Sep 21, 2020,

you won't be dissapointed

I will be honest, I do not know what you will think about this broker. My opinion is "above average". The company has been operating since 2001 and has one of the most well-known brands in the industry, so my expectations were a little overstated. I don't know what I was expecting (most likely getting rich overnight by the means of some superb trading signals.. i dunno) In practice, everything was not so bright, but at least I am not disappointed.
I can note what I really liked: serious regulations and good reputation (I can even say that the broker is overrated) a little bit. I also liked that a broker offers Metatrader Supreme Edition.
Moslikely MT SE had more expectations on my side than I actually got, but this is a nice add-on. Not a money-making machine though.

Tomasz,
Warsaw, Poland,
Sep 21, 2020,

Cool platform for traders who need some help

There is a great trading platform in Admiral Markets. It`s MetaTrader Supreme Edition. An improved version of the program. There are additional indicators in the platform. For example, Forex Featured Ideas. It`s cool indicator which contains some ideas on technical analysis. I use it to confirm my own assumptions. It makes possible to test myself. Because I have been trading for 1 year only. And sometimes need help in technical analysis.

Hugo Azevedo,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Sep 16, 2020,

Brokerage with analytical content

I just recently started trading with Admiral Markets. But I can already say that I liked the brokerage, trading with it is non-problematic. There is a lot of analytical content. Since I wanted to study analytics more actively, this is exactly what I needed. I can't say that their analysts market forecasts are always correct - that would be a kind of a miracle - yet, they manage to do well when do the analysis of if-then type.

Ducu Zaharia,
Arad, Romania,
Sep 15, 2020,

Valuable partner

Admiral Markets has a very positive reputation and reliable regulator. That's why I wanted to trade here.
What I like most about Admiral Markets is that a broker is serious about training its clients.
It provides a lot of training materials: articles, webinars, etc. - for free and for all clients. As for me, this is a very cool approach. Many traders don't take trading seriously, forgetting that it is a business. Then they are left without money, because they didn't know how to manage them, and they blame their broker. With an approach like that Admiral Markets solves the problem even before it's appeared.
I'm still an amateur in trading myself. So unfortunately I can't write a review on some specific details like milliseconds that orders take to get executed or that kind of stuff. All looks pretty well. On the other hand I see that trading fees take a significant part of my profits and I'm not sure this is what it supposed to be like. I might review my evaluation, but for not I'm giving the broker 4 stars only for this reason.

Oskar Bachmeier,
Vienna, Austria,
Sep 11, 2020,

Why I'm trading there

Brokerage was founded in 2001 and that was the main reason why I decided to trade there. It was a challenge to find the right brokerage and I think Admiral Markets was the best opportunity among many other. Brokerage is easy to use, it was easy to start there. I haven't faced any problems starting trading there.
Also, the point that I like is analytical content. Analytics is important, as it saves your time and money. And can be beneficial, if you can use it correctly.

Lauro de Freitas, Brazil,
Aug 27, 2020,

Poor service and do not solve your problem

I'm having problems with this broker to withdraw my account since 08/19/2020. I requested the withdrawal and so far they do not pay me, they asked me for a lot of documents and I sent it and so far I have not been able to receive it. Asking to return the money where I deposited it and they told me it would not be possible, I tried to request it via Neteller they said it was not possible either. And because of my bank account they demanded so many documents and I sent them all and they didn't accept it.
If you don't want to have headaches, run away from this broker.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Sep 1, 2020:
Hello there,

We have no problems with withdrawing funds. Please specify the account number and we will solve the problem.

israel, Israel,
Jul 15, 2020,

They are liars, cheaters, and thieves !!

They lied to me about the commissions and about the spreads for me to deposit money there.

They play with the spreads when you open trades.

Despite everything I made profits but they did not help me attract them.

Yesterday I opened trades in this broker and another broker, in the other broker they went into a small plus and I closed them - here they jumped the spreads so as not to let me close them and they made me lose a lot of money !!

They are not willing to cancel these deals.

Everyone should not open an account in places like this
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hello there,

We guarantee that all information provided by our experts is reliable. As for the spread, this value is floating and depends on the situation on the market. Please specify, account number ,and order numbers for which you have questions?

