FXPro Review

Updated: Dec 3, 2021 · FxPro.com  · Is this your company?

FxPro is a regulated by FCA (UK), CySEC, FSCA, and  SCB cfd broker founded in 2006 . FxPro offers over 70 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, stocks, indexes, gold, silver and other commodities.

FxPro Trading platforms include Metatrader 4 and 5, cTrader. This broker supports all trading styles including EAs, scalping, and spike trading.  FxPro offers its traders access to Trading Central technical analysis, VPS service, Economic and Earnings Calendar, Daily Market review by in-house team.

Please read FxPro Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

FXPro

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com, fxpro.es.

Established: 2006
Address: 13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@fxpro.com, +44 (0) 203 151 5550
Regulators: SCB #SIA-F184, CySEC #078/07, FSCA #45052, FCA #509956
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (195+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

cork, Ireland,
Mar 8, 2019,

increasing spread to catch low stops , today was last time they did it , time to change broker

BlueMental,
South Africa,
Mar 11, 2008,

I have no account with FX-Pro, neither demo nor live, but reading through their website under the General Risk page, I found the following text:-

EuroOrient Securities and Financial Services Ltd does not and cannot guarantee the initial capital of the Clients' portfolio or its value at any time or any money invested in any financial instrument.

EuroOrient Securities is the holding company of FX-Pro.

This statement states blatantly that neither the initial capital invested, nor any money invested at all can be guaranteed. Meaning that any money you place with this institution can for any reason no longer exist and it is under no guarantee whatsoever.

A total lack of a guarantee is in fact a guarantee that the client has no legal claim should the invested money or the capital investment or both the initial capital investment AND the invested money.

As safe as leaving $500 dollars on a park bench and returning to retrieve it 1 week later.
SORRY, no claim, we gave no guarantee.

Think about it.

Rudi Botha,
South Africa,
Jun 12, 2010,

Having problems with FXPro when it comes to Newstrading. They requote you for the first 10-20 secs after a news release. I'm considering withdrawing my funds and go somewhere else.

Steve Beaumont,
Glouc, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2014,

Firstly I have not traded with FX Pro but was checking them out for a friend who I mentor and he was interested. He needed a small opening deposit <$1000 and the ability to scale out on trades as I have taught him. The reason for this review is primarily to make newbies/novices aware;
1) The website states they have an ECN and NDD.
2) The warnings are for CFD's

Basically the price quoted is from an 'ECN' so your execution is at the price quoted (possible slippage excepted) and then it becomes just another scam. You are not executing an NDD trade via an ECN but buying a CFD from FXPro. I challenged them via Live Chat (screenshots available) that if they issued a CFD and it was profitable at close then they lost. The response was that all client trades are hedged, so if we work on a reasonable assumption that most clients lose then they (FXPro) lose. I was told they make their money from spread and commission, the numbers on that concept just do not add up!
Apparently if you try to scale out of a trade you will open an opposite direction CFD and not reduce the original position. You can put the limit orders in etc and it will appear as a typical bracket order until it executes.
In my opinion this is at best misleading marketing, but probably just another scammer but with a big budget!

David,
UK,
Feb 23, 2009,

I don't know if this is common knowledge, but according to my records, this company is most definitely closely related to North Finance by the looks of it. The reason this is stated is that North Finance staff are now advertising FXPro as their company in my online contacts database. They could have switched companies, but I suggest a relationship exists at the least.

Khalid,
Kuwait,
Apr 28, 2009,

FXPro.com = no money back
I was trade with this company 6 month ago, when I opened the account they requested some documents and I sent it directly, after that they opened my account, for 6 months I was refunding my account and because I do not have anything about trading I always lost the money, but then I start understand the way of trading, I got the profit, then I requested withdraw some of my profit, it that time the company informed me that my documents is not complete and they request some documents which will never found, they want my bank to sign on fxpro.com paper !!!
The bank refused and the fxpro refused to return my money, then I lost all the money.
THEY ARE SCAMMED

jgerstel,
, Netherlands,
Jul 11, 2012,

This mail has been sent to me, which is good news:-):

Dear Trader,

We are pleased to inform you that following our recent announcement of the transition of FxPro to a full agency model on all our platforms, including MT4, any restrictions that may have affected your Expert Advisors during the Asian Session will no longer be applicable as of market opening on Monday 16th of July.

With our global pool of liquidity providers, our No Dealing Desk Intervention and our new seamless execution model we are fully confident of providing a superior trading experience to all users of Expert Advisors, Scalpers and High Frequency Traders.

Kind Regards,
Vanessa Spyrou,
Head of Global Sales and Support.

George,
Capr Town, South Africa,
May 17, 2015,

One problem I have is the FXPro MT4 program often goes off-line for a few minutes at a time (demo). This would be very annoying if in real trades. I have a few other demo brokers on trial and no problem with them.

Kabul, Afghanistan,
Feb 2, 2019,

I have been trading with FxPro for about 6 months until now I really found it amazing especially its customer service is unique.

FxPro,
, Cyprus,
Dec 11, 2012,

Dear members,

The cTrader platform has been designed to give traders the most up to date trading environment possible. Its various features have been built around the suggestions of our clients, and this development is continuous, should you have any such suggestions please feel free to let us know. The prices we offer, along with the Level II market depth is taken directly from our liquidity provides, delivered via our Prime Broker Morgan Stanley, We are confident that these prices are competitive offering to the trader a great trading environment. Finally, please note that our Cyprus entity, namely FxPro Financial Services Limited, is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence no. 078/07); further information is available here: http://www.cysec.gov.cy/licence_members_1_en.aspx

FxPro