TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Oct 22, 2020 · TradeviewForex.com  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

Ontario, Canada,
Oct 15, 2020,

Tradeviewforex.com. An exceptional prop trading division for canadians.

I have been a trader for many years trading prop here in Canada. In my career I have traded with about 6 different firms over 15 or so years. Unfortunately my experience with brokers has always been the same story. Things go well for a while, eventually withdrawals become an issue and ultimately they end up blowing up and taking my deposit with them. The issues for Canadians trading prop have always been tough. So many top US firms simply won’t take Canadians because of the regulations and red tape involved.

In fact I found Tradeview forex simply by fortuitous luck. I had inquired at a top Trading firm in the US called T3 Trading Group. The manager, Amber said like most other firms that I had contacted in the US that they did not accept Canadian traders. She redirected me to Tradeviewforex and to Michael Lombardo who is the head of equites at Tradeview forex. Michael was simply fantastic. He alleviated all my fears about trading with them. I was initially very apprehensive because the last firm I traded with was nevistrading who were also located in the Caymen islands. They ultimately folded because of one trader who blew up their account and an owner who skipped the country with all trader deposits. So as you can tell, I was very weary of signing with another firm that was in the Caymen islands.

Michael convinced me that they had all the regulations in place and were insured etc. This was a big deal to me. Not only that, we agreed on rock bottom rates and fees that were amicable to both of us. I have been trading with them for about 8 months with literally no issues or problems. If I do have any issues intraday I directly contact Michael(on Skype) and its sorted. Excellent service.

One last thing to mention is the withdrawals. After all a firm is only as good as the money you can withdraw, Their withdrawal process is all automated. Put the request in and it's done. Within a day I might add. The longest time I have waited for my money to arrive is 2 days. It's remarkable. With other firms their was always this feeling in the pit of your stomach thinking will my money arrive, you have to contact a person, tell them what and how much etc then wait patiently to hope your money arrives in 5-7 days. I couldn’t believe the service at Tradeviewforex, put a request in Monday and Tuesday or Wednesday the money is in your account. In addition even if I build up a decent amount in my account I am not worried the firm will fold taking my money with them. That alone brings immense peace of mind which for a trader as you may know is incredibly calming and reassuring.

I can recommend them with zero reservation. I understand that Tradeviewforex is a top notch broker for trading forex but probably lesser known is their stock and prop trading division. They offer exceptional rates and will work with you to get you the best rate. Certainly not a one size fits all broker.

I think that I am very grateful to have found Tradeviewforex, I really enjoy trading with them and Michael Lombardo is an exceptional manager of this trading division. Absolutely zero reservation in recommending them.
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Hello Trader,

Thank you so very much for your well thought out and positive review. We are so happy you are enjoying your trading experience with Tradeview. I will pass your review along to Mike and share with him your thoughts and feelings.

Here at Tradeview we strive to be the best in terms of customer service and satisfaction. It is our number one priority and when we see positive reviews such as yours there is a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment.

Quebec, Canada,
Oct 2, 2020,

Very good and Professional broker

Nice and complet broker with a EXCELLENT Spread... i never see that gbpusd at 0 ... never but with this broker its happen many time! he have a good service 24/24 and a nice Data backUp! I test many broker and this is my favorite one !

Hello Davy,

Thank you very much for your review! We work hard to ensure our clients receive the tightest spreads possible

Farhad,
Herat, Afghanistan,
Oct 2, 2020,

poor verification process

I applied for a new live account on Sep 24, 2020 but till now have not got verified, I have sent an email to then on Sep 27, 2020 regarding to this issue but no reply yet.

Hello Farhad,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I am sure there is a good explanation for this. Can you please email me directly and I will be able to personally assist in opening your account:

Michael Turck
mturck@tvmarkets.com

Thank you for your comment and I very much look forward to assisting you

Mike
Hamilton, Canada,
Sep 14, 2020,

Good Broker

Good Broker over all, good customer service, lower spread and an A book Broker so the transactions happen instantly

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Oct 14, 2020:
Thank you very much for your review!

British Columbia, Canada,
Sep 2, 2020,

Learning about 'end of day' actions

While still relatively new to trading, I was not aware of the market craziness that occurs at 5 PM EST every trading day. I coincidentally had a trade touch the stop loss at that time but by the time the order was filled, the SL had been smashed and beyond. I contacted my TV Markets broker with the situation and concern and he explained what had occurred AND sent me a credit for that crash thru SL. This is exceptional service in my opinion and just one more reason why this company should be on your short list of brokerages to use. Very impressed!!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Sep 10, 2020:
Thank you very much fir your review Don! Markets do get a little volatile around rollover each day and spreads tend to widen and become unpredictable. I'm glad you experienced this and will know better moving forward!

Best of luck!

