TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Sep 16, 2020 · TradeviewForex.com  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

Hamilton, Canada,
Sep 14, 2020,

Good Broker

Good Broker over all, good customer service, lower spread and an A book Broker so the transactions happen instantly

British Columbia, Canada,
Sep 2, 2020,

Learning about 'end of day' actions

While still relatively new to trading, I was not aware of the market craziness that occurs at 5 PM EST every trading day. I coincidentally had a trade touch the stop loss at that time but by the time the order was filled, the SL had been smashed and beyond. I contacted my TV Markets broker with the situation and concern and he explained what had occurred AND sent me a credit for that crash thru SL. This is exceptional service in my opinion and just one more reason why this company should be on your short list of brokerages to use. Very impressed!!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Sep 10, 2020:
Thank you very much fir your review Don! Markets do get a little volatile around rollover each day and spreads tend to widen and become unpredictable. I'm glad you experienced this and will know better moving forward!

Best of luck!

Italy, Italy,
Aug 26, 2020,

Good experience

I have been a customer for more than 4 years. they have always been punctual and precise. i think it is a very reliable broker

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Sep 10, 2020:
Thank you very much for your review Tony! We appreciate your business and wish you the best of luck with your trading!

Spain, Spain,
Aug 20, 2020,

I discovered tradeviewforex in 2014

I discovered tradeviewforex in 2014, at that time I was looking for a broker capable of having really low spreads and low commissions. But above all, I wanted a broker with a business model based on trust, since the broker is paid on commissions and is never the counterpart of his clients.

From the beginning I was pleasantly surprised by their customer service which is really top notch in every way.

In summary, I warmly and sincerely recommend tradeview as I have only been using this broker for 6 years and I have never been disappointed.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 24, 2020:
Hello,

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business!

British Columbia, Canada,
Aug 16, 2020,

Honest Review from an Experienced Trader

I've been using this broker with CTrader for a few weeks now and can report that they are a quality broker. I've been trading for over 20 years and have used many brokers in Futures and Forex and can say that their spreads are in line with the best brokers. On top of that they have the lower end with commissions. So if you combine these 2 factors I would argue they the have the best trading conditions available to retail traders (at least as far as I have seen).

Also, I'm getting positive slippage on about 50% of my take profit orders. I'm definitely not used that!

I just did a withdrawal request and received the money in my bank account in 30 hours (on a Saturday) using the Interac E-Transfer feature available to Canadians. I have my own personal representative (not a call centre) that I can ask questions to and he always responds very promptly.

Off to a great start, I'm not the kind of person who posts reviews but felt it was well deserved. Good job guys!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 28, 2020:
Hello Trader,

Thank you very much for your honest review! For someone to be trading for 20 years and to say we are one of the best means a lot to us and gives us the confidence to continue providing the best quality service and products possible!

Best of luck with your trading!

Montreal, Canada,
Aug 13, 2020,

The best broker possible and i'll prove it.

If you plan on actually making profits and being in the 5% who consistently make profits, then you’re going to need the best broker possible. Now, what makes a broker so “good” or the “best”? Well, we got to look at the factors that no one speaks on this.

Regulations: Many people get discouraged when they hear offshore broker or offshore regulations. Well, if we drop that stigma and see the rules for yourself, you would not doubt that Tradeview has the best regulations in the broker industry. Don’t believe me? Check their AUDIT on their website, which a lot of brokers seem to miss out on being transparent with their clients.

Deposits/Withdrawals: Many brokers won’t tell you this, but when they have an automated system for your deposits and withdrawals, there are some downsides to that. It’s good to have automation for your transactions, BUT the downside is the lack of supervision and credibility. No one is supervising how the transactions you are making when it’s all done by automation, and they credit your account without it settling first. With Tradeview, it’s done most of the time manually. When done manually, they can ensure that the funds you have deposited have resolved with your bank or any other method/platform you’ve used to deposit and vice versa when it comes to withdrawing. This way, there are ZERO problems with anyone; you can’t say that you never got your money or it’s missing, or it didn’t go through when a human double-checks the settlement, so that’s an A+ in my books.

Commissions/Spreads: Here’s the juicy part. Most brokers will tell you they have the best commission rate and tightest spreads, but what makes it the “best”? Have you ever done the calculations? Most people don’t, and so I did. You’ll be shocked to find out how much money other brokers are robbing you when you find out how much they’re charging you. Tradeview is honest and transparent on their commission and spread, they display everything on their website, so there’s nothing to hide.

Here’s the magic that will blow your mind. So after doing a lot of research and calculations, here’s what I got:

The typical broker will charge you around $7 per round lot and claim “it’s the best,” but is it? Let’s do the math they don’t want you to see!

Let’s say you’ve traded 20,000 lots overtime on your account. Now $7 x 20,000 lots = $140,000 in commissions you’re giving this typical broker that claims to have the best rates (let’s not forget their high spreads too).

Now let’s look at Tradeview’s rates, you CAN and WILL get lower rates like $4 per round lot.

That’s $4 x 20,000 lots - $80,000 in commission. So you are SAVING $60,000 just by making the same trades with Tradeview. Why aren’t you considering this factor? Anyone who says “who cares about the commission” is the same person switching brokers constantly because they’re losing so much, and they blame the broker. We’re in this forex industry to MAKE MONEY, why wouldn’t you make MORE MONEY just by trading with Tradeview? Here’s something to pick your brain too, if you lose some of your trades (let’s be honest, we all do), with Tradeview the lost isn’t as much as compared to your typical broker charging you insane amounts! You can trade MORE and gain MORE and save MORE.

