TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Aug 23, 2021 · TradeviewForex.com (co.kr)  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com (co.kr) on our forum

TradeviewForex.com (co.kr) profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

Toronto, Canada,
Aug 20, 2021,

Great Company

So far this company is very excellent. Deposit was fast and easy via E-transfer. The spreads are decent. The next step is withdrawal. I will do a follow-up review once I make a request.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 23, 2021:
Thank you for taking the time to review Tradeview. We appreciate it. If you have any questions please let us know.

St-Sauveur, Canada,
Jul 15, 2021,

been trading equities with Tradeviewmarkets since 2018

I have been trading stocks and would recommend this firm for equities. They gave me the best risk manager. Very professional and always available.. Once you build trust, it pays to trade with them!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 11, 2021:
Thank you very much for your comments. We appreciate your business!
Vancouver, Canada,
Apr 16, 2021,

Great broker, good spreads, amazing deposits, ok withdrawals.

I have been using these guys for over a year now. My wife and I both have accounts and it really couldn't be easier. I am not sure why or how other people are complaining about opening an account, I've never had issues.

These guys allow EA's and I trade half robots and half manually. So that works for me.

Spreads are great too, even better if you are on an ILC account.

Leverage for Canadians is awesome. 400:1 for a registered and licensed brokerage is amazing. There aren't that many of them around and happy to be using them for that.

Deposits via interac or bitpay are super easy as well.

If there is somewhere they need to improve I would say it's withdrawals. It's getting better but it's not automatic. Someone manually has to do a USD to CAD conversion for my deposit to be processed. Something they have not automated yet and most likely goes through a compliance officer or anti-laundering checks. I suppose it's not all that bad. After all, that's what you get for a licensed brokerage.

Overall happy with Michael and the team over that TradeView Markets.

4 out of 5 stars.

Keep up the good work guys!!!
Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Mar 15, 2021,

I'm looking into it.

My first impression of TradeView wasn't good, but I'm getting to know them one by one through many conversations with the support team.
The team has answered my many questions in detail.
I look forward to having a good experience in the future.

Mar 11, 2021 - 1 Star 1. It took about 70 hours to create an account.
During that period, I did not receive any information, and I sent an inquiry via email, but I did not receive a reply.

2. It took 30 minutes to deposit through Skrill.
It is said that 30 minutes is a normal thing for Support Chat.
It is difficult to understand that it takes more than 30 minutes to deposit through an e-wallet.

3. Withdrawals are also slow.
In general, if you request a withdrawal from a specific account, the funds are locked, and you can trade with the remaining balance.
In the case of Tradeview, it takes a long time to be locked, so there is a problem in trading using the balance.

4. Customer support is also late.
While waiting for the account to open, I sent three emails, but didn't get any replies, and waited over an hour to connect to the Support Chat.

The first impression is not very good, but I look forward to improving my evaluation of the company through future responses.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Mar 15, 2021 Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I find it very strange how you are the only client on this forum to provide a negative review. In fact, the last 10 clients to write a review commented on how extraordinary they thought we were. So I believe there may have been some miscommunication here.

1. We typically approve an account within 24-48 hours, depending upon if we are missing any documents or not. However, we do not work over the weekend except for when the market opens on Sunday. Did you apply over the weekend perhaps?

2. Typically Skrill and other e-wallet deposits are credited within minutes. It's tough to say what happened here but if you are able to provide your email and account number we can investigate.

3. We process withdrawals within 23-48 hours at most. It is your responsibly to manage your account appropriately knowing that you will be withdrawing some of your capital.

4. We assign each trader an account mange here at Tradeview. As you can easily see with all the reviews below, we provide superior customer support for all of our clients.

All in all I apologize for the experience you have had so far but I believe a lot of it is due to some miscommunication. If you are able to provide us your name, email and account numebr we will follow up with you ASAP.

Also, I noticed you are from Korea. Please contact our Korean rep here Woo Chung (wchung@tradeviewforex.com)

Tradeview
Canada, Canada,
Jan 27, 2021,

After 1 year of trade

After 6 years of trading and try many brokers and found this broker Tradeview-Live .

Why I will stay here with Tradeview-Live

1 : smallest spread alls instruments ( I never see it before )
2 : mt4 and cTrader platform, extremely faster and no lag time
3 : support give anwser same hours and ensure our satisfaction
4 : free and ultra fast withdrawal and deposit
5 : tradeview want you make money , they are here to help us
6 : give tools to be succesfull trader

It's why I recommand strongly this broker , based on my last experience with others broker . Don't loose you're time (and money) with bad brokers.

This broker, by far the most professional that I have seen ... if I can give more star.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Feb 8, 2021:
Thank you very much for your honest review. We are happy you finally found a broker that you feel comfortable and safe with. We appreciate your business and if there is anything else you may need please let us know!

Good luck!

Italy, Italy,
Jan 21, 2021,

One of best

I really like tradeview. Very low spread and commissions. Support chat is good even if sometimes they dont reply to emails. fast withdrawals too

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Feb 8, 2021:
Thank you for your review! For faster service you may also contact your personal account representative here at Tradeview. if you do not know who it is please email operations@tradeviewforex.com and they will send you the contact information.

