StrategicTradingSystems.com (Jon Levine) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 22, 2017

Join live discussion of StrategicTradingSystems.com (Jon Levine) on our forum

Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom,
Dec 20, 2017,

Highly recommend Strategic Trading systems.

I would like to leave this review in relation to the teaching methods used by Strategic Trading systems and also to help any prospective trader who is considering using Strategic Trading systems as a mentoring option.
I started trying to trade approximately 18 Months ago. I had prior to this read numerous books and participated in number of Forex trading training courses. The first 6 months of my trading were very unsuccessful and resulted in me losing money and becoming very despondent.
I by chance discovered Jon’s Strategic trading systems site and followed the recommend course approach which is completing the FFE course prior to the scalping and the personal mentoring course.
The documentation for the first two courses is very comprehensive. The Scalping course uses the techniques detailed in the FFE ebook which is why the FFE must be taken initially. Over the period course time trading Charts are sent to the students daily and Jon responds to any questions relating to the charts promptly answering any queries in detail.
The Personal Mentoring course which can be taken after completing the FFE and Scalping courses takes you to the next level of learning to trade successfully. Jon analyses the trades you have taken daily over the 4 week period and provides detailed feedback on why the trade went well or badly. Jon doesn’t pull any punches in his detailed feedback which initially you may think is harsh in relation to any loss making trades you have taken. However this approach really works and focuses your mind and helps eliminate any bad practices for future trades. Jon also helps to address any psychological issues which you will encounter and definitely impacted my trading initially. Jon is also quick to provide praise and positive feedback in relation to any well taken trades. The benefits of this approach taken are realised pretty quickly as you progress through the 4 weeks.
Over the 4 weeks that you participate in the Personal Mentoring course Jon provides a wealth of additional information, documentation and tips all of which help add to you becoming a better trader
I’ve taken the personal Mentoring course twice and I am now trading consistently in profit. The courses and mentoring provided are no Magic Bullet as the student will be required to put in a major amount of effort in relation to learning and following the system rules. Overcoming any psychological trading barriers requires a change of mind set by the student and will also be a definite challenge and require work.
I would highly recommend the courses and mentoring provided by Strategic Trading systems. The personal mentoring Course in particular is invaluable. If you are willing to put in the time and effort required there is no reason why you should not become a successful trader using the course material, comprehensive tools and mentoring provided by Strategic trading Systems

Good Luck in your trading
Keith
Kirkcaldy, Fife
Scotland
UK

Jun 1, 2017,

Well Spent - course fee return in first week ..

Hi All,
Just an update on my trading results after completed Personalized Mentoring course. I can confirm that I've already made profit in 1st week on my live trading more than I paid for the course , well spent, well worthy.. guys dont waste your time here and there.. Do the course with Jon.. I'm looking forward .. Regards JHasan

May 10, 2017 - 5 Stars Dear Jon and Readers,
Take my regards..
First of all “THANK YOU” so much for your kind time and mentoring me. This has been great experience and best Forex Journey which I was not able to find it anywhere in this world.

I remember you said wait for Setup to occur, it will show up when it is ready, I liked your comment on one your course text says "Market is your friend", I'm following that mindset.
“Market will give you when you respect the Market with patience and love.”

Jon will give you 100% of his effort to make sure you are learning and visualizing the Market as per his invented Rules and it work 100% if you follow.

I regret not to enrol with you last year when I first know about him from my Australian friend Zack who is now Professional trader.

Let me tell you something about me.
I’ve been Forex trading for 4 years now. I study for 1 year, subscribes to FXStreet, Forex Factory, Investing , Bloomberg, Babypips, you name it.
Probably I’ve browsed and read around 10,000 Forex Trading website in past 4 years, EURUSD, GBPUSD, GOLD, USDCAD, USDJPY.. analysis you name it.. I’ve spent lot of time on Forex Research..
I’ve spend lot of money to buy Forex EA , Robots, Automated Algorithmic trading, Forex Signal subscription, Forex Signal software like AbleSys now called WinTick ($2999 USD for 1 year license) Used PAMM service, given my Trading account to other traders to manage trade for me (eventually they wiped out my accounts) --- and guess what… these ALL FAILED in fast 4 years.

