TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Jul 15, 2020 · TradeviewForex.com  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

Dec 14, 2017,

Tradeview provides a high level and speed of service to its IBs and clients

I am very pleased with Tradeview because their account managers work very quickly to solve my problems and to answer to client queries. This is very important to an IB like myself who is also a trader. I fully appreciate that everyone at Tradeview is working hard to support us IBs.

Algeria,
Dec 7, 2017,

my deposit is fixed fter the compane send me need IDs to process deposits
deposit was processed after received IDs.

Nov 21, 2017 - 1 Star i make deposit i my accont use neteller but not receve my deposit i speak with suport and send email no thing is very very bad compane not receve my deposit if i requst wathdraw i dont now what will happen my be take my poket mony

Yoko,
Osaka, Japan,
Jun 20, 2017,

I highly recommend Tradeview to all!

I highly recommend Tradeview to all!
I used to use Japanese Forex broker because of tight spreads, but Tradeview's spreads are almost the same as Japanese broker's one. Also, my trades have been instantly executed without significant slip.
They don't do any campaign, but I think this is the proof that they do a solid business. Great thing is they have native Japanese staff, so when you have any difficulty expressing something in English, you can use Japanese. I always send emails in Japanese. So our Japanese can also use Tradeview without any stress and concern.(^^)/

Terry,
Australia,
Jun 1, 2017,

Since moving my fund over to Tradeview I've been very impressed by the level of professionalism and speed in which they have responded to my inquires and in setting up my clients accounts. Their spreads are constantly tight and their MAM software is good. Very impressed!

Moscow, Russian Federation,
May 9, 2017,

Good

Good day to all!
As promised, I would like to supplement my review of TradeView, written here in several posts lower in March.
At the moment I have been trading in TradeView for more than a month now.
The account for me was eventually opened at the end of March after another chat and sending documents again.
Impressions from the trade: fast, accurate execution, virtually no slippage, and this despite the fact that I mostly use the Internet through a 4G modem, and out of town. Narrow very competitive spreads, even in gold I observed in the terminal at some moments spread 0! A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that the spreads suddenly became worse, but after a while they were again sufficiently narrowed to remain very attractive, practically best known to me. Commission 5 $ per lot, without taking account the possible rebate through IB.
About the support: I haven't achieved any Russian-languige support. My letter in Russian with questions on terms of trade, which were sent to some(?) Russian-speaking manager of TradeView, remained unanswered. But with me came out on the connection Diego, communication with which is on WhatsApp and who to the best of the ability quickly answers my questions... but there are no problems with trading in TradeView by now:). Also on WhatsApp I was offered to connect to a free service of trading signals that come out about 3 times per week. How good it is, I'm not sure so far.
With this choice of broker, I was going to immediately find out all the hidden problems and pitfalls. I'm afraid that this is an impossible task, and it's possible to learn the broker only from the inside, when working with it:)

Mar 22, 2017 - 2 Stars Good day. My impressions of TradeviewForex.
This month I decided to find a new broker, since the broker whom I worked with has greatly expanded spreads on the instruments I use.
In search of a new broker with narrow spreads and acceptable commissions, my opinion was focused on TradeviewForex.
My first acquaintance on the site was positive: the information is good, many platforms, there are pleasant bonuses, etc.
Then the dialogue on chat originated doubts: it was said that Russian-language support exist (I prefer to discuss important issues in my native language in order to avoid misunderstanding, then I can communicate in detail in English), but they could not switch to it. I was told to wait for contacts by mail, Phone or viber, whatsapp. But it did not happen for a whole week (!) now. At this time I managed several times to order a callback with the Russian code +7 (unrequited), 3 or more times to chat with various questions (on commissions, withdrawal of funds, etc.), find out that I have a personal manager (who for some reason hiding (?) even after my letter to him).
I still could not open the account (but this, of course, takes time), having sent all the completed application forms (on some questions I needed help).
As a result, I do not quite understand the "unobtrusive service" advertised by TradeviewForex.
"Personal manager" - which in fact does not exist, and as a result there is no one to really address with questions.
Declared support in the native language, which in fact there isn't.
If so everything is in the rest, that is, I can not get quick and qualitative answers to working situations in the process of real trading, and chat will kick me off to a "personal manager", then I hope every experienced trader understands what this means .. .
Perhaps, thisis a private attitude of TradeviewForex towards Russians.
I promise to write for all here about development of my attempt to open the account at this broker.

Argentina, Argentina,
May 5, 2017,

Good and decent broker. (8/10)

Everything good with this broker. Almost excellent. Good spreads, good execution, (some slippage), quick deposit and withdrawal. Only thing I didn't like was the poor customer care trough live chat. Like nobody is willing to give u real help. But then (I want to give special thanks to this person) Andrés (my account manager) appeared and helped me in EVERYTHING. made me feel safe despite the problems I had with deposits initially. Thanks to Mike too. Always there if any trouble.

Toronto, Canada,
May 5, 2017,

Nothing special here, just another joke broker.

Deposited 5000 CAN, had a scalper bot. They raised their spreads this month and made my bot unprofitable. Which is fine...whatever I would not leave a negative even though its a textbook scam move. Oh and don't fall for their special 25k Liquidity connector account, that's available for only one month!!! they seam to extend that month after month lol...joke. Worst thing is when I tried to take my money out, I took it out in two chunks they charged me $100 for each wire transfer!!! wtf...i pay $30 at my bank. $200 in the garbage. I would recommend may other brokers which have better liquidity and spreads as well as no insane fees. good luck to all.

New delhi, India,
Apr 28, 2017,

I have received the withdrawal and the issue has been resolved completely. My overall experience with them was fine but in the last there was some issue which has been resolved now.
Finally I want to say Tradeview is a good broker with better spreads and lower commissions.

Apr 21, 2017 - 1 Star SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
Beware of Tradeview forex broker (https://www.tradeviewforex.com) (https://www.tvmarkets.com). They are totally scam broker. I had an Omnibus partnership with them account number 316617. But after some time they stopped giving the withdrawals of clients. One more strange thing about them is they can take the withdrawals back even after sending the payment to your skrill account in my case the amount is 5800 USD via Skrill and since last 10 days we have a pending withdrawal of amount 4379.47 USD (In total 5800+4379.47=10179.47 USD)
They says they are pure STP/ECN broker. But they do B book of all the clients and transfer the account to another group (with huge slippage and widen spreads) if client is making any profit.

Savona, Italy,
Mar 8, 2017,

The issue was resolved on the same day
It was my fault.... The withdrawal was processed via Neteller on the same day -February 22nd.
I apologize to all employees of Tradeview.
The company is very professional....
I'm sorry again because I'm very ashamed.

Feb 22, 2017 - 1 Star They cheated me.
I made a deposit 500€ with them in data 2/16/2017
A week later, I lost a part of my deposit and decided to withdraw the remainder of the funds 368.23€ in data 2/21/2017.
Today 2/22/2017 they do not respond to my emails....and they banned me on their site so i can't access.
Total scam.

Trader,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 3, 2016,

6 years of trading experience

I have been using ctrader id with them.the execution level is extremely good.however they dont have any client cainet or web portal login feature for ctrader id.the withdrawal and deposit is also very old technolgy.requested an withdrawal with them and 4 days passed its not yet completed.withdrawal done by neteller.lets see how it works.lots imporovement need to done by them.