So ask yourself, in an industry where the only objective is to make money at the end of the day, wouldn’t you consider lowering your costs and profit more from the banks that you know make millions a day? Why don’t you play the same game as the banks? If they can make so much money and have low costs for themselves, why can’t you?

If you want to have a lower cost, higher profits, and excellent support on making sure your trading experience is top-notch, then consider trading with Tradeview. If none of this convinces you or at least think about it, then see for yourself, speak to Michael Turck and challenge him to find better rates than Tradeview, you can’t as they’ll offer the best rates possible. IF ever you do find one (which is hard), Michael will simply match or do lower rates to ensure you’re winning with Tradeview. As far as I’ve been trading, I don’t think there’s any other broker that will go that far for you. Think about it, do you want to save money, and gain more? Do you want to support that wants to see you win? Look over at Tradeview for the best trading experience possible!
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 31, 2020:
Hello Trader,

Thank you very much for your well thought out and extensive review! We appreciate your business and strive to offer the best product and customer service in the industry!

Edmonton, Canada,
Aug 3, 2020,

Continuing deterioration of service

A couple of days ago I tried to login to my account and could not. I was told to try a different server and discovered that I had no trading history and no balance! If that wasn't shocking enough I had to wait 48 hours after multiple requests for info to be told that my account was reinstated but it still only contains about 3 months of my 3+ year history and the balance is still zero. When I asked why they said it was 'inactivity fees'. Yes, they're in the terms of service, although without my full history it's hard to be sure. Anyway, after seeing everything blanked I can hardly have confidence in the reliability of the service.

I'm not too upset because I had basically given up on this broker in favor of one where I can actually make a profit a while ago.
This broker always has an excuse for the problems they have AFTER the fact, nothing is every communicated ahead of time. Were they doing a server transfer and that's why my account got deleted/restored? Did they run out of hard drive space and that's why my history is mostly gone? I may never know. I just noticed that they no longer offer wire deposits for customers from my country. A good broker would have given us a heads up. One time they increased the swap fees on an instrument by (double? triple?) and I didn't notice until later. I asked customer support - oh yes, we did that. Other issues I've experienced are margin calls being triggered well over 100% (like 110%), and of course, the widening spreads just before price reaches your TP, but that's now common with nearly every broker. I've had constant price feed issues with certain instruments. But hey, the spreads are reasonably tight, and you can eventually get through to customer support if you try enough times, and that's good enough for many I guess.

Mar 24, 2020 - 2 Stars I'm used to excellent customer service and fast responses from them. LiveChat is still fairly quick but getting anything done now takes forever. Maybe they can blame coronavirus?

The first warning sign was when I had a trade get stopped out at 115% margin, clearly well above the stop-out level of 100%. They promised to look into it and then I heard nothing back.

Now I've asked them to open a new account and it's taking days to get it done. I simply can't trust that these complaints about withdrawals aren't true as well. I'd advise staying away until they can find the time to come here and address these complaints.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020 Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review us.

Firstly we are glad that you are used to us having high customer service standards and apologise if you think these have slipped in any way of late.

Regarding funding, we have thousands of deposits and withdrawals each week so if one or two are slightly delayed then you may hear about the one or two and not the hundreds that were processed with no issue but that's the nature of the review business to an extent,

Regarding your trade issue, if you would be able to use live chat with the trade info mentioned (stating that you spoke with someone on Forexpeacearmy) then we can look into your issue and try to resolve it for you. A new account should be quick and easy to approve also.

i hope this helps

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 6, 2020:
Hello Trader,

I would like to respond to a few of the issues that you seem to be experiencing. It is true that we have added an additional server for our clients. The reason for this is because of our extreme growth over the last couple of years we wanted to provide our clients with a better trading experience and therefore added an additional server so not to overload any of our current servers. Having said that, you should be able to view your entire trading history on this new server. It is true we charge an inactivity fee if there is no trading activity for 6 months. However, if a client contacts us letting us know they will be trading then we always are able to provide a credit for this client to cover the inactivity fees.

We pride ourselves on customer service and we strive to become better and better each and every day. You mentioned that we no longer offer wire deposits for clients in your country. I do not believe this is true as we offer wire deposits for each and every country that we allow clients to trade with us. Where are you located? In regard to the Swaps, we increase and decrease our swaps on a weekly basis to coincide with the market value. We do not mark up our swaps but pass onto you the costs from our liquidity providers. We do not notify our client’s every time we decide to adjust our swaps but you can clearly view the swaps on the platform itself. For liquidations, the system automatically liquidates a cleint’s account once they go below 100% margin level. This is done automatically and the system will never liquidate about 100%. The system does generate a ‘margin call’ at 110%, but this is simply a warning to the client notifying them that they are inching closer to liquidation level. If you can post a copy of your statement showing a liquidation higher than 100% that would be helpful for us and all traders on here reading this post.

Please feel free to email me personally. My name is Michael Turck and I am the Global Head of Liquidity and Sales here at Tradeview. My email is mturck@tvmarkets.com .

Dieppe, NB, Canada,
Jul 21, 2020,

Tradeview Consistently Delivers the Most Profits!

I trust that my funds are safe, the spreads are consistently the best I have experienced and the service is second to none. I highly recommend Tradeview Markets for these reasons.

I have been trading Forex for almost a decade now, and very actively for the last 3 years. In that time I have never written a broker review, but some questionable broker experiences from the past and the great experience I am having with Tradeview Markets is compelling me to do so.

There are definitely good brokers out there, and I have traded with several of them, but Tradeview Markets stands out as the best in the industry.

