Expert4X.com Review

Expert4x GROUP

Updated: May 24, 2021 · Expert4X.com  · Is this your company?
Expert4X.com

Other websites of this company include Expert-4X.com, ForexTraderSupportServices.com, ForexTrading-Alerts.com, MoneyMakingForexTools.com, AutomatedMT4Indicators.com, GridTrendMultiplier.com, MakeMoneyExpertAdvisor.com, MT4ForexWeekendEA.com, MT4PowerPunchEA.com, TheForexExpertAdvisor.com, AlwaysWithTheTrendEA.com, Hedged4X.com, DoubleInADayForex.com.

Established: 2003
Contact: support@eafactory.com

Join live discussion of Expert4X.com on our forum

Nov 22, 2020,

Amazing EA's

Purchased the grid trend multiplier and its amazing what it can generate definitely changed my life.
Nov 14, 2020,

Expert4x is the most transparent and helpful forex EA service.

First of all, if the people complaining that Experts4x is a scam had taken the time to view some of the 100's of free training and trading videos they would have known that trading a great EA in the wrong market will not make you any money.
You can't just plug a trending EA into a sideways market and make money.

Now I don't know if Expert4X trades with live money or if he only makes his money selling EA's and training, and I don't really care. What I do know is that there are tons of verifiable accounts running these EA's on MyFXBook.

Support Desk is top notch and very fast to respond. This company is probably the most transparent and helpful forex company I have worked with.

SOUTH AFRICA, South Africa,
Oct 22, 2020,

Sonia Amachree / Murray Anderson / PLUS FX / FX Machine

Sonia Amachree and Murray Anderson run signal channels. The channels keep on changing names so it is difficult to keep track
1. They supply signals and in between they ask people to invest. They promise 100 dollar and 5 days later 1000 dollar
2. They offer signals via telegram, it means they can delete wrong trades without a trace.
3. They follow the typical scamming procedures. Every day they come up with some reasons to try and get more money .
4. They run their scams on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram.
5. I recorded videos of all which can be viewed if so requested by anyone.

Sep 28, 2020 - 1 Star I subscribed to H4 FX VIP SIGNALS. At the end of each week they send out a summary report and it is clear that these guys are not trustworthy.
1. I make use of a telegram signal copier software. Each trade gets copied, not only some of them.
2. I see trades that hit the stoploss (GBPNZD -23 SEPT - 12H51) yet the weekly report does not report those losses.
3. Further, those trades also get deleted on the feed, thus deleting all traces of such trade.
4. I sent them a message. Instead of investigating the entire issue they just answer
"Please sir cross check it. We always update follow our channel. Thank you for understanding."

Stay clear of these guys

Sep 13, 2020 - 2 Stars I own some of his best EA's - DM, GTM, MAKE MONEY, MOVING AVERAGE MULTIPLIER.

1.Alex puts a lot of effort into his videos. They are very informative.
2. His EA's are of high quality but just seem to be not profitable
3. He is no scammer.
4. He supports two types of forum users: He has the paying forum members and the non-paying members. The paying members have a huge advantage but it comes at a price.
5. Assistance with setting up the EA's comes with an additional fee. This should be part and parcel with the purchase price.
6. None of the EA results can be verified unless you are a paying forum member.
7. Overall I found the drawdowns to be huge and very risky.

In short, thinks twice. I have not been successful with any of his EA's but hope to one day strike it gold with his EA's. Hoping to get some feedback from "The New 7-Edge Trading Robot" users.

I will only invest in that robot, if it comes with a 14 money back gurantee, although it will take me less then a day to be able to see if that robot will be the one.
Rivers State, Nigeria,
Jun 26, 2020,

Expert4x.com: the most transparent forex & EA site

I came across expert4x.com in 2019 and was immediately attracted by the simplicity and openness of Alex when discussing or teaching forex & EAs. I currently use two of their EAs namely: Grid Trend Multiplier (GTM) & Moving Average Multiplier (MAM) which so far have not failed my expectations. Expert4x.com provided me with free educational contents beyond the EAs which changed my outlook / mindset about forex. Until I came across expert4x.com I have always believed that EAs are black box configurations, curve fitted by the developer to achieve a marketable result that is impracticable. But Alex opened me up to how EAs work with simple practicable strategies and settings optimization in order to get the best out of any EA.
Alex thank you for your contribution to the forex community and most importantly my trading progress. Keep up the good work.
ScammedByExpert4x,
Nevada, USA,
Jul 9, 2019,

EAs are not tested with real money...enough said

I asked if they test their ea’s with a live account...Alex was at least honest to admit that they do not test their ea’s with live money, only demos. I’ve been on their forum and I’ve literally found no one who has made any money with the Make Money EA they sell. All of the fxblue accounts are all wiped out.