Rome, Italy,
Jun 8, 2020,

Excellent company to deal with

I have been a customer since ayear. Spreads are fair and very good for the Dax that I trade mostly. Recently had an issue on payments. The customer service has reviewed it and refunded me all. Withdrawals are on time and the MT4 overall is stable.
Very pleased

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 15, 2020:
Hello there,

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you stay with us.

Jun 4, 2020,

Don't trade with admiral trading

I've bought the WTI since April and still suffering from Admiral. They holding the price down near 13.00 USD on WTI compare to other broker price now near 35.00, increases the swap just to make money. That's not fair to all traders who bought WTI. Wrong way to do business also. Because in the end of the day they will lose their customers.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Hello there,

As we said earlier, there is no central trading venue or rulebook to form a single global spot (cash) price for commodities, such as oil. Spot prices are derived from the underlying relevant commodity futures contract by removing the implied holding costs. There are several options to do that, but the most important factor for any of these options is which particular futures contracts are used as a reference. Therefore, providers of spot prices that rely on different spot price formation methodologies, and quote their spot prices based on different reference futures contracts, will eventually have different quotes for the same 'spot' products at the same time.

When we, following our liquidity provider, roll over our spot price from one month to the next, we aim to avoid price gaps so that, at the expiration, our spot price is equal to the expired month's price and we will then gradually move towards the price of the next reference futures contracts. (Traders can see similar pricing approaches via some other sources https://www.investing.com/currencies/wti-usd).

You may find answers to all your questions regarding oil-based contracts on our website https://admiralmarkets.com/about-us/news/oil-trading-storage-crisis.

agadir, Morocco,
Jun 3, 2020,

Bad Bad Broker like a scam, don't trade with this Broker

With this broker don't think about scalpping bcs the spread wide when you open an transaction exactly on CFD's and there a big big slippage open and close the slippage begin from 1s to 10s slippage on CFD's start frm 400Pis so dont try to scalp with this scam broker.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Hello there,

We consider our conditions to be one of the best and are constantly working to improve the service. Please specify your account number and order numbers for which you have questions

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 27, 2020,

Broker influenced oil prices without warning

Admiral Markets influenced the WTI spot price by out of no where following the December future price. This is ok to do, but you should warn traders before you do this!!! I didn't sign up for a December future, I can trade that somewhere else!!! I want the spot price!!! Incredible how this company is doing business. Holding my position for weeks now, due to Swaps (30%) of my account I am still in a loss. At every other broker I would have made thousands!! Unbelievable. Not done with this yet.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 4, 2020:
Dear Lukas,

Malaysia, Malaysia,

Unreasonable, absurd pricing on WTI

Bought WTI back in April around 20$. I have emailed them on why the price is still around $11 in end May ($20 lower than other brokers). The reply give was Admiral switched to the contract to December 2020 futures without any prior notice to the clients.

After complaints from clients, which is obvious, they have all of a sudden release a new instrument of CRUDE OIL with pricing of $30+.

Clients who have traded on WTI are still left to suffer with swaps that have accumulated as Admiral has still held prices at around $12.
Dear Kishaan,

Mark,
Filox, Italy,

WTI Price Manipulation

New clients should avoid this scam broker specially the big investors and traders whom using mid or long term trading methods.
Admiral are manipulating in price as they want against traders, they are keeping the spot price for WTI lower than other broker and charged high swaps which higher than other broker to force clients to close with loss.
Actually they are charging high swaps for many instruments such as Gold, Indices and Oil to force their clients to use future contracts which has expired date instead of spot instruments

I’m holding account with Admiral UK and I have bought WTI oil from price levels (21.50 – 15.50 – 8.00) since month ago and will not close until it move up to 25.00 then I will withdraw all my money and will not use this scam broker again and I will submit my complain to FCA
The evidence that Admiral has played a dirty game with WTI ,that they have added new instrument for Spot Oil (CRUDOIL) before one week, because they don’t want old traders whom holding WTI from lower price levels to get profit and they just keep repeating the same ridiculous excuses for this bad behave.
Dear Mark,

Johannesburg, South Africa,

Disappointed

Earlier this year I wrote to Admiral trade about Palladium price freezing and they denied. On April 21 2020 they introduced high Swap to cheat traders out of their profit. I think they manipulate prices because since they promised to come back to me, they never did till now. I closed my account
Dear Victor,

We are sad to hear this, I hope that everything will stabilize in the near future. Palladium is a low-liquid instrument and in the current market situation we continue to look for a more stable liquidity provider.