I’ve been with Tradeview Markets for almost 2 years. Their “Innovative Liquidity Connector” True ECN continues to deliver the lowest spreads and fastest fills with the least slippage. I have actively tested other top rated brokers in the same period, and using similar trades and setups (I run EAs), Tradeview Markets consistently delivers the most profits.

Tradeview Markets is regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA). The Cayman Islands are regarded as a safe country for financial services and CIMA is definitely one of the more respected financial authorities globally. They are in the top global banking hubs with most major banks having branches in the Cayman Islands that focus on their global investments. Many hedge funds hold offices and funds in the Caymans to trade their global portfolios.

In my experience Tradeview Markets is a very trustworthy broker. They offer multiple funding processes and they maintain relationships with these funding processors and continue to add more. I’ve seen many brokers struggle to maintain relationships with transaction processors for funding, and the fact that Tradeview has so many long standing processor relationships speaks volumes. I am a Canadian and I can fund via Interac Transfer and I get the best exchange rates (CAD to USD) I’ve experienced and the deposits are processed within minutes.

Withdrawals are very fast, I usually have my funds within 12 hours if I submit my withdrawal request by the end of the trading day. This experience is similar across all traders in our group that use Tradeview.

Tradeview Markets is consistently investing in their infrastructure and offerings. Although I strictly trade Forex, they also offer equities, options and futures trading. Each of these instruments requires initial and continued investment from Tradeview so they can deliver that offering to traders. Very few brokers offer such a complete solution to traders because of the capital requirements and infrastructure costs required to do so.

There is also substantial investment involved in creating and maintaining the infrastructure to support each trading platform and Tradeview supports 4 individual platforms:

MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and CTrader and Currenex (their own proprietary platform).

Ben Sadgrove, the COO, and his team have provided me with outstanding service, usually responding to requests within minutes. I’ve witnessed Ben quickly respond and resolve trader issues in telegram chats and personally. It’s by far the best broker service I have experienced.

Based on my positive experiences with Tradeview Markets, I am giving them 5 stars and I highly recommend them.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 7, 2020:
Thank you very much for your review! We highly appreciate it!
Accra, Ghana,
Jul 13, 2020,

The most excellent broker when it comes to customer service!

What an excellent broker when it comes to customer service. My account manager Ali and Rania Ramzy are just the best. I really lack words to described how quick and smart they respond to every challenge you place before them... I will recommend no other broker to you than Tradeview Forex. They are the best among the best in the industry. Tradeview will really make you smile.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Aug 6, 2020:
Thank you very much for your review! Customer service is our number one priority here at Tradeview!
Guadalajara, Mexico,
Jun 25, 2020,

They are not a ECN, if you make money (winnings, they will take it back)

First everything was ok. One week I was having problems with a wtihdrawal, they were taking a lot of time to send my money. Only after I told them I was going to deposit more money, they send me my withdrawal. (my mistake)
After that, I kept making money for 3 weeks and one day, they closed 10 trades and coincidently it was the same amount I earned in previous weeks.
I asked for Slippage report, bridge logs and loqidity provider and they just sent me slippage report full of inconsitences, different numbers every time they sent the report. They never sent the bridge log because they know they modified my trades.
After few emails, one of the directors told me directly that they are the counterparty of my trades.
I just wanted to finish all this and we did a settlement to keep trading with them, but they kept playing games and mess with my trading. Lost $50K with them, they are not trusted broker. The regulators in cayman island did not do nothing about it

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Jun 30, 2020:
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Credible reviews, good, bad or otherwise, are always welcome. It is a shame, however, that this review contains numerous allegations that are without merit. And while we usually don't respond to reviews,, a response here may serve as pertinent information.

Tradeview does not wait for clients to deposit additional funds before we allow a withdrawal. Thousands of our clients will testify to our unconditional and efficient deposit and withdrawal procedures. The allegation that Tradeview withheld this client's funds is false.

Tradeview does not close clients trades because they are making money. As I am sure you aware, all firms have margin requirements, and when the margin requirement is breached the platform will automatically close positions in order to bring your account back to within its margin requirement. This is simply what happened here. We went to the trouble of giving Mr. Zamora as much information as we could to help him understand this very basic concept, but unfortunately he refused to accept the fact that the liquidation was executed in the ordinary course of business.
Trading involves making and losing money, and it is unprofessional to burden staff with unfounded complaints. Risk management and cash management are needed to make sure that clients don't over extend themselves. Successful traders understand these basic concepts.. Forced close outs should rarely occur and most traders (novice and experienced) use stops to control risk and preserve capital rather than permit the market to go against them and reduce their account to zero. Mr. Zamora apparently confused luck with knowledge and skill when he made money.
We do not amend trade logs, chase stops, adjust the market or take any other action that would disadvantage clients. Mr. Zamora's complaints are the complaints of a man who refuses to take responsibility for his own actions. We log our complaints and our supervisory authority is free to review those logs and the underlying explanations.

We appreciate hearing from our clients and are happy to receive legitimate criticism as it helps us improve our service and offerings. However, it is essential to call out criticism that is unjust, unfounded and false. The numerous reviews below should offer a more accurate spectrum of Tradeview's clients' thoughts.
MMYYWW,
Japan, Japan,
Jun 25, 2020,

World's best broker in the best trading environment

World's best broker in the best trading environment

I have been using this company for over two years now.
The trading environment is the best in the world.
I don't think there is an NDD company and a clean company.
There is no stop hunting, falsification of account funds, or refusal of execution. I think it is the best supplier in the world as far as I know.
Also, at the time of Brexit in England, Tradeview did not bring down the server, nor did the line go down, despite a very large fluctuation. I was really surprized. I think it's the best company.
Withdrawal
No problem at all. However, as stated on Tradeview's website at the time of withdrawal, if there are a large number of withdrawals, such as four times a month or more, human beings are processing that as well, and I think that there are many clients, There is a limit.
So I withdraw about 3 to 4 times a month.
I've used it for over two years and I think it's the best company.
Of course, Tradeview is also processed by people, so there may be misunderstandings in support etc. and support may be slow, but it is better than that, the best trading environment

no problems with deposits and withdrawals

As for support, we'll be happy to help you as quickly as possible.
Of course, I am a human being, so I think there is a limit to what I can do.
I'm completely satisfied.
I will continue to use this broker from now on.
Last but not least, this is my subjectivity, so it's ultimately your decision to use Tradeview.

