TradeviewForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 30, 2020

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

About TradeviewForex.com

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:400:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2004
Address:4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact:tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
Currencies:(65+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

Montréal, Canada,
Mar 29, 2020,

Very good service

Very good service , i had a problem last week with my account and i lost 801$ they refund me right away after, andrea the account manager is amazing we have build a very strong business relationship now thx Trade view

Mar 20, 2020 - No Rating This love making Brooker have close 2 Time my position in my account without margin call the size was very appropriate for my account i used the web Platform and when you close your computer the broker will close your position no humping sens,i never See this before

Lost 801$

I ask them for a refund now

Janet Fraser,
Bc, Canada,
Mar 28, 2020,

Excellent Service

Despite the crazy times and the market volatility- Tradeview has provided excellent service. Wait times are a bit longer as to be expected during this crisis however I see people commenting on the withdrawals and wanted to share that I received mine within 3 days. It is usually quicker but given the circumstances I am quite happy with the turn around.

Alberta, Canada,
Mar 24, 2020,

Something terrible has happened to Tradeview

I'm used to excellent customer service and fast responses from them. LiveChat is still fairly quick but getting anything done now takes forever. Maybe they can blame coronavirus?

The first warning sign was when I had a trade get stopped out at 115% margin, clearly well above the stop-out level of 100%. They promised to look into it and then I heard nothing back.

Now I've asked them to open a new account and it's taking days to get it done. I simply can't trust that these complaints about withdrawals aren't true as well. I'd advise staying away until they can find the time to come here and address these complaints.

Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 20, 2020,

Withdrawal problem

They have a withdrawal problem totally. They didn't reply on contact us emails concerning the withdrawal requests

bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Mar 17, 2020,

One of the most transparent and Honest broker

their platform have the best execution of orders i ever saw , their team is the most professional in the forex industry , this broker is simply outstanding.
my Scalping EA is working great at their platform and customer support is incredibly amazing..

Mar 16, 2020,

withdraw problem

still not receive withdrawal almost 19days... have made withdrawal on 27.2.2020, try to email tradeview and they Just reply the process Will take 12 to 15days... but today almost 19days, i dont know what the problem is... To me this is not professional
=(

Mar 5, 2020 - 1 Star this company have withdrawal problem.... request from date 27.02.20 until 05.03.20 not receive yet.. try to email 3time but no relpy... i have 10years experience and most of broker made withdrawal not exceed 5days.
Please stay away

Japan, Japan,
Mar 14, 2020,

Good.

I think it is a very reliable broker for now.
Withdrawing funds is no problem for now.

They are wonderful and answer almost anything.
Especially the support desk in Japan is wonderful.

If have any problems, can ask for trade receipt information.
Only GlobalPrime and TV can do this, as far as I know.

Presenting to the public an account to FPA, Trustpilot, other and reclaiming money when a problem arises hassle.
If you think so too choosing a TV is a good option for now.

Quebec, Canada,
Feb 17, 2020,

Did not receive my withdraw.

Good evening. This is the second withdraw that i haven placed with this company.
I made the request to withdraw $521.36 on 2020.02.02. we are now 20.02.17 and i still have nothing returned to my CC and the amount was taken from my balance on 2020.02.02.

I have written 2 emails and have spoken with their online chat support on 2020.02.12 and their agent told me that the payment was processed on that same very day and the balance should show either that Wednesday or Thursday max.
As i said we are now 20.02.17 (the monday after) and i tried getting help again from their online chat. I was made to wait 25 mins and was told the payment was processed today.

I explained that i was told that very same thing 4 days ago and was made to wait an additional 30 minutes.
after becoming annoyed and asking what the heck was going on The support agent quickly closed the chat and now i can no longer get a hold of anyone.

They are ignoring my chat query's and emails.

I have screenshots to prove my claims. anything anyone can do to help out would great.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Mar 2, 2020:
Hello

I apologize that you experience a delay with your withdrawal. I am positive there was a specific reason for this as we are typically extremely timely in sending out withdrawals. We typically process within 24 hours. Do you mind telling me your account number or emailing me at mturck@tvmarkets.com so I can investigate to see what went wrong? I hate to see clients having issues with Tradeview and would like to rectify moving forward if I can

Michael Turck
Global Head of Sales and Liquidity
mturck@tvmarkets.com
MMYYWW,
Japan, Japan,
Feb 5, 2020,

The best trade environment and service provider.

The best trade environment and service provider.

I have been using this vendor for nearly two years.
First of all, there is no stop hunting in the ILC account for the trading environment.
I think it is the best trading environment.
Also, the fees in this environment are really cheap and really great.
And with regard to deposits and withdrawals, there is no trouble at all.
I think it's really the best company in the world.
I use other companies, but they are the best in the world,
And tradeview is more of a trading environment and commission.
The support staff is really the best.
However, there is a capacity of the contractor, so it may take a little time when you are busy, but it will provide the best support and service than a different contractor.
I highly recommend this trader.

Oct 17, 2019 - 5 Stars Best trading environment and support
This is the third post.
It has been three months since I used it in earnest. I used it for about a year.
I use an ILC account.
Meanwhile, the spread is narrow and there is no stop hunting.
Also, yesterday, a short circuit occurred when the pound fell sharply.
My account deposit was limited. I traded pound yen. Soon it fell and it was amazing, but the spread did not widen and I was able to make a profit at a stretch of 1,200,000 yen.
The trading environment is a very slippery broker.
As for withdrawals, they were processed the same day if they were not large.
Cayman also requires notarization and translation to open a corporate account, and I think that compliance is also a great company.
I recommend this supplier.

Jan 14, 2019 - 5 Stars It will be the second post.
About impressions and withdrawal that I actually used

I thought the trade environment is the best. I do not do EA or scalping. ILC account.
The spread is also the world's highest level, and the trade currency number is 6 lots to 10 lots (600 thousand currency number to 1 million number of currency number)MT4
There is nothing to slip and make a promise to say at all. I thought it was the best trade environment.
I think that it is the best environment for those who do scalping.
Regarding withdrawal, I used bit wallet.
Today I withdrew within 10 hours.
Last time I withdrew money soon.
As for withdrawal, I think that it is considerably earlier. I have not used bank remittance yet.
However, until the arrival of money it may take time due to the circumstances of the bank and the circumstances of the bit wallet, but the processing up to that point is done quickly. In other words, I think the withdrawal process itself is done quickly.
I thought it was really the best dealer.
These are my subjectivity. Please make your final judgment on your own.
Also, if there is any change in the trading environment, if there is a problem, I will list it.
However, I believe this broker is all right. It is the best broker.

Dec 29, 2018 - 5 Stars I had to suspend my account for a while, but I restarted the trade again.
Chat support was the best response, all handled quickly. We also immediately responded to anxiety about deposits and withdrawals.
I think that it is a wonderful Excellent vendor.
Actually use it, I will make a contract with almost no slip. It is the best trade environment for day traders like me.
I will not use EA. I do not know because I do not play ping, so I do not know Ping is a sophisticated technique, it does not suit me.
However, I think that the person who scalping is also the best environment.
The dealer is friendly and really gentle correspondence.
I pray for prosperity of this supplier.
Please judge all things by yourself at the end.
This is my subjectivity.

Toronto, Canada,
Dec 16, 2019,

Looks like a "one person" company

Weeks to get an email answered.
10+ days and counting to register an account.
Can't even imagine what will happened when the issue arises,,,