Kind Regards,
Admiral markets
Miskolc, Hungary,
May 22, 2020,

Unfair WTI pricing, avoid this broker ASAP!

I liked this broker so far, because they had reasonable service, but what they did whit wti during the panic is unethical, and must be punished.

I bought wti before the crash around 20$ so I lost money and had to deposit new margin, so I can buy back my positions. But after April 20 they changed the quotation method of the WTI cfd. They switched to the december future, but not clear the method. I just guess they thought for 2020 december, but I dont understand how could they swith a continous product to an other pricing method. At 20 April the WTI CFD was around 17$ and the CLZ20 future contract at 32$.

Now I cant believe this. Every other broker has a price of 30$ WTI but they still have 11$. Brent is a different story but the price of Brent is the same compared to other brokers, and future prices. Usually the gap between wti and brent is 2-4$ so it is very unfair to keep a 20$ gap between wti and brent. So I cant get my money back even that I hoped about recovery of the prices and happened, but not at Admiral Markets.

Besides the very unfair pricing they keep the swap at 260%!!! so your long bleed out every way.

After the storm now on 20 May they released a new product of CRUDE OIL which debuted at 31$ with a right chart backwards.

I wrote to them but no answer yet. I think they are in big trouble, because they dont want to pay the profit to traders. It is public robbery, it is stealing my and other traders money.

I hope this issue will be solved, otherwise we need to join, and Admiral Markets must be sued together. I hope the FCA or the Court will keep justice to us!
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted May 26, 2020:
Hello there,

As you know, there is no central trading venue or rulebook to form a single global spot (cash) price for commodities, such as oil. Spot prices are derived from the underlying relevant commodity futures contract by removing the implied holding costs. There are several options to do that, but the most important factor for any of these options is which particular futures contracts are used as a reference. Therefore, providers of spot prices that rely on different spot price formation methodologies, and quote their spot prices based on different reference futures contracts, will eventually have different quotes for the same 'spot' products at the same time.

Kyiv, Ukraine,
May 20, 2020,

New Oil instrument to avoid fair WTI quotation

Update to Admiral Markets review. Broker just added new instrument CRUDOIL and the price of it is around $33 (fair price). At the same time WTI still trades much below min. market levels at around $11 (Dec. futures contract costs $35!). Thus Admiral Markets keeps WTI price low and added new instrument to avoid paying money for win positions to traders who forced to keep holding WTI and pay big swaps.

May 14, 2020 - 1 Star Despite client's complaints and OIL market current situation , Admiral Markets still holds it's spot prices below $10 and continues to hold highest swaps ever. This is unfair business in relation to traders who forced to hold loss long positions and pay highest swaps for that while oil market rebounds and there is a possibility to close positions with profit. Hope there are juristconsults who can give legal advise, so traders could apply to authorities.

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted May 18, 2020 Hello there,

We find that our current terms correspond to current extreme overproduction market conditions and further changes to the higher or lower side in the nearest future are possible. We are not able to comment on the actions of other service providers as we are not part of their business. Maybe they will increase soon, maybe not. It is up to their own risk committees and trading desk teams to decide. On April 3rd we issued a general warning to clients (news to website and email to all stage 8-9 active clients) regarding the situation in oil markets. We specifically mentioned the risk of significantly higher swaps that are subject to change even without any special notice to clients. But we still sent an internal MT mail when the swaps raised for the first time. Here is the link https://admiralmarkets.com/about-us/news/oil-margin-requirements

Varna, Bulgaria,
May 15, 2020,

Let's sue Admiral Markets

I am not going to repeat everything , the other traders says about Admiral Markets.
Everything about WTI with AdmiralMarkets is TRUE.... AdmiralMarkets is Robbing there customers with Huge Spread ; Huge SWAP and keeping the price of WTI BELOW 10$ for a Month!!! At the same time, the other Brokers are trading WTI at 29$.
The conclusion is, AdmiralMarkets MUST BE SUED FOR THIS!!!!!!
I would urge you guys , let's all together sue Admiral Markets and take our hard earned money back !!!!
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted May 18, 2020:

Sofia, Bulgaria,
May 5, 2020,

We know who profits from your “client protection“ system.