Feb 5, 2020 - No Rating The best trade environment and service provider.

I have been using this vendor for nearly two years.
First of all, there is no stop hunting in the ILC account for the trading environment.
I think it is the best trading environment.
Also, the fees in this environment are really cheap and really great.
And with regard to deposits and withdrawals, there is no trouble at all.
I think it's really the best company in the world.
I use other companies, but they are the best in the world,
And tradeview is more of a trading environment and commission.
The support staff is really the best.
However, there is a capacity of the contractor, so it may take a little time when you are busy, but it will provide the best support and service than a different contractor.
I highly recommend this trader.

Oct 17, 2019 - 5 Stars Best trading environment and support
This is the third post.
It has been three months since I used it in earnest. I used it for about a year.
I use an ILC account.
Meanwhile, the spread is narrow and there is no stop hunting.
Also, yesterday, a short circuit occurred when the pound fell sharply.
My account deposit was limited. I traded pound yen. Soon it fell and it was amazing, but the spread did not widen and I was able to make a profit at a stretch of 1,200,000 yen.
The trading environment is a very slippery broker.
As for withdrawals, they were processed the same day if they were not large.
Cayman also requires notarization and translation to open a corporate account, and I think that compliance is also a great company.
I recommend this supplier.

Jan 14, 2019 - 5 Stars It will be the second post.
About impressions and withdrawal that I actually used

I thought the trade environment is the best. I do not do EA or scalping. ILC account.
The spread is also the world's highest level, and the trade currency number is 6 lots to 10 lots (600 thousand currency number to 1 million number of currency number)MT4
There is nothing to slip and make a promise to say at all. I thought it was the best trade environment.
I think that it is the best environment for those who do scalping.
Regarding withdrawal, I used bit wallet.
Today I withdrew within 10 hours.
Last time I withdrew money soon.
As for withdrawal, I think that it is considerably earlier. I have not used bank remittance yet.
However, until the arrival of money it may take time due to the circumstances of the bank and the circumstances of the bit wallet, but the processing up to that point is done quickly. In other words, I think the withdrawal process itself is done quickly.
I thought it was really the best dealer.
These are my subjectivity. Please make your final judgment on your own.
Also, if there is any change in the trading environment, if there is a problem, I will list it.
However, I believe this broker is all right. It is the best broker.

Dec 29, 2018 - 5 Stars I had to suspend my account for a while, but I restarted the trade again.
Chat support was the best response, all handled quickly. We also immediately responded to anxiety about deposits and withdrawals.
I think that it is a wonderful Excellent vendor.
Actually use it, I will make a contract with almost no slip. It is the best trade environment for day traders like me.
I will not use EA. I do not know because I do not play ping, so I do not know Ping is a sophisticated technique, it does not suit me.
However, I think that the person who scalping is also the best environment.
The dealer is friendly and really gentle correspondence.
I pray for prosperity of this supplier.
Please judge all things by yourself at the end.
This is my subjectivity.

Robert Perez,
Bogota, Colombia,
May 21, 2020,

This company provides the wrong information when opening the account

Recently I opened an account with this scam company. They confirmed twice a 1:100 leverage, I went ahead and invested accordingly, once in operation, they decided to apply a 1:20 leverage without prior notice to me and as such, the system stopped me out way too early. They don´t answer emails with my official query, I finally contacted them and they said they looked into the case: "it is your full responsibility" without acknowledging the wrong written information provided for the account.

I have checked the review trail in this site, but I can tell now they are fake because there is not communication or analyzing the case with this company.

You better keep away from this scam.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Jun 19, 2020:
Hi Robert,
I am sorry to see that you were left unhappy with the service. I can assure you that we arent fake or a scam and have been running a good many years for our thousands of clients. Saying that, it is always important to us that our customers are listened to. I advise you to reach out to our team on Live chat explaining the situation so that we can have someone look into this issue for you.
Hopefully once resolved you may feel inclined to amend the review. We look forward to hearing from you.
Porto, Portugal,
Apr 14, 2020,

simply the best

low spread. easy deposit and withdrawal! any problem I talk to support and everything is solved quickly! 5*

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 16, 2020:
calgary, Canada,
Apr 14, 2020,

best broker I've had soo far!

I have been trying out many many FX brokers and can honestly say this is by far the best one. So far the best spreads, a decent selection of assets to trade, nice selection of platforms to trade on (Ctrader is my favourite by far). This broker has soo many ways to deposit and withdraw funds, no issues funding my account, and withdraws are great so far, no headaches. The absolutely only thing I could pick on is the time it takes to get someone on live chat. other than that, no issues, the people I have dealt with are professional and nice, and have helped me with all my hundreds of questions. I will stick with this broker for sure, I'm done hopping around from broker to broker. too many out there, but this broker has by far the best reputation on the internet, heard mostly good things, and have experienced only great things. PLEASE TRADEVIEW!!! PARTNER WITH "TRADINGVIEW" SO I CAN TRADE ON THEIR CHARTING SOFTWARE BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST OUT THERE!!! PLEASE!! THANKS!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We highly appreciate it.