I took Forex training, watched Youtube video on Forex, tried “Learn to Trade” course which is like $10,000 USD course fee--- these all FAILED.. nothing worked.. mean time I’m broken, burden with Loans and eventual collapse with financial debts and I’m desperate to get success..

You will find any Talker just talk n talk . on Forex News Website and video, They call themselves Financial Analyst , Expert Forex Trader, Learn to Trade, You will see people writing Technical/Market/Fundamental Analysis on FXStreet, Investing .com, Bloomberg , Tradingview etc
Jon is the Master piece, you won’t see him talking ..He doesn’t earn from talking like others, he does real stuff, whats happening on the Ground..no eye catching colorful Technical Charts, Indicators.

I tell you 1 thing, I found Jon and having “Personal Mentoring” with him for a minimum fee, which we would spend elsewhere in a week.

My journey started with a highly reliable experienced person I know is Forex world.
His brain worth millions of Dollar and he made it. I'm not exaggerating , it REAL

You will NEVER , EVER find a person like him in Forex world , who would walk you through a DEEPER Journey in this Trillion Dollar industry and He will teach you how to catch some Real GOOD trade to make $5000 per day or $500 per day..

You just need to Enroll with him and learn his rules and Get Personalized Training of 4 weeks.
He will give me books you will never find it in Bookshop, Amazon, Ebay, Goodreads or anywhere.
His books worth millions if you read it and follow the rules.. It hard reading around 4-6 weeks, like you do in Bachelor or Masters Degree and I’m Joking.

Take 5m FFE and 1m Scalping is BEST but do 5m FFE first which is foundation of 1m Scalping… and you are done..

PLEASE do not waste your time , shopping around all over Internet, No one will be able to TEACH you Forex like Jon, that what I’ve learned in a hard way after 4 years of research..

To Jon “You’ve opened my eyes to see Market, Price action behaviour and movement in a whole you way.” I wish you in best Health and Happy life”

Guys, I’ll give you some Live Account result in near future..

Good luck..
Thank you again..
Kind Regards
Jhasan, Melbourne, Australia
Dec 10, 2016,

This System WORKS !

I wanted to leave my review of John's mentoring and his scalping trading system as I am very happy I chose him as my mentor .

I am new to Forex and have been learning to trade since April 2016. This is the second and LAST trading system I have tried . The other system was complicated and in 4 months I had gotten nowhere. I have been a student of John's for a little over 4 months now .

I am doing his scalping trading system . What I like is he has 4 different systems so you can chose the one that fits your personality or trading style . I like the scalping system since the risk is minimal and the trades are quick 30 min- 2 hour trades . There are no overnight open trades and you can work between 2-4 hours a day and make a great profit . This fits my needs as I am looking for a new career I can work part time so that I can dedicate my time to being a mother and wife .

His trading system is not automatic and unless you are just a natural , you will not be successful overnight . It took me about 1 month to start to grasp the concepts and start placing trades . Now 4 months in I am trading at 75% win ratio and every month I see improvement . Also the trades I lose , I can see where I made the mistake and can learn from it . The system even includes a very helpful excel sheet where you can track your trades and ratios . I am not where I need to be yet for certain but I am getting there . You will have to work hard but this system and John will provide the tools needed to be a success .

What attracted me to this system was the great reviews and low price . Now I can tell you John truly cared about his students . He answers every question and even goes out of his way to email you suggestions he can think of to help with any road blocks you may be facing. This trading system and Johns mentoring are going to change my life . I thought about waiting to be a successful trader before leaving my review but honesty I felt the need to leave a review now. I will update this review in a few months as well . If you want an inexpensive and easy system to learn , this is it . If you want a teacher who is dedicated to his students, you will find that in John!
Nov 21, 2016,

Excellent, refreshing and REAL!