Dear AM,

I had retracted my review to give you time to answer two simple questions, which you could not. Unfortunately, we all are not that unintelligent to not know what exactly you are doing regarding WTI.

You are not protecting us- you protect yourselves! Since the price has bottomed and there is a lot of long buyers on the market and this is a CFD instrument, when the price picks up you will lose a lot of money.

Do you not see the rage against you that is everywhere now? I am sorry, but I must say what everybody thinks. Currently, you are stealing our money with swaps and prevent us from profits by keeping the price intentionally low.

Do you not think about your market share after the WTI crisis? Do you not consider how many clients you will lose? If you change things soon and reconsider your disastrous policy I am sure it is not too late for some of those people to remain with you.

Right now though we all feel betrayed and robbed!

May 1, 2020 - No Rating Thank you for your responses. Since, you reply, I feel there are two very simple questions everyone needs answers about ASAP:

1. When do you switch the price back to a more recent contract?
and
2. When do you lower swaps?

Thank you. As I said.

Apr 23, 2020 - 1 Star I was generally happy with the service. I can understand and accept constantly changing and expensive swaps- this is part of the game. However, in the wake of the oil crisis I put enough money in my account and decided to make an investment in oil, thinking that my positions were being guarded as long as I had enough free margin. Imagine my surprise when on 21.04.19 I received a message stating that all positions will be automatically closed if the spot oil price reaches zero. After a telephone conversation with them, I was told should this happen it will be treated as a force majeure situation and there is nothing they can do about it. I have similar positions with other brokers- how come I did not receive this message from them. Imagine who will profit big time if the price reaches zero. I understand stopping listing the price or freezing all trade under certain price until it stabilizes but to steal people's money is downright criminal. I am still waiting for their reply and will retract this review if they do the right thing and stop this outrageous theft. If not, I am prepared to let FCA know about this and pursue them to the end in court, if it comes to this.

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Apr 30, 2020 We fully understand your situation but we can't change the politics of our company and act in the interest of particular clients. We hope you could understand our position to protect the majority of our clients from big losses in the situation of complete unpredictability.

Meanwhile, our WTI spot CFD is based respectively on December futures. We switched to it to provide more stability to our traders and not to allow the price to go down to 0. Still in case it happens, the positions will be closed by the market price.

We also warned about our emergency plan in our news:

If any crude oil CFDs prices fall below 5 USD, we will enable 'Close Only' mode and stop accepting new orders.

If any crude oil CFDs prices fall to 0 USD, we will stop pricing these CFDs, and close all positions at the current market prices and cancel all pending orders (https://admiralmarkets.com/about-us/news/crude-oil-cfds-update).

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted May 4, 2020 Hello there,

unfortunately, we do not have an answer to your question. It all depends on the situation in the world. We hope that everything will be settled as soon as possible.

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted May 13, 2020:
Dear Mr. Milanov,

Yes, all the reviews and ratings you leave affect our reputation and, of course, we do not want to lose the loyalty of our customers. We have passed your message to our management, and we hope that the situation with WTI will stabilize as soon as possible.

Vilnius, Lithuania,
May 3, 2020,

...but everything collapses when you start earning money!!

Name: Mindaugas
Account number: 30268531

Short version: Admiral Markets is extremely great broker (low spread on eur/usd; fast execution; scalping is allowed) but everything collapses then you start making profit!

Note: This comment will be deleted if they let me trade as now they throw me out. Why??? Let's start longer version from the beginning!

Longer version: One month ago I opened an account. Verification was incredibles fast because with other brokers it takes 2-7 days but with AM (Admiral Markets) I was verified even the same day. I started trading and made two trades - both of them winning (+$27.56) and (+$24.86). I believe they are small but surprisingly after them I received phone call asking about my initial deposit. No problem guys - I send all bank statements proving my money. (What was my initial deposit? $3k.) Later they started asking about my relatives (family) and even here I saw no problems because all documents were provided. (I definitely was not happy because be threated like terrorist won't makes me happy but believed if I will provide everything they will let me trade.) Next morning I was shocked - they thrown me out!!! I hope that my initial belief that such broker did so of my winning (even very small) trades is wrong but now I starting doubting it. Why?????? IS THAT FOR WINNING TRADES???????