We will take into consideration your positive comments about Tradingview and we will try and improve our live chat service.

Best of luck with your trading!

Tradeview
Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 13, 2020,

Very reliable broker, highly recommended!

One of the best brokers I have dealt with. Platform is very reliable, barely encountered any issue with it since I started. Withdrawals are recieved in a timely manner and there has been amazing support every step of the way, top notch customer service and account management. Highly recommended!

Monterrey, Mexico,
Apr 13, 2020,

Fast and liquid execution

Great liquidity to trade mexican peso. Getting positive swaps on sells.
Spreads are alrigh and leverage 400 which is good as well.

Hyderabad, India,
Apr 10, 2020,

Tradeviewforex amazing one

Hi, myself srinivas I was working with tradeviewforex since 2016, very easy deposits and withdrawals. Low spreads, no hidden charges. I am very much happy that I was working with tradeviewforex.

malaysia, Malaysia,
Apr 8, 2020,

today received my withdrawal funds

Today, the TV broker has paid me, due to their quick response and active cooperation, I give 5 stars now

Apr 5, 2020 - 3 Stars Today, the tradeview staff has contacted me to deal with and resolve related issues, I think this is a good start, I will continue to update the latest progress of the event. Then I will give a new star rating.

zhangyi

Mar 30, 2020 - 1 Star Hello, anyone,

I have requested withdrawal $4607 from my account number 8657 via Skrill on 16/03 , also the funds deduct from my account in same day.

But i never received the funds in my Skrill account still to now(30/03), I have tried to contact your online support many times, but the reply always get is "will be processed today" or "will be paid today". But day after day passed, and i still didn't get my money.

I hope FPA can help me to check and payment the funds . Thank your very much !

---------------------------------------
Info at 17:07, Mar 26:
Thank you for choosing to chat with us. An agent will be with you shortly.
Info at 17:08, Mar 26:
You are now chatting with Guilherme.
Guilherme at 17:08, Mar 26:
Hello, how can I help you?
Zhang Yi at 17:09, Mar 26:
can you help me to check my withdrawal ?
Guilherme at 17:09, Mar 26:
Can you please confirm your account number,the amount of your withdrawal, the method of withdrawal and the date you submitted your withdrawal request?
Zhang Yi at 17:12, Mar 26:
i withdrawal $4607 from my account 8657 via Skrill method on 16/03 , also the funds deduct from my account in same day. but i never recieved the fund in my Skrill account
Guilherme at 17:12, Mar 26:
One moment please.
Zhang Yi at 17:13, Mar 26:
i have tried to contact your other support many time. but the reply always get is "will be processed today " or "will be paid today" .
Guilherme at 17:16, Mar 26:
I'll be right with you.
Guilherme at 17:19, Mar 26:
Thank you for waiting.
Zhang Yi at 17:19, Mar 26:
thank
Zhang Yi at 17:20, Mar 26:
Guilherme, I hope it can be resolved.
Guilherme at 17:20, Mar 26:
Your withdrawal is being processed. I have also informed your account manager of your request. He will follow up with our operations team in order to have it processed as soon as possible.
Guilherme at 17:20, Mar 26:
Is there anything else that I can help you with?
Zhang Yi at 17:21, Mar 26:
how long need to ? Guilherme
Guilherme at 17:22, Mar 26:
It will be processed today. I have submitted an internal request to speed it up as well.
Guilherme at 17:22, Mar 26:
Is there anything else that I can help you with?
Zhang Yi at 17:22, Mar 26:
thank you for you help.
Zhang Yi at 17:22, Mar 26:
nothing yet

Hi ZhangYi,
Thank you ever so much for your re-review. It is extremely rare that someone leaves a review with an issue (that we then resolve) who then takes the time to come back and correct the review and thank us. For us this is one of the main points of a review system and why we take the time to be active on here, to prove that we do care about the customer and that we take each review seriously. It is very much appreciated.
Québec, Canada,
Apr 6, 2020,

withdrawal experience

I have seen some negative reviews for Tradeview recently and want to share my experience here. I requested a withdrawal of 300k USD and received it only 24 hours after my request. I have been in the trading business for 18 years and have had different brokers. I must say that Tradeview stands out as the best either for the excellent service or for the speed of execution of the requests that I make. Honorable mention to Michael Lombardo head of equities with whom I do business from the start.
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Thank you ever so much Stef, this is always great to hear... and that Michael has upheld our high standards, much appreciated.
Montréal, Canada,
Mar 29, 2020,

Very good service

Very good service , i had a problem last week with my account and i lost 801$ they refund me right away after, andrea the account manager is amazing we have build a very strong business relationship now thx Trade view

Mar 20, 2020 - No Rating This love making Brooker have close 2 Time my position in my account without margin call the size was very appropriate for my account i used the web Platform and when you close your computer the broker will close your position no humping sens,i never See this before

Lost 801$

I ask them for a refund now
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Hi Patrice, thank you very much for your review and the re-review. Not everyone takes the time to do this but it is very important to us. Many thanks
Janet Fraser,
Bc, Canada,
Mar 28, 2020,

Excellent Service

Despite the crazy times and the market volatility- Tradeview has provided excellent service. Wait times are a bit longer as to be expected during this crisis however I see people commenting on the withdrawals and wanted to share that I received mine within 3 days. It is usually quicker but given the circumstances I am quite happy with the turn around.
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us Janet, much obliged.
Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 20, 2020,

Withdrawal problem

They have a withdrawal problem totally. They didn't reply on contact us emails concerning the withdrawal requests

