TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Jul 15, 2020 · TradeviewForex.com  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

IT-Guy,
US,
Jan 28, 2008,

I applied for an account with RCG and was denied based on my personal credit score. I was in no way asking for credit to be extended and see absolutely no reason for them to check my credit. I received the following statement from them

"Section 18 of the Currency Foreign Exchange Customer Agreement that you signed allows for us to review credit history. As stated previously, we run a credit check as part of our review to determine suitability to trade futures, options, and forex. Additionally, we run the check so that your identity can be verified in accordance with the USA Patriot Act."

Credit inquiries affect my score....so when I am not even ASKING for credit to be extended, just arbitrarily accessing my information for their convenience serves no legitimate purpose.

I can't comment on their trade execution as I didn't even get that far.

So if you are comfortable with them running your credit for absolutely no reason, go ahead and sign up with them.

Jim,
New York,
Feb 12, 2008,

Personal comments removed While this company touts themselves as an IB for RCG, they are run by the same *** that ran the 1 World scheme out of their NY offices.

Check it out for yourself- NFA ID # 0264689.
This person was listed as a branch manager for them until they were closed by the NFA. He now holds the same position at this place.

Run, don't walk away!

Nils,
Sweden,
Feb 26, 2008,

I've been using my EA on their STP account and its been working great. It was a little rocky at the start, but over the past few weeks I've been very happy with it. They've been very upfront and honest with me all the way.

Edward,
Uk,
Mar 13, 2008,

After being ripped off by my old broker I decided to go with a firm in the states. Tradeview is part of Rosenthal Collins Group, which has been around for decades, so I know they aren't going to disappear in a puff of smoke. I like MT4, but having my funds somewhere safe was also a priority, and I think I have finally found an ideal solution. They also accept deposits in euros, which I appreciated.

I do mostly fundamental trading, so I haven't experienced their execution with congestion during the news, but their interest rates are the best I have ever gotten. They are always helpful and professional, and I have been extremely impressed by the knowledge and experience of the reps I have spoken with.

Christie Moore,
Parrottsville, TN 37843,
Mar 27, 2008,

On one of the biggest trading days of the year Tradeview came through for me. I have two other accounts with major brokers and when the news hit last week, I tried to get filled at all three. Tradeview was the only one who executed my trades instantly while I got stopped out at one and requoted by the other. The STP feed is awesome and I am also getting better swap with them than my other brokers. I can

Gerard F.,
San Francisco,
Apr 4, 2008,

I love trading on metatrader 4 and RCG is been around for over 80 years. I feel like this is a homerun. I had a futures account at RCG back in the old days when they had open outcry. The spreads and fills have been outstanding on MT4. It seems the spreads are tighter this week then last month..

Dana M.,
Seattle,
Apr 9, 2008,

I have been burned by four previouse brokers in the last five years, but not RCG. Very helpful and knowlageable staff. I finaly feel like my money is safe.
These guys rock.

Evan,
Connecticut, USA,
Apr 9, 2008,

I started trading with them as soon as i heard that RCG was using MT4. I was a little disapointed to start but in the last month or so things have really picked up. Their staff have always been up front with me and i really appreciate that. Lately my trade execution has been really good. I'd recomend giving them a good hard look.

Anatoly,
Brooklyn,
Apr 16, 2008,

I like Tradeview because spreads are tight. I wrote EA for fractional pips on MT4 which is good because instead of 3 pip spread i might get 2.5 sometimes even see below 2 instead of spread fixed.

Curtis,
St. Louis,
Apr 19, 2008,

I have had an account with them for about 2 months and I like them very much. The customer service is excellent. When I started off I was very new with a lot of questions about the Mt4 and they were very helpful. I have nothing but good things to say!