TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Aug 10, 2020 · TradeviewForex.com  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

Edmonton, Canada,
Aug 3, 2020,

Continuing deterioration of service

A couple of days ago I tried to login to my account and could not. I was told to try a different server and discovered that I had no trading history and no balance! If that wasn't shocking enough I had to wait 48 hours after multiple requests for info to be told that my account was reinstated but it still only contains about 3 months of my 3+ year history and the balance is still zero. When I asked why they said it was 'inactivity fees'. Yes, they're in the terms of service, although without my full history it's hard to be sure. Anyway, after seeing everything blanked I can hardly have confidence in the reliability of the service.

I'm not too upset because I had basically given up on this broker in favor of one where I can actually make a profit a while ago.
This broker always has an excuse for the problems they have AFTER the fact, nothing is every communicated ahead of time. Were they doing a server transfer and that's why my account got deleted/restored? Did they run out of hard drive space and that's why my history is mostly gone? I may never know. I just noticed that they no longer offer wire deposits for customers from my country. A good broker would have given us a heads up. One time they increased the swap fees on an instrument by (double? triple?) and I didn't notice until later. I asked customer support - oh yes, we did that. Other issues I've experienced are margin calls being triggered well over 100% (like 110%), and of course, the widening spreads just before price reaches your TP, but that's now common with nearly every broker. I've had constant price feed issues with certain instruments. But hey, the spreads are reasonably tight, and you can eventually get through to customer support if you try enough times, and that's good enough for many I guess.

Mar 24, 2020 - 2 Stars I'm used to excellent customer service and fast responses from them. LiveChat is still fairly quick but getting anything done now takes forever. Maybe they can blame coronavirus?

The first warning sign was when I had a trade get stopped out at 115% margin, clearly well above the stop-out level of 100%. They promised to look into it and then I heard nothing back.

Now I've asked them to open a new account and it's taking days to get it done. I simply can't trust that these complaints about withdrawals aren't true as well. I'd advise staying away until they can find the time to come here and address these complaints.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020 Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review us.

Firstly we are glad that you are used to us having high customer service standards and apologise if you think these have slipped in any way of late.

Regarding funding, we have thousands of deposits and withdrawals each week so if one or two are slightly delayed then you may hear about the one or two and not the hundreds that were processed with no issue but that's the nature of the review business to an extent,

Regarding your trade issue, if you would be able to use live chat with the trade info mentioned (stating that you spoke with someone on Forexpeacearmy) then we can look into your issue and try to resolve it for you. A new account should be quick and easy to approve also.

i hope this helps

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 6, 2020:
Hello Trader,

I would like to respond to a few of the issues that you seem to be experiencing. It is true that we have added an additional server for our clients. The reason for this is because of our extreme growth over the last couple of years we wanted to provide our clients with a better trading experience and therefore added an additional server so not to overload any of our current servers. Having said that, you should be able to view your entire trading history on this new server. It is true we charge an inactivity fee if there is no trading activity for 6 months. However, if a client contacts us letting us know they will be trading then we always are able to provide a credit for this client to cover the inactivity fees.

We pride ourselves on customer service and we strive to become better and better each and every day. You mentioned that we no longer offer wire deposits for clients in your country. I do not believe this is true as we offer wire deposits for each and every country that we allow clients to trade with us. Where are you located? In regard to the Swaps, we increase and decrease our swaps on a weekly basis to coincide with the market value. We do not mark up our swaps but pass onto you the costs from our liquidity providers. We do not notify our client’s every time we decide to adjust our swaps but you can clearly view the swaps on the platform itself. For liquidations, the system automatically liquidates a cleint’s account once they go below 100% margin level. This is done automatically and the system will never liquidate about 100%. The system does generate a ‘margin call’ at 110%, but this is simply a warning to the client notifying them that they are inching closer to liquidation level. If you can post a copy of your statement showing a liquidation higher than 100% that would be helpful for us and all traders on here reading this post.

Please feel free to email me personally. My name is Michael Turck and I am the Global Head of Liquidity and Sales here at Tradeview. My email is mturck@tvmarkets.com .

Dieppe, NB, Canada,
Jul 21, 2020,

Tradeview Consistently Delivers the Most Profits!

