Simple4xSystem.net Review Visit site

J.J. Glenellis

Join live discussion of Simple4xSystem.net on our forum

JeffNLisa,
Jan 4, 2008,

Why Jeff Glenellis says that no one has been getting responses:

I have seen several reviews of Simple4xSystem in the last months of the year (2007) all agreeing with my own personal experience. Which was that I got all the automated emails telling me about the signals service, but no signals and no responses to my emails.

In addition to the main email box, I had sent messages to other email box names at the same domain, just on the chance I would pick a name that existed. 18 of them, it turns out I sent! One of those got re-routed to another email Jeff has, and he got that one.

Yesterday (January 2, 2008) I got an email from Jeff. Here is an excerpt from what he wrote to me:

. . . sorry for the informational blackout these past few months. One of my assistants should have sent you an email right after you made your purchase letting you know what was going on around here. In short, I am recovering from a heart attack back in August, and just now returning to work full time. . . . Apparently my body will not withstand repeated days of 2-3 hours sleep while the markets are open.

. . . As for any calls in the next week or so, I don't anticipate making many, if any. A combination of slower market conditions (not withstanding todays collapse of all the majors against the Yen) and a trip I am making next week for a couple of days will probably keep me away from my station until the 10th or 11th of January.

One last thing: for now, to contact me do so at cundwinnerscircle at hotmail dot com . I hired a gal to do a bunch of work on my website a couple of months ago. She changed the password on my account (said mine was too easy to figure out) and then promptly disappeared without telling me the new passcode. So I am having a hell of a time getting into my main email account. Your emails got through to me because I set up a default system a long time ago that any emails sent to a non-existent mailbox would be forwarded to my hotmail account. So I got 18 copies of your letter in my junk mail folder (which I just noticed today).

I hope this addresses the concerns you raised in your letter. I look forward to working with you on trading this upcoming year. I think we are all in a position right now to make obscene amounts of money if we just keep our heads about us.

I am not rating it here, just posting the info so that others who see these ratings will have the info.

I will say that I have found it to be quite informative, particularly the trading plan information is VERY detailed. And while it has not worked well for me in December, one of the scalping systems he describes I really like if it will work in the coming months.

Clemen,
Singapore,
Dec 14, 2007,

Never ever answer my emails, and I have sent at least 10 over a period of 3 months.

Selling a product promising money back guarantee then cannot be contacted shouldn't it be rated SCAM?

rob ,
ma,
Dec 5, 2007,

looking into this but only get emails every two days with a new reason why i should buy it...

will not respond to my emails...

Pipster61,
san francisco, Ca,
Nov 18, 2007,

No rating yet, Looked to check out this guy, and thought add to the list. I did request a screen shot of his account to prove to me that He's was not blowing smoke,(2 times) and got no response.Good luck.