eurusdtrader.com (Jimmy Young) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of eurusdtrader.com (Jimmy Young) on our forum

joshua,
united kingdom,
Mar 16, 2007,

one of the "good guys" of forex. hard to beat his experience, knowledge and integrity. overdelivers on his products. and seems like a very nice guy too.
Freewheelin,
Germany-Greece,
May 8, 2007,

Watched now (after few days) most of the tutorials Jimmy's providing and can tell you: GREAT ! Easy to understand, logical trading system and a great teacher. His method is a lifetime strategy, this course is more than a trading system. Would give him 10 stars.
romerez,
Australia,
May 15, 2007,

All I can say is that I completely agree with the ratings posted below. This is by far the most structured course I have ever taken. Jimmy combines all aspects of trading to develop an excellent strategy. If you are really serious about being a full time currency trader, in my opinion this is the way to approach trading
T. K.,
Norfolk, VA,
Jun 3, 2007,

I should tell you that: unlike many other services, Jimmy offers both fundamental and technical. With the technical system Jimmy has PERSONALLY developed (Jimmy's Support and resistance bands), there were days i made 200 pips. yes dears, whether you believe or NOT. Most other services can not make it in a month. And he is AWESOME, HONEST, RELIABLE. That is it. Here is my advice: go to www.eurusdtrader.com, sign up, and you will get a link for a free introductory presentation, watch this, and i guarantee that you will join the service. I started making money a WEEK after joining the service, even though May was not a good month overall. 20 year bank trader... Who else would tell you that everyday between 9.30 and 10.30 currency options expire, so be careful with the price actions around that time... only Jimmy... Just try it... Now you could ask why do you care so much? Well, because they have so many great plans for me and others in the group, but they would need more members in order to implement those plans...Happy trading.
Ed,
Scottsdale, Arizona,
Jun 3, 2007,

Jimmy Young is what most Forex traders strive to become. Confident, knowledgeable and successful. His service is geared toward helping you read and learn the Forex market, not trade an indicator. Eurustrader.com is NOT a signal service, but a service where Jimmy can mentor you toward becoming a successful trader. He tells it like it is and helps his subscribers become better traders.
Sam,
Chicago, IL / Toronto, ON,
Jun 6, 2007,

You have probably looked at several forex courses, you bought several and you are still not consistently profitable. Jimmy says in one of his video that learning how to trade forex profitably is kind of like owning a top-notch fitness machine. If you don't put in the time and effort, it is not going to happen (neither forex nor whatever you expect from the fitness machine).

Jimmy's course is so well organized, that you should be "feeling" Forex after two-three weeks of dedicated study (several hours per day at least). You will understand more than just technical analysis and you will learn how to choose the high-probability trades based on many factors driving forex - not just technicals.

It definitely made a difference with my trading. Most material in Jimmy's course is complementary to other popular courses out there and you don't need a black belt in candlesticks to master it.
Chris,
Japan,
Jun 13, 2007,

Apparently, there's a 95% attrition rate in this business. Well, now I know where the successful 5% have been hiding out. I was a losing trader before I met Jimmy. Now I'm consistently winning. Can't put a price on this course. 5 stars many times over.
jonathan T,
NEW MEXICO,
Jul 17, 2007,

I HAVE BEEN W/ THE EUR/USD TRADER FOR 3 MONTHS NOW. JIMMY IS FAR MORE EDUCATIONAL THEN ANYTHING I HAVE DONE TO DATE.HE IS HONEST ABOUT HIS SYSTEMS AND IF THEY ARE NOT WORKING OUT AS WELL,HE GOES THE EXTRA MILE AND WORKS LIKE "10 MEN "TO BRING SOMETHING ELSE TO THE PLATE THAT DOES.THANKS JIMMY
Jason ,
Florida,
Sep 20, 2007,

As a member of forex diamonds I had heard good things about Jimmy and I decided to try out his fxnewstrends service. After a billing error occurred I used the form on Jimmy's site to tell him about the issue. Within probably and hour he emailed me back with his home phone number, had the issue fixed and a refund issued in several hours, AND gave me free full services for a year when I had only paid for a partial service for 3 months. He emailed me several times and offered his phone number just to make sure I was happy. He went way above the call of duty and because he was more prompt and honest than is generally found in the business world today I thought I would let people know. The bonus is I already know from others that he is a good and well balanced trader and teacher and look forward to learning from him.
Carolyn,
Colorado,
Sep 25, 2007,

Jimmy Young is a great teacher and above all he is honest and truly cares about his students. He teaches both technicals and fundamentals which only makes sense in the Forex market. He teaches you to read the market and charts and to understand what is happening and why it is happening. You don't just blindly follow a system. You are taught to be a Forex Trader not a system follower. I have met him and heard him speak several times and he is a nice guy. He really does like to teach which is what everyone claims but with Jimmy it's the real deal.I can't say enough about him. Best of all - I have made money!