IticSoftware.com (FxStrategy.ca, BJF Trading Group) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 7, 2018

Other websites of this company include http://iticnews.com

IticSoftware develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. IticSoftware.com's MT4 EAs include RaipdE, TFOT9, Forex Grid, Forex Hedging etc. for online currency trading. Some of the forex robots from IticSoftware have been forward tested on live accounts by the Forex Peace Army

IticSoftware.com (FxStrategy.ca, BJF Trading Group)

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Forex Robot TFOT+1.14133.9+354.693
RapidE-3.9619.4-54.354
TFOT9-0.354.5-15.238

Join live discussion of IticSoftware.com (FxStrategy.ca, BJF Trading Group) on our forum

AlinaLee,
London, United Kingdom (really Ukraine),
Aug 15, 2018,

Recommended (by my fake review)

I bought Locking Arbitrage in April 2018, so far so good - all the operation turned out to be like magic, too good to be true. It is my first forex robot which was recommended by one of my friends. Now I know that making money with robots is possible.
5 Star Rating removed.

AlinaLee was one of several accounts spamming for Lock Arbitrage in the FPA's forums in 2017.

The FPA does not appreciate forum spammers.  The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Walter,
Switzerland,
Aug 6, 2018,

Hi Traders
I know Boris and his company for more than 10 years. During this time I have ordered quite a number of proprietary EA’s and was always satisfied with their service : quick, reliable and fair price. If there was any question I got a professional support and reply. If you want to develop your own EA with the help of Boris I can highly recommend IticSoftware / BJF Trading Company.
FXProdigy,
Aug 2, 2018,

Trustworthy, transparent, reliable, knowledgeable

Hi Traders

Well, I have been reading through all the reviews one by one and it was pretty disappointing to realise that many people are posting such unfair reviews only because their one-night millionaire dream crushed.

I have been trading forex +14 years now and got to know Boris and his team around 2 years ago. His knowledge, Ideas, software and support is that an exemplary one.

I have personally used and purchased almost all of his FIX/API related products and few of his MT4 products. Truly worth what I paid for and yes I made it back several times more using them.

At the end of the day he provides the RIGHT tool, how and where to use the tool is in your hands. You may use a knife to remove a tumor and save a life and with the same knife, you can take a life, Right!

In summary, YES I HAVE MADE BIG CHUNKS of PROFIT using his software and his support also doing my homework.

Well done Boris and keep up the good work.

Regards
chineuzd,
lagos, Nigeria,
Jul 31, 2018,

best software provider in the forex industry.

Honestly, speaking, BJF Trading Is the best software provider i have ever used in the forex industry, i do not even know were some of the negative comments on this page originated from. i have used his lock ea, fix api ea, ip change software, and other softwares by him, this are professional software at very affordable prices.

Boris of bjf customer service is also very very good and prompt, he always help me , along the way , if i encounter any issue in installation and he makes sure, it is solved. very polite and great service. what surprises me the most is that he attends to all your questions and helps politely, and also gives testing for his software, never seen this type of service any other place. what a great service, recommended for anyone looking for a serious forex service.
fisherfr,
Ukraine,
Jul 31, 2018,

I use lock arbitrage from bjf almost for 2 years and I am happy with this product. it is really makes money. for my opinion lock arbitrage is only 1 way to make money almost without any risk. I have updated standard version on vip month ago and it works without any problem for me. I read some comments and I understand the problem, users think that they bought money making machine and do not want to learn nothing. If you spent 2-3 h a day - you will be successful one hundred %.
Alain,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jul 8, 2018,

Lock Latency Arbitrage

LOCK LATENCY ARBITRAGE - I ran a demo of the software in March 2017 and it made close to 100% profit in a month. I purchased the Lock Latency Arbitrage software in April 2017 and it did not perform as per their own email ie between 40% - 50% per month. In fact, I lost money. There were various issues ie software, broker and VPS. Obviously being cautious since the beginning of the year (after losing money last year) I decided to rather ask for their assistance this year to achieve this unbelievable profits they are advertising. Still waiting for their results .......
Their support is excellent as they always reply to emails but at this stage I do not believe their advertised results. Pls help me in proving me wrong !!!
JIM,
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands,
Jan 27, 2017,

AVOID THIS GARBAGE LIKE THE PLAGUE

This must be the biggest PIECE OF GARBAGE I have evercome across. I don't know who all these people are that are giving it rave reviews. I bought their 14 day trial period package and it was garbage. I couldn't get it to work at all. I spent countless hours trying everything. I Skyped them and did a Team Viewer. All to no avail and there back-up was useless. After over a week I thought it must be me and bought a second 14 day trial period for my business partner. He tried for longer and spent more time than I did but still couldn't get it to work. I would also like to point out that neither of us are stupid and we have over 50 years of successful trading experience between us and are pretty computer literate. Although no experts we certainly know our way around an MT4 platform and how to use, load indicators, EA's etc. After weeks of trying between us we gave up and went to another company and do you know what????? WE WERE UP AND RUNNING WITHIN HALF AN HOUR, NO PROBLEMS AND IT WAS FREE. I would make a few recommendations 1. Avoid this product like the plague and 2. I would suggest that Forex Army check out exactly who these other people that are giving reviews are
engahmedn,
United Arab Emirates,
Oct 8, 2016,

Ask specifically and you will be answered honestly,
dont analyze based on what you see from their results.
They are very honnest and professional
anthony,
florida, USA,
Mar 6, 2014,

SCAMMER. He tries to sell his $800 HFT tick scalper by setting up a fake "real" account at myfxbook. It's really a demo that's why it stays as unverified. I lost a lot of money while I trialed it on the same feed BUT I was on a real live account and just couldn't match his. DECEITFUL human being. Stay away from this con artist.
JMV,
Spain, Spain,
Aug 7, 2013,

I bought the TFOT EA some months ago and it never worked as they show in their account. I have been talking to other customers and they have the same issue. Do not take their performance history as part of your decision process of buying or not the EA. To be totally fair, Boris, the owner, tried to help me with it but never worked, so they have good customer care to a bad product.