TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Jul 15, 2020 · TradeviewForex.com  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

Québec, Canada,
Apr 6, 2020,

withdrawal experience

I have seen some negative reviews for Tradeview recently and want to share my experience here. I requested a withdrawal of 300k USD and received it only 24 hours after my request. I have been in the trading business for 18 years and have had different brokers. I must say that Tradeview stands out as the best either for the excellent service or for the speed of execution of the requests that I make. Honorable mention to Michael Lombardo head of equities with whom I do business from the start.
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Thank you ever so much Stef, this is always great to hear... and that Michael has upheld our high standards, much appreciated.
Montréal, Canada,
Mar 29, 2020,

Very good service

Very good service , i had a problem last week with my account and i lost 801$ they refund me right away after, andrea the account manager is amazing we have build a very strong business relationship now thx Trade view

Mar 20, 2020 - No Rating This love making Brooker have close 2 Time my position in my account without margin call the size was very appropriate for my account i used the web Platform and when you close your computer the broker will close your position no humping sens,i never See this before

Lost 801$

I ask them for a refund now
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Hi Patrice, thank you very much for your review and the re-review. Not everyone takes the time to do this but it is very important to us. Many thanks
Janet Fraser,
Bc, Canada,
Mar 28, 2020,

Excellent Service

Despite the crazy times and the market volatility- Tradeview has provided excellent service. Wait times are a bit longer as to be expected during this crisis however I see people commenting on the withdrawals and wanted to share that I received mine within 3 days. It is usually quicker but given the circumstances I am quite happy with the turn around.
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us Janet, much obliged.
Alberta, Canada,
Mar 24, 2020,

Something terrible has happened to Tradeview

I'm used to excellent customer service and fast responses from them. LiveChat is still fairly quick but getting anything done now takes forever. Maybe they can blame coronavirus?

The first warning sign was when I had a trade get stopped out at 115% margin, clearly well above the stop-out level of 100%. They promised to look into it and then I heard nothing back.

Now I've asked them to open a new account and it's taking days to get it done. I simply can't trust that these complaints about withdrawals aren't true as well. I'd advise staying away until they can find the time to come here and address these complaints.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review us.
Firstly we are glad that you are used to us having high customer service standards and apologise if you think these have slipped in any way of late.
Regarding funding, we have thousands of deposits and withdrawals each week so if one or two are slightly delayed then you may hear about the one or two and not the hundreds that were processed with no issue but that's the nature of the review business to an extent,
Regarding your trade issue, if you would be able to use live chat with the trade info mentioned (stating that you spoke with someone on Forexpeacearmy) then we can look into your issue and try to resolve it for you. A new account should be quick and easy to approve also.
i hope this helps
Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 20, 2020,

Withdrawal problem

They have a withdrawal problem totally. They didn't reply on contact us emails concerning the withdrawal requests

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Hi there, thank you for reviewing us and sorry to hear that you have had an issue, if you would be so kind as to contact our live chat with your issue we will look into this straight away for you.
Mar 16, 2020,

withdraw problem

still not receive withdrawal almost 19days... have made withdrawal on 27.2.2020, try to email tradeview and they Just reply the process Will take 12 to 15days... but today almost 19days, i dont know what the problem is... To me this is not professional
=(

Mar 5, 2020 - 1 Star this company have withdrawal problem.... request from date 27.02.20 until 05.03.20 not receive yet.. try to email 3time but no relpy... i have 10years experience and most of broker made withdrawal not exceed 5days.
Please stay away

Hi Mez,
Thank you for reviewing us, if you have not seen a resolution to this, would you mind contacting our team on Live Chat so that we can resolve this as quickly as possible please? It is correct that the banks state they may take up to 2 working weeks but this is usually a worst case scenario depending on the specific situation. We will look into this once you have contacted so that we can take all of the necessary info.
Japan, Japan,
Mar 14, 2020,

Good.

I think it is a very reliable broker for now.
Withdrawing funds is no problem for now.

They are wonderful and answer almost anything.
Especially the support desk in Japan is wonderful.

If have any problems, can ask for trade receipt information.
Only GlobalPrime and TV can do this, as far as I know.

Presenting to the public an account to FPA, Trustpilot, other and reclaiming money when a problem arises hassle.
If you think so too choosing a TV is a good option for now.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Thanks very much for your review and the praise of our customer support team.
Quebec, Canada,
Feb 17, 2020,

Did not receive my withdraw.

Good evening. This is the second withdraw that i haven placed with this company.
I made the request to withdraw $521.36 on 2020.02.02. we are now 20.02.17 and i still have nothing returned to my CC and the amount was taken from my balance on 2020.02.02.

I have written 2 emails and have spoken with their online chat support on 2020.02.12 and their agent told me that the payment was processed on that same very day and the balance should show either that Wednesday or Thursday max.
As i said we are now 20.02.17 (the monday after) and i tried getting help again from their online chat. I was made to wait 25 mins and was told the payment was processed today.

I explained that i was told that very same thing 4 days ago and was made to wait an additional 30 minutes.
after becoming annoyed and asking what the heck was going on The support agent quickly closed the chat and now i can no longer get a hold of anyone.

They are ignoring my chat query's and emails.

I have screenshots to prove my claims. anything anyone can do to help out would great.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Mar 2, 2020:
Hello

I apologize that you experience a delay with your withdrawal. I am positive there was a specific reason for this as we are typically extremely timely in sending out withdrawals. We typically process within 24 hours. Do you mind telling me your account number or emailing me at mturck@tvmarkets.com so I can investigate to see what went wrong? I hate to see clients having issues with Tradeview and would like to rectify moving forward if I can

Michael Turck
Global Head of Sales and Liquidity
mturck@tvmarkets.com
Toronto, Canada,
Dec 16, 2019,

Looks like a "one person" company

Weeks to get an email answered.
10+ days and counting to register an account.
Can't even imagine what will happened when the issue arises,,,
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 21, 2020:
Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Its a shame you feel this way and is not normal practice. As you can see from our other reviews, our clients are usually responded to in a timely manner but on rare occasions delays can arise if we are unable to get in contact with you. If you havent been contacted by now it would be greatly appreciated if you could contact our team on live chat and confirm that your contact details are correct. Many thanks
Kt. Solothurn, Switzerland,
Nov 13, 2019,

Best Broker in Forex Worldwide!

Support, flexibility, speed, transparency, simply uncomplicated and very customer friendly! I am very satisfied with this broker! Keep it up guys, you are the best!!!
Will recommend a lot of customers for this broker!
From me the top grade 5 stars!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 11, 2019:
Thank you very much for your review of Tradeview! We highly appreciate it and it helps us become and even better broker!

Michael Turck