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Hi there, thank you for reviewing us and sorry to hear that you have had an issue, if you would be so kind as to contact our live chat with your issue we will look into this straight away for you.
Mar 16, 2020,

withdraw problem

still not receive withdrawal almost 19days... have made withdrawal on 27.2.2020, try to email tradeview and they Just reply the process Will take 12 to 15days... but today almost 19days, i dont know what the problem is... To me this is not professional
=(

Mar 5, 2020 - 1 Star this company have withdrawal problem.... request from date 27.02.20 until 05.03.20 not receive yet.. try to email 3time but no relpy... i have 10years experience and most of broker made withdrawal not exceed 5days.
Please stay away

Hi Mez,
Thank you for reviewing us, if you have not seen a resolution to this, would you mind contacting our team on Live Chat so that we can resolve this as quickly as possible please? It is correct that the banks state they may take up to 2 working weeks but this is usually a worst case scenario depending on the specific situation. We will look into this once you have contacted so that we can take all of the necessary info.
Japan, Japan,
Mar 14, 2020,

Good.

I think it is a very reliable broker for now.
Withdrawing funds is no problem for now.

They are wonderful and answer almost anything.
Especially the support desk in Japan is wonderful.

If have any problems, can ask for trade receipt information.
Only GlobalPrime and TV can do this, as far as I know.

Presenting to the public an account to FPA, Trustpilot, other and reclaiming money when a problem arises hassle.
If you think so too choosing a TV is a good option for now.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Thanks very much for your review and the praise of our customer support team.
Quebec, Canada,
Feb 17, 2020,

Did not receive my withdraw.

Good evening. This is the second withdraw that i haven placed with this company.
I made the request to withdraw $521.36 on 2020.02.02. we are now 20.02.17 and i still have nothing returned to my CC and the amount was taken from my balance on 2020.02.02.

I have written 2 emails and have spoken with their online chat support on 2020.02.12 and their agent told me that the payment was processed on that same very day and the balance should show either that Wednesday or Thursday max.
As i said we are now 20.02.17 (the monday after) and i tried getting help again from their online chat. I was made to wait 25 mins and was told the payment was processed today.

I explained that i was told that very same thing 4 days ago and was made to wait an additional 30 minutes.
after becoming annoyed and asking what the heck was going on The support agent quickly closed the chat and now i can no longer get a hold of anyone.

They are ignoring my chat query's and emails.

I have screenshots to prove my claims. anything anyone can do to help out would great.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Mar 2, 2020:
Hello

I apologize that you experience a delay with your withdrawal. I am positive there was a specific reason for this as we are typically extremely timely in sending out withdrawals. We typically process within 24 hours. Do you mind telling me your account number or emailing me at mturck@tvmarkets.com so I can investigate to see what went wrong? I hate to see clients having issues with Tradeview and would like to rectify moving forward if I can

Global Head of Sales and Liquidity
Toronto, Canada,
Dec 16, 2019,

Looks like a "one person" company

Weeks to get an email answered.
10+ days and counting to register an account.
Can't even imagine what will happened when the issue arises,,,
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 21, 2020:
Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Its a shame you feel this way and is not normal practice. As you can see from our other reviews, our clients are usually responded to in a timely manner but on rare occasions delays can arise if we are unable to get in contact with you. If you havent been contacted by now it would be greatly appreciated if you could contact our team on live chat and confirm that your contact details are correct. Many thanks
Kt. Solothurn, Switzerland,
Nov 13, 2019,

Best Broker in Forex Worldwide!

Support, flexibility, speed, transparency, simply uncomplicated and very customer friendly! I am very satisfied with this broker! Keep it up guys, you are the best!!!
Will recommend a lot of customers for this broker!
From me the top grade 5 stars!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 11, 2019:
Thank you very much for your review of Tradeview! We highly appreciate it and it helps us become and even better broker!

Head of Liquidity and Sales
José,
Trujillo, Peru,
Oct 29, 2019,

Improved spreads

Lately with their improved spreads (0-0.1 for EURUSD), they added to their top service, diversity of platforms to trade Forex and stocks, and 24 hour service
jhb, South Africa,
Oct 8, 2019,

The worst backoffice experience i have had in 10 years

Nevermind the actual trading environment tv is slowest backoffice I have seen and always saying "we will look into you request" but seems nothing ever happens.
I am still waiting for my withdrawal of 1k many days later and still in the trade account. I am sure I get it but it has been a disaster every step of the way. Even inter account transfers takes a stupid long time. I just say stay away from poor backoffice service.
Montreal, Canada,
Sep 30, 2019,

Amazing Broker with the best platform! always available if needed

I ve been trading for 1 year using cTrader/TradeviewForex and I am very happy with this broker. The cTrader platform is really amazing, I ve been able to customize it and add some plugin I wanted such as HeikenAshi candles. Michael is always available to assist when needed. I really feel I made a good choice with this broker. Highly recommended!

Aug 23, 2019,

EXCELLENT BROKER, ONE YOU ALWAYS TRUST

I have been with Tradeview forex since March 2019, I have used several other brokers, none can match tradeviewforex, I carefully watch the price I get filled, hardly do i get slippage, I have recommended several of my colleagues and they all share similar experience, I am so confident doing business with them, withdrawals have always timely come through, I was assigned a dedicated account officer by name Micheal Turck, he is a wonderful guy, he has speedily help my colleagues with all their request, I am so happy doing business with you. I give my five star rating, satified!

