TradeviewForex.com Review

4.087 • 136 REVIEWS
Updated: Sep 20, 2022
TradeviewForex.com (co.kr)
TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

4.087 • 136 REVIEWS

T
Burlington, Canada,
May 4, 2022,

Best Forex since 2 years I am trading

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Tradeviewforex is the best broker since I am trading with company, very fast deposit system for Canadians by e-transfer, and same fast with drawls, customers services excellent,very in time reply, and solve problem, In past I worked with many brokers , I found this is best from all, I did not write any reviews in past for any broker but first I writing for trade view forex,
Hope Trade view forex will make more better and with drawls service fast, and as old client company give us relax in margin call, Thanks
I
Isaac
UK, United Kingdom,
Nov 12, 2021,

Brilliant broker with great support

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Opening, depositing, trading conditions and withdrawing are all super smooth. The support team is great, and Michael is a walking fountain of knowledge.

My favourite broker by far.
I
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted May 3, 2022:
Hello Isaac,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business and to be categorized as "your favorite broker" is our main goal for all of our clients.

K
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Nov 5, 2021,

GREAT BROKER

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have been using Tradeview for years and I don’t have any reason to complain about their services. Spreads are ok, margins are on point. Deposit and withdrawal are swift.

I would advise any trader to use them without fear.
K
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted May 3, 2022:
Thank you - we appreciate your business!
F
Tokyo, Japan,
Sep 24, 2021,

Pretty average, but works if you could accept the imperfection.

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Used for about two weeks then decided to change to another broker, as there are some issues that I’m not willing to live with.

1. Some information in their website is not very honest.

For example, there is a obviously photoshopped screenshot in their ILC introduction page, presumably to show the execution logs. If you look closely, the screenshot is obviously fake. While I’m aware that you don’t want to publicly show too many internal tool details, that photoshop work is really not a good sign to be honest.

(Yes, I do focus on some seemingly irrelevant details. Although many of you may think I’m just reading too much, this is some money-related business, so I would be more cautious on it.)

On their prime service introduction page (I know it’s not for retail traders, but they are operated by the same company), there is: “Our acquisition of Quotix, …” I mean, I don’t really think you and FxPro are the same company? Do you read proof your website?

They do have a good looking website and their own resources on market analysis, so it seems they do actually care about their website, but those imperfection do affect how some people think about the business.

I’m giving -0.5 star on this point.

2. Subpar client area.

Their cabinet (client area) part of the website is really unsatisfying: inconsistent balance display format, non-working data fields, nowhere to find trading client downloads, lack of pending deposit / withdrawal tracking, etc. I really worried for a while that my deposit has disappeared as after depositing I was just sent back to the cabinet with no indication that the deposit is being processed. Fortunately the live chat support was able to process it further.

It’s not a frequently used part of the website, but at least it could be improved in many parts. You don’t want to look unprofessional in this area.

I’m giving -1 star on this point.

3. Too casual live chat staff.

You are the customer support for some financial service. Customers expect you to be professional. So at least, you should properly capitalize your words and use punctuation.

I didn’t contact the live chat support too many times, but I’m having a very unprofessional impression regarding how they communicate with me. You really should avoid this IMO.

I’m giving -1 star on this point.

4. Unstable trading condition (on some symbols at least).

It may sound strange to complain about crypto pairs, but here’s it: I was holding two positions on BTC/USD for 0.01 lot. After a few days, I noticed that the trading volume limitation has changed on my accounts - I was reading 1 to 10000 lots on the limitation. After a while, it changed again to 0.1 to 100000 lots. This is strange as I was trading for 0.01 lot before. The market doesn’t looks too volatile at that time. I’ve checked with the live chat support, then I was redirected to email address trading@tradeviewforex.com. I sent the email on Wednesday, and my mail server reported successful mail delivery to Gmail service. There is no reply so far. For trading matters, I’d expect at least some acknowledgment on emails.

I’m not sure if this change is global or just on my account though. They did not indicate the specification on the limitation on their website either.

Nonetheless, this is disturbing for me. I’m giving -1 star on this point.

I didn’t have any issue trading other symbols though. It should not matter if you don’t trade cryptos, but I’ve been doing that for quite a while so it affects me.

5. No particular issue with deposit, pretty fast withdrawal.

I did need to contact the live support as the client area doesn’t have deposit tracking, but it went well afterwards. Withdrawal took less than 2 hours (with a small profit).

I’m giving +1 star on this point.

Still, my feeling is that this broker is somewhat unprofessional according to my observation. If you don’t think those thing bothers you, you could still have a good experience with them. Maybe I’m just asking for too much after all…
S
Edmonton, Canada,
Sep 20, 2021,

Updating to reflect non-response from Michael Turck

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Michael Turck invited me to address my concerns to him personally, which I did, but I have not heard from this company since Sept. 15 2019. They don't care.