Italy, Italy,
Aug 26, 2020,

Good experience

I have been a customer for more than 4 years. they have always been punctual and precise. i think it is a very reliable broker

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Sep 10, 2020:
Thank you very much for your review Tony! We appreciate your business and wish you the best of luck with your trading!

Spain, Spain,
Aug 20, 2020,

I discovered tradeviewforex in 2014

I discovered tradeviewforex in 2014, at that time I was looking for a broker capable of having really low spreads and low commissions. But above all, I wanted a broker with a business model based on trust, since the broker is paid on commissions and is never the counterpart of his clients.

From the beginning I was pleasantly surprised by their customer service which is really top notch in every way.

In summary, I warmly and sincerely recommend tradeview as I have only been using this broker for 6 years and I have never been disappointed.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 24, 2020:
Hello,

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business!

British Columbia, Canada,
Aug 16, 2020,

Honest Review from an Experienced Trader

I've been using this broker with CTrader for a few weeks now and can report that they are a quality broker. I've been trading for over 20 years and have used many brokers in Futures and Forex and can say that their spreads are in line with the best brokers. On top of that they have the lower end with commissions. So if you combine these 2 factors I would argue they the have the best trading conditions available to retail traders (at least as far as I have seen).

Also, I'm getting positive slippage on about 50% of my take profit orders. I'm definitely not used that!

I just did a withdrawal request and received the money in my bank account in 30 hours (on a Saturday) using the Interac E-Transfer feature available to Canadians. I have my own personal representative (not a call centre) that I can ask questions to and he always responds very promptly.

Off to a great start, I'm not the kind of person who posts reviews but felt it was well deserved. Good job guys!
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 28, 2020:
Hello Trader,

Thank you very much for your honest review! For someone to be trading for 20 years and to say we are one of the best means a lot to us and gives us the confidence to continue providing the best quality service and products possible!

Best of luck with your trading!

Montreal, Canada,
Aug 13, 2020,

The best broker possible and i'll prove it.

If you plan on actually making profits and being in the 5% who consistently make profits, then you’re going to need the best broker possible. Now, what makes a broker so “good” or the “best”? Well, we got to look at the factors that no one speaks on this.

Regulations: Many people get discouraged when they hear offshore broker or offshore regulations. Well, if we drop that stigma and see the rules for yourself, you would not doubt that Tradeview has the best regulations in the broker industry. Don’t believe me? Check their AUDIT on their website, which a lot of brokers seem to miss out on being transparent with their clients.

Deposits/Withdrawals: Many brokers won’t tell you this, but when they have an automated system for your deposits and withdrawals, there are some downsides to that. It’s good to have automation for your transactions, BUT the downside is the lack of supervision and credibility. No one is supervising how the transactions you are making when it’s all done by automation, and they credit your account without it settling first. With Tradeview, it’s done most of the time manually. When done manually, they can ensure that the funds you have deposited have resolved with your bank or any other method/platform you’ve used to deposit and vice versa when it comes to withdrawing. This way, there are ZERO problems with anyone; you can’t say that you never got your money or it’s missing, or it didn’t go through when a human double-checks the settlement, so that’s an A+ in my books.

Commissions/Spreads: Here’s the juicy part. Most brokers will tell you they have the best commission rate and tightest spreads, but what makes it the “best”? Have you ever done the calculations? Most people don’t, and so I did. You’ll be shocked to find out how much money other brokers are robbing you when you find out how much they’re charging you. Tradeview is honest and transparent on their commission and spread, they display everything on their website, so there’s nothing to hide.

Here’s the magic that will blow your mind. So after doing a lot of research and calculations, here’s what I got:

The typical broker will charge you around $7 per round lot and claim “it’s the best,” but is it? Let’s do the math they don’t want you to see!

Let’s say you’ve traded 20,000 lots overtime on your account. Now $7 x 20,000 lots = $140,000 in commissions you’re giving this typical broker that claims to have the best rates (let’s not forget their high spreads too).

Now let’s look at Tradeview’s rates, you CAN and WILL get lower rates like $4 per round lot.

That’s $4 x 20,000 lots - $80,000 in commission. So you are SAVING $60,000 just by making the same trades with Tradeview. Why aren’t you considering this factor? Anyone who says “who cares about the commission” is the same person switching brokers constantly because they’re losing so much, and they blame the broker. We’re in this forex industry to MAKE MONEY, why wouldn’t you make MORE MONEY just by trading with Tradeview? Here’s something to pick your brain too, if you lose some of your trades (let’s be honest, we all do), with Tradeview the lost isn’t as much as compared to your typical broker charging you insane amounts! You can trade MORE and gain MORE and save MORE.

So ask yourself, in an industry where the only objective is to make money at the end of the day, wouldn’t you consider lowering your costs and profit more from the banks that you know make millions a day? Why don’t you play the same game as the banks? If they can make so much money and have low costs for themselves, why can’t you?

