TradeviewForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 14, 2018

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 25 forex pairs, gold, silver, stocks, option, indices, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

yogayenga,
Zimbabwe,
Dec 3, 2018,

TVmarkets manipulate the spread to whatever they want...in this case 20 pips !

I am a three year experienced trader with 1000s of live trades behind me...technical, pattern PA trader GU EU oil ...TVmarkets modis operandum is to manipulate their Mt4 spreads against the trade to whatever they want it to be....on Thursady 22nd Nov i was trading GBPUSD, i was on a roll growing my account by 50% in a day. WHam GU started dropping 8pm....so i hedged...the fee jumped from a 0,5 pip spread to a 20 pip spread!!!!! i have screenshots showing that even in the money, the loss on trade is 24 GBP on 0.2 LOT ! So i asked support on chat NOT to close my trades but to cancel my three trades AS IF THEY HAD NEVER EXISITED....i specifically said : Do NOT close my trades, as i can merely do that myself:....well they immediately closed my three trades, two buys with a TP...which three hours later it reached and a sell trade which a day later went into 140 pip profit...all three closed me out losing half my profit for the day !
Rinps,
Spain,
Oct 19, 2018,

SCAM!!!!

Hello:
I sent my documents to www.tradeviewforex.com the day 12/10/2018 to open a real account and then I received an automatic email saying that they had received my documents and that they were going to answer me, but I still have not received any answer (today is 19/10/2018).

I sent several emails to tradeview@tradeviewforex.com and they did not answer me.

I wrote too in the web chat of www.tradeviewforex.com and they told me by chat that they were going to answer to me the same day, that was 17/19/2018 and I still do not receive any email answer.

Now I am wondering who has received my documents in www.tradeviewforex.com and if this broker is legal or is a SCAM.

I have not paid money yet and I do not know why they want received personal documents if any person can not open a real account.

I thought that the web www.tradingview.com was directly related to this www.tradeviewforex.com, but I do not know for sure, I hope someone can clarify it to me.

Also, if you translate the web www.tradeviewforex.com into the Spanish language, it changes its name and it is called https://www.tradeviewespanol.com

Other thing, I write to Mona Gad mgad@tvmarkets.com, who works in www.tradeviewforex.com and I see that she wrote in this foro, you can see her review of 14/12/2017 with 5 fake stars!!! (is like an add). She tells me by email to open the account of tradeviewforex and send the documents to another website called https://www.tradeviewlatam.com/ in Peru; not on the Cayman Islands as it says on the web www.tradeviewforex.com (you can see here more information:

In this forum I see many positive stars but it may be a FAKE, because I am not received any answered by customer service of tradeviewforex.

My experience with this broker is bad and I hope, please, that any person can clarify me if this broker is a SCAM and if these WEBSITES are ALL from the same broker or not.

Thank you.
faHDf,
Toronto, Canada,
Sep 25, 2018,

I have been trading with TradeView for a few months now and after my old broker stopped accepting Canadian clients. I am very happy with them as they offer stable trading environment, tight spreads and great customer service. Michael Turk has been fantastic to deal with.
I would recommend this broker to any trader.
yinchong,
Sep 21, 2018,

I have been very happy with the customer service from Michael Turck and execution of trades. Spread is really tight; especially useful for scalpers. Withdrawals requests are done online without hassle and promptly received with no issues.
John,
Sep 19, 2018,

I've been very happy with my move to Tradeview, tight spreads, great execution, 1:400 leverage and many options to fund. I havent withdrawn yet but customer service is fantastic, their COO Mr Sadgrove even helped me with a question I had. That tells me a lot.
Francesco,
Rome, Italy,
Jun 14, 2018,

Very fast withdrawal requests and prime liquidity providers

Best execution rate, no slippage and/or manipulation. I am an old trader and I used their CT platform since 2016.
Withdrawal requests fast and simple (through their website form).
peacebrazil,
Brazil,
Jun 13, 2018,

**I switched to Tradeview when US brookers became so highly regulated with deminished customer service to client..so glad i did!..

Tradeview is my preferred broker for multiple reasons:
1)..tight spreads!
2)..hardly any slippage!
3)..compatible with my preferred platform/matrix(FxST-FxPM)!
4)..easy and fast access to broker \MICHAEL TURCK\via phone, email,whatsapp!
5)..customer service oriented brooker-problems addressed in timely manner!
forexengines,
Vitebsk, Belarus,
Jun 13, 2018,

Recent two serious losses (dated 23rd May 2018 and 28th May 2018, respectively) in two US$10k clients' accounts under questionable circumstances whereby TradeviewForex.com stopped out trades at above 200% margin level (in Case #1) and approximately 800% margin level (in Case #2) have raised serious concerns. Attempts to have TradeviewForex.com acknowledge their faults in Case #1 are fruitless, and only filing both Cases here is the only way out. Cases' Link:http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/tradeviewforex-com-cheated-two-us-10k-accounts-under-fraudulent-circumstances-seeking-compensation.55884/

The FPA is please to see that this issue was reported as resolved in the linked forums discussion thread.
Kamaja Fx,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Apr 17, 2018,

Good broker to trade

Good broker, i´m learning to trade with them. No slipagge, no requotes, tight spreads. I recomend them. I always chat with José Pino in spanish language, excellent service. With a regulation like FCA or ASIC i´d give them five stars. My real account: ...536.
Takaho,
Japan, Singapore,
Mar 22, 2018,

Because Japanese customer correspondence was bad, I withdrew funds and canceled my account.