Simple4xSystem.net Review Visit site

J.J. Glenellis

Join live discussion of Simple4xSystem.net on our forum

JeffNLisa,
Jan 4, 2008,

Why Jeff Glenellis says that no one has been getting responses:

I have seen several reviews of Simple4xSystem in the last months of the year (2007) all agreeing with my own personal experience. Which was that I got all the automated emails telling me about the signals service, but no signals and no responses to my emails.

In addition to the main email box, I had sent messages to other email box names at the same domain, just on the chance I would pick a name that existed. 18 of them, it turns out I sent! One of those got re-routed to another email Jeff has, and he got that one.

Yesterday (January 2, 2008) I got an email from Jeff. Here is an excerpt from what he wrote to me:

. . . sorry for the informational blackout these past few months. One of my assistants should have sent you an email right after you made your purchase letting you know what was going on around here. In short, I am recovering from a heart attack back in August, and just now returning to work full time. . . . Apparently my body will not withstand repeated days of 2-3 hours sleep while the markets are open.

. . . As for any calls in the next week or so, I don't anticipate making many, if any. A combination of slower market conditions (not withstanding todays collapse of all the majors against the Yen) and a trip I am making next week for a couple of days will probably keep me away from my station until the 10th or 11th of January.

One last thing: for now, to contact me do so at cundwinnerscircle at hotmail dot com . I hired a gal to do a bunch of work on my website a couple of months ago. She changed the password on my account (said mine was too easy to figure out) and then promptly disappeared without telling me the new passcode. So I am having a hell of a time getting into my main email account. Your emails got through to me because I set up a default system a long time ago that any emails sent to a non-existent mailbox would be forwarded to my hotmail account. So I got 18 copies of your letter in my junk mail folder (which I just noticed today).

I hope this addresses the concerns you raised in your letter. I look forward to working with you on trading this upcoming year. I think we are all in a position right now to make obscene amounts of money if we just keep our heads about us.

I am not rating it here, just posting the info so that others who see these ratings will have the info.

I will say that I have found it to be quite informative, particularly the trading plan information is VERY detailed. And while it has not worked well for me in December, one of the scalping systems he describes I really like if it will work in the coming months.
rob ,
ma,
Dec 5, 2007,

looking into this but only get emails every two days with a new reason why i should buy it...

will not respond to my emails...
Dennis,
Caliofornia,
Mar 29, 2011,

I don't know about all the stuff people have posted here in the past regarding this Jeff Glenellis guy, but I have his Renko bar charting system, and it works really well. I am trading with more confidence than ever and am finding more trade opportunities than with standard bar or candlestick charts. I use it with the true MACD indicator that comes with Meta Trader, along with this great trade manager EA I found a while back. Making pips every day. Hint: Look for it on Ebay.
joao,
Sacramento,
Mar 2, 2009,

I contacted the author and he gave me a sample of the first two chapters. From that i figured that it probably it is not worth the purchase. The first two chapters are full of stories, tells you that he is going to show you a trade, but never does only fills the two chapters with filler paragraphs of platitutes and irrelevant stories. I cannot say whether or not the book is good, but i don't trust this type of hype. The author should give us a chapter with an example of an actual trade to demonstrate his strategy; instead he gives us his life story and the around the corner promise to show how to trade.
Pipster61,
san francisco, Ca,
Nov 18, 2007,

No rating yet, Looked to check out this guy, and thought add to the list. I did request a screen shot of his account to prove to me that He's was not blowing smoke,(2 times) and got no response.Good luck.
John,
Denver, CO,
Feb 22, 2010,

His book was introduction to forex and I thought a pretty good one for explaining the general idea.

I have been sorely disappointed in his attempts to provide trade signals. I signed up months ago and have received a total of three signals, two of which lost. He's now advertising another signal service using a VPS. As much as I would like to believe he's for real, I can't. I won't waste any more time or money with this guy.
Argus,
Germany,
Feb 17, 2008,

Don't waste your hard earned cash on this. It's just another MA system, not worth the money. Customers care is nonexistant. All my emails remained unanswered, so it is impossible to get your money back.
Jay Bond,
Dec 20, 2009,

This guy is a Ringer, he will give you all the excuses in the world and is always working on something new to get your money. He also started a Hedge Fund for Forex and charges 20% commission daily whether you make money or not. His website is now under repair.
JeremyFx,
Jul 13, 2011,

His hedge fund is down >50%. The Renko thing is available for free - just surf around a bit and you will find it. No discipline. His own technique changes... BY THE DAY! Go to his room and check it out - flipping a coin would give you better odds... seriously. 100 pip stop today on a 1m trade with a very small tp goal.
PennFX,
Penn,
Mar 18, 2008,

Every couple months or so he puts out a nice email saying how he's going to start sending out free signals to those who purchased his course but will start charging for these soon for non-members so better buy his course now. This is clearly now just another attempt to get more sales with no intention on sending signals/alerts. He never replied to the multiple emails I sent him over these past 8 months nor gives any kind of updates. I would rate this a scam except his ebook is what got me interested in forex. His total lack of customer service is truly a shame as he seemed like a decent guy.