TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Jan 24, 2021 · TradeviewForex.com (co.kr)  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com (co.kr) on our forum

TradeviewForex.com (co.kr) profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

Italy, Italy,
Jan 21, 2021,

One of best

I really like tradeview. Very low spread and commissions. Support chat is good even if sometimes they dont reply to emails. fast withdrawals too

Setu,
JAPAN, Japan,
Jan 12, 2021,

A company with the best trading environment! !!

A company with the best trading environment! !!
I started using Tradeview with the introduction of a professional trader acquaintance.
First is NDD. The spread is very narrow and the contracting power is strong.
And most of all, we offer the world's best trading environment without any stop hunting.
As far as I know, it's one of the best vendors.
I will continue to use this vendor in the future.
In addition, the staff are very happy with the response.
However, since I am a human being, there are of course some delays in responding, but
I am satisfied enough.
Also, withdrawals are fairly solid.
There is no withdrawal refusal.
I am very happy with Tradeview and would like to continue using it.
This is my personal opinion. The final decision is at your own risk.
However, it is the best company.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Jan 18, 2021:
Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with your trading needs.

Marostica, Italy,
Dec 29, 2020,

It's my first review in this site, so I know. I swear this is an organic and honest review. You can find me on FB and Linkedin, if you want.
I'm through some high and low with brokers, if you know what I mean. Sometimes I found they exaggerate a little about their know how, and forget to tell you some keys informations.
That is not the case with Tradeview.
Since my earliest communication with them, they took their time to teach me and let me comprehend many differences between different kind of brokers and how they do their work, so I could made up my mind consciously.
Now I'm in the sixth month with them and I'm very happy about it.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 30, 2020:
Thank you for your comments! We are more than happy to help!

Vaughan, Canada,
Dec 27, 2020,

Great broker with exceptionally supportive people!

Tradeviewforex.com is the fourth broker I am dealing with. I opened my first accounts with them in March of this year. Their rates, spreads, latency are all exceptional! I have tried almost all their relevant features and everything always ran smooth, without any problem. The only thing I have not tried yet is funds withdrawal and I am sure it will be as great as everything else.

Along with all this, I would like to point out the supportiveness of their staff. The most important aspect is that all my concerns were always addressed and/or solved. I never felt that I am being kicked back and forth without any final results.

I recommend them to any trader – new or experienced – unreservedly!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 30, 2020:
Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your honest feedback and customer service is our number one priority as we have mentioned before. We wish you the best of luck in your trading.

Ontario, Canada,
Oct 15, 2020,

Tradeviewforex.com. An exceptional prop trading division for canadians.

I have been a trader for many years trading prop here in Canada. In my career I have traded with about 6 different firms over 15 or so years. Unfortunately my experience with brokers has always been the same story. Things go well for a while, eventually withdrawals become an issue and ultimately they end up blowing up and taking my deposit with them. The issues for Canadians trading prop have always been tough. So many top US firms simply won’t take Canadians because of the regulations and red tape involved.

In fact I found Tradeview forex simply by fortuitous luck. I had inquired at a top Trading firm in the US called T3 Trading Group. The manager, Amber said like most other firms that I had contacted in the US that they did not accept Canadian traders. She redirected me to Tradeviewforex and to Michael Lombardo who is the head of equites at Tradeview forex. Michael was simply fantastic. He alleviated all my fears about trading with them. I was initially very apprehensive because the last firm I traded with was nevistrading who were also located in the Caymen islands. They ultimately folded because of one trader who blew up their account and an owner who skipped the country with all trader deposits. So as you can tell, I was very weary of signing with another firm that was in the Caymen islands.

Michael convinced me that they had all the regulations in place and were insured etc. This was a big deal to me. Not only that, we agreed on rock bottom rates and fees that were amicable to both of us. I have been trading with them for about 8 months with literally no issues or problems. If I do have any issues intraday I directly contact Michael(on Skype) and its sorted. Excellent service.

One last thing to mention is the withdrawals. After all a firm is only as good as the money you can withdraw, Their withdrawal process is all automated. Put the request in and it's done. Within a day I might add. The longest time I have waited for my money to arrive is 2 days. It's remarkable. With other firms their was always this feeling in the pit of your stomach thinking will my money arrive, you have to contact a person, tell them what and how much etc then wait patiently to hope your money arrives in 5-7 days. I couldn’t believe the service at Tradeviewforex, put a request in Monday and Tuesday or Wednesday the money is in your account. In addition even if I build up a decent amount in my account I am not worried the firm will fold taking my money with them. That alone brings immense peace of mind which for a trader as you may know is incredibly calming and reassuring.

I can recommend them with zero reservation. I understand that Tradeviewforex is a top notch broker for trading forex but probably lesser known is their stock and prop trading division. They offer exceptional rates and will work with you to get you the best rate. Certainly not a one size fits all broker.

I think that I am very grateful to have found Tradeviewforex, I really enjoy trading with them and Michael Lombardo is an exceptional manager of this trading division. Absolutely zero reservation in recommending them.
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Hello Trader,

Thank you so very much for your well thought out and positive review. We are so happy you are enjoying your trading experience with Tradeview. I will pass your review along to Mike and share with him your thoughts and feelings.

Here at Tradeview we strive to be the best in terms of customer service and satisfaction. It is our number one priority and when we see positive reviews such as yours there is a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment.

Quebec, Canada,
Oct 2, 2020,

Very good and Professional broker

Nice and complet broker with a EXCELLENT Spread... i never see that gbpusd at 0 ... never but with this broker its happen many time! he have a good service 24/24 and a nice Data backUp! I test many broker and this is my favorite one !

Hello Davy,

Thank you very much for your review! We work hard to ensure our clients receive the tightest spreads possible

Farhad,
Herat, Afghanistan,
Oct 2, 2020,

poor verification process

I applied for a new live account on Sep 24, 2020 but till now have not got verified, I have sent an email to then on Sep 27, 2020 regarding to this issue but no reply yet.

Hello Farhad,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I am sure there is a good explanation for this. Can you please email me directly and I will be able to personally assist in opening your account:

Michael Turck
mturck@tvmarkets.com

Thank you for your comment and I very much look forward to assisting you

Mike
Hamilton, Canada,
Sep 14, 2020,

Good Broker

Good Broker over all, good customer service, lower spread and an A book Broker so the transactions happen instantly

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Oct 14, 2020:
Thank you very much for your review!

British Columbia, Canada,
Sep 2, 2020,

Learning about 'end of day' actions

While still relatively new to trading, I was not aware of the market craziness that occurs at 5 PM EST every trading day. I coincidentally had a trade touch the stop loss at that time but by the time the order was filled, the SL had been smashed and beyond. I contacted my TV Markets broker with the situation and concern and he explained what had occurred AND sent me a credit for that crash thru SL. This is exceptional service in my opinion and just one more reason why this company should be on your short list of brokerages to use. Very impressed!!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Sep 10, 2020:
Thank you very much fir your review Don! Markets do get a little volatile around rollover each day and spreads tend to widen and become unpredictable. I'm glad you experienced this and will know better moving forward!

Best of luck!

Italy, Italy,
Aug 26, 2020,

Good experience

I have been a customer for more than 4 years. they have always been punctual and precise. i think it is a very reliable broker

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Sep 10, 2020:
Thank you very much for your review Tony! We appreciate your business and wish you the best of luck with your trading!