I trust that my funds are safe, the spreads are consistently the best I have experienced and the service is second to none. I highly recommend Tradeview Markets for these reasons.

I have been trading Forex for almost a decade now, and very actively for the last 3 years. In that time I have never written a broker review, but some questionable broker experiences from the past and the great experience I am having with Tradeview Markets is compelling me to do so.

There are definitely good brokers out there, and I have traded with several of them, but Tradeview Markets stands out as the best in the industry.

I’ve been with Tradeview Markets for almost 2 years. Their “Innovative Liquidity Connector” True ECN continues to deliver the lowest spreads and fastest fills with the least slippage. I have actively tested other top rated brokers in the same period, and using similar trades and setups (I run EAs), Tradeview Markets consistently delivers the most profits.

Tradeview Markets is regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA). The Cayman Islands are regarded as a safe country for financial services and CIMA is definitely one of the more respected financial authorities globally. They are in the top global banking hubs with most major banks having branches in the Cayman Islands that focus on their global investments. Many hedge funds hold offices and funds in the Caymans to trade their global portfolios.

In my experience Tradeview Markets is a very trustworthy broker. They offer multiple funding processes and they maintain relationships with these funding processors and continue to add more. I’ve seen many brokers struggle to maintain relationships with transaction processors for funding, and the fact that Tradeview has so many long standing processor relationships speaks volumes. I am a Canadian and I can fund via Interac Transfer and I get the best exchange rates (CAD to USD) I’ve experienced and the deposits are processed within minutes.

Withdrawals are very fast, I usually have my funds within 12 hours if I submit my withdrawal request by the end of the trading day. This experience is similar across all traders in our group that use Tradeview.

Tradeview Markets is consistently investing in their infrastructure and offerings. Although I strictly trade Forex, they also offer equities, options and futures trading. Each of these instruments requires initial and continued investment from Tradeview so they can deliver that offering to traders. Very few brokers offer such a complete solution to traders because of the capital requirements and infrastructure costs required to do so.

There is also substantial investment involved in creating and maintaining the infrastructure to support each trading platform and Tradeview supports 4 individual platforms:

MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and CTrader and Currenex (their own proprietary platform).

Ben Sadgrove, the COO, and his team have provided me with outstanding service, usually responding to requests within minutes. I’ve witnessed Ben quickly respond and resolve trader issues in telegram chats and personally. It’s by far the best broker service I have experienced.

Based on my positive experiences with Tradeview Markets, I am giving them 5 stars and I highly recommend them.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 7, 2020:
Thank you very much for your review! We highly appreciate it!
Accra, Ghana,
Jul 13, 2020,

The most excellent broker when it comes to customer service!

What an excellent broker when it comes to customer service. My account manager Ali and Rania Ramzy are just the best. I really lack words to described how quick and smart they respond to every challenge you place before them... I will recommend no other broker to you than Tradeview Forex. They are the best among the best in the industry. Tradeview will really make you smile.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 6, 2020:
Thank you very much for your review! Customer service is our number one priority here at Tradeview!
Guadalajara, Mexico,
Jun 25, 2020,

They are not a ECN, if you make money (winnings, they will take it back)

First everything was ok. One week I was having problems with a wtihdrawal, they were taking a lot of time to send my money. Only after I told them I was going to deposit more money, they send me my withdrawal. (my mistake)
After that, I kept making money for 3 weeks and one day, they closed 10 trades and coincidently it was the same amount I earned in previous weeks.
I asked for Slippage report, bridge logs and loqidity provider and they just sent me slippage report full of inconsitences, different numbers every time they sent the report. They never sent the bridge log because they know they modified my trades.
After few emails, one of the directors told me directly that they are the counterparty of my trades.
I just wanted to finish all this and we did a settlement to keep trading with them, but they kept playing games and mess with my trading. Lost $50K with them, they are not trusted broker. The regulators in cayman island did not do nothing about it

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Jun 30, 2020:
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Credible reviews, good, bad or otherwise, are always welcome. It is a shame, however, that this review contains numerous allegations that are without merit. And while we usually don't respond to reviews,, a response here may serve as pertinent information.

