ForexRobotTrader.com (Don Steinitz) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of ForexRobotTrader.com (Don Steinitz) on our forum

Ron Hegg,
Illinois, USA,
Oct 14, 2018,

when you need someone they are there

i buy all of these over summer:
odin
ganin
hedging
ptero

i start with small mini account and use all of them on all pairs - bad idea i use all my margin and get margin called. we adjusted everything and much better result. only 10 currency split up between bots. showing positive trades. satisfied and thank to them - especially from me a total new guy!
hartleyfx,
LA, USA,
Oct 12, 2018,

FRT = 100% SCAM

You smell that? Smells like ****!

FRT ROBOTS = 100% SCAM! TRADER BEWARE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

If you read nothing more than this sentence, please stop and reevaluate your need to give money to his scam company. DON'T DO IT! I have nothing positive to say about FRT but hopefully I can convince you to save your hard earned money after reading this honest and very blunt review.

Remember traders, money saved is money earned!

RED FLAGS

1. The positive reviews below are all fake and probably written by the poorly paid FRT goons in their mother's basement. If these robots really performed the way they claim on their website, we'd all be rich and retired. Just check out the grammar, spelling, logical use of words, ideas, etc..

2. FRT "Tech Support" has been a complete waste of my time. They responded back (days/weeks later) with the most illogical and beat around the bush responses they could possibly fathom. Obviously, they copy and paste from client to client as I had a family member who purchased the same bots, had the same negative experience with the same miserable results, and also the same BS tech support responses.

3. None of these robots (6 in all) were profitable over the course of 2-3 months, forward testing on demo accounts (Oanda) as well as backtesting. Very poor results - absolutely pathetic! I used every recommendation and "custom set" (LOL, sorry it's just funny now) they sent me, but with no avail, I had generated no profit, mostly all losses and crazy drawdown.

4. The fractal indicator is also complete trash as the signals it generates are misleading and 99% useless.

5. NO REFUNDS! NOPE! DON'T EVEN ASK!

6. NO UPDATED MANUALS, VIDEOS, TUTORIALS, REAL PEOPLE TEACHING YOU HOW TO RUN THESE BOTS, NOTHING BUT TOTAL ****. Steinitz apparently has passed away or maybe just fled to some rural beach town living out his wildest dreams with the money he made from selling this bogus ****.

In summary: I'm a total skeptic now when it comes to trading using robots that you can buy online. However, after much research, googling, and review reading, I was able to find another (real) robot that actually works and is profitable! I also ramped up my manual trading style, simplified my edge, and now make way more per day than any robot I've seen. Oh yeah, and I developed a custom template that beats Stenitz all day like a little bitch!

I'd like to close with a special message to FRT, Don Steinitz, whoever the **** reads this from their miserable company: KARMA IS A ***** AND THAT ***** DON'T LOVE YA!

Happy trading,
hartleyfx

Aug 8, 2018 - 3 Stars Hello all,

I recently purchased Odin, Ganon, and Vader EA's and then received 3 free (HAS MTF, HAS Directional, and Fractal Indicator<not running yet.)

I've run all 5 robots for 2 weeks on pairs with low spreads and I'm having mixed results, but some noticeable profit. I've been in contact with customer support and they have actually sent me 5 sets designed for my specific setup, which is nice of them, but may just be stringing me along, guess we'll see...

Based on a recent post here on FPA about using Odin to scalp, I'm running that EA with 14 pairs with the lowest spreads on a 5M with 5SL and 5TP. I've actually had mostly all little winners the past couple days when I started this strategy.

I'm curious to hear any "CURRENT" feedback from the FRT users out there on what strategies/bots you're using and your feedback overall as there hasn't been much talk about these guys lately. I'm completely aware these are not perfects bots, Don is deceased, and the account statements are probably false (given they have all winners on their website LOL). Does anyone have any custom sets they are willing to share? Any tips or would you just like to connect and talk FRT? Let me know - PM me!