Good luck!

Setu,
JAPAN, Japan,
Jan 12, 2021,

A company with the best trading environment! !!

A company with the best trading environment! !!
I started using Tradeview with the introduction of a professional trader acquaintance.
First is NDD. The spread is very narrow and the contracting power is strong.
And most of all, we offer the world's best trading environment without any stop hunting.
As far as I know, it's one of the best vendors.
I will continue to use this vendor in the future.
In addition, the staff are very happy with the response.
However, since I am a human being, there are of course some delays in responding, but
I am satisfied enough.
Also, withdrawals are fairly solid.
There is no withdrawal refusal.
I am very happy with Tradeview and would like to continue using it.
This is my personal opinion. The final decision is at your own risk.
However, it is the best company.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Jan 18, 2021:
Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with your trading needs.

Marostica, Italy,
Dec 29, 2020,

It's my first review in this site, so I know. I swear this is an organic and honest review. You can find me on FB and Linkedin, if you want.
I'm through some high and low with brokers, if you know what I mean. Sometimes I found they exaggerate a little about their know how, and forget to tell you some keys informations.
That is not the case with Tradeview.
Since my earliest communication with them, they took their time to teach me and let me comprehend many differences between different kind of brokers and how they do their work, so I could made up my mind consciously.
Now I'm in the sixth month with them and I'm very happy about it.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 30, 2020:
Thank you for your comments! We are more than happy to help!

Vaughan, Canada,
Dec 27, 2020,

Great broker with exceptionally supportive people!

Tradeviewforex.com is the fourth broker I am dealing with. I opened my first accounts with them in March of this year. Their rates, spreads, latency are all exceptional! I have tried almost all their relevant features and everything always ran smooth, without any problem. The only thing I have not tried yet is funds withdrawal and I am sure it will be as great as everything else.

Along with all this, I would like to point out the supportiveness of their staff. The most important aspect is that all my concerns were always addressed and/or solved. I never felt that I am being kicked back and forth without any final results.

I recommend them to any trader – new or experienced – unreservedly!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 30, 2020:
Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your honest feedback and customer service is our number one priority as we have mentioned before. We wish you the best of luck in your trading.

Ontario, Canada,
Oct 15, 2020,

Tradeviewforex.com. An exceptional prop trading division for canadians.

I have been a trader for many years trading prop here in Canada. In my career I have traded with about 6 different firms over 15 or so years. Unfortunately my experience with brokers has always been the same story. Things go well for a while, eventually withdrawals become an issue and ultimately they end up blowing up and taking my deposit with them. The issues for Canadians trading prop have always been tough. So many top US firms simply won’t take Canadians because of the regulations and red tape involved.

In fact I found Tradeview forex simply by fortuitous luck. I had inquired at a top Trading firm in the US called T3 Trading Group. The manager, Amber said like most other firms that I had contacted in the US that they did not accept Canadian traders. She redirected me to Tradeviewforex and to Michael Lombardo who is the head of equites at Tradeview forex. Michael was simply fantastic. He alleviated all my fears about trading with them. I was initially very apprehensive because the last firm I traded with was nevistrading who were also located in the Caymen islands. They ultimately folded because of one trader who blew up their account and an owner who skipped the country with all trader deposits. So as you can tell, I was very weary of signing with another firm that was in the Caymen islands.

Michael convinced me that they had all the regulations in place and were insured etc. This was a big deal to me. Not only that, we agreed on rock bottom rates and fees that were amicable to both of us. I have been trading with them for about 8 months with literally no issues or problems. If I do have any issues intraday I directly contact Michael(on Skype) and its sorted. Excellent service.

One last thing to mention is the withdrawals. After all a firm is only as good as the money you can withdraw, Their withdrawal process is all automated. Put the request in and it's done. Within a day I might add. The longest time I have waited for my money to arrive is 2 days. It's remarkable. With other firms their was always this feeling in the pit of your stomach thinking will my money arrive, you have to contact a person, tell them what and how much etc then wait patiently to hope your money arrives in 5-7 days. I couldn’t believe the service at Tradeviewforex, put a request in Monday and Tuesday or Wednesday the money is in your account. In addition even if I build up a decent amount in my account I am not worried the firm will fold taking my money with them. That alone brings immense peace of mind which for a trader as you may know is incredibly calming and reassuring.

I can recommend them with zero reservation. I understand that Tradeviewforex is a top notch broker for trading forex but probably lesser known is their stock and prop trading division. They offer exceptional rates and will work with you to get you the best rate. Certainly not a one size fits all broker.

I think that I am very grateful to have found Tradeviewforex, I really enjoy trading with them and Michael Lombardo is an exceptional manager of this trading division. Absolutely zero reservation in recommending them.
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Hello Trader,

Thank you so very much for your well thought out and positive review. We are so happy you are enjoying your trading experience with Tradeview. I will pass your review along to Mike and share with him your thoughts and feelings.

Here at Tradeview we strive to be the best in terms of customer service and satisfaction. It is our number one priority and when we see positive reviews such as yours there is a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment.