TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Jul 15, 2020 · TradeviewForex.com  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

José,
Trujillo, Peru,
Oct 29, 2019,

Improved spreads

Lately with their improved spreads (0-0.1 for EURUSD), they added to their top service, diversity of platforms to trade Forex and stocks, and 24 hour service
jhb, South Africa,
Oct 8, 2019,

The worst backoffice experience i have had in 10 years

Nevermind the actual trading environment tv is slowest backoffice I have seen and always saying "we will look into you request" but seems nothing ever happens.
I am still waiting for my withdrawal of 1k many days later and still in the trade account. I am sure I get it but it has been a disaster every step of the way. Even inter account transfers takes a stupid long time. I just say stay away from poor backoffice service.
Montreal, Canada,
Sep 30, 2019,

Amazing Broker with the best platform! always available if needed

I ve been trading for 1 year using cTrader/TradeviewForex and I am very happy with this broker. The cTrader platform is really amazing, I ve been able to customize it and add some plugin I wanted such as HeikenAshi candles. Michael is always available to assist when needed. I really feel I made a good choice with this broker. Highly recommended!

Aug 23, 2019,

EXCELLENT BROKER, ONE YOU ALWAYS TRUST

I have been with Tradeview forex since March 2019, I have used several other brokers, none can match tradeviewforex, I carefully watch the price I get filled, hardly do i get slippage, I have recommended several of my colleagues and they all share similar experience, I am so confident doing business with them, withdrawals have always timely come through, I was assigned a dedicated account officer by name Micheal Turck, he is a wonderful guy, he has speedily help my colleagues with all their request, I am so happy doing business with you. I give my five star rating, satified!

Niagara Falls, Canada,
Aug 13, 2019,

I am a full time forex trader and have doing business with this company for years. They've been in business since 2004, great service, great rep, swap free, offer wide range of products. Excepts Canadians. Highly recomend

May 9, 2019,

Best Fx Broker

I have never seen such a good Forex Broker!
They have very good spreads and they have an amazing support team!

Germany, Germany,
Mar 18, 2019,

Tradeview did get better the last months, but the swaps are too high for me and i will quit my accounts soon. I did enjoy trading there, but too high is too high

Dec 14, 2017 - 1 Star I am trading with some others PrimeXM Brokers, but TradeView has the highest StopHunting spikes mostly every day!
You can check it with our own eyes. Darwinex, Varianse and many others are PrimeXM Brokers and haven't this huge spikes!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Mar 20, 2019:
Hello FastScalper,

Thank you for your post! You claim that our SWAPS are too high but can you please specify which currency pairs you are referring too?

Also, what do you mean by "stop hunting spikes"? Please explain how this works and if you can provide us with an example because I believe there is some confusion here so I would like to maybe explain this situation to all FPA viewers, including yourself!

Thanks,

Michael Turck
Head of Liquidity and Sales
mturck@tvmarkets.com
Felix,
Dec 18, 2018,

I have been trading with TradeView for a few months now. I am very happy with them as they offer tight spreads and also the option of using the best platform to me which is CTrader. But their biggest asset is their customer service. If you have the chance to work and get your account managed by Michael Turk, you guys are going to be lucky. I have seen a lot of great reviews at first and few scam alert that put a doubt in my mind. Now that I am with them, let me tell you that all scam reviews are huge BS. This broker is everything but a scam. I would strongly recommend this broker to any trader at any level.

Zimbabwe,
Dec 3, 2018,

TVmarkets manipulate the spread to whatever they want...in this case 20 pips !

I am a three year experienced trader with 1000s of live trades behind me...technical, pattern PA trader GU EU oil ...TVmarkets modis operandum is to manipulate their Mt4 spreads against the trade to whatever they want it to be....on Thursady 22nd Nov i was trading GBPUSD, i was on a roll growing my account by 50% in a day. WHam GU started dropping 8pm....so i hedged...the fee jumped from a 0,5 pip spread to a 20 pip spread!!!!! i have screenshots showing that even in the money, the loss on trade is 24 GBP on 0.2 LOT ! So i asked support on chat NOT to close my trades but to cancel my three trades AS IF THEY HAD NEVER EXISITED....i specifically said : Do NOT close my trades, as i can merely do that myself:....well they immediately closed my three trades, two buys with a TP...which three hours later it reached and a sell trade which a day later went into 140 pip profit...all three closed me out losing half my profit for the day !

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 14, 2018:
Hello ,

This is Michael Turck, the Head of Sales here at Tradeview. I am really confused by your post. I would like to go on the record to say that your post and review is completely false and inaccurate by all accounts. We offer some of the tightest spreads in the market place and only charge a commission of $5 round turn per lot, for our iLC style trading accounts. We certainly DO NOT manipulate the spreads at all and we do not even add a markup to our spreads, as some other brokers do. You are claiming that the spread jumped 20 pips on November 22nd. You claim you have screen shots but I have yet to see them sir! We DO NOT close trades for clients. You might have been liquidated, but you have not provided me with specific ticket numbers for our team to properly review your trades. We cannot CANCEL trades as if they never existed, it is simply against regulations . So, in order for us to properly investigate your issues, be much more specific. Provide me with trading ticket numbers, the date and time of the trades, which pairs, and the exact issue that you think occurred. If you provide me with this information , I will conduct a thorough investigation into this matter and provide you with a detailed report for you to review.

Please feel free to send directly to me and I will have an answer for you within 24 hours: mturck@tvmarkets.com

I apologize that you are not having a great experience with Tradeview ; as thousands upon thousands of other clients are enjoying their trading experience with us but I can assure you that if we are at fault, you will be fully compensated for any losses that you incurred!

Sincerely,

Michael Turck
mturck@tvmarkets.com
Skype: mturck.tvmarkets
Spain,
Oct 19, 2018,

SCAM!!!!

Hello:
I sent my documents to www.tradeviewforex.com the day 12/10/2018 to open a real account and then I received an automatic email saying that they had received my documents and that they were going to answer me, but I still have not received any answer (today is 19/10/2018).

I sent several emails to tradeview@tradeviewforex.com and they did not answer me.

I wrote too in the web chat of www.tradeviewforex.com and they told me by chat that they were going to answer to me the same day, that was 17/19/2018 and I still do not receive any email answer.

Now I am wondering who has received my documents in www.tradeviewforex.com and if this broker is legal or is a SCAM.

I have not paid money yet and I do not know why they want received personal documents if any person can not open a real account.

I thought that the web www.tradingview.com was directly related to this www.tradeviewforex.com, but I do not know for sure, I hope someone can clarify it to me.

Also, if you translate the web www.tradeviewforex.com into the Spanish language, it changes its name and it is called https://www.tradeviewespanol.com

Other thing, I write to Mona Gad mgad@tvmarkets.com, who works in www.tradeviewforex.com and I see that she wrote in this foro, you can see her review of 14/12/2017 with 5 fake stars!!! (is like an add). She tells me by email to open the account of tradeviewforex and send the documents to another website called https://www.tradeviewlatam.com/ in Peru; not on the Cayman Islands as it says on the web www.tradeviewforex.com (you can see here more information:

In this forum I see many positive stars but it may be a FAKE, because I am not received any answered by customer service of tradeviewforex.

My experience with this broker is bad and I hope, please, that any person can clarify me if this broker is a SCAM and if these WEBSITES are ALL from the same broker or not.

Thank you.