FxPro.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 12, 2018

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com.

FxPro is a forex broker. FxPro offers the MetaTrader 4, cTrader forex trading top platforms. FxPro.com offers over 70 currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

FxPro.com

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

babastevo,
Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria,
Sep 11, 2018,

Moyesan Stephen trade as retails trader

I started my trading career with Fxpro when they are still north finance before they mergered to form Fxpro.com , I am 13 years with this broker and they are probably the best broker I have ever seen , I have opened account with difference brokers such as primeforex I was scammed $15000.00, I regretted my decision to move away from Fxpro during my early days of trading , about trading execution is a great experience with fxpro and their withdrawal methods is, perhaps, the best in the world, I used their infinite MarterCard in 2015 and it was a wonderful experience , i was able to shop with the card in any convenience shop and I withdrew my cash on any ATM around the world , withdrawal to the card take less than 2 minute . please, if you are a beginner in this markets watch and don't fall for these bad comments and beside there is No broker in the world that can offer 24-104 spread on crude oil or WIT this will probably ruin the account and the image of the broker will be tarnished, don't fall into the crash we experience when will start trading we rely on fake mentor and fraudulent people who link us to bad brokers, it has not been easy trading since 13 years till now , If you have any issue with them check your trading system and your risk appetite, no trader can survive with high leverage and much risk in this business. I strongly recommend Fxpro any time and any day!
Balalang,
Malaysia,
Sep 8, 2018,

Great broker. Friendly customer service and faster responded. Withdrawal and deposite has a more way you can choose.
Mark17,
Kiev, Ukraine,
Aug 6, 2018,

left this company and not looking back, what a nightmare - worst spreads on WTI in the world, server slowdowns on news/ market opens could be up to 10s+ latency/ these are the real crooks be careful if you trade with them - not recommended for anyone that wants a true ECN broker and honest performance from the broker while trusting them with your money stay away my best advice/ Positive reviews are left by employees or their friends. Peace - don"t give them your business - very dishonest outfit.

Jun 16, 2018 - No Rating I have traded with this broker for about 10 month, have a few real accounts in Ctrader and Mt4. Opening an account is very smooth and depositing money into account via debit card was very easy and fast. Customer support responsive but well trained to stay away from real issues. withdrawal up to the amount that was deposited, probably will not be a problem/ Making a profit and try to withdraw have not tried that/ could be another story. I initially fell for this broker as they were running many commercials on CNBC, many rewards, best execution, customer support, etc. In short this broker is not ecn broker, but a pure market maker that makes money from traders that are clients, huge conflict of interest!!! I somehow missed reading this in a contract, and i lost over $20K with this dishonest broker, there is a site with all the frauds and scams that they pull on their clients/ I will post a link later it's mostly in Russian - same ownership, England, Cypress, Russia/ I have tried numerous strategies and instruments to trade, 90% of the trades went into negative and with a loss. some were due to wrong direction bets, those i am willing to take. but some simply because of ridiculous spread widening, wti spot can have a spread 26 up to 104, that's huge spread widening beyond any comprehension, no broker in the world has spread more then 3-11 on wti. The lame excuse that they always give is either the news release, no liquidity or it comes from liquidity providers not us - In reality here is what is going on -

4.3 FxPro acts as principal to client transactions on a matched-principal basis, hedging such transactions with other companies of FxPro Group. FxPro Group companies act as market maker when executing Client trades and FxPro Group may profit from any Client losses. For more types of potential conflicts of interest, please refer to our ‘Conflicts of Interest Policy’.