If you want to have a lower cost, higher profits, and excellent support on making sure your trading experience is top-notch, then consider trading with Tradeview. If none of this convinces you or at least think about it, then see for yourself, speak to Michael Turck and challenge him to find better rates than Tradeview, you can’t as they’ll offer the best rates possible. IF ever you do find one (which is hard), Michael will simply match or do lower rates to ensure you’re winning with Tradeview. As far as I’ve been trading, I don’t think there’s any other broker that will go that far for you. Think about it, do you want to save money, and gain more? Do you want to support that wants to see you win? Look over at Tradeview for the best trading experience possible!
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 31, 2020:
Hello Trader,

Thank you very much for your well thought out and extensive review! We appreciate your business and strive to offer the best product and customer service in the industry!

Edmonton, Canada,
Aug 3, 2020,

Continuing deterioration of service

A couple of days ago I tried to login to my account and could not. I was told to try a different server and discovered that I had no trading history and no balance! If that wasn't shocking enough I had to wait 48 hours after multiple requests for info to be told that my account was reinstated but it still only contains about 3 months of my 3+ year history and the balance is still zero. When I asked why they said it was 'inactivity fees'. Yes, they're in the terms of service, although without my full history it's hard to be sure. Anyway, after seeing everything blanked I can hardly have confidence in the reliability of the service.

I'm not too upset because I had basically given up on this broker in favor of one where I can actually make a profit a while ago.
This broker always has an excuse for the problems they have AFTER the fact, nothing is every communicated ahead of time. Were they doing a server transfer and that's why my account got deleted/restored? Did they run out of hard drive space and that's why my history is mostly gone? I may never know. I just noticed that they no longer offer wire deposits for customers from my country. A good broker would have given us a heads up. One time they increased the swap fees on an instrument by (double? triple?) and I didn't notice until later. I asked customer support - oh yes, we did that. Other issues I've experienced are margin calls being triggered well over 100% (like 110%), and of course, the widening spreads just before price reaches your TP, but that's now common with nearly every broker. I've had constant price feed issues with certain instruments. But hey, the spreads are reasonably tight, and you can eventually get through to customer support if you try enough times, and that's good enough for many I guess.

Mar 24, 2020 - 2 Stars I'm used to excellent customer service and fast responses from them. LiveChat is still fairly quick but getting anything done now takes forever. Maybe they can blame coronavirus?

The first warning sign was when I had a trade get stopped out at 115% margin, clearly well above the stop-out level of 100%. They promised to look into it and then I heard nothing back.

Now I've asked them to open a new account and it's taking days to get it done. I simply can't trust that these complaints about withdrawals aren't true as well. I'd advise staying away until they can find the time to come here and address these complaints.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020 Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review us.

Firstly we are glad that you are used to us having high customer service standards and apologise if you think these have slipped in any way of late.

Regarding funding, we have thousands of deposits and withdrawals each week so if one or two are slightly delayed then you may hear about the one or two and not the hundreds that were processed with no issue but that's the nature of the review business to an extent,

Regarding your trade issue, if you would be able to use live chat with the trade info mentioned (stating that you spoke with someone on Forexpeacearmy) then we can look into your issue and try to resolve it for you. A new account should be quick and easy to approve also.

i hope this helps

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 6, 2020:
Hello Trader,

I would like to respond to a few of the issues that you seem to be experiencing. It is true that we have added an additional server for our clients. The reason for this is because of our extreme growth over the last couple of years we wanted to provide our clients with a better trading experience and therefore added an additional server so not to overload any of our current servers. Having said that, you should be able to view your entire trading history on this new server. It is true we charge an inactivity fee if there is no trading activity for 6 months. However, if a client contacts us letting us know they will be trading then we always are able to provide a credit for this client to cover the inactivity fees.

We pride ourselves on customer service and we strive to become better and better each and every day. You mentioned that we no longer offer wire deposits for clients in your country. I do not believe this is true as we offer wire deposits for each and every country that we allow clients to trade with us. Where are you located? In regard to the Swaps, we increase and decrease our swaps on a weekly basis to coincide with the market value. We do not mark up our swaps but pass onto you the costs from our liquidity providers. We do not notify our client’s every time we decide to adjust our swaps but you can clearly view the swaps on the platform itself. For liquidations, the system automatically liquidates a cleint’s account once they go below 100% margin level. This is done automatically and the system will never liquidate about 100%. The system does generate a ‘margin call’ at 110%, but this is simply a warning to the client notifying them that they are inching closer to liquidation level. If you can post a copy of your statement showing a liquidation higher than 100% that would be helpful for us and all traders on here reading this post.

Please feel free to email me personally. My name is Michael Turck and I am the Global Head of Liquidity and Sales here at Tradeview. My email is mturck@tvmarkets.com .