Niagara Falls, Canada,
Aug 13, 2019,

I am a full time forex trader and have doing business with this company for years. They've been in business since 2004, great service, great rep, swap free, offer wide range of products. Excepts Canadians. Highly recomend

May 9, 2019,

Best Fx Broker

I have never seen such a good Forex Broker!
They have very good spreads and they have an amazing support team!

Germany, Germany,
Mar 18, 2019,

Tradeview did get better the last months, but the swaps are too high for me and i will quit my accounts soon. I did enjoy trading there, but too high is too high

Dec 14, 2017 - 1 Star I am trading with some others PrimeXM Brokers, but TradeView has the highest StopHunting spikes mostly every day!
You can check it with our own eyes. Darwinex, Varianse and many others are PrimeXM Brokers and haven't this huge spikes!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Mar 20, 2019:
Hello FastScalper,

Thank you for your post! You claim that our SWAPS are too high but can you please specify which currency pairs you are referring too?

Also, what do you mean by "stop hunting spikes"? Please explain how this works and if you can provide us with an example because I believe there is some confusion here so I would like to maybe explain this situation to all FPA viewers, including yourself!

Thanks,

Head of Liquidity and Sales
Felix,
Dec 18, 2018,

I have been trading with TradeView for a few months now. I am very happy with them as they offer tight spreads and also the option of using the best platform to me which is CTrader. But their biggest asset is their customer service. If you have the chance to work and get your account managed by Michael Turk, you guys are going to be lucky. I have seen a lot of great reviews at first and few scam alert that put a doubt in my mind. Now that I am with them, let me tell you that all scam reviews are huge BS. This broker is everything but a scam. I would strongly recommend this broker to any trader at any level.

Zimbabwe,
Dec 3, 2018,

TVmarkets manipulate the spread to whatever they want...in this case 20 pips !

I am a three year experienced trader with 1000s of live trades behind me...technical, pattern PA trader GU EU oil ...TVmarkets modis operandum is to manipulate their Mt4 spreads against the trade to whatever they want it to be....on Thursady 22nd Nov i was trading GBPUSD, i was on a roll growing my account by 50% in a day. WHam GU started dropping 8pm....so i hedged...the fee jumped from a 0,5 pip spread to a 20 pip spread!!!!! i have screenshots showing that even in the money, the loss on trade is 24 GBP on 0.2 LOT ! So i asked support on chat NOT to close my trades but to cancel my three trades AS IF THEY HAD NEVER EXISITED....i specifically said : Do NOT close my trades, as i can merely do that myself:....well they immediately closed my three trades, two buys with a TP...which three hours later it reached and a sell trade which a day later went into 140 pip profit...all three closed me out losing half my profit for the day !

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 14, 2018:
Hello ,

This is Michael Turck, the Head of Sales here at Tradeview. I am really confused by your post. I would like to go on the record to say that your post and review is completely false and inaccurate by all accounts. We offer some of the tightest spreads in the market place and only charge a commission of $5 round turn per lot, for our iLC style trading accounts. We certainly DO NOT manipulate the spreads at all and we do not even add a markup to our spreads, as some other brokers do. You are claiming that the spread jumped 20 pips on November 22nd. You claim you have screen shots but I have yet to see them sir! We DO NOT close trades for clients. You might have been liquidated, but you have not provided me with specific ticket numbers for our team to properly review your trades. We cannot CANCEL trades as if they never existed, it is simply against regulations . So, in order for us to properly investigate your issues, be much more specific. Provide me with trading ticket numbers, the date and time of the trades, which pairs, and the exact issue that you think occurred. If you provide me with this information , I will conduct a thorough investigation into this matter and provide you with a detailed report for you to review.

Please feel free to send directly to me and I will have an answer for you within 24 hours: mturck@tvmarkets.com

I apologize that you are not having a great experience with Tradeview ; as thousands upon thousands of other clients are enjoying their trading experience with us but I can assure you that if we are at fault, you will be fully compensated for any losses that you incurred!

Sincerely,

Skype: mturck.tvmarkets
Spain,
Oct 19, 2018,

SCAM!!!!

Hello:
I sent my documents to www.tradeviewforex.com the day 12/10/2018 to open a real account and then I received an automatic email saying that they had received my documents and that they were going to answer me, but I still have not received any answer (today is 19/10/2018).

I sent several emails to tradeview@tradeviewforex.com and they did not answer me.

I wrote too in the web chat of www.tradeviewforex.com and they told me by chat that they were going to answer to me the same day, that was 17/19/2018 and I still do not receive any email answer.

Now I am wondering who has received my documents in www.tradeviewforex.com and if this broker is legal or is a SCAM.

I have not paid money yet and I do not know why they want received personal documents if any person can not open a real account.

I thought that the web www.tradingview.com was directly related to this www.tradeviewforex.com, but I do not know for sure, I hope someone can clarify it to me.

Also, if you translate the web www.tradeviewforex.com into the Spanish language, it changes its name and it is called https://www.tradeviewespanol.com

Other thing, I write to Mona Gad mgad@tvmarkets.com, who works in www.tradeviewforex.com and I see that she wrote in this foro, you can see her review of 14/12/2017 with 5 fake stars!!! (is like an add). She tells me by email to open the account of tradeviewforex and send the documents to another website called https://www.tradeviewlatam.com/ in Peru; not on the Cayman Islands as it says on the web www.tradeviewforex.com (you can see here more information:

In this forum I see many positive stars but it may be a FAKE, because I am not received any answered by customer service of tradeviewforex.

My experience with this broker is bad and I hope, please, that any person can clarify me if this broker is a SCAM and if these WEBSITES are ALL from the same broker or not.

Thank you.

