Expert4X.com Review

Expert4x GROUP

Updated: May 24, 2021 · Expert4X.com  · Is this your company?
Expert4X.com

Other websites of this company include Expert-4X.com, ForexTraderSupportServices.com, ForexTrading-Alerts.com, MoneyMakingForexTools.com, AutomatedMT4Indicators.com, GridTrendMultiplier.com, MakeMoneyExpertAdvisor.com, MT4ForexWeekendEA.com, MT4PowerPunchEA.com, TheForexExpertAdvisor.com, AlwaysWithTheTrendEA.com, Hedged4X.com, DoubleInADayForex.com.

Established: 2003
Contact: support@eafactory.com

Join live discussion of Expert4X.com on our forum

Mary McArthur,
Australia,
Apr 16, 2008,

Hi Felix
I am part of the management of Expert4x who markets the No stop, hedged, forex trading Grid system. I recently noticed our company listed on your site and decided to open the review process.
Firstly let me say that Grid trading is not the Forex Holy Grail and will most probably suite only 5% of the online forex trading market as it is more of an investment methodology based on achieving low dollar cost averaging of currencies values over a lengthy period of time

R.A.,
Texas,
May 20, 2008,

What strange trading system. Takes a long while to get used to it. I can see why they offer a 14 day trial. I started subscribing at the end of March and joined the GBP Group. I am over 1400 pips up at the moment. This is the slowest system I have ever traded which is another thing I battled with. Don

Sandy Stuart,
Sandton, South Africa,
May 23, 2008,

I have been trading the Forex market for a few months now and got very
involved and confused by technical analysis.

When I ran into this system that uses no indicators or charts I was dump
founded. After doing the course twice it all started making sense and I
joined a trading group and I am very happy with the results.

It's so nice to not worry about the direction of a trade (trades are
Mostly hedged). I have never known that trading can be so relaxing. The fast
Email and Skype support has been amazing. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY.

Bob Chang,
San Diego, California USA,
Oct 2, 2008,

This company offers quality paid services, but their free signal service, which is at the same time every day and 100% set-and-forget, is definitely top notch, gaining over a 1000 pips in its first month (9/2008), and is complete with charts and commentary.

Sanyhuis,
The Netherlands,
Oct 14, 2008,

They are top notch all the way. Couldn't ask for anything any better. The free signal service is super. Can't say enough good about them. And their service is the same.
Congratulations on a job well done!
Thank you.

jason,
Hong Kong,
Dec 18, 2008,

I don't know why so many people here posted good reviews on their service. I paid $80 one time fee for their email signals on Dec 1st, but so far I only received three signals from them, all of which were losing trades. Then for almost 2 weeks now, no signals at all ! Forexpeacearmy should request proof from posters like me so as to make sure every review is legit.

Review Moderation Team Note: We go to great lengths to screen out fake reviews. If we required each person to produce proof that they were subscribed, a company that wanted to post fake reviews could quickly provide fake evidence. The only way to really prove a signals service would be if we had a team subscribed to all signals services doing live trades on all the signals. That's not within our current budget.

Mary McArthur,
Australia,
Jan 11, 2009,

COMMENT FROM EXPERT4X: We pride ourselves with good customer service. I have just read as few of the negative reviews posted. It sounds like these traders are confusing Expert4x with GainfX. We are not related to Gainfx in any way. Some of the comments make sense as GainFX charges a $80 one time fee. We charge a monthly and quarterly subscription. We issue Hedged alerts every trading day and New York alerts 4 days a week. This is not consistent with the comments below at all.

Unhappy,
Charlotte, NC,
Jan 26, 2009,

I subscribed to this service last month. It's a grid system where you open up a number of positions in a hedging scheme. There's better signaling services out there. I was one of the fortunate ones who got a refund. For that I give them 2 stars. Don't waste your money with this confusing system.

SNSD,
SG,
Dec 25, 2009,

THIS IS IT.
Ive been dabbling in forex for about a year now with nothing to show. Ive used many EAs and manual trading systems. After seeing the impressive performance of the trading system called With All The Odds (90%-100% success rate), I decided to give myself some chance. Alas it didnt workout for me (I traded on a very small account for testing. Consecutive losing trades. Success rate was far from it, with a TP of 5 pips and SL of 14 it can be really bad if you dont have really good success rates). Trades were few and far in between despite the potential of 10-20 trades a day. From what I see people are getting it but not me. I reckon that even if I had the Holy Grail it would just die on me because either it "doesnt suit me" or Im really that bad (maybe God Himself has decided so).
Ive already lost >USD 3,000 in this forex game and I think its high time to quit (high chance of losing whole account I know Im one of the lucky ones to realise now compared to those who lost much more).
As we all know 95% of people lose in the game. So please dont be like me and think you wont be part of it even of you follow the rules (Food for thought: Most people are not stupid, they are not gamblers and they also think they would succeed they followed the rules). The statistic is not just there for fun.
To be part of the 5%, you truly need Gods blessing (Ever wondered why some trade like crack crazy and they made lots of money and people who are conservative and follow rules still cannot make it? Thats statistics at work, its fair to everybody and the 5% cannot be in there forever (lose Gods favour?) because Forex is a zero sum game). For those who say they have decades of experience AND making money, good for you! You are in the 5% are very blessed (at the moment). Beware as you never know when you will "revert to the mean". And never assume you deserve to be in the 5%.

Steve,
US,
Oct 29, 2010,

These guys are getting tore up in the market. For the last 10 weeks they have done nothing but loose money and still charge their customers for the lousy alert service, Sure they have good customer service but the markets have changed and they have not been able to adapt, JOIN IF YOU Want to Loose money. They have not been doing well for a long time.