They are just a scammer website. I lost way too much money buying their trash ea’s.

If a ea seller tells you that they don’t trade a live account with their ea.....run from them.
Oshawa, Canada,
Nov 19, 2018,

What is said to be a scam, is actually a good deal for sincere traders!

There seems to be some misconceptions here, I will explain.
The ea's sold by Expert4x all work as advertised. And that is confirmed by the various contest results posted on FXBlue site.
I own a few of the EA's sold by this site and they are money makers as promised.
When got the first couple I had a lot of trouble because I did not grasp the concept. The videos taught me a lot, Alex is putting new explanatory videos on the site every week.
I ask questions..... in the forum and get a reply. And I follow closely his instructions as to how to optimize the EA's.
On many pages on the site it says no refunds..... but there is no limit as to the number of questions you can ask in the forum.
It is easy to label something a scam instead of putting in the hours required to make it work. It is clear on most pages that the ea has to be adjusted to the individual broker and the specific currency pair. There are example set files. No one helps their customers as much as Expert4x.

Please, before calling people names, be sure that you have done your part as a professional.
Singapore,
Sep 30, 2018,

expert4x are professional scammer

expert4x are professional scammer. bought their EA lost a lot of money. ask for refund and they refused. according to their youtube video they claim ea are profitable which is completely false. Alex is a good talker but he is a conman/ professional scammer selling lies on youtube to take advantage of rookie. hope someone will shut them down for good.

Bulgaria,
Jul 2, 2018,

YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

Stay away from: https://www.expert4x.com/ YOU WILL LOOSE, that's for sure.

Bought this "Forex Dream Machine" EA and lost money immediately.
They agreed to exchange it for this "RSI/Envelope Trader" EA and lost more than a month to make some stupid tests-that was their recommandation. Put a thread in their forum if somebody use "RSI Envelope Trader" with real money. Among a hundred replies only ONE guy posted his results at first was positive and then lost his money.
After my tests and reading all replies in thread I decided not to go live with real money with this EA.
Asked for refund and Mary, a lady from support, wrote I have to make demo test for a month and then she would be happy to refund me.
I made the test and it was negative, offcourse.
A month later she said the test is not made according their rules and should make it according this page rules.
I made this demo test, too, it's not necessary to say it was negative too. Finaly she wrote she won't refund me

There are two people named Mary and Alex they like to make fun with people. Alex is very good speaker. I trusted him and now regret.

That's it I have full history of emails and correspondance.

hawaii, USA,
Apr 5, 2018,

first unhapyy ...now in delight.

We are one week after they exchanged the software from the dream machine that I hated to this wonderful RSI logic that comes with 5 different ways to use it.

Now before the good stuff let me tell you about how I got the the good stuff....

First expressing your dislike of the results or the software can get you banned from the forum....it is considered "negative" .... Now I have to say I was not very happy at all with the dream machine ea and may be I am not talking in diplomatic ways and too direct.....like a trader on tourette !

Second the staff of EXPERT gave me the harder times ever to exchanges it a lady named mary who is suppose to be really nice had a great dislike of me and made me promess to never post a negative comment on the forum about the ea.....after 20 emails she would still not exchange it ....requesting me to try the ea two weeks extra and send her prof I did not make money......when ALEX had posted already his own terrible result with his optimized files.

So....how did I get happy?

Well I contacted ALEX directly ( now he truthfully had a grudge on me too for posting "negative" comment and was the one who had given me a warning.

But at least he was willing at the first nice request to Exchange plus price difference.

THE GOOD STUFF :

THE RSI EA with the files provided in forum optimized by alex hard work seem to be excellent.