I wrote a testimonial here for Jon awhile ago, about some of his courses that I’ve taken over the years. My comments were positive then, and are even more positive now; I just finished his 4-week personal mentoring program, and feel that I’ve REALLY found my own trading power.

I chose to focus on his Scalping method as it made the most sense for me; it’s possible to trade even with limited time per day (fantastic results in 2 hours or less per day), has no ‘overnight trade’ worries, and usually gains the most pips out of all of his published methods!

I’ve studied his other written methods including Scalping, but he really had some nice surprises in store for me with his personal mentoring. For one, he shares tips and insights that are definitely NOT published in his eBook — they’re for personal mentoring students (don’t get me wrong — the book by itself is awesome and complete — he’s just refined a few things since it’s been published, and shares them in this more personal program) exclusively.

As great as that new information is (new insights and techniques allow me to gain even more pips AND give less pips back to the market!). for me it wasn’t the best part — I enjoy trading anyway but really got excited to turn my results in daily, and seeing what Jon had to say about them that could help me along.

And ‘help me along’ he did — I now consistently make between 50-100 pips per trading day, with the occasional 150+ days (yes, all in that little 2-hour window that I trade per his rules).

I made a decision to trade ‘Jon’s way’, without any other indicators or methods, for the 30 days that I study with him. “After that”, I told myself, “I’ll see what I want to add back to my charts”.

Ha! 3 tools that I never wanted to be without have now been shelved. Not ‘put out to pasture’ for good, necessarily, but it’s sure looking that way: I read market price action now using simple OHLC bars and moving averages, and found those other tools to be not only redundant but actually even (gasp!) irrelevant — the same information I used to ‘need’ from them is now easily seen by me in plain view on the charts, thanks to training with Jon.

My charts have never been simpler, yet my understanding of the market has never been greater.

Does it sound like I’m writing a commercial for Jon here? Sure - and why not? When you find information that you KNOW is real and beneficial, don’t you like to share it with others? To pretty much shout that news from the rooftops? Well, that is the type of ‘news’ I found here in Jon’s work (I’ve also never seen Jon misrepresent anything or use any sort of hype in his advertising — it isn’t his style, plus he simply doesn’t have to; the results speak quite clearly for themselves).

Jon has many different methods that work well over different time frames, so you can figure out your own preferred method and trading style using the written materials. Make a commitment to yourself to get as proficient as you can on your own, and then get into his personal mentoring program to really fine-tune things, and be able to take your trading to whatever height you want.

And again, to be clear, Jon’s methods WILL take time and commitment on your part — it certainly isn’t ‘magic’ or some special secret software that promises to do everything for you…it’s a skill that you’ll own and continue to sharpen forever.

Thank you, Jon — that plan has certainly worked well for me.

Dan S
Seattle, Washington, USA,
May 17, 2016,

Jon responded to me and has really gone the extra mile to take care of the issue. He confirmed his internet provider forced him to drop his email address at the time, and is allowing me to finish the courses and provided the most recent course in lieu of the older one. I will update my review after completing the mentor program.

2016-04-06 1 Star I purchased John's program about two years ago. I was in contact with him repeatedly by email and he was very responsive. I was working a lot of hours and attempted to set up my live consultation with him at the end of my course time period, and he had changed his email and I was unable to get a hold of him. I was frustrated at that point, because I never got value for the money I spent, and felt like he did not share his whole trading strategy in the written material. Because of this, I cannot give him a good rating. If he will allow me to finish the courses I bought, I will increase my rating. I should have left a review shortly after my course time ran out, but did not.
Marietta, USA,
May 6, 2016,

To Kent: You said "If he will allow me to finish the courses I bought, I will increase my rating. I should have left a review shortly after my course time ran out, but did not." My question is if your time ran out, then why are you leaving me a bad rating because I didn't allow you to finish the courses? Time ran out means there is nothing to finish????? My correct email address is always on my web page, even if it was changed. So I do not know what this is about. I don't do phone consults. If you want to contact me you can at info@strategictradingsystems.com to resolve this.

