LCG.com (London Capital Group) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 13, 2018
Was LondonCapitalGroup.com
LCG.com (London Capital Group)

Join live discussion of LCG.com (London Capital Group) on our forum

LCG.com (London Capital Group) profile provided by LondonCapitalGroup, May 12, 2015

Company name: London Capital Group

Foundation date: 1996

Forex unit foundation date: 1996

Controlled by: FCA regulated and LSE listed

Clients: 4000

Leverage: 300:1

Commission: Our low commission charges are included in our FX spreads so there are no hidden fees.

Pip spread on majors: From 0.6 pips

Mini Account: n/a

Minimal payment for Mini Account: n/a

Regular Account: Yes

Minimal payment for Regular Account: none

Services:  LCG is a leading provider of online trading servicesproviding execution in FX, CFDs and spread betting on 3,000 instruments on MT4 & other platforms  (FX, indices, commodities, single stocks). Our experienced team of industry experts connects retail and institutional clients to the markets worldwide through leading-edge trading technology, superior customer service and unparalleled insight. Up to ?7,000 welcome bonus for all new accounts (Ts&Cs apply).

Language: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Arabic

E-mail: [email protected]

www:  http://www.londoncapitalgroup.com

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Aug 9, 2018,

LCG the best trading... Good Service experience...

LCG the best trading...
Good Service experience...
Good performance...
One company that has stood for 20 years, which has good service and a very good trading experience for beginners like me
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
May 11, 2018,

I am trading with LCG for more than a year already. LCG has good reputation with more than 20 years, fast execusion and great customer services. Whenever I have any questions about my account or trading, I get the direct and clear information.
Athens, Greece,
Jul 24, 2017,

"Busines us usual" from thieves & fraudsters, that the regulator The FCA tolerates.
Targeting, stop hunting to the highest degree, from this ''leading'' scam company!
Member of a gang!
MOROCCO, Morocco,
Jun 23, 2016,

i take advantage to claim no deposit bonus, unfortunately no bonus ,just stolen documents, no chat help desk, no answers by emails,!!!!!!!
, Armenia,
Mar 14, 2016,

This company is SCAM. These are the real racists. I opened an account there, and sent them my documents - a passport and statement from credit card. The manager called me. I said that I do not speak English. Then he laughed at me and told me to send two other documents. The same my documents I sent more than 100 companies. Everywhere me verified with no problems. I sent other two my documents in LCG. But still, my account is not verified. Then I began get to know some friends about this company. It turned out that one of my friends traded there. When he gained 200% of the deposit, they closed his account and did not pay profit and deposit - 2230 dollars.
, Singapore,
Oct 10, 2015,

LCG is public listed and FCA regulated. I agree Sam comments, they have wider the 100 pips spread during Non Farm Payroll. Please dont open account with them. For those open account with them. please withdraw money.
Oct 8, 2015,

London Capital Group was trading well, until last week, 2nd Oct during US NFP result. The spread went over 60 pips spread widen on my account. Some of the traders i know experienced 100 over pips spread widen

I had emailed LCG regard this spread widening. I got a call from LCG shortly and this guy were telling me, I am trading on a real market condition and what they provide me was the "best available price" and my order got filled. My EA was the one that closed the order, so it's inevitable that I loss money in my account. I've loss over 30% on 1 trade. But I emphasize to him about the spread, over 60 pips! How can that be? Any explanation? Eventually he said he will email me regarding this trade. And he emailed me with hidden time stamp information! I had stored the emails he replied. His email clearly state the pricing and an easy maths calculation would see a 60 over pips spread widening.

I had other brokers with live accounts, and didn't encounter 60 over pips of spread widening. But LCG did.
Scotland, United Kingdom,
Oct 6, 2015,

Hello Everyone.

London Capital Group is the worst broker i have ever traded with. I opened up a account with them couple of weeks ago and fortunatly i decided to test them before i deposit huge amount of money. I started the account with around 8k and one of the guy i know started with 100k. On first of october 2015 ( 5 days ago) LCG widened the spread 112 pips ( i don't think any other broker will ever do to you no matter how volatile the market is ) and i lost 40% of my account. My strategy had nothing to do with it, We calculate the risk always and we had same price orders with other brokers same market conditions and same time but we made profit with them. The guy who started with 100k also lost more than 30k and the other client i know lost 75% of his account.

I can provide proof and if any of you are thinking to trade with LCG please make sure you read it. 112 pips spread is unacceptable, They stole our money and not helping any of their clients other than telling them that they received that price to fill the orders.

So we lose our hard earned money and their answer is that its disappointing but we will have to accept it.

So does that mean that if spread goes to 1000 they will fill our orders blow up our account and tell us its disappointing but we will have to accept it ?

firstly who will widen the spread to more than 100 pips ? Well LCG did.
Rome, Italy,
Feb 13, 2015,

London Capital Group, aka LCG, refuses to withdrawal my money because my previous bank account has been closed. Now, after 1 year and a half, I have opened another bank account and they are trying to scam me.

Here the facts:
Mr Jonay De La Vega Herrero wrote me "it is our obligation to comply with international anti-money laundering guidelines given by our regulator" and also wrote "Please note that this is already stated in the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you opened your account. Please follow the link below and look at section 8. Fees and Payments, point 10", that says:

(10) Where bank accounts have been closed we may require a letter from the originating bank stating that the account has been closed and there are no funds owing to the bank. Before we will refund to a new bank account we may require sight of the original deposit transfer statement from the closed account and sight of an original new bank account statement.

So, they may require, but now it's a must.

So, be aware from them and stay far away especially if you change or want to change bank account.
Glasgow,
Nov 24, 2007,

I signed up with them on their lite platform, because it was advertised as a currenex platform I thought I would have no problems getting filled during volatite periods when the market moves quickly - but it was rejected on every occasion. The lite platform may be developed by currenex but the feed is not the direct bank liquidity type, it is their own feed. The pro package is the "proper" currenex type. The customer service is very good.