TradeviewForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 28, 2018

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 25 forex pairs, gold, silver, stocks, option, indices, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

faHDf,
Toronto, Canada,
Sep 25, 2018,

I have been trading with TradeView for a few months now and after my old broker stopped accepting Canadian clients. I am very happy with them as they offer stable trading environment, tight spreads and great customer service. Michael Turk has been fantastic to deal with.
I would recommend this broker to any trader.
yinchong,
Sep 21, 2018,

I have been very happy with the customer service from Michael Turck and execution of trades. Spread is really tight; especially useful for scalpers. Withdrawals requests are done online without hassle and promptly received with no issues.
John,
Sep 19, 2018,

I've been very happy with my move to Tradeview, tight spreads, great execution, 1:400 leverage and many options to fund. I havent withdrawn yet but customer service is fantastic, their COO Mr Sadgrove even helped me with a question I had. That tells me a lot.
Francesco,
Rome, Italy,
Jun 14, 2018,

Very fast withdrawal requests and prime liquidity providers

Best execution rate, no slippage and/or manipulation. I am an old trader and I used their CT platform since 2016.
Withdrawal requests fast and simple (through their website form).
peacebrazil,
Brazil,
Jun 13, 2018,

**I switched to Tradeview when US brookers became so highly regulated with deminished customer service to client..so glad i did!..

Tradeview is my preferred broker for multiple reasons:
1)..tight spreads!
2)..hardly any slippage!
3)..compatible with my preferred platform/matrix(FxST-FxPM)!
4)..easy and fast access to broker \MICHAEL TURCK\via phone, email,whatsapp!
5)..customer service oriented brooker-problems addressed in timely manner!
forexengines,
Vitebsk, Belarus,
Jun 13, 2018,

Recent two serious losses (dated 23rd May 2018 and 28th May 2018, respectively) in two US$10k clients' accounts under questionable circumstances whereby TradeviewForex.com stopped out trades at above 200% margin level (in Case #1) and approximately 800% margin level (in Case #2) have raised serious concerns. Attempts to have TradeviewForex.com acknowledge their faults in Case #1 are fruitless, and only filing both Cases here is the only way out. Cases' Link:http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/tradeviewforex-com-cheated-two-us-10k-accounts-under-fraudulent-circumstances-seeking-compensation.55884/
Kamaja Fx,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Apr 17, 2018,

Good broker to trade

Good broker, i´m learning to trade with them. No slipagge, no requotes, tight spreads. I recomend them. I always chat with José Pino in spanish language, excellent service. With a regulation like FCA or ASIC i´d give them five stars. My real account: ...536.
Takaho,
Japan, Singapore,
Mar 22, 2018,

Because Japanese customer correspondence was bad, I withdrew funds and canceled my account.
Porphyromona,
Mexico,
Dec 27, 2017,

Excelent

Very good broker, excemexiclent spreads and executions .
Personal attention in Mexico.
One of the best brokers

Dec 12, 2017 - No Rating We are good now no more problems new beginning ..................................................good now

Dec 7, 2017 - 1 Star I'm an IB in tradeviewforex, I made comissions day by day and they didnt pay me "because i use hedging in my trading system"
I cant make withdrawals because they told me that im using hedge, Jesus Gomez who works in tradeview as a sales in latinamerica with Salvador Palma "chava" they told me before i bacame an IB that i CAN use hedging in my trading system. and now when i make good comisions they dont want to pay me. i have audios, phone calls, mesages and a lot of proves of that.
i choose this broker because they accept hedging and now when i want to make a withdrawal they dont want to pay me bacause "i use hedging"

Another thing... they took me 13,000 usd of my comisions {disapear from my account} they told me they quite that money from my account because was a mistake in the conditions (i have the pictures too, and the convesation with Jesus Gomez)..

Soy IB de Trade viewforex dia a dia hago comisiones con mis operaciones y ellos no me las quieren pagar por que me comentan que hago hedge en mi manera de operar la cual ellos mismos ofrecer eso a sus clientes.

ahora que ya tengo comisiones de niegan a pagarmelas, otra cosa tambien fue que retiraron 13 mil dolares de mi cuenta por que ellos se equivocaron en las condiciones, a todo esto tengo audios imagenes y conversaciones de todo. Jesus Gomez y Salvador Palma {chava} son los representantes en latinoamerica con ellos hable directamente sobre esta situacion. fuera de eso aparte se escusan diciendo que mi manera de trading no esta permitida y que por eso no me van a pagar las comisiones.
Mona Gad,
Spain, Spain,
Dec 14, 2017,

Trade Forex and stocks with the best prices

Best broker with the best software (6 differents platforms ) to trade Forex and stocks with the Lowes spreads