They invited me to post a statement showing liquidation above %100 but of course that is not reflected on my statement. This is what was shown in my terminal at the time:

I was given a copy of my statement up to March 2018 but the incidents described took place after that.

If you want to see my customer service history with this broker, I'll take the time to compile it but as far as I'm concerned this is behind me as are my associations with this broker. Inactivity fees, poor IT infrastructure, offshore registration. Buyer Beware.

Aug 3, 2020 - 2 Stars A couple of days ago I tried to login to my account and could not. I was told to try a different server and discovered that I had no trading history and no balance! If that wasn't shocking enough I had to wait 48 hours after multiple requests for info to be told that my account was reinstated but it still only contains about 3 months of my 3+ year history and the balance is still zero. When I asked why they said it was 'inactivity fees'. Yes, they're in the terms of service, although without my full history it's hard to be sure. Anyway, after seeing everything blanked I can hardly have confidence in the reliability of the service.

I'm not too upset because I had basically given up on this broker in favor of one where I can actually make a profit a while ago.
This broker always has an excuse for the problems they have AFTER the fact, nothing is every communicated ahead of time. Were they doing a server transfer and that's why my account got deleted/restored? Did they run out of hard drive space and that's why my history is mostly gone? I may never know. I just noticed that they no longer offer wire deposits for customers from my country. A good broker would have given us a heads up. One time they increased the swap fees on an instrument by (double? triple?) and I didn't notice until later. I asked customer support - oh yes, we did that. Other issues I've experienced are margin calls being triggered well over 100% (like 110%), and of course, the widening spreads just before price reaches your TP, but that's now common with nearly every broker. I've had constant price feed issues with certain instruments. But hey, the spreads are reasonably tight, and you can eventually get through to customer support if you try enough times, and that's good enough for many I guess.

Mar 24, 2020 - 2 Stars I'm used to excellent customer service and fast responses from them. LiveChat is still fairly quick but getting anything done now takes forever. Maybe they can blame coronavirus?

The first warning sign was when I had a trade get stopped out at 115% margin, clearly well above the stop-out level of 100%. They promised to look into it and then I heard nothing back.

Now I've asked them to open a new account and it's taking days to get it done. I simply can't trust that these complaints about withdrawals aren't true as well. I'd advise staying away until they can find the time to come here and address these complaints.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020 Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review us.

Firstly we are glad that you are used to us having high customer service standards and apologise if you think these have slipped in any way of late.

Regarding funding, we have thousands of deposits and withdrawals each week so if one or two are slightly delayed then you may hear about the one or two and not the hundreds that were processed with no issue but that's the nature of the review business to an extent,

Regarding your trade issue, if you would be able to use live chat with the trade info mentioned (stating that you spoke with someone on Forexpeacearmy) then we can look into your issue and try to resolve it for you. A new account should be quick and easy to approve also.

i hope this helps

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 6, 2020 Hello Trader,

I would like to respond to a few of the issues that you seem to be experiencing. It is true that we have added an additional server for our clients. The reason for this is because of our extreme growth over the last couple of years we wanted to provide our clients with a better trading experience and therefore added an additional server so not to overload any of our current servers. Having said that, you should be able to view your entire trading history on this new server. It is true we charge an inactivity fee if there is no trading activity for 6 months. However, if a client contacts us letting us know they will be trading then we always are able to provide a credit for this client to cover the inactivity fees.

We pride ourselves on customer service and we strive to become better and better each and every day. You mentioned that we no longer offer wire deposits for clients in your country. I do not believe this is true as we offer wire deposits for each and every country that we allow clients to trade with us. Where are you located? In regard to the Swaps, we increase and decrease our swaps on a weekly basis to coincide with the market value. We do not mark up our swaps but pass onto you the costs from our liquidity providers. We do not notify our client’s every time we decide to adjust our swaps but you can clearly view the swaps on the platform itself. For liquidations, the system automatically liquidates a cleint’s account once they go below 100% margin level. This is done automatically and the system will never liquidate about 100%. The system does generate a ‘margin call’ at 110%, but this is simply a warning to the client notifying them that they are inching closer to liquidation level. If you can post a copy of your statement showing a liquidation higher than 100% that would be helpful for us and all traders on here reading this post.

Please feel free to email me personally. My name is Michael Turck and I am the Global Head of Liquidity and Sales here at Tradeview. My email is mturck@tvmarkets.com .