I started the ea with his files on $ 500 account april 1 2018 and now it gradually went to 629 EQUITY. I only had to change the spread setting to 10 and reduce my lot size from 0.10 to 0.05.....just to be safe.

So I will be forgiving of "mary" and the hard times and give them a 5 star. I later got a nice email from management and they kindly told me that they will make client exchange a bit nicer for people.
So I think theses folk understand their previuos mistakes and alex is a good man who tries his best to sell the ea they make ....and at least make the BETTER with his hard job optimizing them ...

So I am grateful.

Mar 29, 2018 - 5 Stars I am giving a 5 STAR for ALEX helping me to EXCHANGE the dream machine for the RSI envelope that looks to me to be 50 times better. That said EXpert was unweling to give me a full refund after only 3 weeks while alex own results posted on web site were mostly negative. Alex I can tell is a good person trying hard to find the right ea for us and I believe good nature.

I hope to be happy with the new ea rsi envellope....at least this RSI make more sense and potentially more wins then the dream machine that I definitively only will recommend when they do further testing.

I had to pay for the difference in price only $ 21...( that was the full price. difference) any body who want to buy there FIRST buy the candle trader for $ 1 ....then as a existing client you will pay half only on the others.
Feb 15, 2018,

All talk, no substance

Slick talker, clever with words, good marketing skills. But how long can you hide the lack of real content ?

I tried 2 of their EA's. Rented the hedging EA for 30 days and found it nowhere near the performance promised in their youtube videos when I backtested it.

Bought the money making EA as it was going cheap and backtested it. I took data for the same period that was shown in the promotional video. The video appears promotes the EA under the guise of educating you how to optimise an EA on mt4. With default parameters, the video shows it making a good profit %age, which then goes to phenomenal levels as optimisation of each parameter one by one progresses in the video. I found the default parameter to incur fairly heavy loss for the same period, and tried tried to quiz Alex in the forums, wondering what explains such a wide gap in performance for the same period. Surely given that I used a reputed broker like pepperstone, the results should not differ so much. The man is an artist at evading questions like that.

It's all just smart talk and clever marketing. If these guys made money trading, they wouldn't have the time to sell so many different products and services.

John,
Miller, Netherlands,
May 15, 2017,

Skilled marketeers with new manipulative material

In addition to what I wrote before:

Now Alex is sharing so-called live trades. Many are falling for this marketing manipulation.

Just recently several trades for the Double in a Day trading technique were shown.
Alex was promoting it as a live trade as there's been plenty of criticism of him not being able to have had a single successful account in the maaaaaany years he's trying to sell educational material an EA's.

So, what solution did Alex find? Opening many accounts with little money. Than entering trades on many accounts and recording the one that is near TP. Not showing the failing accounts.
At least that's how everything look like currently. Why not show it at entry? Well, my guess is that it will be difficult to pick the right account and share that one upfront. So now he's only sharing it afterwards.

All of this is in line with many failed investment accounts of the past that were provided by expert4x. Neither were they ever able to provide a consistent profitable signal service. What happened to the myfxbook or FXBlue accounts of the investment account?

I suggest Alex DuPloay slows down on the aggressive marketing and starts showing some real evidence (at the time it is happening). Not hours after trades are entered on one of the many accounts that are set up.
That should not be difficult for someone who's teaching forex for 15 years or so.

Apr 3, 2017 - 1 Star I wrote a very detailed review before but it never got posted on FPA.
I'm writing this out of frustration to the way Alex deals with posts on their forum.

All the time that I've been with Expert4x I noticed on their forum that when a user wrote something negative it was deleted within 12 hours. Negative posts I would see would suddenly be gone. I've experienced this myself as well, which got me quite pissed off. I wrote a fact-based reply to an amateur. The amateur got pissed, without being able to argue against my facts and started making it personal. I got back at him with facts. To my surprise a few hours later my reply was taken down, while the post of the angry guy telling me it was only my attempt to discredit him etc etc was left on the forum.

It has come to a point that it is sickening. The lack of integrity is just unbelievable. Alex could have been man enough and argue against my facts, but that would be impossible.

Also, never in its history has Alex nor Expert4x been able to provide a long-term successful trading account. All PAMM investment accounts I watched pass by failed. Which makes me wonder. If he can't run a single succesful PAMM throughout the years, than how succesful can his products be? Or his education?
Not a single succesful account of Alex throughout all those years.

