Admiral Markets Review

FxService.com

Updated: Jun 20, 2021 · AdmiralMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

AdmiralMarkets is a forex broker. Admiral Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AdmiralMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Admiral Markets

Admiral Markets was formerly related to  MTrading.

Established: 2000
Address: 16 St Clare Street, London, EC3N 1LQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@admiralmarkets.com, +44 20 35 140 756
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL no. 410681, CySEC #201/13, EFSA #4.1-1/46, FCA #595450
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (3780+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

TradeDays! Get up to 50% off

Trade our best spreads of the year! Most companies save their best sales for Black Friday. Not Admiral Markets!

• Expires Nov 30, 2019
Get deal
287 traders already tried

Join live discussion of AdmiralMarkets.com on our forum

Mark,
Estonia,
Oct 4, 2007,

Well it's been about 7 months that I have been trading forex online and I've tried FXCM, GFT and now Admiral Markets... its shocking how there is absolutely no comparaison, AM is by far a way better platform (MeTaTrader4) compared to the others. The most shocking is that they put in your orders during the news announcements regardless of the volatility which the other brokers always ran me off on and made me lose enough to push me to a change. I ended up with Admiral Markets and I'm totally satisfied with my decision. I even tried clicking and buying eurusd during the housing announcement and I never got rejected once !! It was going up up up and I made approx 15K in 10 minutes!! During that time other brokers dont even let you trade (FXCM) or at best put one out of 10 though, with a requote (GFT).... thumbs up for AM its fantastic!

Alex,
Moscow,
Oct 6, 2007,

With the best ratings in 2 days here, I was trying to test them on Friday on real account, with NFP news, and its works well, Ive got one reqoute in first seconds moves, after that everything was fine, lets see wat's gon happen...

Sami shalabi,
lebanon,
Oct 7, 2007,

no way , i couldn't get any order during news, 15 try and no order executed, false promotions, but in general they have good execution, i found them like other broker s nothing special at all

Andrej Rumjantsev,
Saint-Petersburg,
Oct 11, 2007,

I got Admiral Markets recomended by a friend of mine who is a professional trader. I opened a small account with them and they have been very good so far. Good service and customer support. Good spread prices and still accurate fills in all markets.

WinFX,
Austria,
Oct 19, 2007,

I checked out their account opening details:

Bank account in Estonia
beneficiary: Admiral Markets Ltd,
address: 24 De Castro Street, Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Looks a little strange in my opinion. I would not send money to bank in Estonia when the broker (beneficiary) is located on British Virgin Islands.

MaXeY,
Egypt,
Dec 23, 2007,

IF you trade the news with them they will add you to Manual Execution at once !

nwabuisi nnamdi,
Nigeria,
Feb 5, 2008,

i would say it is scam because i sent money to them and they didn't open any account.Now they didn't refund me and they refuse to write me only sendind automated mails

Kristina,
Lithuania,
Mar 25, 2008,

I have been using them for half a year now did not have any problems so far but I am learning more and more about Forex and broekers every day. So i have found out that trustful companies register their names with NFA (National Futures association) in USA or FSA (Financial services authority) in UK. So since i thought they are UK based company and did not find them registered with FSA. I asked on live help. Here is the conversation that i had:

You are now chatting with Васил Банов (Общи въпроси (BG))
Васил Банов: Здравейте
Kristina: Hello
Kristina: i have one question
Kristina: is your company registered with FSA?
Васил Банов: Hello
Васил Банов: You mean USA?
Васил Банов: in the USA?
Kristina: no i mean is your company registered with Financial services authorithy in UK?
Васил Банов: no, we don't have. We are registered with the financial authorities in Estonia
Kristina: so your company is registered in Estonia or in UK?
Kristina: where is your main office?
Васил Банов: our main office is in Tallin, Estonia
Kristina: so you mean the company is made in Estonia
Васил Банов: No, first the company was registered in UK then we have moved our main office in Estonia
Kristina: so now the company is registered in estonia?
Васил Банов: yes
Kristina: oh ok so may i have the website of the financial institution in estonia that u are registered with?
Kristina: are u still there?
Kristina: Hello?

Anyway the conversation is for your judgement. As u see the operator ran away with no answer. I asked regular normal questions but got no answer. So like i said i had no problems yet but will close my account since it is better not to have the problems at all.

Emad,
IRAN,
Dec 3, 2008,

Hi
This Site Is A Scam! Not Trust, They Removed My Deposit, And When I Ask Them , Tell Me, We Dont Recive Your Deposit!!! And When I Show Them My Webmoney History , They Not Respond...

If U Need Anymore Things About This SCAM Forex company , Just Contact Me , and Anybody Can Help Me For Get Back My Money From These ?

Best Regards

arnold,
Estonia,
Dec 4, 2008,

I see that admiral guys have arrange some extremely positive 4-star feedbacks from some traders. I know them well and actually started my trading career with AM. Their operations are managed out of Tallinn, they are organising introductori training courses for new clients but their service is extremely bad. At high volatility they basically block your positions so that you can not open or close anything. Few times I have had to call them to finally close my positions. I have paid my lessons with them and stoped 6 months ago. Another thing which scares is their corporate structure. They used to be UK ? registered but now in BVI, probably do not apply to any of the regulations in any country.

Is Admiral Markets a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Admiral Markets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/3411/admiralmarkets-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Admiral Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/admiralmarkets/

Is Admiral Markets legit and regulated?

Admiral Markets holds regulatory license in 4 countries.

• Australia: Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) AFSL no. 410681
  • Cyprus: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) 201/13
  • Estonia: Estonian Financial Supervision Authority (EFSA) 4.1-1/46
  • United Kingdom: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) 595450

What is the maximum leverage for Admiral Markets?

To explain the maximum leverage for AdmiralMarkets has to first understand that Admiral Markets is registered in Europe, UK and Australia.

Following the decision of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), Admiral Markets introduces a leverage between 30:1 and 2:1 for retail customers in Europe and UK.

Admiral Markets introduces a leverage between 500:1 and 10:1 for customers from Australia.