FXPro Review

Updated: Sep 20, 2021 · FxPro.com  · Is this your company?

FxPro is a regulated by FCA (UK), CySEC, FSCA, and  SCB cfd broker founded in 2006 . FxPro offers over 70 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, stocks, indexes, gold, silver and other commodities.

FxPro Trading platforms include Metatrader 4 and 5, cTrader. This broker supports all trading styles including EAs, scalping, and spike trading.  FxPro offers its traders access to Trading Central technical analysis, VPS service, Economic and Earnings Calendar, Daily Market review by in-house team.

Please read FxPro Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

FXPro

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com, fxpro.es.

Established: 2006
Address: 13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@fxpro.com, +44 (0) 203 151 5550
Regulators: SCB #SIA-F184, CySEC #078/07, FSCA #45052, FCA #509956
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (195+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

Ilario Paroda,
Galati, Romania,
Oct 27, 2020,

Excellent broker for those who like the cool trading solution

You know, I like to try something new all the time. When a new computer game comes out, or a gadget appears, I buy it immediately. It doesn't matter how much it costs because I want to be always on the wave of progress.
My favorite thing about FxPro is that you can try different platforms here. You don't have to worry about funding. You just keep the money in your FxWallet and distribute it among your accounts. Cool company! I'm glad to trade here.

Achyut Neupane,
Bengaluru, India,
Sep 20, 2020,

Years spent together

I began as a total nube with FxPro several years ago. If you asked me back then which account type I’d recommend, I’d have asked you back “Is there a difference?” LOL
Over these years I’ve covered a long path to success and I guess it would be fair to say that about 95% of this success belongs to me personally.
I currently make my living with trading and it took A LOT of efforts to reach this goal. Nevertheless, I understand that at least 5% of my success belongs to FxPro. They offered tight spreads, ensured reliable executions, lead me through all the difficulties and misunderstandings that newbies often face with all the patience and understanding. Thank you, you guys do a great job here!

TAN CHOO,
MALAYSIA, Malaysia,
May 30, 2020,

Scam, Refused to return balance funds, despite many follow ups.

Money banked in (USD50000) was not able to withdraw back when requested. Very poor customer services, responsibilities were pushed from one staff to another. Almost 5 years, still could not provide evidences to show where the money has gone to. Clear evidence to show that staffs in FxPro had cheated the money, but no people in the company, not even the highest executives would want to solve the customers' problem. HIGH RISK TO INVEST IN THIS COMPANY
Kuwait, Kuwait,
May 27, 2020,

really its a pro

even i loss money but i will not blame the brokers as the other traders . fxpro is reliable and trustful . deposit and withdrawal are fast . and its unique fxpro is 1 of few brokers that allow u to trade so many choices CFD's .

haarlem, Netherlands,
May 3, 2020,

Impossible paperwork required

They asked me for imposible to get documents to open an account.

"...we ask that you provide a breakdown of your employment status and details for the last 5 years, along with an employment confirmation letter from your current employer ..."

I lived and worked in the netherlands for the last year and previously in argentina, and in the middle of a pandemic they want me to collect papers from the last 5 years in 2 different countries?
Lisboa, Portugal,
Mar 31, 2020,

Uma boa corretora.

I have been using FXPRO since January 2020, I have nothing to complain about, withdrawals fall into the account with an average of two days, since it took 10 days to fall into the account, support said it was a problem at my bank, until the date there have no problem then 4 stars.

Estou usando a FXPRO desde Janeiro de 2020, eu não tenho nada a reclamar, os saques caem na conta com dois dias em média uma vez demorou 10 dias para cair na conta, o suporte disse que era problema no meu banco, até a presente data eu não tenho nenhum problema, por isso 4 estrelas.
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Feb 20, 2020,

Stole 99.9% of my trading account and then closed it

Stay light years away from FxPro!!! They stole around 99.9% of the balance on my trading account in January 2019. I had basically entire life savings there and they stole everything from me. When I requested refund, they closed my account. I had worst nightmares during entire 2019 year because of them, couldn't have paid and still cannot anything. Everything I had was stolen by FxPro and put in their own wallet(s) of someone, most likely, from their accounting department.

In no time, my entire balance disappeared but they had probably stole money and closed my account when I had around 0.1% in positive balance so they returned this but declined to refund 99.9%. When I asked why they closed my account if I haven't requested the closure and why they stole my money, they told me the trend directions changed like it was my failure.

The following person is the main thief in this scam broker, I tracked him down for everyone to see:

It's sad how FxPro choose their victim as me where my entire financial career depends on this since I have no other income. All was dependent on that trading account and they stole everything. I will never be able to recover on my own for the damage they did to me.
BSAS, Argentina,
Feb 5, 2020,

So many frustrations with this terrible broker...

Horrible s*** broker... Every time I wanted put a BUY Limit order I had problems...
The order does NOT execute at the price you want.
Also, when it is 0:00 time, the rollover spread goes crazily high... I have lost trades where my STOP LOSS was 40 pips away... I had to start deleting my SL at 0:00 every time (which is very risky).. but I was very frustrated with losing a trade for no reason..

When you contact customer support, they always give you so many excuses and different reasons...

For depositing money it is very fast... for withdrawing money they ask you a lot of questions and constantly asking for your documentation.. even if I uploaded it many times already...

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BROKER AT ALL
Krd, Russian Federation,
Jan 17, 2020,

Scammers

what is very remarkable : they only removed profits from very profitable orders, and they did not affect the order that was with a small profit and opened in the same period of time. FxPro are real scammers who can steal any of your money that they like they can disdain only small change. They stolen my 5600$.

Dec 11, 2019 - 1 Star Broker delete my profits ...they not like profitable traders.I hope the broker just made a mistake and will return my money to me .

TanT,
malaysia, Malaysia,
Jan 2, 2020,

Fraud,unethical,market maker,misleading,b booking broker

According to my personal experience trading with this lousy broker the spread was terribly high all the time even though they claim as pure ecn.During news trading the slippage was totally unexceptable it was widen up to 80pips.When I stopped trading and went hiatus for 5month they withdrawn 30usd from my account as a fee for account inactivation.That was ridiculous,unauthorized access without my acknowledgement.Please stay away from this scumbag broker unless you want you money to be parted away.