ActivTrades.com Review

Updated: May 7, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ActivTrades are forex brokers. Activ Trades offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and the ActivTrader proprietary web and mobile top forex platforms. Activtrades.com offers over 45 currency pairs, Indexes, ETFs, as well as Commodities and Shares CFDs for your personal investment and trading options., Activtrades also offers Spread Betting for UK residents.

ActivTrades.com

FSA #434413

Click here to read an FSA Penalty against ActivTrades in March 2011.

Established: 2001
Address: 1 Thomas More Square London, E1W 1YN, United Kingdom
Contact: englishdesk@activtrades.com, +44 (0) 207 6500 567
Regulators: SCB #199667 B, FCA #434413
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Ngan Luong, PayPal, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of ActivTrades.com on our forum

Vera Tomova,
Bulgaria, Bulgaria,
Jun 7, 2017,

Good choice for a broker

I have never had any problems with ActivTrades. Their server connection is great, I always withdraw my profits quickly. I even used some of their custom indicators and I found them helpful. It’s a good broker.

jos,
Hungary,
Jun 5, 2017,

From time to time their spreads spike a few times and go back to normal in like a seconds or a minutes - I think that they are trying to grab stops.. Stop loss up to +20 pip somethames!!
The broker is scam.

Atanas Shterev,
May 2, 2017,

Good broker

I like this broker. Great services, very good order execution, good spreads, plenty of educational opportunities, effortless withdrawal of funds. They get thumbs up from me.

Apr 7, 2017,

If anyone got conned like i did. contact me

Started ok. Trading as usual. But.... i was trading sell on gbp/jpy on 7.04 .17. I hot 1 lot at 11:48 and 2nd at 12:45 (check the charts) activtrades time (european time).
SL at 137.753 in both TP at 137.245.

WHEN NFP WAS RELEASED BAR WENT DOWN TO 137 .060ISH BUT I GOT STOPPED LOSS!!!
AS a explanation they pull out some numbers from bloomber saying that i hit sl before down move. But nothing on the actual chart!! (???!!!!)
Anyone got conned by activtrades? Contact me via email !!
Bulgaria, Bulgaria,
Apr 6, 2017,

I think you will find this interview helpful

They basically steal-withdrew a few euro from my account only to delete it, without my consent and without sending as refund to my card. Their fills are fine during normal market hours, during and around the news they are stealing their clients. Also, from time to time their spreads spike a few times and go back to normal in like a seconds or a minutes - I suspect that they are trying to grab stops.. The broker is scam. Their forex data is good though. Also they opened my account without the necessary documents which was total red warning sign. However, since I put very little in it I wanted to expose more of their "tricks".

Feb 24, 2017 - 1 Star Hello,

Let me share with you my experience with them (I am living in EU). So first, once I've submitted my documents for registration they wanted me driver license coupled with ID (some internal politics) which irritated me. And after I told them that I will do this in a month or so and they didn't open a live acc for me. After about 2 weeks later suddenly my account was opened, and nobody asked me for another doc.
About the execution - around news it is terrible. The platform freezes and you don't get filled for a few secs which is absolutely unacceptable. Spreads widen from time to time for no reason (a major scam warning always) During the other times I got fills. Their spreads are somewhat ok. The data on their platform is good.
Currently for the past 3 weeks I am trying to withdraw a little money from my account and my requests remained unanswered (I got confirmation from their automated system and that's it). You be judge whether you should use them to trade EVEN little amounts of money. FYI they are about 45ms, I got faster fills on my 120ms broker.

RN, Brazil,
Mar 28, 2017,

Incompetent Customer Support Team

I opened a demo account with this broker and the Portuguese Desk Support Team was appaling poor in providing any support at all. When I registered with them I used an alias in order to protect my real identification from preying eyes in non-protected environments (and the use of e-mail without security certificates is such un untrusty environment). Only if I would decide to open a real account with them should I provide my real identity. Otherwise one is just being foolish and asking for trouble.

So, I contacted the support team about an issue with my account. They replied that they would not answer back to "unidentified people". This reveals a complete lack of understanding of the security issues involved with this matter. Support team should be trained properly, and not act in such an irresponsible matter. I provided a valid e-mail in order to comunicate with them. If my name is Walter Little or John Doves is not relevant at the moment. I used the name One Two, but it could be any other name. How have they the nerve to aks for an "identification" from me? They didn´t like the One Two name? That´s ok for me, just call me John Doses or whatever. But nothing gives them the right to ask for an "identification" in order to provide an answer to a technical question.

Defective staff training and a very unprofessional attitude makes me to classify the Portuguese Support Team of ActivTrades as the worst I have encountered until now.

Violet,
Mar 24, 2017,

ActivTrades are my number one

Excellent broker, my number one! Quick execution of orders, no problem with cash withdrawal. Rich education centre, great services. I highly recommend!

Adam Smith,
Mar 23, 2017,

My favorite broker

These days it's really hard to find trusted broker. After several attempts, I finally found my broker and it is ActivTrades. No bad surprises, especially on news, accurate orders, great support, quick withdrawals.
Attractive reward programme, great competitions, loads of educational materials, priceless trading tools.
It's really a pleasure to trade with them!

Lisbon, Portugal,
Mar 22, 2017,

Great Broker

I’m new to this broker but so far so good. I changed for this broker due to low spreads and margin levels up to 1:400, allowing me to thrive with my scalping strategies. Low latency plus zero requotes and I can fully rely on the 24/5 support, for me very important because I trade Asian session. They are also regulated by the FCA.

Alex Ivanova,
Mar 21, 2017,

I have only good things to say

I am a longtime ActivTrades client and I have only good things to say about this broker. My withdrawals have always been processed quickly, I have experienced no slippage, customer service has always been exceedingly polite and helpful to me and is always available. I am also pleased to say that I have had no technical issues with their platforms and server connection. I have attended a number of their free webinars and learned quite a bit from them. ActivTrades has my full trust.