Another issue, their EA's collect data from their clients' accounts. Your private trading account information is sent to Alex for analyses. Every detail about your account is in their hands. Which is why I never went further than a few small live tests. You have zero privacy. They have zero integrity.

They work with one of the greatest coders around from a 3rd party company, but since expert4x does not have proper trading skills, they tell the coder to build things that actually don't work well. This is why expert4x always tells their EA's are just tools that need to be managed all the time.

Some of the tools will be good money makers in the hand of the very skilled trader, I have to say that. But the majority of tools are made to fail. And the sole reason is Alex his lack of understanding of the markets. He is a marketeer, not a trader.

I have 18 of their products at this moment of writing. Many I got for a few bucks through their eBay page, while on discount. I have studied many of their products. There is educational value in playing/testing the EA's and the educational material, but don't expect to make money. Only if you are a seasoned and skilled trader will you be able to improve upon the failing products.

My advice to anyone. DON'T buy any trading product that has no double verified myfxbook on a live account for at least a 9 month period. I know serveral legitimate services that show the myfxbook of their clients. Only consider them. This industry is 99.9% full of marketeers.

I might get expert4x products in the future for educational purposes, to study and improve the failing products and to build my own improved EA's.

gold coast, Australia,
Apr 12, 2017,

The EA is totally poor. They did not work as what they described. It is over-fit and over-optimize. You can not make money on Expert4x Alex du Plooy 's EAs

David Thomas`,
Narrabeen, Australia,
Nov 24, 2015,

Don't do it. Don't do it. Whatever you do, don't do it. Trust me. I have learned the hard way. You're better off learning on your own. This is absolute rubbish. Alex is not a pro trader.
denis,
carlow, Ireland,
Apr 13, 2014,

Hi
I also fell for the slim Forex linked account and lost$500.
Expert 4x sell basic trading ideas with no long-term trading possibilities unless you put in hard work yourself which is the same result you would get if you apply yourself to many good free strategies found in the internet.

Matt,
Utah, USA,
Apr 5, 2014,

Unfortunately, I too like so many others was affected by the slimforex / alex duplooy scam and had my account blown up within a few short months. Although it was the summer of 2013 it still makes me sick. This is my first review, but felt compelled to submit as it's important for people to be warned from those that through sad experience learned the hard way. Carnivorouse Kangaroo- what's the update on the proceedings??

russell,
seattle, USA,
Oct 27, 2013,

Would like to join the class action suit against expert4x. Slimforex blew out my aggressive as well as my regular PAMM totaling $5000.
I mistakenly thought Alex duPlooy could do better and joined his PAMM accountRight now He has 50% in open positions and says he is now going to close down.
Help Carnivorouse Kangaroo!!

Review Moderation Team Note: People who want to get in touch can use the forums thread linked to the review page.

adrian,
seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Oct 18, 2013,

i would advise everyone to do not ever invest any money and avoid expert4x as they have caused thousands of dollars worth of losses to their customers.... whats also bad is that they block your comments if you say anything bad or try to expose the truth... slimforex was set up to lose all your money FAST and he was very good at it i must say because he totally blew my account in less than 2 weeks...

Jon Barry,
Perth, Australia,
Oct 3, 2013,

Expert4x promoted a trading system by Slim Forex, over 100% P.A.Slim Forex also paid expert4X a 20% commission on profits above the high water mark. Tallinex (the broker) also matched the investors deposits $1 for $1.Slim Forex blew all the clients Money .Slim Forex blew all the clients accounts, but if you had say $1000 of your own money in, then Tallinex (the broker)added their $1000 bonus, yet when slim had wiped out yours (the clients) $1000 real money, they withdrew their bonus, as the account went into Margin call. many people lost huge amounts of money due this fictitious, fraudulant scheme run by Expert 4x. Expert 4x are now under investigation by Australian authorities, as they have no license to offer financial services in Australia.

Steve,
Middle Earth, United Kingdom,
Sep 18, 2013,

It took Slim Forex a little under 3 months to blow my account (just a regular account, not the super-risky rubbish that Expert4X also offer). I have a cat with better trading skills.
Just about all the rules of good trade selection and management appeared to be broken.

