TradeviewForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 20, 2019

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 25 forex pairs, gold, silver, stocks, option, indices, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

forexengines,
Vitebsk, Belarus,
Jun 13, 2018,

Recent two serious losses (dated 23rd May 2018 and 28th May 2018, respectively) in two US$10k clients' accounts under questionable circumstances whereby TradeviewForex.com stopped out trades at above 200% margin level (in Case #1) and approximately 800% margin level (in Case #2) have raised serious concerns. Attempts to have TradeviewForex.com acknowledge their faults in Case #1 are fruitless, and only filing both Cases here is the only way out. Cases' Link:http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/tradeviewforex-com-cheated-two-us-10k-accounts-under-fraudulent-circumstances-seeking-compensation.55884/

The FPA is please to see that this issue was reported as resolved in the linked forums discussion thread.
Kamaja Fx,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Apr 17, 2018,

Good broker to trade

Good broker, i´m learning to trade with them. No slipagge, no requotes, tight spreads. I recomend them. I always chat with José Pino in spanish language, excellent service. With a regulation like FCA or ASIC i´d give them five stars. My real account: ...536.
Takaho,
Japan, Singapore,
Mar 22, 2018,

Because Japanese customer correspondence was bad, I withdrew funds and canceled my account.
Porphyromona,
Mexico,
Dec 27, 2017,

Excelent

Very good broker, excemexiclent spreads and executions .
Personal attention in Mexico.
One of the best brokers

Dec 12, 2017 - No Rating We are good now no more problems new beginning ..................................................good now

Dec 7, 2017 - 1 Star I'm an IB in tradeviewforex, I made comissions day by day and they didnt pay me "because i use hedging in my trading system"
I cant make withdrawals because they told me that im using hedge, Jesus Gomez who works in tradeview as a sales in latinamerica with Salvador Palma "chava" they told me before i bacame an IB that i CAN use hedging in my trading system. and now when i make good comisions they dont want to pay me. i have audios, phone calls, mesages and a lot of proves of that.
i choose this broker because they accept hedging and now when i want to make a withdrawal they dont want to pay me bacause "i use hedging"

Another thing... they took me 13,000 usd of my comisions {disapear from my account} they told me they quite that money from my account because was a mistake in the conditions (i have the pictures too, and the convesation with Jesus Gomez)..

Soy IB de Trade viewforex dia a dia hago comisiones con mis operaciones y ellos no me las quieren pagar por que me comentan que hago hedge en mi manera de operar la cual ellos mismos ofrecer eso a sus clientes.

ahora que ya tengo comisiones de niegan a pagarmelas, otra cosa tambien fue que retiraron 13 mil dolares de mi cuenta por que ellos se equivocaron en las condiciones, a todo esto tengo audios imagenes y conversaciones de todo. Jesus Gomez y Salvador Palma {chava} son los representantes en latinoamerica con ellos hable directamente sobre esta situacion. fuera de eso aparte se escusan diciendo que mi manera de trading no esta permitida y que por eso no me van a pagar las comisiones.
Mona Gad,
Spain, Spain,
Dec 14, 2017,

Trade Forex and stocks with the best prices

Best broker with the best software (6 differents platforms ) to trade Forex and stocks with the Lowes spreads
protrender,
Dec 14, 2017,

Tradeview provides a high level and speed of service to its IBs and clients

I am very pleased with Tradeview because their account managers work very quickly to solve my problems and to answer to client queries. This is very important to an IB like myself who is also a trader. I fully appreciate that everyone at Tradeview is working hard to support us IBs.
kerkacem,
Algeria,
Dec 7, 2017,

my deposit is fixed fter the compane send me need IDs to process deposits
deposit was processed after received IDs.

Nov 21, 2017 - 1 Star i make deposit i my accont use neteller but not receve my deposit i speak with suport and send email no thing is very very bad compane not receve my deposit if i requst wathdraw i dont now what will happen my be take my poket mony
Yoko,
Osaka, Japan,
Jun 20, 2017,

I highly recommend Tradeview to all!

I highly recommend Tradeview to all!
I used to use Japanese Forex broker because of tight spreads, but Tradeview's spreads are almost the same as Japanese broker's one. Also, my trades have been instantly executed without significant slip.
They don't do any campaign, but I think this is the proof that they do a solid business. Great thing is they have native Japanese staff, so when you have any difficulty expressing something in English, you can use Japanese. I always send emails in Japanese. So our Japanese can also use Tradeview without any stress and concern.(^^)/
Terry,
Australia,
Jun 1, 2017,

Since moving my fund over to Tradeview I've been very impressed by the level of professionalism and speed in which they have responded to my inquires and in setting up my clients accounts. Their spreads are constantly tight and their MAM software is good. Very impressed!
omega-ko,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
May 9, 2017,

Good

Good day to all!
As promised, I would like to supplement my review of TradeView, written here in several posts lower in March.
At the moment I have been trading in TradeView for more than a month now.
The account for me was eventually opened at the end of March after another chat and sending documents again.
Impressions from the trade: fast, accurate execution, virtually no slippage, and this despite the fact that I mostly use the Internet through a 4G modem, and out of town. Narrow very competitive spreads, even in gold I observed in the terminal at some moments spread 0! A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that the spreads suddenly became worse, but after a while they were again sufficiently narrowed to remain very attractive, practically best known to me. Commission 5 $ per lot, without taking account the possible rebate through IB.
About the support: I haven't achieved any Russian-languige support. My letter in Russian with questions on terms of trade, which were sent to some(?) Russian-speaking manager of TradeView, remained unanswered. But with me came out on the connection Diego, communication with which is on WhatsApp and who to the best of the ability quickly answers my questions... but there are no problems with trading in TradeView by now:). Also on WhatsApp I was offered to connect to a free service of trading signals that come out about 3 times per week. How good it is, I'm not sure so far.
With this choice of broker, I was going to immediately find out all the hidden problems and pitfalls. I'm afraid that this is an impossible task, and it's possible to learn the broker only from the inside, when working with it:)

Mar 22, 2017 - 2 Stars Good day. My impressions of TradeviewForex.
This month I decided to find a new broker, since the broker whom I worked with has greatly expanded spreads on the instruments I use.
In search of a new broker with narrow spreads and acceptable commissions, my opinion was focused on TradeviewForex.
My first acquaintance on the site was positive: the information is good, many platforms, there are pleasant bonuses, etc.
Then the dialogue on chat originated doubts: it was said that Russian-language support exist (I prefer to discuss important issues in my native language in order to avoid misunderstanding, then I can communicate in detail in English), but they could not switch to it. I was told to wait for contacts by mail, Phone or viber, whatsapp. But it did not happen for a whole week (!) now. At this time I managed several times to order a callback with the Russian code +7 (unrequited), 3 or more times to chat with various questions (on commissions, withdrawal of funds, etc.), find out that I have a personal manager (who for some reason hiding (?) even after my letter to him).
I still could not open the account (but this, of course, takes time), having sent all the completed application forms (on some questions I needed help).
As a result, I do not quite understand the "unobtrusive service" advertised by TradeviewForex.
"Personal manager" - which in fact does not exist, and as a result there is no one to really address with questions.
Declared support in the native language, which in fact there isn't.
If so everything is in the rest, that is, I can not get quick and qualitative answers to working situations in the process of real trading, and chat will kick me off to a "personal manager", then I hope every experienced trader understands what this means .. .
Perhaps, thisis a private attitude of TradeviewForex towards Russians.
I promise to write for all here about development of my attempt to open the account at this broker.