Forextradingstrategysystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of Forextradingstrategysystem.com on our forum

alex,
England,
Oct 19, 2008,

I have traded this system for nearly 1 year now. It has been profitable for me but no way near as profitable as the website suggests - I have not even come close to replicating the results he states he has. I still think it is a fairly good system hence I am still trading it.

However customer service is terrible. Emails are slow to be replied to and some dont get a reply at all! He currently has an email on his website which he has used as a testimonial, I sent him it over a week ago and have still had no reply but he has managed to put it on his website! Initially (before and just after i purchased London Whisper) response was quick but that soon changed.

If support had been good this could well have been worthy of 5 stars.
Miguel,
Singapore,
Oct 31, 2007,

When I first got the pdf from this company, i had my initial doubts with the system but the more i thought about it, the more i realised how well the system has been thought out. pretty sure i'll do very well with the system over the next couple of months to come.
Darell Shaffer ,
Minneapolis,
Oct 20, 2007,

This system is actually mis-filed under signal reviews. It's not really a signal service, it is a trading system based on a day trading breakout strategy. Since I am a swing and position trader I have not been able to put the time in to see if the results posted on the website are accurate. The other problem with this system is that it is designed to trade the London session. That's fine if you are up at 3:00 AM in the states, or live in London. Doesn't work for me.
Micheal Chan,
Sep 30, 2007,

Hi, this LondonWhisper system is one of the interesting strategies out there to trade the GBP/USD. I am having just started demo trading using the system.

However, I find that when the bid/spread is more than 3.5, don't trade it! Overall, simple to use :)