FINAL WORD: This broker has great features for trading but I suggest to make a few (even very small) winning trades before moving your all funds there. In all cases I will update my comment because I still cannot believe that for those f**king fifty dollars I was thrown out!!!!!
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted May 13, 2020:
Hello there,
we sent you an official response from the company. We have indeed stopped working with you, but this is not trade-related.
It is related to your status - this particular case falls outside the companies client acceptance policy and thus we must terminate based on our risk assessment.

Peterborough, United Kingdom,
May 2, 2020,

Terrible in handling hard times

on WTI they increased the overnight swap and kept the volatility low, to "protect" us.
since 22.APR afternoon until 01.MAY the price is ranging between $7.55-$8.75 and the o.n. swap long is -360%.
I don't care what justification they used, or why they said they did it, the truth is that they screwed the traders very badly, especially the long term traders.
so that proves the point, when things go bad AM will try to screw you up as much as they can.
I'm sorry AM, but I don't trust you anymore. I wonder how will you react when the next wave of financial crisis will hit us. fortunately I will not take part of it because I'm gonna trade at a different broker.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted May 4, 2020:
Hello there,
we’re sad to hear that. I hope we can regain your trust in the future. We work to improve the service provided. And we find that our current terms correspond to current extreme overproduction market conditions and further changes to the higher or lower side in the nearest future are possible. We are not able to comment on the actions of other service providers as we are not part of their business. Maybe they will increase soon, maybe not. It is up to their own risk committees and trading desk teams to decide. On April 3rd we issued a general warning to clients (news to website and email to all stage 8-9 active clients) regarding the situation in oil markets. We specifically mentioned the risk of significantly higher swaps that are subject to change even without any special notice to clients. But we still sent an internal MT mail when the swaps raised for the first time. Here is the link https://admiralmarkets.com/about-us/news/oil-margin-requirements
if any client is concerned about paying any swaps on oil positions - we have both WTI and Brent oil available as futures CFDs on our Trade.MT5 accounts. There are no swaps on futures based contracts at all. Just mind the contract expiration dates. New CrudeOilUS_M0 contract (WTI June 2020 contract) started to trade and will expire only on the 18th of May. Until then 0 swaps in either direction.

San Salvador, El Salvador,
May 1, 2020,

Admiral Markets funding department stole $1500, From my account!

This is incredible guys, I still can't believe it,
I opened 4 accounts in different brokers: Admiral Markets and 3 others, I founded everything with $ 1500 each, from my credit card, all good with the other 3, but when I financed Admiral Markets, the money disappeared from my credit card balance and was not funded My admiral account, later, i received an email from them saying that their financing department temporarily suspended my deposit and kept the money. Because: "the details sent have invalid data or information that does not match", they said that from the same credit card that I used to fund the other brokers !, I am in shock, they only keep the money and I did not receive any other mail from them, I don't know what to do...
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted May 4, 2020:
Hello there,

Please specify your trading account number.
We will check the information.
I'm sure we'll resolve this misunderstanding.

Czech, Czech Republic,
Apr 27, 2020,

WTI SCAM

This lovely company let their WTI CFD slide to 6-8$ area last Monday (which was perfectly fine, since oil was dropping ) but THEN, they decided to ''protect customers'' after most people would lose money (including myself) and they disconnected June contract and used December one, which resulted in zero movement, zero volatility and ridiculous swaps, paying 40eur overnight for 500barells.

I understood that buying oil last week was like trying to catch a falling knife, so I knew I was going to lose money on the move down but once it bottoms out, I'll be able to make money on swing up. They took the money from the way down and next day they disconnected the contract and essentially screwed me over.

Luckily I'm using multiple brokers, so I made my money back on the bounce up last week with different brokers. But AM has irreparably ruined their reputation in my eyes. When asking on support, I got nonsense replies like ''they informed via email and on their website that they increased margin requirements etc.'' and were completely missing the point that this feels like a robbery from their side.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Apr 30, 2020:
Dear all!

