|Minimum Trade Size:||0.1|
|Address:||24th floor, One Canada Square Canary Wharf E14 5AB London, E14 5AB, United Kingdom|
|Customer Service:||firstname.lastname@example.org, +44-866-350-0881|
|Regulations:||ASIC #491139, CySEC #109/10, FCA #FRN 583263, FINRA #CRD#: 298361, SEC #8-70212, SIPC #|
|Trading platforms:||eToro trading platform|
|Mobile Trading:||✅ Yes|
|Cryptocurrencies:||(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
|CFD:||(5+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities|
Managed Accounts & Social Trading
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money|
|Withdrawal Methods:||Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money|
Join live discussion of eToro.com on our forumGo to forums
Your company video here? Contact ad sales
Frequently Asked Questions
eToro Group is regulated in 3 countries.
- eToro (Europe) Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the license # 109/10.
- eToro (UK) Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the license FRN 583263.
- eToro AUS Capital Pty Ltd. is authorised by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) under Australian Financial Services Licence 491139
- eToro USA is operated by eToro USA LLC, which is registered with FinCEN as a Money Services Business.
eToro possesses a virtual currency license in the USA and is currently rolling out cryptocurrency trading across America.
In terms of financial services, eToro USA is operated by eToro USA LLC, which is registered with FinCEN as a Money Services Business.
eToro requires a minimum first-time deposit ranging from $50-$10,000 depending on your region and country regulations.
- In general, the minimum first-time deposit is $200
- For residents of the USA, the minimum first-time deposit is $50
- Funding your account via Wire Transfer, the minimum first-time deposit is $500.
- For residents of Israel, the minimum first-time deposit is $10,000
- For a corporate account, a minimum first-time deposit of $10,000 is required
Yes, eToro supports sending or receiving crytpo to and from other wallets, provided they are supported by the eToro Wallet and in line with the applicable Terms and Conditions.