Admiral Markets Review

FxService.com

Updated: Jun 21, 2021 · AdmiralMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

AdmiralMarkets is a forex broker. Admiral Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AdmiralMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Admiral Markets

Admiral Markets was formerly related to  MTrading.

Established: 2000
Address: 16 St Clare Street, London, EC3N 1LQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@admiralmarkets.com, +44 20 35 140 756
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL no. 410681, CySEC #201/13, EFSA #4.1-1/46, FCA #595450
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (3780+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

TradeDays! Get up to 50% off

Trade our best spreads of the year! Most companies save their best sales for Black Friday. Not Admiral Markets!

• Expires Nov 30, 2019
Get deal
288 traders already tried

Join live discussion of AdmiralMarkets.com on our forum

Jose,
Spain, Spain,
Sep 7, 2016,

Recommended

I decided to go with Admiral Markets after compare a lot of brokers mainly for 3 reasons:
1.- Is heavily regulated and that gives me confident even if the account is small.
2.- The types of accounts and execution.
3.- The educational program. The webminarms imparted by Nenad Kerkez and Chris Svorcik are excellents, especially the Price Action Trading School presented by Nenad. I think they point you into the right direction since the first moment.

Angel Zhelev,
Plovdiv, Bulgaria,
Apr 6, 2017,

Nenad Kerkez is the best techer for trading

The best brocker whit ho I trade ever !!! Educations of Nenad Kerkez made me a profitable trader , and hi do not stop his support at any time!!! Nenad Kerkez is The best!!!

massziri,
Inezgane, Morocco,
Sep 3, 2013,

Dear Josh,

I had an account with you, it is just opened by another email, anyway I just opened another account in the traders room by the email I have won with, the account number is 8020473 , waiting for the prize, thank you.

2013-08-28 No Rating I won the second place on the weekly FOREXBALL competition on the regional ranking, I sent the required documents, it was 3 weeks ago, and I sent two emails to the support for reclaim this delay, but I've got no answer ! My full name is Tariq BISMILLAH, and my nickname on the competition is "massziri" , if someone from AM support sees this review, I demand his help, thank you.

Comment: Added by Josh Davis on 2013-09-02
Dear Tariq,

Seems that you have won and your data is correct. The prize hasn't been given to you since you do not have a live account with us. Please open Admiral.Standard account denominated in USD and we will credit the prize there within a week. You don't need to fund it.

Reply by Josh Davis submitted Sep 24, 2013:
Dear Tariq, I apologize for the late reply. We've funded your account 8020473 on September 5. I hope everything is fine and you've received your prize. In case you have any problems or questions - don't hesitate to contact us.
Neena Shah,
Mumbai, India,
May 24, 2015,

After I entered my review on forex peace army IB code 5453, I received my IB commission of $55 now. Thank you.

2015-03-20 2 Stars Hi,
I have an IB code 5453 with admiral markets INDIA (Mumbai), for the month of FEB 2015 my IB commission was $55, this company is NOT GIVING my commission and suddenly they closed my IB account.
I suggest if this company cannot give just $55 they will never give withdrawals of the clients too.
Its risky to trade with this broker.

Jan 14, 2019,

No Response!

Dear Admiral Markets, attracted by some of the customer feedback I was thinking about opening a live account with you until I saw a review or two re lack of email/chat response unfortunately confirming my experience of Admiral so far. Emailed you with few questions yesterday with no response and now tried your live chat only to be told by ZenDesk sorry noone available! Disappointed already and wondering how quickly you would respond to potential problems if I was an actual customer!

Anand,
India,
Feb 22, 2019,

Satisfied with Admiral Markets

I have been using Admiral since 2015 and I am satisfied. I trade share-CFD and Forex. Trading condition on MT5 is awesome.

Mr Dubey,
India, India,
Jun 16, 2014,

Actually She has not setup my IB correctly and she left the company later. After my request, Admiral had added my clients in my IB within 3 days and telephone problem was left to be resolved there. It was a technical problem and had been resolved by Admiral's endorsed Indian Service provider M Trading. Since then, I had not care to write about it . General human nature is We write to complain but not write to give compliment. Due to my same nature, I am posting this today which must have been posted by me just after resolution of problems.
I am doing business with Admiral Markets without any hassle. Due to many online forex scams, I am so skeptical but I am lucky to be with such reliable company. Thanks Admiral and its Indian partner M Trading.

2014-04-08 1 Star On 4th April , Puja (from Indian office) called me and made me IB and gave me IB code.
On Monday, April 7,2014, I referred two clients one from Singapore and one from UK . They opened their account and deposited money $2500 and $2500 in each account. They forgot to put my IB/affiliate code during their registration.
They contacted company and told to map their account with my IB.
They want to hire me as their fund manager but still their accounts are not connected with my IB and MAM (multi account manager) system.
I am trying to contact the company but the no. displayed (+372) 6 309 302 is not in service since Monday 7th April. It's terrible.
I conversed on live chat and a chat-person gave me +3726309300
and +3726309306 but these numbers are also not in service. It's more than terrible experience.
My clients accounts no. are 8035935 (name - Tabrej Irfan )
and another one is
8035910 (name - Geoffry - Chong Wen Huoi as he mentioned in email conversation with me )
My IB code - 5140 (as given by Puja from Admiral's Mumbai office)
If Admiral Markets is trying to cheat my clients or me. I will open a case at FPA and prove this company scam.

WinFX,
Austria,
Oct 19, 2007,

I checked out their account opening details:

Bank account in Estonia
beneficiary: Admiral Markets Ltd,
address: 24 De Castro Street, Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Looks a little strange in my opinion. I would not send money to bank in Estonia when the broker (beneficiary) is located on British Virgin Islands.

k suta,
auckland, New Zealand,
Oct 19, 2012,

I was about to open accountwith Admiral Market. BUt after reading latest feedback in this forum, I decide not to open. Thx for forewarning me. The 1 pip spread was tempting, but not worth it if they have a system to take your money away regardless of market.

Michael,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom (Really Estonia),
Jan 30, 2013,

I have been using Admiral Markets for a while. They have offices in more than 30 countries and are fully licensed in Europe. So they are a real deal.
For UK and Ireland the service is personalized and you actually get your own personal account manager.
Spreads are tight and they are very handy for trading.
On the downside - they do not allow deposits in GPB. But you can discuss the situation with your personal account manager and he will offer you a solution so you do not loose anything on conversion charges.
So I strongly recommend.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from the UK. It came from the offices of Admiral Markets in Estonia.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

Is Admiral Markets a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Admiral Markets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/3411/admiralmarkets-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Admiral Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/admiralmarkets/

Is Admiral Markets legit and regulated?

Admiral Markets holds regulatory license in 4 countries.

• Australia: Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) AFSL no. 410681
  • Cyprus: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) 201/13
  • Estonia: Estonian Financial Supervision Authority (EFSA) 4.1-1/46
  • United Kingdom: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) 595450

What is the maximum leverage for Admiral Markets?

To explain the maximum leverage for AdmiralMarkets has to first understand that Admiral Markets is registered in Europe, UK and Australia.

Following the decision of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), Admiral Markets introduces a leverage between 30:1 and 2:1 for retail customers in Europe and UK.

Admiral Markets introduces a leverage between 500:1 and 10:1 for customers from Australia.