OneOnOneForexTraining.com (Hettie Nel) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of OneOnOneForexTraining.com (Hettie Nel) on our forum

Olivia Pierson,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Sep 13, 2018,

She is a wonderful mentor and I cannot recommend her system highly enough!

Hettie is an extremely knowledgable and patient tutor - professional, accessible and she always takes into consideration the personality of the person she is teaching.

Hettie has made her strategy for trading easy to understand for people such as myself, who are not incredibly knowledgable about Forex markets. She's quick to assess how much is understood and really seeks to convey her knowledge in a way that is clear and meaningful. She is a wonderful mentor and I cannot recommend her system highly enough! I now have winning trade after winning trade, which has given me the confidence to open my Live account. I know Hettie is there for me whenever I need her amazing expertise.
Carmen,
Victoria, Australia,
Dec 20, 2017,

Go for Hettie

Hettie was such a pleasure to work with. Her training and strategies are straight forward and easy to understand even for a beginner wanted to get their foot in the forex trading door. She was always there for support answering any questions through email or Skype, she was more than happy to help out. Her lovely manner and passion for helping others succeed were far and beyond and i would recommend her to anyone who is willing to put in the same effort as she does you.
PatJFX,
Hastings, New Zealand,
Oct 3, 2017,

Forex Education

I am extremely thankful that i found Hettie in the very early stages of my Forex education. I had only watched youtube videos and read forums before hand and realised that if i wanted to give myself the best chance at making something out of Forex i really needed to learn from someone that had done what i hope to achieve - someone i could interact with and not just a bunch of videos and PDFs.
This has been a amazing journey with Hettie, She was patient and took the time to explain everything until it made sense and gave well over and above what i had expected. Hettie really got to know me and my type of personality, highlighted my strengths and opportunities and the strategies that suited me best - She nailed it.
I am trading a DEMO and have placed 47 trades with only 6 of them not going my way. That's good effort for knowing nothing before taking the course.
Hettie is an amazing person and teacher and i believe she can teach anyone how to trade.
If you are serious about getting an education in Forex trading i can't recommend Hettie enough.
Mardzharris,
Hastings, New Zealand,
Sep 29, 2017,

Highly Recommended!!!

I want to 100% recommend Hettie and her fantastic course!
She is an excellent teacher, friendly with so much patience but at the same time honest with you, clear and concise. Absolutely nailed the personality test and what type of trading would suit me! All of this coupled with her easy to understand and follow indicators and teachings have set me up perfectly and I cannot thank her enough! Such a lovely lady that really knows her stuff, if you want to learn how to trade in forex Hettie is the lady to call! With the knowledge and tools she has taught me, and the generous offer of ongoing support in my back pocket I am confident and excited for my entry into live trading
MJ,
Brisbane, Australia,
Apr 17, 2017,

Amazing mentor!

I have no hesitations in recommending Hettie. She is a wonderful, patient, genuine forex mentor. Last year I did her course and have proved since then her system to be a successful one, with the right discipline! Hettie was amazing to work with. She always went above and beyond what was expected! Nothing was a problem for her and one thing that really stands out is her promptness to reply to questions and concerns. I really can't recommend her enough! It's not easy coming across someone who genuinely cares about your success as much as Hettie does. Do yourself a favour and get in touch with this wonderful mentor!
Arthur,
Massachuestts, USA,
Jan 14, 2017,

Hettie Nel's mentor program is simply the best!

I was always taught that in the work environment, when your superiors ask for something, give them more than what they ask for. Myself, as a small business owner, when a customer pays for your product, give them more than what they pay for. I have practiced this my entire life but really have not experienced this when I am the customer.

Well, I can no longer make that statement. I purchased Hettie Nel's FX Mastery Trading Course. What I received and continue to receive is more than I could have ever imagined. Hettie is a "Master" herself. A true educator. She will lead and guide you on a path for success in trading. All you have to do is listen, follow her instructions and practice. It is that simple and it's not. As adults we tend to hear but not listen. Understand but not follow. Try but not practice. Hettie is keenly aware of that. Every session you have with Hettie, you will learn more about yourself and Hettie will come to understand you. You are not a client when you subscribe to Hettie. You are in a relationship with Hettie as your mentor who sincerely cares about you and your growth as a trader.