V
Toronto, Canada,
Aug 20, 2021,

Great Company

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
So far this company is very excellent. Deposit was fast and easy via E-transfer. The spreads are decent. The next step is withdrawal. I will do a follow-up review once I make a request.
V
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 23, 2021:
Thank you for taking the time to review Tradeview. We appreciate it. If you have any questions please let us know.

D
St-Sauveur, Canada,
Jul 15, 2021,

been trading equities with Tradeviewmarkets since 2018

I have been trading stocks and would recommend this firm for equities. They gave me the best risk manager. Very professional and always available.. Once you build trust, it pays to trade with them!
D
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 11, 2021:
Thank you very much for your comments. We appreciate your business!
T
Vancouver, Canada,
Apr 16, 2021,

Great broker, good spreads, amazing deposits, ok withdrawals.

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have been using these guys for over a year now. My wife and I both have accounts and it really couldn't be easier. I am not sure why or how other people are complaining about opening an account, I've never had issues.

These guys allow EA's and I trade half robots and half manually. So that works for me.

Spreads are great too, even better if you are on an ILC account.

Leverage for Canadians is awesome. 400:1 for a registered and licensed brokerage is amazing. There aren't that many of them around and happy to be using them for that.

Deposits via interac or bitpay are super easy as well.

If there is somewhere they need to improve I would say it's withdrawals. It's getting better but it's not automatic. Someone manually has to do a USD to CAD conversion for my deposit to be processed. Something they have not automated yet and most likely goes through a compliance officer or anti-laundering checks. I suppose it's not all that bad. After all, that's what you get for a licensed brokerage.

Overall happy with Michael and the team over that TradeView Markets.

4 out of 5 stars.

Keep up the good work guys!!!
S
Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Mar 15, 2021,

I'm looking into it.

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
My first impression of TradeView wasn't good, but I'm getting to know them one by one through many conversations with the support team.
The team has answered my many questions in detail.
I look forward to having a good experience in the future.

Mar 11, 2021 - 1 Star 1. It took about 70 hours to create an account.
During that period, I did not receive any information, and I sent an inquiry via email, but I did not receive a reply.

2. It took 30 minutes to deposit through Skrill.
It is said that 30 minutes is a normal thing for Support Chat.
It is difficult to understand that it takes more than 30 minutes to deposit through an e-wallet.

3. Withdrawals are also slow.
In general, if you request a withdrawal from a specific account, the funds are locked, and you can trade with the remaining balance.
In the case of Tradeview, it takes a long time to be locked, so there is a problem in trading using the balance.

4. Customer support is also late.
While waiting for the account to open, I sent three emails, but didn't get any replies, and waited over an hour to connect to the Support Chat.

The first impression is not very good, but I look forward to improving my evaluation of the company through future responses.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Mar 15, 2021 Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I find it very strange how you are the only client on this forum to provide a negative review. In fact, the last 10 clients to write a review commented on how extraordinary they thought we were. So I believe there may have been some miscommunication here.

1. We typically approve an account within 24-48 hours, depending upon if we are missing any documents or not. However, we do not work over the weekend except for when the market opens on Sunday. Did you apply over the weekend perhaps?

2. Typically Skrill and other e-wallet deposits are credited within minutes. It's tough to say what happened here but if you are able to provide your email and account number we can investigate.

3. We process withdrawals within 23-48 hours at most. It is your responsibly to manage your account appropriately knowing that you will be withdrawing some of your capital.

4. We assign each trader an account mange here at Tradeview. As you can easily see with all the reviews below, we provide superior customer support for all of our clients.

All in all I apologize for the experience you have had so far but I believe a lot of it is due to some miscommunication. If you are able to provide us your name, email and account numebr we will follow up with you ASAP.

Also, I noticed you are from Korea. Please contact our Korean rep here Woo Chung (wchung@tradeviewforex.com)

Tradeview
B
Canada, Canada,
Jan 27, 2021,

After 1 year of trade

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
After 6 years of trading and try many brokers and found this broker Tradeview-Live .

Why I will stay here with Tradeview-Live

1 : smallest spread alls instruments ( I never see it before )
2 : mt4 and cTrader platform, extremely faster and no lag time
3 : support give anwser same hours and ensure our satisfaction
4 : free and ultra fast withdrawal and deposit
5 : tradeview want you make money , they are here to help us
6 : give tools to be succesfull trader

It's why I recommand strongly this broker , based on my last experience with others broker . Don't loose you're time (and money) with bad brokers.

This broker, by far the most professional that I have seen ... if I can give more star.
B
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Feb 8, 2021:
Thank you very much for your honest review. We are happy you finally found a broker that you feel comfortable and safe with. We appreciate your business and if there is anything else you may need please let us know!

Good luck!