Review Moderation Team Note: If you click where it asks "Is This Your Site", you will be able to submit comments which tie to individual reviews.
Victoria, Australia,
Apr 6, 2016,

I’ve never really written reviews for anything because nothing has really deserved my time, Jon however definitely does. I have been trading for 4 years and my one and only regret was not finding Jon the very first day I looked at a chart. In a mere few months, I’m now at a point where I have roughly 88% winning trades with the average risk-reward being more than 1:2!

I strongly recommend anyone and everyone who’s serious about trading, and wants to be successful, to contact Jon and take part in his programs. He actually responds to emails, unlike every other person out there, and he will actually put in effort to help you and teach you.

His personal mentoring program is sensational, he will review your trades every single day and tell you where you went wrong and most importantly, he will tell you WHY!

If you are lazy and want to be spoonfed the ‘secret recipe’ without putting in any effort, this is not for you, you will never be successful. If you want to become a successful trader and learn to not rely on any signal services, webinars, trade rooms or any other bullshit, then seriously in my opinion, other than yourself, Jon is the only person out there who can help you achieve that.

PS. Jon didn’t ask me to say any of this and I’m not receiving anything for it. I just hope this review helps a few people make the choice to change their life forever.
NT, Australia,
Feb 2, 2016,

I first started trading a few years ago and it wasn't until around early 2015 I discovered Jons trading system and mentoring program. I studied the program and began trading it with substantial results but was still having trouble staying consistent and really solidifying the rules that the system has to offer.
That is until I did Jons personalised mentoring program. I was held
accountable for all of my trades and they were all scrutinised every
single trading day. I really learned a lot more than the system ebooks have to offer as every situation is different, and Jon explains exactly where I was going wrong and praising me for placing correct trades. Jon absolutely went above and beyond my expectations as a mentor and as a result my trading has improved more then I could have ever anticipated. I am also planning on doing the personalised mentoring again in the future as it is in my opinion an invaluable way to learn this way of trading.
Rowan, NT, Australia.
West Coast, USA,
Dec 29, 2015,

I want to leave a testimonial in regards to the new Personalized
training program that Jon has put together. I was a struggling trader who refused to give up. I could get about about 10-20 pips per day but not consistently. I went through the 4 week Personalized mentoring with Jon and now I'm able to pull 30-50 pips from the market daily and on great day, I can pull up to 100 pips out of the market (I have usually 3 days a month like that).

Having Jon view my charts each day was a great benefit to me. Also the way that he breaks down the trades (1st week, I only took trades with the trend) it really allows for you to slowly put all your
trading skills in the basket. Of course I had losing trades and
losing days but Jon was able to help me understand where I went wrong when I sent him my daily trades each day after I was done trading.

This mentoring has allowed me to finally see the light at the end of
the tunnel. Before I was not sure if that light was the train coming
towards me. I now know, it's the light to the front porch of the
dream home that I will build from my new found success that I've
gained from this new mentoring program.

I highly recommend that you sign up for this while Jon has the energy and time to really train you like you've always wanted to be trained.
USA, USA,
Oct 29, 2015,

Been reading forums and blogs about my systems. Many say they can get it free. Even mentioned sites I will not mention here. For all those cheap enough to hack the eBooks for free let me tell you the truth. I intentionally leave out the most important information that makes the systems work. Without that information you will not be profitable. Only people who buy my system and the 12 week mentoring program get all the material to make the programs work. I only ask $16.41 a week for material that I have students making 50 pips consistently a day. I would not disclose all the information on the internet for these reasons. So good luck. If you really want to be successful, be honest and buy my course. The loyal students that I have who have been with me and taken the mentoring course has not divulged all the info out on the internet for 11 years now because they know the value of it. They paid for it and think others should also.