EMPfx.com (E-Money Power) Review

Updated: Jun 16, 2015
SCAM

SCAM Confirmation: 2010-01-07: This brokerage shut down and claimed they would pay off all traders. Now they won't respond to our messages and there are still traders who say they are unpaid.

If you have information about how to find the owners of this company, please share it in the discussion thread.

Website is closed.  One less scam company in business.

EMPfx.com (E-Money Power)

Join live discussion of EMPfx.com (E-Money Power) on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
20102010-01-07FPA Scam Confirmation against EMPfxguilty

Scam!

Egypt,
Jan 25, 2010,

EMPFX sent me a niotice that they will stop trading. I sent them the withdraw form many times and didn't get a peny. If anyone has same problem with me please contact me at mostafa_91_it@yahoo.com so we can find a solution and get our money back.
Sydney,
Dec 29, 2009,

Issue escalated to Traders Court FPA Scam Confirmation against EMPfx | GUILTY
EMPFX said that they will return all clients funds within 6 weeks. But it was no more than a delaying strategy from them. It's been over 9 weeks and myself and several other traders have not received their funds which leads me to believe that EMPFX are a scam.

Nov 27, 2009,

Received funds within 2 weeks after receiving their notice.

Although they did state it may take up to six weeks for them to sort it all out.

John, resend your withdrawal form. I sent mine 2 or 3 times.
toronto,
Nov 25, 2009,

i have sent them a withdrawal request about 3 weeks ago they dont respond to my e-mails and i still have not received my money.not even a penny.stay away from these guys.im waiting another week and if i dont get the money back i will file a complaint with FPA scam department.
UK,
Nov 22, 2009,

Just to confirm we got our balance back the other day as promised. Emailed the form over about ten days ago. I shared everyone's fears about a broker closing its doors, but they have come up with the cash which is what counts. Just wish we could be sure where to put it next! Your site is beyond price, keep up the good work
Oct 31, 2009,

I have been using their demo for about a month and suddenly it stopped working. Looks like the data feeds aren't coming through any more. Have they really shut down? Glad I didn't open an account!!!!! Good luck to all you guys trying to get your money out of that joint!
Poland,
Oct 28, 2009,

Two days ago I received email that they are stopping business. It is strange, because is no information on theirs webside about it.
turkey,
Oct 28, 2009,

Hello

I have big money at empfx and not get any news from them.I sent several emails and tried to call them on their telephone numbers but they do not answer to me.I am planning to call the police at german swiss and lebonan.Would you like to cooperate with me.How much money do you have with them or etc... ?

2009-05-27 5 Stars I THINK THAT BROKER WORKS VERY WELL.EXECUTION IS INSTANT AND SPREADS ARE VERY LOW.NO PROBLEM WITH WITHDRAW TRADE PROFIT.
Oct 25, 2009,

Just received today email that they are stopping business.
They are indicating that they will not honor acct. balance withdrawals!

Update 2009-10-26
Mistake in my previous post.

They have indicated that they WILL HONOR THE ACCOUNT BALANCES!
Beirut, Lebanon,
Sep 3, 2009,

hello

now I'm MT4, honestly trading is going smooth, i'm liking alot trading with them with no problems in executions. in general i believe am satisfied.