Pieter Marchant,
Sep 18, 2013,

What a total disaster! Virtually all investors in this investment (dare I say scam) have lost their money. All wiped out with a margin call. Thousands and thousands of dollars down the toilet. I strongly recommend to keep well clear of slimforex, alex du plooy, expert4x and any combination of them ... give your money to charity instead!

sp500sb,
Nephi, USA,
Sep 16, 2013,

If throwing your hard earned money down the toilet extremely quickly is for you, then SlimForex is the place for you. He COMPLETELY blew out my LIVE $5000+ account in less than 2 weeks. Risk control is almost non-existent. The only good thing here is that if you can lose money that fast, then you can make it that fast too, just not with SlimForex.

Merlyn Barth,
Missouri, USA,
Sep 13, 2013,

SlimForex has been a disaster! In one month lost 90% of $1500 in his PAMM account. Alex of Expert4x was instrumental in putting me on to SlimForex, now he has thrown Slim under the bus and started his own PAMM account, just don' trust Alex, or his crew anymore!

cj,
UK, United Kingdom,
Sep 5, 2013,

Cant believe I fell for slim forex recomendation from Alex at Expert4x. In drawdown of over - 1100 pips and still no sign of closing trades almost 400 pips down along with non farm pay roll tomorrow. My kid could trade better than this guy. Never again!! Lost almost all my money

Carnivorouskangaroo,
Perth, Australia,
Aug 21, 2013,

Expert4x won't let you post the truth on there forum. They have blocked all mine, so, I'll post them here, so they have to be accountable.

Comment is awaiting moderation
By Jacko August 21, 2013 - 9:26 pm

Slim Forex is a scam. The bonus is a scam & a lie! If there was NO bonus, when Slim went into Margin call, I only would have lost 50% of my account, not 100%, as Slim took the bonus back, kept it and stole the real money, MY money.

Expert 4x, your being investigated by the appropriate authorities.

2013-08-20 1Star Expert 4x & their Slim forex bonus scam! What a blatant LIE! Give $1000 to their managed slim forex pamm account, Slim Forex give a "$1000" Bonus, Slim Forex goes into margin call, account halved, so you think you still have $1000 in your account, but guess what? They take back the $1000 loss from YOUR REAL Money! So you wind up with ZERO!Many people lost vasts amounts of money with Expert4X/Slim Forex. Currently, they are still in huge drawdown with those stupid & gullable enough to be still with them. BTW, Slim Forex account is a DEMO acct, not real. Get Real, McCarthur, Duploy, we are all so sick of the Lies & False promises!

2013-07-24 1 Star Expert4X boast their enormous gains with Slim Forex. They don't boast the huge, no stop loss drawdowns.Most gamblers boast about their winnings, QT about their losses. Expert4X is one of these. Never again

Jerome Reynolds,
Twin Cities, USA,
Aug 1, 2013,

I have been a customer of Alex and Mary for several years and have purchased several of there products and services. They are strong communicators with excellent customer service. They explain 98% of how everything they sell works, it's strengths, and it's weaknesses. I love the fact that they offer so many free services and products. They really try to provide education.

All that said, I have not found a system that works for me until they introduced SlimForex. I have been running it on two accounts since June and it was profitable in June and July. July was a difficult month with considerable draw down but if you follow their trading plan, you will be okay.

Roland,
Nov 9, 2010,

I would recommend this to part time traders who want to learn Forex and not lost their bank account. They give three session of live analysis a day and I found it to be useful in looking long term position trades. They are genuine people with lots of experience and do not make ouragous claims.

Steve,
US,
Oct 29, 2010,

These guys are getting tore up in the market. For the last 10 weeks they have done nothing but loose money and still charge their customers for the lousy alert service, Sure they have good customer service but the markets have changed and they have not been able to adapt, JOIN IF YOU Want to Loose money. They have not been doing well for a long time.