On 2 occasions I have asked for a refund for incurred losses, due to spread widening to stratospheric levels. spread shut up at 2:AM to 104 on wti for no reason - no news of any sorts, even with news this spread is criminal and triggered minimum equity requirement trades with losses. I called the support they have checked and refunded me the losses, but i wanted really to stay in a trade/ not the best solution, but i agreed to it/ no apologies whatsoever. Just said, there was a spike. On the second occasion? supposedly during epa news release spread got up to 40+ on WTI, so if you trade with the margin and leverage, spread alone 0f 40 will clean your account in a second even if the price movement against your position could not trigger the minimum equity maintenance trade/ Loss was substantial around $550/ I was in front of my computer and on ctrader system I could see my positions closing 40 pips above the bid price. huge gap in the real-time chart. Worth noting that all day spread was 3-4, rarely 5-6,7
I contacted customer support, the answer was we will forward to execution dept/ I asked for a full refund of the losses on the trades due to stratospheric spread. The answer came back negative and the proof was some back office generated a print that showed 40 pips spread bid and ask - mind you on WTI !!??? At this point, I asked for compliance manager contacts and a phone call back from Customer support manager. Customer support manager did call back the next day and said that everything was correct. I started to send the info from FXPro Scam site to every customer support agent that i could. In response, my account was put to read-only mode, and they said that the issue once again being looked at by proper dept. A few hours later I received the email stating that they decide to refind the losses as a one-time goodwill gesture and I was also notified that all my accounts they decided to close immediately, as a business decision/. They send the remaining balance back to my card, and closed all my accounts/ no explanation - nothing. I probably generated for them 30 trades per day for over 10 months. The profits from spreads are not their main business, instead, they work against your positions, that is their main business. I would not recommend this broker if you want to be profitable. Customer support and all those fancy ads with awards hyde the real picture - read the contract. They will block you at will for any reason, the contract said 7 days notice/ i believe they have violated the contract, by saying it was a business decision/ If you want to lose your money, trade with FXpro -

Roman Z,
Reykjavik, Iceland,
Jun 27, 2018,

Mumbo jumbo charts...

Right now (28.06 at 01:32) crude oil (wti) at FXPro charts is traded at 71.64 while with other brokers (Hotforex, Tradingview charts, IC Markets its at 72.35! My stop loss was at 71.58...Only FXPro charts reached that level...I checked other brokers and Tradingview, there WTI never went that low! 50 pips difference! Not 1-5 pips but 50 points!
mahmoued saad,
Egypt,
Apr 22, 2018,

It's a very bad company please don't west your money in this scam company. ..............
Steven James,
UK, United Kingdom,
Mar 19, 2018,

FX PRo not refunding moniesand refusing ARN details

I have been testing FXPRO platforms and their methods of funding and checking the speed and efficiency they refund cards and bank transfers from and to accounts. After three weeks of waiting and withdrawing £500 to a debit card there seems to be no trace of the money ! I have worked in financial forensics and so know the procedures inside out and so asked for the ARN of the transaction (Acquirer reference number,(ARN), is a unique number that tags a credit card transaction when it goes from the merchants bank (the acquiring bank) through the card scheme to the cardholder's bank (the issuer). This number can be used by issuing banks to trace a transaction with an acquirer. When calling the UK customer service number it gets transferred to CYPRUS. They have a reluctance to answer lost money enquiries and make some 'promise' about it's on its way etc etc. Accounts Dept are next to useless and I am still waiting a response to a week old email query. As the initial funding , in this case, was made via Debit Card I will be making a Clawback, based on a breach of contract by FXpro, although I would not pursue through a court at this time. for UK clients here's the info https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/how-do-i-use-chargeback

If FXPRO cannot or will not provide details when requested in cases of money then it is a clear breach of contract, as the clients understanding is that the money would be sent to their account having fulfilled all the necessary requirements by the FX PRo withdrawal rules !
ayman-fathy2018,
Egypt,
Mar 7, 2018,

hello, actually FXPRO is not a good broker, they stay good if your balance is less than your deposits, when going up with your balance they start to play against you by elevating the spread markedly ( in times of NO news),,, i have a photo on my mobile phone for a spread 45 points in USDCHF , that is only to attack your stop loss as soon as possible.
Actually they do more espicially if you are an arabian person.
The reviewer,
UK, United Kingdom,
Feb 15, 2018,

ctrader fxpro feed back

Thier Daily candles all show the wrong dates i.e. if it was the 16th yesterday their candle for yesterday would be the 15th????

Also one of my trades was closed before news without even a SL been hit?? it just magically disappeared Lol and it would have been a great trade as well. I am trading with ctrader by the way.
mika1fx,
Kiev, Ukraine,
Feb 12, 2018,

Sure trusted broker. Recommended.

More than 1 year trading, have no problem, fast withdrawing profit to bank account (usually next day), to neteller/skrill accounts (fast upto 20 minutes!)
Also several of my friends from Russia, Ukraina, Baltic republics, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Israel - trading with profit and make enough money, withdrawing more than deposited.

Its all about FxPro.com licenced and regulated by CySec.

(I am more than 10 years on forex and I know to recognize scam)
Andy,
South Africa,
Feb 6, 2018,

I had thought that this Broker was reliable, but find success, and you will see other wise after a short time.a

From what I experience, if they see that you are successful they will invalidate your account. I do not trust this outfit at all

Andy