Toronto, Canada,
Sep 25, 2018,

I have been trading with TradeView for a few months now and after my old broker stopped accepting Canadian clients. I am very happy with them as they offer stable trading environment, tight spreads and great customer service. Michael Turk has been fantastic to deal with.
I would recommend this broker to any trader.

Sep 21, 2018,

I have been very happy with the customer service from Michael Turck and execution of trades. Spread is really tight; especially useful for scalpers. Withdrawals requests are done online without hassle and promptly received with no issues.

John,
Sep 19, 2018,

I've been very happy with my move to Tradeview, tight spreads, great execution, 1:400 leverage and many options to fund. I havent withdrawn yet but customer service is fantastic, their COO Mr Sadgrove even helped me with a question I had. That tells me a lot.

Francesco,
Rome, Italy,
Jun 14, 2018,

Very fast withdrawal requests and prime liquidity providers

Best execution rate, no slippage and/or manipulation. I am an old trader and I used their CT platform since 2016.
Withdrawal requests fast and simple (through their website form).

Brazil,
Jun 13, 2018,

**I switched to Tradeview when US brookers became so highly regulated with deminished customer service to client..so glad i did!..

Tradeview is my preferred broker for multiple reasons:
1)..tight spreads!
2)..hardly any slippage!
3)..compatible with my preferred platform/matrix(FxST-FxPM)!
4)..easy and fast access to broker \MICHAEL TURCK\via phone, email,whatsapp!
5)..customer service oriented brooker-problems addressed in timely manner!

Vitebsk, Belarus,
Jun 13, 2018,

Recent two serious losses (dated 23rd May 2018 and 28th May 2018, respectively) in two US$10k clients' accounts under questionable circumstances whereby TradeviewForex.com stopped out trades at above 200% margin level (in Case #1) and approximately 800% margin level (in Case #2) have raised serious concerns. Attempts to have TradeviewForex.com acknowledge their faults in Case #1 are fruitless, and only filing both Cases here is the only way out. Cases' Link:http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/tradeviewforex-com-cheated-two-us-10k-accounts-under-fraudulent-circumstances-seeking-compensation.55884/

The FPA is please to see that this issue was reported as resolved in the linked forums discussion thread.
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Apr 17, 2018,

Good broker to trade

Good broker, i´m learning to trade with them. No slipagge, no requotes, tight spreads. I recomend them. I always chat with José Pino in spanish language, excellent service. With a regulation like FCA or ASIC i´d give them five stars. My real account: ...536.

Japan, Singapore,
Mar 22, 2018,

Because Japanese customer correspondence was bad, I withdrew funds and canceled my account.

Mexico,
Dec 27, 2017,

Excelent

Very good broker, excemexiclent spreads and executions .
Personal attention in Mexico.
One of the best brokers

Dec 12, 2017 - No Rating We are good now no more problems new beginning ..................................................good now

Dec 7, 2017 - 1 Star I'm an IB in tradeviewforex, I made comissions day by day and they didnt pay me "because i use hedging in my trading system"
I cant make withdrawals because they told me that im using hedge, Jesus Gomez who works in tradeview as a sales in latinamerica with Salvador Palma "chava" they told me before i bacame an IB that i CAN use hedging in my trading system. and now when i make good comisions they dont want to pay me. i have audios, phone calls, mesages and a lot of proves of that.
i choose this broker because they accept hedging and now when i want to make a withdrawal they dont want to pay me bacause "i use hedging"

Another thing... they took me 13,000 usd of my comisions {disapear from my account} they told me they quite that money from my account because was a mistake in the conditions (i have the pictures too, and the convesation with Jesus Gomez)..

Soy IB de Trade viewforex dia a dia hago comisiones con mis operaciones y ellos no me las quieren pagar por que me comentan que hago hedge en mi manera de operar la cual ellos mismos ofrecer eso a sus clientes.

ahora que ya tengo comisiones de niegan a pagarmelas, otra cosa tambien fue que retiraron 13 mil dolares de mi cuenta por que ellos se equivocaron en las condiciones, a todo esto tengo audios imagenes y conversaciones de todo. Jesus Gomez y Salvador Palma {chava} son los representantes en latinoamerica con ellos hable directamente sobre esta situacion. fuera de eso aparte se escusan diciendo que mi manera de trading no esta permitida y que por eso no me van a pagar las comisiones.
Spain, Spain,
Dec 14, 2017,

Trade Forex and stocks with the best prices

Best broker with the best software (6 differents platforms ) to trade Forex and stocks with the Lowes spreads

Dec 14, 2017,

Tradeview provides a high level and speed of service to its IBs and clients

I am very pleased with Tradeview because their account managers work very quickly to solve my problems and to answer to client queries. This is very important to an IB like myself who is also a trader. I fully appreciate that everyone at Tradeview is working hard to support us IBs.

Algeria,
Dec 7, 2017,

my deposit is fixed fter the compane send me need IDs to process deposits
deposit was processed after received IDs.

Nov 21, 2017 - 1 Star i make deposit i my accont use neteller but not receve my deposit i speak with suport and send email no thing is very very bad compane not receve my deposit if i requst wathdraw i dont now what will happen my be take my poket mony

Yoko,
Osaka, Japan,
Jun 20, 2017,

I highly recommend Tradeview to all!

I highly recommend Tradeview to all!
I used to use Japanese Forex broker because of tight spreads, but Tradeview's spreads are almost the same as Japanese broker's one. Also, my trades have been instantly executed without significant slip.
They don't do any campaign, but I think this is the proof that they do a solid business. Great thing is they have native Japanese staff, so when you have any difficulty expressing something in English, you can use Japanese. I always send emails in Japanese. So our Japanese can also use Tradeview without any stress and concern.(^^)/