SNSD,
SG,
Dec 25, 2009,

THIS IS IT.
Ive been dabbling in forex for about a year now with nothing to show. Ive used many EAs and manual trading systems. After seeing the impressive performance of the trading system called With All The Odds (90%-100% success rate), I decided to give myself some chance. Alas it didnt workout for me (I traded on a very small account for testing. Consecutive losing trades. Success rate was far from it, with a TP of 5 pips and SL of 14 it can be really bad if you dont have really good success rates). Trades were few and far in between despite the potential of 10-20 trades a day. From what I see people are getting it but not me. I reckon that even if I had the Holy Grail it would just die on me because either it "doesnt suit me" or Im really that bad (maybe God Himself has decided so).
Ive already lost >USD 3,000 in this forex game and I think its high time to quit (high chance of losing whole account I know Im one of the lucky ones to realise now compared to those who lost much more).
As we all know 95% of people lose in the game. So please dont be like me and think you wont be part of it even of you follow the rules (Food for thought: Most people are not stupid, they are not gamblers and they also think they would succeed they followed the rules). The statistic is not just there for fun.
To be part of the 5%, you truly need Gods blessing (Ever wondered why some trade like crack crazy and they made lots of money and people who are conservative and follow rules still cannot make it? Thats statistics at work, its fair to everybody and the 5% cannot be in there forever (lose Gods favour?) because Forex is a zero sum game). For those who say they have decades of experience AND making money, good for you! You are in the 5% are very blessed (at the moment). Beware as you never know when you will "revert to the mean". And never assume you deserve to be in the 5%.

Unhappy,
Charlotte, NC,
Jan 26, 2009,

I subscribed to this service last month. It's a grid system where you open up a number of positions in a hedging scheme. There's better signaling services out there. I was one of the fortunate ones who got a refund. For that I give them 2 stars. Don't waste your money with this confusing system.

Mary McArthur,
Jan 11, 2009,

COMMENT FROM EXPERT4X: We pride ourselves with good customer service. I have just read as few of the negative reviews posted. It sounds like these traders are confusing Expert4x with GainfX. We are not related to Gainfx in any way. Some of the comments make sense as GainFX charges a $80 one time fee. We charge a monthly and quarterly subscription. We issue Hedged alerts every trading day and New York alerts 4 days a week. This is not consistent with the comments below at all.

jason,
Hong Kong,
Dec 18, 2008,

I don't know why so many people here posted good reviews on their service. I paid $80 one time fee for their email signals on Dec 1st, but so far I only received three signals from them, all of which were losing trades. Then for almost 2 weeks now, no signals at all ! Forexpeacearmy should request proof from posters like me so as to make sure every review is legit.

Review Moderation Team Note: We go to great lengths to screen out fake reviews. If we required each person to produce proof that they were subscribed, a company that wanted to post fake reviews could quickly provide fake evidence. The only way to really prove a signals service would be if we had a team subscribed to all signals services doing live trades on all the signals. That's not within our current budget.

Sanyhuis,
The Netherlands,
Oct 14, 2008,

They are top notch all the way. Couldn't ask for anything any better. The free signal service is super. Can't say enough good about them. And their service is the same.
Congratulations on a job well done!
Thank you.

Bob Chang,
San Diego, California USA,
Oct 2, 2008,

This company offers quality paid services, but their free signal service, which is at the same time every day and 100% set-and-forget, is definitely top notch, gaining over a 1000 pips in its first month (9/2008), and is complete with charts and commentary.

Sandy Stuart,
Sandton, South Africa,
May 23, 2008,

I have been trading the Forex market for a few months now and got very
involved and confused by technical analysis.

When I ran into this system that uses no indicators or charts I was dump
founded. After doing the course twice it all started making sense and I
joined a trading group and I am very happy with the results.

It's so nice to not worry about the direction of a trade (trades are
Mostly hedged). I have never known that trading can be so relaxing. The fast
Email and Skype support has been amazing. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY.

R.A.,
Texas,
May 20, 2008,

What strange trading system. Takes a long while to get used to it. I can see why they offer a 14 day trial. I started subscribing at the end of March and joined the GBP Group. I am over 1400 pips up at the moment. This is the slowest system I have ever traded which is another thing I battled with. Don

Mary McArthur,
Apr 16, 2008,

Hi Felix
I am part of the management of Expert4x who markets the No stop, hedged, forex trading Grid system. I recently noticed our company listed on your site and decided to open the review process.
Firstly let me say that Grid trading is not the Forex Holy Grail and will most probably suite only 5% of the online forex trading market as it is more of an investment methodology based on achieving low dollar cost averaging of currencies values over a lengthy period of time