Tradeview does not wait for clients to deposit additional funds before we allow a withdrawal. Thousands of our clients will testify to our unconditional and efficient deposit and withdrawal procedures. The allegation that Tradeview withheld this client's funds is false.

Tradeview does not close clients trades because they are making money. As I am sure you aware, all firms have margin requirements, and when the margin requirement is breached the platform will automatically close positions in order to bring your account back to within its margin requirement. This is simply what happened here. We went to the trouble of giving Mr. Zamora as much information as we could to help him understand this very basic concept, but unfortunately he refused to accept the fact that the liquidation was executed in the ordinary course of business.
Trading involves making and losing money, and it is unprofessional to burden staff with unfounded complaints. Risk management and cash management are needed to make sure that clients don't over extend themselves. Successful traders understand these basic concepts.. Forced close outs should rarely occur and most traders (novice and experienced) use stops to control risk and preserve capital rather than permit the market to go against them and reduce their account to zero. Mr. Zamora apparently confused luck with knowledge and skill when he made money.
We do not amend trade logs, chase stops, adjust the market or take any other action that would disadvantage clients. Mr. Zamora's complaints are the complaints of a man who refuses to take responsibility for his own actions. We log our complaints and our supervisory authority is free to review those logs and the underlying explanations.

We appreciate hearing from our clients and are happy to receive legitimate criticism as it helps us improve our service and offerings. However, it is essential to call out criticism that is unjust, unfounded and false. The numerous reviews below should offer a more accurate spectrum of Tradeview's clients' thoughts.
MMYYWW,
Japan, Japan,
Jun 25, 2020,

World's best broker in the best trading environment

World's best broker in the best trading environment

I have been using this company for over two years now.
The trading environment is the best in the world.
I don't think there is an NDD company and a clean company.
There is no stop hunting, falsification of account funds, or refusal of execution. I think it is the best supplier in the world as far as I know.
Also, at the time of Brexit in England, Tradeview did not bring down the server, nor did the line go down, despite a very large fluctuation. I was really surprized. I think it's the best company.
Withdrawal
No problem at all. However, as stated on Tradeview's website at the time of withdrawal, if there are a large number of withdrawals, such as four times a month or more, human beings are processing that as well, and I think that there are many clients, There is a limit.
So I withdraw about 3 to 4 times a month.
I've used it for over two years and I think it's the best company.
Of course, Tradeview is also processed by people, so there may be misunderstandings in support etc. and support may be slow, but it is better than that, the best trading environment

no problems with deposits and withdrawals

As for support, we'll be happy to help you as quickly as possible.
Of course, I am a human being, so I think there is a limit to what I can do.
I'm completely satisfied.
I will continue to use this broker from now on.
Last but not least, this is my subjectivity, so it's ultimately your decision to use Tradeview.

Feb 5, 2020 - No Rating The best trade environment and service provider.

I have been using this vendor for nearly two years.
First of all, there is no stop hunting in the ILC account for the trading environment.
I think it is the best trading environment.
Also, the fees in this environment are really cheap and really great.
And with regard to deposits and withdrawals, there is no trouble at all.
I think it's really the best company in the world.
I use other companies, but they are the best in the world,
And tradeview is more of a trading environment and commission.
The support staff is really the best.
However, there is a capacity of the contractor, so it may take a little time when you are busy, but it will provide the best support and service than a different contractor.
I highly recommend this trader.

Oct 17, 2019 - 5 Stars Best trading environment and support
This is the third post.
It has been three months since I used it in earnest. I used it for about a year.
I use an ILC account.
Meanwhile, the spread is narrow and there is no stop hunting.
Also, yesterday, a short circuit occurred when the pound fell sharply.
My account deposit was limited. I traded pound yen. Soon it fell and it was amazing, but the spread did not widen and I was able to make a profit at a stretch of 1,200,000 yen.
The trading environment is a very slippery broker.
As for withdrawals, they were processed the same day if they were not large.
Cayman also requires notarization and translation to open a corporate account, and I think that compliance is also a great company.
I recommend this supplier.

