ActivTrades.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 16, 2018

FSA #434413

Click here to read an FSA Penalty against ActivTrades in March 2011.

ActivTrades are forex brokers. Activ Trades offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and the ActivTrader proprietary web and mobile top forex platforms. Activtrades.com offers over 50 currency pairs, Indexes, ETFs, Cryptocurrencies, as well as Commodities and Shares CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.  Activtrades also offers Spread Betting for UK residents.

ActivTrades.com

Join live discussion of ActivTrades.com on our forum

Aug 9, 2018,

Not a straight company

ActivTrades spike volatility and change your margin despite what it really is, so they can close positions, and break down your account. They do not have useful people on their help desk, so you will not get specific answers to specific questions. Beware, they are not a straight outfit and this type of MT4 spread-betting operation knows it can act with impunity because the regulator is useless and will not know how they operate internally or what tricks they can play to get the clients money. Bad company
France,
Dec 24, 2017,

Serious, Competent immediate online contact or over the phone. Small Spread, opening closing of the positions fast, statement of the detailed monthly account. Everyday live trading on YouTube in French. Training for beginners. Etc. etc.
Deutschland, Germany,
Sep 14, 2017,

Bad latency problems almost 2-3 times per week.

First i had problem just after connecting with account. Latency was before login 2ms, after login >20ms. I did write with support and they did solve this problem.

Now their servers are autoconnecting to slower servers "only" 2-3 times per week and you have reconnect to a faster one manually.

This is a realy bad behaviour and caused huge slippage!
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Sep 12, 2017,

horrific broker. better off doing business with lucky luciano

If I could provide 0 as a review or negative I would.
You would assume a regulated broker would act decent. They act worse than a mob run casino. A casino would actually let you have your winnings and kick you out. These guys take your winnings and kick you out unceremoniously.
The excuse given was "security breach". They did not qualify this in any way. Just took what I had made and disabled my account.
If you can make money elsewhere you will NOT make it here as they only welcome losers and they will make sure you lose. If you do win they will find a way to take it back.
Filed complaint with the FCA. I hope brokers like these get shut down as it is a disgrace.
marrakech, Morocco,
Sep 9, 2017,

Mediation company on the whole is good so far No problems in it
Fast pull and allow fast trade
Kiev, Ukraine,
Aug 31, 2017,

I cann't recommend this broker

Withdrawal process:
I requested all deposited funds withdraw to Skrill today in the morning
at ~13:30 i found that not the whole amount requested came to my skrill wallet
While chatting with online support clarified that the rest of the amount will be in my skrill wallet till the end of the day
Are they crazy manual accountant broker??
Guys, IMHO Better stay away form this broker...
Bulgaria,
Jul 3, 2017,

Massive slippage

Massive slippage!
I use them almost 4 years now.
Recently I started noticing things thanks to the EAs I am using. Different servers have small differences in candles that change the performance. I have different trades with the same settings for the EA. Few times there where gaps in the quotes, delays and crashes compared to the different servers.
Spread is tight most of the time, but slippage is regular on any position When it is stop it is always bigger and on targets it is very small to none.
Last week I had few positions open together few shorts and one long. The 2 of the stops where triggered in the same time with the profit target on the target I have 6 points slippage and on the stops 160 points! They told me it is normal market behavior. I have the same trades with 2 other brokers with 0 slippage and few points with the third one.
Bulgaria, Bulgaria,
Jun 7, 2017,

Good choice for a broker

I have never had any problems with ActivTrades. Their server connection is great, I always withdraw my profits quickly. I even used some of their custom indicators and I found them helpful. It’s a good broker.
Hungary,
Jun 5, 2017,

From time to time their spreads spike a few times and go back to normal in like a seconds or a minutes - I think that they are trying to grab stops.. Stop loss up to +20 pip somethames!!
The broker is scam.
Sofia, Bulgaria,
May 2, 2017,

Good broker

I like this broker. Great services, very good order execution, good spreads, plenty of educational opportunities, effortless withdrawal of funds. They get thumbs up from me.