Traders can see similar pricing approaches via some other sources https://www.investing.com/currencies/wti-usd.

In addition to WTI crude oil spot CFDs and Brent crude oil spot CFDs, our flagship Trade.MT5 accounts offer a selection of CFDs on oil futures contracts. These futures-based CFDs are not subject to position holding costs (no Swaps apply).

Klaipeda, Lithuania,
Apr 25, 2020,

Wti cfd halted, swap rised for opened positinions

The same situatuon like i.mihalkov, have opened long positions wti cfd to hold for linger time, but now they diaconnect cfd price with june contracts.
Ankaran, Slovenia,
Apr 24, 2020,

Abnormal and irrational quote pricing

After three days of trying of contacting them, finally I had chance to get live chat response by coldblod lady, about pricing of WTI instrument. Admiralmarkets in the Corona OIL crisis and big fall have been picked prices on their own hand. According to their response: All the prices that you can see at the moment are provided by our liquidity vendors and are calculated in the best interest of our clients in order to avoid unfair pricing, to assure the order execution and avoid possible client's losses in such extraordinary times. I have relized and after many calculations from contract's prices that there is no possible way of getting the current price of the instrument. Price of WTI instrument have fall and after surged to 19.xx, June Contract 22.xx, December 28.xx, but their price is still much under my opened price on 20 April 13.00, currently on 24. pricing 7.95 and has been now for 3 days on swing at levels from 7.00 - 8.50, for which they don't give me rational explanation. Also they have lifted swaps for 360%, so trader has been forced to close or leave and get stocked at this price with enourmous swap paying. Can anybody understand this. I get feeling that I am talking to the borg while explaining them this situation. Also other ETF's instruments relative to this instrument, for which they could have them opened for trading are all disabled now for 6 months, some 1 year, maybe even more, so investing in those ETF's to inverse trading and secure my funds in this volatility is not possible, those are all disabled. So farse. Can anybody understand this behaviour?
Lee,
Durban, South Africa,
Nov 8, 2019,

5 Months, still haven't received my money

I put in a withdrawal order in June.. It's now November and I still haven't received it. I asked to close my account and take all my money in August, STILL haven't received any money, nor any phone calls, or emails or ANYTHING for that matter regarding the situation. BY FAR THEE WORST customer service I've ever experienced.
Hello there,

Please specify your trading account number.
We will check the information.
I'm sure we'll resolve this misunderstanding.

Dean,
Perth, Australia,
Oct 13, 2019,

Surprisingly quick deposit and withdrawal.

Good broker. Unfortunately my scalping robot didn't work too good on this broker. Perhaps they need to lower their spreads to be competitive.
Hello Dean,

Thank you for your feedback. We work to improve the service provided. Please contact us and we will provide you with recomendations that may be helpful.

landes, France,
Oct 5, 2019,

The immorality of a broker

How can a broker get rich on the backs of his hacked customers?

Admiral Markets has hastened to blame the hacking of my account even though it has cashed very juicy spreads.

Admiral Markets has no morals.

I accuse Admiral Markets of being a receiver (of stolen goods)

Recall what the offence of concealment is :

The offence of concealment is governed by articles 321-1 and following as well as articles 434-6 and following of the french penal Code.

Hijacking is a criminal offense for hiding, keeping or transmitting something, while being aware that it is the result of an offense or a crime.

The offence of concealment is also about taking advantage of the thing in question.

Admiral Markets received wide spreads on 316 trades that were opened by the malicious entity.

Admiral Markets according to the Penal Code is guilty of concealment because it has retained the profits generated by the spreads of open positions by the hacker while being aware of the act of piracy and refuses to return all or part of the sums lost by me.

If we analyze the pairs traded by the pirate we see that they are asset pairs with very high spreads.

The entity that opened the positions did not try to win the agent but on the contrary did everything to make me lose because the positions taken were closed within 2 to 4 seconds after the opening.

In fact this malicious entity to me has made a lot of money for Admiral Markets.

Indeed the spreads on Euro ruble and ruble dollar pairs are very high; certainly the highest of all existing forex assets:

- that of the euro ruble is equal to € 37.8 per volume (1)
- that of the ruble dollar is equal to € 32.2 per volume (1)

If we take for example the case of the ruble dollar:

162 positions totaling 991.80 volumes were opened then closed on the ruble dollar which generated a gain for Admiral Markets: 991.80 x 32.2 € ie: 31.935.96 €

So the big winner of this piracy that lasted 27 minutes is Admiral Markets.