Jan 14, 2019 - 5 Stars It will be the second post.
About impressions and withdrawal that I actually used

I thought the trade environment is the best. I do not do EA or scalping. ILC account.
The spread is also the world's highest level, and the trade currency number is 6 lots to 10 lots (600 thousand currency number to 1 million number of currency number)MT4
There is nothing to slip and make a promise to say at all. I thought it was the best trade environment.
I think that it is the best environment for those who do scalping.
Regarding withdrawal, I used bit wallet.
Today I withdrew within 10 hours.
Last time I withdrew money soon.
As for withdrawal, I think that it is considerably earlier. I have not used bank remittance yet.
However, until the arrival of money it may take time due to the circumstances of the bank and the circumstances of the bit wallet, but the processing up to that point is done quickly. In other words, I think the withdrawal process itself is done quickly.
I thought it was really the best dealer.
These are my subjectivity. Please make your final judgment on your own.
Also, if there is any change in the trading environment, if there is a problem, I will list it.
However, I believe this broker is all right. It is the best broker.

Dec 29, 2018 - 5 Stars I had to suspend my account for a while, but I restarted the trade again.
Chat support was the best response, all handled quickly. We also immediately responded to anxiety about deposits and withdrawals.
I think that it is a wonderful Excellent vendor.
Actually use it, I will make a contract with almost no slip. It is the best trade environment for day traders like me.
I will not use EA. I do not know because I do not play ping, so I do not know Ping is a sophisticated technique, it does not suit me.
However, I think that the person who scalping is also the best environment.
The dealer is friendly and really gentle correspondence.
I pray for prosperity of this supplier.
Please judge all things by yourself at the end.
This is my subjectivity.

Robert Perez,
Bogota, Colombia,
May 21, 2020,

This company provides the wrong information when opening the account

Recently I opened an account with this scam company. They confirmed twice a 1:100 leverage, I went ahead and invested accordingly, once in operation, they decided to apply a 1:20 leverage without prior notice to me and as such, the system stopped me out way too early. They don´t answer emails with my official query, I finally contacted them and they said they looked into the case: "it is your full responsibility" without acknowledging the wrong written information provided for the account.

I have checked the review trail in this site, but I can tell now they are fake because there is not communication or analyzing the case with this company.

You better keep away from this scam.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Jun 19, 2020:
Hi Robert,
I am sorry to see that you were left unhappy with the service. I can assure you that we arent fake or a scam and have been running a good many years for our thousands of clients. Saying that, it is always important to us that our customers are listened to. I advise you to reach out to our team on Live chat explaining the situation so that we can have someone look into this issue for you.
Hopefully once resolved you may feel inclined to amend the review. We look forward to hearing from you.
Porto, Portugal,
Apr 14, 2020,

simply the best

low spread. easy deposit and withdrawal! any problem I talk to support and everything is solved quickly! 5*

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 16, 2020:
calgary, Canada,
Apr 14, 2020,

best broker I've had soo far!

I have been trying out many many FX brokers and can honestly say this is by far the best one. So far the best spreads, a decent selection of assets to trade, nice selection of platforms to trade on (Ctrader is my favourite by far). This broker has soo many ways to deposit and withdraw funds, no issues funding my account, and withdraws are great so far, no headaches. The absolutely only thing I could pick on is the time it takes to get someone on live chat. other than that, no issues, the people I have dealt with are professional and nice, and have helped me with all my hundreds of questions. I will stick with this broker for sure, I'm done hopping around from broker to broker. too many out there, but this broker has by far the best reputation on the internet, heard mostly good things, and have experienced only great things. PLEASE TRADEVIEW!!! PARTNER WITH "TRADINGVIEW" SO I CAN TRADE ON THEIR CHARTING SOFTWARE BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST OUT THERE!!! PLEASE!! THANKS!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We highly appreciate it.

We will take into consideration your positive comments about Tradingview and we will try and improve our live chat service.

Best of luck with your trading!

Tradeview
Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 13, 2020,

Very reliable broker, highly recommended!

One of the best brokers I have dealt with. Platform is very reliable, barely encountered any issue with it since I started. Withdrawals are recieved in a timely manner and there has been amazing support every step of the way, top notch customer service and account management. Highly recommended!

Monterrey, Mexico,
Apr 13, 2020,

Fast and liquid execution

Great liquidity to trade mexican peso. Getting positive swaps on sells.
Spreads are alrigh and leverage 400 which is good as well.