I have been with Hettie since late November 2016. My demo account is positive. Hettie asked that I not trade live until she says I am ready. I thought I was ready. I was making money (demo) every day. When I asked Hettie if she thought I was ready, she said "No". To my surprise. I asked why. She said; "Yes you are making money but by the type of questions you are asking, tells me you are not ready yet". She told me to perform a certain type of mental exercise after our session. I did. I found she was right. I wasn't ready.

Folks, it's not about Hettie making money. It's about you being successful. That is her only goal for you. You will witness Hettie's sincerity, knowledge, educational skills and most importantly her wisdom.

Hettie is a treasure and I consider myself a very fortunate person to have met her.
WayneHongKong,
Central, Hong Kong,
Aug 12, 2016,

Complete Forex Training from Hettie.

I made an account in order to post this review, I was THAT impressed with Hettie's training. I had spent about half a year trying to do my own research and learning regarding forex trading, without much success or consistency. Hettie's training has focused my understanding and given me strategies that work and suit different trading styles. I had, infact, seen similar strategies before, and had little success. Hettie's strategies are complete and proven, something that I saw quickly. Hettie also makes a great trainer, clear communication, patient and understanding of your situation. Hettie will do everything to be flexible and make sure you are on the right track. I cannot recommend Hettie's training highly enough. If you are looking to further your forex trading, look no further.
Nolan Danster,
Douglas, South Africa,
Jun 23, 2016,

I have completed the FX Mastery Course through Hettie Nel, and can only say thank you to a great teacher, a mentor of the highest standards. From knowing nothing about Forex, I can now confidently say I know how to scalp, swing, day and long term trade. In addition I now also know how to use world news, as well as fundamentals to trade the Forex Market. Hettie is patient and works at your speed, so that you understand every facet of your course. I am now practicing my different trading methods, and will post soon wrt my progress on the markets. I recommend Hettie's course to anybody who wants to make a noticeable difference in his/her life. Thank you very much Hettie.
Matt L,
Adelaide, Australia,
Jun 13, 2016,

I requested Hetties assistance approximately ten months ago after losing $5000 in no time at all... thinking i could take on the forex market with no education or training what so ever.

Hettie is simply an amazing teacher. The set up and substance of her course is of a high quality, but this is a mere fragment of what makes her lessons so worthwile.

Hettie's easy going nature and genuine desire for her clients success as a currency trader is what i found to be her most endearing attributes.

On top of teaching me her proven strategies, Hettie helped immensely to create a strategy of my own, one that is more suited to my personality and currently busy lifestyle.

I cannot reccommend Hettie's currency trading course enough.

Thanks again Hettie.
Hiroshi Yamanaka,
New Taipei, Taiwan, Province of China,
Dec 10, 2015,

Teaches How To Trade Forex

I have completed her program just a couple of weeks ago. I have been making very successful trading. Contact the tutor for my successful trading screenshots; you will see what I have made so far.

Ms. Nel, the tutor and founder of One on One Forex Trading, is very kind and patient person who teaches strategies step by step with your pace. She would spend more time and slow down if you need to understand things clearer. Moreover, she is open to questions when you might have. She is available by email and skype communication, and usually responses within couple of hours. And, last but not least, she is encouraging that you will build confidence in trading which is crucial to the industry. She assigns homeworks for what you have leaned, and makes you challenge to show what you have got so far. Therefore, the program really keeps you going forwards with positive mind.

I would like to highly recommend investing to this programm, and you will learn real deal. However, I would say that this program is not a get-rich-quick scheme. Even if you complete the program, that does not mean you will get a ticket for a straight path to rich paradice. It takes time and practices, and one has to be humble and patient to be really successful. The buttom line is that she will guide you to the right direction, right door, but it is all up to you to proceed with the ideas offered by this course and use them wisely and correctly.

I simply state what you will and won’t get from this course.

Things you will learn:
1. How to do, not what to do.
2. Attitudes towards trading
3. Technical analysis based various strategies, including day trading, scalping, swing, and position trading.

Things the course does not offer:
1. Get rich scheme
2. Magical bullet strategies
3. Robots or systems that trade for you

If you have any questons, concerns, and comments, please feel free to contact me I will try to answer.