Sep 28, 2019 - 1 Star August 12, 2019 I was hacked into my Admiral Markets open trading account; a malicious entity connected to my account via the Admiral Markets platform without my knowledge and then placed several hundred orders in a few minutes with increasing volumes, which resulted in me losing all my invested funds.
I would like to make a call to victims and witnesses to find out if anyone other than myself has been the victim of hacking at Admiral Markets
If we are several people to have been hacked it will prove that the security system put in place by Admiral Markets is deficient and we will be able to create a group of victims in order to constitute us civil party before the competent court assisted by a lawyer in order to obtain compensation for the damages suffered and claim damages from Admiral Markets for the lack of security of its computer server.
Hello there,

All recommendations and comments were given in private correspondence. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Pforzheim, Germany,
Jun 22, 2019,

Verification ( tricks )

Im waiting 4 years to be verified nothing happens everytime they want another document or some is not good for them even if I’ve been verified on every broker worldwide with the same documents. Don’t know why they do this maybe fear of loosing a few pennys.

I do not recommend this broker to no one.

Best Regards
Hello Jasmin,

As a representative of Admiral Markets, I’m sorry to hear you’ve had difficulty getting your identity verified.

As a regulated broker, we also have obligations to protect our clients’ identities and to uphold regulator guidelines. Because of this, part of the process of applying for a live account is providing documentation to verify your identity. Please note that for the purposes of KYC (know-your-customer), Admiral Markets UK Ltd may require you to submit additional documents in cases where the quality of the documents provided, or the information available on the documents provided, is deemed insufficient.

While this can be frustrating, and may mean that the verification process takes longer than expected, the purpose is to protect client identities and funds.

We hope you have been able to address this situation. If not, please email us at support@admiralmarkets.com and describe your situation as accurately as possible, so we can continue to work together to find a solution.

Hungary,
Jun 8, 2019,

30% tax on dividends instead of 15%, although there is mutual agreement between USA and Hungary.
Hello there,

I’m representative of Admiral Markets and would like to respond to your comment. Being a global company with a global client base, unfortunately we cannot support or offer preferential withholding tax rates that may be available due to residency or legal status, which we share in our risk disclosure - https://admiralmarkets.com/risk-disclosure.

I hope you have enjoyed the other benefits of our investment offering, though, such as deposits from just EUR 1, a selection of 4,000+ shares and 200+ ETFs, and commissions from just USD 0.01 per share.

If you have any other questions we can help you with, you can contact us at support@admiralmarkets.com

Kyoto, Japan,
May 12, 2019,

Good option in a crowded field but better options available

Average broker. I use prime account and spreads are good but commissions could be lower on some pairs. Offer of MT4 and MT5 is good but would like to see more platform options. I did not have a problem depositing but withdrawal took longer than anticipated. Got money i the end though. I thought about giving a 4 star rating for Admiral but decided on 3 because I think that there is more room for improvement on the commission charged
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jul 3, 2019:
Hello Vitals and thank you for your feedback.

We are always looking for a way to improve our products and pricing, so appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback that will help us do this.

Glückstadt, Germany,
Mar 18, 2019,

Warning Admiral Markets Withdrawal

I have been trying for more than a week to make a withdrawal of 5000 USD and close my account and they ask me for a whole series of documents. It's my money I'm not asking for a loan. The previous time they asked me for my payroll to withdraw 3000 USD now they ask me for my tax return. None of this happens when you want to make a deposit, the whole mess is when you want to withdraw. It is unheard of!
Someone has had a similar problem. Please help!
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Apr 23, 2019:
Hi there,

As an representative of Admiral Markets, I’m sorry to hear you’ve had difficulty getting your withdrawal processed. We process most withdrawal requests within three business days. You can read more about our Payment Terms and Conditions at https://admiralmarkets.com/start-trading/deposits-and-withdrawals.