Cheers,
hartleyfx
albert renton,
Oct 9, 2018,

we will see?

still evaluating the softwar but i have positive hope that they will deliver ea that comes close to the website sheet. i have good trade this morning and last night so i will update this for you if it crash and burn
Brett Wise,
Sep 29, 2018,

Good

Been following their posted blog strategy for Odin but swapped out with 2 pairs I have a better spread on. Made a profit of $250 for the week that just closed. Week before that was slightly less but nothing to get upset about. With some more time I feel this could really be great.
samuel weber,
Australia,
Sep 21, 2018,

good progress and help me too

i already own two piece of their software now and have good result - my cousin also made purchase of different software but he has a different broker - no good until he switched to my same ecn.... i am an entrepeneur thru and thru so i will be rolling profit from one ea into the next until i have a full vps running all 10 frt software! good value for my needs and i can use it quickly and still have time to work
GeneM,
South Africa,
Sep 20, 2018,

Very VERY bad Product!!!

Hi,
I bought the Odin Forex Robot about an hour ago and did some intense testing and backtesting on it. The results are terrible!!!

I followed the PDF document and made sure all my setting are correct. I tested on the three time frames they suggest and gues what......I almost blew all 3 accounts.

VERY VERY bad product and would not recommend this to nobody!!!
Hidenori,
Japan,
Sep 17, 2018,

I bought Odin.

I tried using the default setting.

The funds are decreasing. The result of the homepage and the actual result are greatly different.

Even if I listen to the results posted on the homepage how to set up EA, only the mechanical response of the template will reach me.
BigBriggs,
Sep 15, 2018,

FRT in 2018 review

To all my fellow traders: This is my review of the four robots I purchased in January 2018 from one Mr. Don Steinitz a.k.a. the "Forex Robot Trader". I am five months strong with an actual live account powered by Vader, Ganon, H.A.S., and the Equity-Trail. I don't know who runs the site anymore but going back through these reviews I can see lots of negative ratings from people who say they never got their software around 2013-2015. I also see very old messages from Don himself from 2011? If you're as confused as I was by the mixed reviews then let's cut through the doubt with my proper review for 2018. Each area as broken down into bite-size proportions below!

Purchase & Delivery
Paid via Paypal - no worries there. Got redirected to choose a free robot and download all software right away. No delay. I have not had to wait on anyone to send me software. The process was automatic using a web page. Even when adding demo or live accounts.

Installation
All good! I got a manual with each step. It is basically dropping the files from the downloader into your Meta Trader 4 folder.

Performance
This is where I imagine things go wrong for most. I was using a broker who has since gone belly up and basically ate my money and laughed in my face. My second broker had great demo performance but horrible live performance. My third broker has been wonderful live. I am making incremental profits each week for the last five months using a split pair setup. That's where 9 charts are split 3/3/3 between Vader, Ganon, and H.A.S. The Equity-Trail is a profit manager and does not trade but manages all the expert's exits.

Support
No complaints really. Every question has been answered and my issues have been handled. Sometimes in less than 12 hours. Othertimes it took a few days. But I've mostly only needed them for a broker suggestion and resetting my live account number.

Verdict
In this day and age it can be difficult to sift through the scammers, the cheats and the frauds - to find the genuine. That diamond in the rough. The professionalism of Don's site, staff, and software has exceeded my expectations thus far. I hope my review has shed some light on this process and helps you in 2018!

Cheers,
Leon B
Andy Finn,
Alberta, Canada,
Sep 12, 2018,

Let's talk about Odin

I don't jump the gun but I have had decent trades so far. Most robots have large drawdown or terrible long term yearly performance - so far so good here. Big Odin came with a stop loss and take profit set. No hidden floater trades to be found. Some of my EU brokers now legally require me to set a stop loss with every order so I had no issues. Support wise I worked one on one with a staff member who was more than helpful and responsive. Recommended if you're shopping around
Nkpe John Ifeanyi,
Nigeria,
Sep 6, 2018,

So far I think am making progress with Odin. You can try it. The support is also good. Ever ready to help

Sep 5, 2018 - No Rating I yet to see the miracle that Odin robot performs. It keeps telling me not able to import custom indicator. I just ordered mine today. I have tried all I could to get to customer care but no way.
The HAS robot is not working as well. Customer care not responding