TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Sep 16, 2020 · TradeviewForex.com  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

Janet Fraser,
Bc, Canada,
Mar 28, 2020,

Excellent Service

Despite the crazy times and the market volatility- Tradeview has provided excellent service. Wait times are a bit longer as to be expected during this crisis however I see people commenting on the withdrawals and wanted to share that I received mine within 3 days. It is usually quicker but given the circumstances I am quite happy with the turn around.
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us Janet, much obliged.
Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 20, 2020,

Withdrawal problem

They have a withdrawal problem totally. They didn't reply on contact us emails concerning the withdrawal requests

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Hi there, thank you for reviewing us and sorry to hear that you have had an issue, if you would be so kind as to contact our live chat with your issue we will look into this straight away for you.
Mar 16, 2020,

withdraw problem

still not receive withdrawal almost 19days... have made withdrawal on 27.2.2020, try to email tradeview and they Just reply the process Will take 12 to 15days... but today almost 19days, i dont know what the problem is... To me this is not professional
=(

Mar 5, 2020 - 1 Star this company have withdrawal problem.... request from date 27.02.20 until 05.03.20 not receive yet.. try to email 3time but no relpy... i have 10years experience and most of broker made withdrawal not exceed 5days.
Please stay away

Hi Mez,
Thank you for reviewing us, if you have not seen a resolution to this, would you mind contacting our team on Live Chat so that we can resolve this as quickly as possible please? It is correct that the banks state they may take up to 2 working weeks but this is usually a worst case scenario depending on the specific situation. We will look into this once you have contacted so that we can take all of the necessary info.
Japan, Japan,
Mar 14, 2020,

Good.

I think it is a very reliable broker for now.
Withdrawing funds is no problem for now.

They are wonderful and answer almost anything.
Especially the support desk in Japan is wonderful.

If have any problems, can ask for trade receipt information.
Only GlobalPrime and TV can do this, as far as I know.

Presenting to the public an account to FPA, Trustpilot, other and reclaiming money when a problem arises hassle.
If you think so too choosing a TV is a good option for now.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Thanks very much for your review and the praise of our customer support team.
Quebec, Canada,
Feb 17, 2020,

Did not receive my withdraw.

Good evening. This is the second withdraw that i haven placed with this company.
I made the request to withdraw $521.36 on 2020.02.02. we are now 20.02.17 and i still have nothing returned to my CC and the amount was taken from my balance on 2020.02.02.

I have written 2 emails and have spoken with their online chat support on 2020.02.12 and their agent told me that the payment was processed on that same very day and the balance should show either that Wednesday or Thursday max.
As i said we are now 20.02.17 (the monday after) and i tried getting help again from their online chat. I was made to wait 25 mins and was told the payment was processed today.

I explained that i was told that very same thing 4 days ago and was made to wait an additional 30 minutes.
after becoming annoyed and asking what the heck was going on The support agent quickly closed the chat and now i can no longer get a hold of anyone.

They are ignoring my chat query's and emails.

I have screenshots to prove my claims. anything anyone can do to help out would great.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Mar 2, 2020:
Hello

I apologize that you experience a delay with your withdrawal. I am positive there was a specific reason for this as we are typically extremely timely in sending out withdrawals. We typically process within 24 hours. Do you mind telling me your account number or emailing me at mturck@tvmarkets.com so I can investigate to see what went wrong? I hate to see clients having issues with Tradeview and would like to rectify moving forward if I can

Michael Turck
Global Head of Sales and Liquidity
mturck@tvmarkets.com
Toronto, Canada,
Dec 16, 2019,

Looks like a "one person" company

Weeks to get an email answered.
10+ days and counting to register an account.
Can't even imagine what will happened when the issue arises,,,
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 21, 2020:
Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Its a shame you feel this way and is not normal practice. As you can see from our other reviews, our clients are usually responded to in a timely manner but on rare occasions delays can arise if we are unable to get in contact with you. If you havent been contacted by now it would be greatly appreciated if you could contact our team on live chat and confirm that your contact details are correct. Many thanks
Kt. Solothurn, Switzerland,
Nov 13, 2019,

Best Broker in Forex Worldwide!

Support, flexibility, speed, transparency, simply uncomplicated and very customer friendly! I am very satisfied with this broker! Keep it up guys, you are the best!!!
Will recommend a lot of customers for this broker!
From me the top grade 5 stars!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 11, 2019:
Thank you very much for your review of Tradeview! We highly appreciate it and it helps us become and even better broker!

Michael Turck
Head of Liquidity and Sales
José,
Trujillo, Peru,
Oct 29, 2019,

Improved spreads

Lately with their improved spreads (0-0.1 for EURUSD), they added to their top service, diversity of platforms to trade Forex and stocks, and 24 hour service
jhb, South Africa,
Oct 8, 2019,

The worst backoffice experience i have had in 10 years

Nevermind the actual trading environment tv is slowest backoffice I have seen and always saying "we will look into you request" but seems nothing ever happens.
I am still waiting for my withdrawal of 1k many days later and still in the trade account. I am sure I get it but it has been a disaster every step of the way. Even inter account transfers takes a stupid long time. I just say stay away from poor backoffice service.
Montreal, Canada,
Sep 30, 2019,

Amazing Broker with the best platform! always available if needed

I ve been trading for 1 year using cTrader/TradeviewForex and I am very happy with this broker. The cTrader platform is really amazing, I ve been able to customize it and add some plugin I wanted such as HeikenAshi candles. Michael is always available to assist when needed. I really feel I made a good choice with this broker. Highly recommended!