However, we also have obligations to protect our clients’ funds and to uphold regulator guidelines as a fully regulated broker. Because of this, we might request additional documentation from the account holder to ensure that it is, in fact, the account holder making the request. Please note that for the purposes of KYC (know-your-customer), Admiral Markets UK Ltd may require you to submit additional documents in cases where the documents provided are deemed insufficient.

While this can be frustrating, and may mean that the withdrawal process takes longer than expected, the purpose is to protect client funds from being accessed by anyone who is not the account holder.

Jacqui
Saudi Arabia,
Mar 12, 2019,

The worst Broker

The worst Broker

Very bad in deposit and withdrawal
Technical support is very poor
I never advise them
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Apr 23, 2019:
Hello Bilal,

I’m representative of Admiral Markets and would like to help with your issue. We aim to offer excellent customer support via email, live chat, and over the phone in our 18 local offices, and I’m sorry to hear you haven’t had the best experience.

For deposits and withdrawals, we process most withdrawal requests within three business days. You can read more about our Payment Terms and Conditions at https://admiralmarkets.com/start-trading/deposits-and-withdrawals.

To help us investigate your situation, could you please contact us at support@admiralmarkets.com? We'd be happy to work with you to find a solution.

Jacqui
Anand,
India,
Feb 22, 2019,

Satisfied with Admiral Markets

I have been using Admiral since 2015 and I am satisfied. I trade share-CFD and Forex. Trading condition on MT5 is awesome.

Jan 14, 2019,

No Response!

Dear Admiral Markets, attracted by some of the customer feedback I was thinking about opening a live account with you until I saw a review or two re lack of email/chat response unfortunately confirming my experience of Admiral so far. Emailed you with few questions yesterday with no response and now tried your live chat only to be told by ZenDesk sorry noone available! Disappointed already and wondering how quickly you would respond to potential problems if I was an actual customer!

Romania,
Jan 9, 2019,

Recommended

I recommend AdmiralMarkets.
Low execution times, fast withdrawal and good customer support.
Keep up the good work!

Motu,
Estonia,
Jul 31, 2018,

Golden Star Broker !!!!

I highly recommend this broker. Great support, answers fast. I have been trading with this broker 5 years and no problems at all

Dublin, Lucan, Ireland,
Jul 6, 2018,

Transparent company run by professioanals.

Transparent company run by professionals. Competitive spreads especially on major currency pairs, good customer service, reliable MT4 and MT5 platforms with plenty of custom indicators and other tools. Professional approach, free webinars available, no aggressive marketing.
I'm based in Ireland and withdrawals arrive next day and they don't charge commissions on transfers like some other brokers.
I dealt with many brokers but very, very few meet their standards. I would highly recommend Admiral Markets.

Belgium,
May 7, 2018,

AdmiralMarkets is one of the best brokers you can find, Correct en a good service. The withdrawn works also very well.

Marius,
Nov 2, 2017,

Professional, passionate and honest

Fantastic company and education provided including recorded and live seminars. I was struggling to find anything of a similar quality online. When i first stared looking for material to learn price action analysis i found internet was full of "get rich quick" scams and people trying to sell their strategies instead of giving any valuable information. I have also read some books but the focus was broader and while gave me some good overall understanding i felt it was not exactly telling me how to recognise opportunities or become a good trader.

Guys here are really amazing. I found that Nenad is especially easy to follow and understand and really seems to care about people understanding his lessons rather than just speaking at them. They know what they are talking about, nobody is trying to sell you stuff all the time and you can tell they are professionals passionate about their business. I have just started and there is still lots to learn but I would highly recommend AdmiralMarkets and education it offers to everyone. If you really want to learn and understand instead Forex trading of getting ripped of or wasting your capital this I feel is an excellent place to start.

tahir javed,
Gujranwala, Pakistan,
Sep 11, 2017,

admiral market is best broker

as a trader i have tried so many brokers but i must say admiral market is one of the best mt4 broker and most of the best it provides free Education and meterial which is very helpful for a trader like me.and they have one of the best forex analysis Nenad Kerkez who is most passionate about his profession.i would recommend admiral market as a best broker no slippage and requoets.

Adrian Urban,
bratislava, Slovakia,
Aug 13, 2017,

Only AM have Super education (other brokers have s*** euacation), fees = normal , Safe 50.000GBP,FCA regulated, email support =bad. normal good broker .