InformedTrades.com Review

Updated: Nov 1, 2018
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.
InformedTrades.com

Join live discussion of InformedTrades.com on our forum

Shane Ragone,
Hanover, MN,
Dec 4, 2009,

This site is an excellent resource for learning not only about the FX works, but also some very good educational videos about how the banking system and economy works as well. The best part about all this is that it's free. An earlier reviewer gave this site one star because they promoted FXCM, but I say so what?!? Even the BabyPips site promotes various brokers as well. Not to take anything away from the BabyPips (I think that it is an excellent learning resource as well), but I happen to like this site better because of all the video instruction (which is my preferred learning style anyway).
Dave,
Toronto,
Sep 28, 2009,

This site is very good for forex training. I give them a one star strictly for the fact that I feel that this site is a front for recruiting new clients for the FXCM broker. If you join their blog beware. They will promote this broker at all costs. FXCM has been fined over $500,000 in the past for inappropriate behaviour for stealing clients money. They offer high spreads and from what I can gather are nothing more than a bucket shop. So please watch yourself as this site looks to be nothing more than a recruitment site for FXCM.
Millionaire,
KSA,
Nov 2, 2008,

Informedtrades is my best forum and website for learning Forex, Stocks, Futures etc...
David is doing a very gob an exhusted and satisfy the informedtrades comunity by responding to all questions as soon as possible.
Highly recommended
Jeremy Rose,
Houston, TX,
Jun 5, 2008,

Highly recommended! It's the best trading site I've encountered on the web. The site pulls in the best headlines and videos from around the web related to trading and organizes it in a way that makes it easy to learn. There is a blogger on the site, David, who highlights the best news stories and is very active in moderating the community. It's one of the few trading sites I visit on a daily basis.
Wil Jarman,
North Carolina,
Jan 7, 2008,

I came across this site the other day and I have really learned a lot from all the videos on the site. The site seems to pull in a bunch of educational videos from youtube and then the sites owner puts out his own videos all of which are good.