FxPro.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 11, 2019

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com.

FxPro is a forex broker. FxPro offers the MetaTrader 4, cTrader forex trading top platforms. FxPro.com offers over 70 currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

FxPro.com

Information

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2006
Address:13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom
Contact:support@fxpro.com, +44 (0) 203 151 5550
Regulators and registration numbers: SCB #SIA-F184, CySEC #078/07, FSCA #45025, DFSA #F003333, FCA #509956
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, cTrader
ECN: No
Currencies:(70+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(195+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

tom77,
cork, Ireland,
Mar 8, 2019,

increasing spread to catch low stops , today was last time they did it , time to change broker
kartesio,
london, United Kingdom,
Feb 22, 2019,

Manipulated prices on Coffee future...no evidence that the price was not manipulated.

Company can't provide evidences that there was no price manipulation on coffee-h9 that I was trading with. Asked them several times, but they were saying that this was the international price, but without giving any evidence or external link, so that I could see that this was the actual closing price. I'm thinking the price was manipulated, so that they can close my opened trade at a big minus, as they did.
Snoori,
Kabul, Afghanistan,
Feb 2, 2019,

I have been trading with FxPro for about 6 months until now I really found it amazing especially its customer service is unique.
Bayan,
KL, Malaysia,
Jan 3, 2019,

I am trading EurAud during recent Jan 2019 market crash. I find it odd when the daily high is more than 300 pips as compared to other brokers daily high. I am comparing with more than 5 brokers and the trend is consistent. FxPro high is more than 300 pips. Why this thing happened? The difference is so huge.
Serkan İĞNELİ,
Ankara, Turkey,
Dec 25, 2018,

Fair Broker. Gets the job done

They have good customer support. if you have a problem that can be handled, they solve it within short time. Money withdrawals flawless. The only problem is more than average spreads. Espicially AUD and NZD parities have about 60 tics spread in a normal time and of course it gets worse in news times and end/closing of the daily candles... Other than this, no problem.
Moneyman31,
United Arab Emirates,
Dec 2, 2018,

The best Broker

The best Broker of all the broker I used. Low spread. Customer service 24hrs. Fast withdrawal. So far the best broker for me.
SnakesSA,
South Africa,
Nov 27, 2018,

Good day.

I have been using FXPro for a couple of months now. Only traded short term so never had trades open overnight.

I recently started trading the 4H and Daily charts. Last night one of my trades was stopped out at 20 pips higher that the current price.
When I querried this I got a reply that they widened the spread and that is why my trade was stopped out. They also stated it is not unusual for them to do this.

The closing price was also 4 pips highr than my set Stop Loss, so if they widened the spread to 100 pips I would have lost 5x my risk I was willing to take.

Trading with a broker that does these things make Money Management impossible.

If you are serious about Risk management STAY AWAY from FXPro.
babastevo,
Lagos Nigeria, Nigeria,
Sep 11, 2018,

Moyesan Stephen trade as retails trader

I started my trading career with Fxpro when they are still north finance before they mergered to form Fxpro.com , I am 13 years with this broker and they are probably the best broker I have ever seen , I have opened account with difference brokers such as primeforex I was scammed $15000.00, I regretted my decision to move away from Fxpro during my early days of trading , about trading execution is a great experience with fxpro and their withdrawal methods is, perhaps, the best in the world, I used their infinite MarterCard in 2015 and it was a wonderful experience , i was able to shop with the card in any convenience shop and I withdrew my cash on any ATM around the world , withdrawal to the card take less than 2 minute . please, if you are a beginner in this markets watch and don't fall for these bad comments and beside there is No broker in the world that can offer 24-104 spread on crude oil or WIT this will probably ruin the account and the image of the broker will be tarnished, don't fall into the crash we experience when will start trading we rely on fake mentor and fraudulent people who link us to bad brokers, it has not been easy trading since 13 years till now , If you have any issue with them check your trading system and your risk appetite, no trader can survive with high leverage and much risk in this business. I strongly recommend Fxpro any time and any day!
Balalang,
Malaysia,
Sep 8, 2018,

Great broker. Friendly customer service and faster responded. Withdrawal and deposite has a more way you can choose.
Mark17,
Kiev, Ukraine,
Aug 6, 2018,

left this company and not looking back, what a nightmare - worst spreads on WTI in the world, server slowdowns on news/ market opens could be up to 10s+ latency/ these are the real crooks be careful if you trade with them - not recommended for anyone that wants a true ECN broker and honest performance from the broker while trusting them with your money stay away my best advice/ Positive reviews are left by employees or their friends. Peace - don"t give them your business - very dishonest outfit.

Jun 16, 2018 - No Rating I have traded with this broker for about 10 month, have a few real accounts in Ctrader and Mt4. Opening an account is very smooth and depositing money into account via debit card was very easy and fast. Customer support responsive but well trained to stay away from real issues. withdrawal up to the amount that was deposited, probably will not be a problem/ Making a profit and try to withdraw have not tried that/ could be another story. I initially fell for this broker as they were running many commercials on CNBC, many rewards, best execution, customer support, etc. In short this broker is not ecn broker, but a pure market maker that makes money from traders that are clients, huge conflict of interest!!! I somehow missed reading this in a contract, and i lost over $20K with this dishonest broker, there is a site with all the frauds and scams that they pull on their clients/ I will post a link later it's mostly in Russian - same ownership, England, Cypress, Russia/ I have tried numerous strategies and instruments to trade, 90% of the trades went into negative and with a loss. some were due to wrong direction bets, those i am willing to take. but some simply because of ridiculous spread widening, wti spot can have a spread 26 up to 104, that's huge spread widening beyond any comprehension, no broker in the world has spread more then 3-11 on wti. The lame excuse that they always give is either the news release, no liquidity or it comes from liquidity providers not us - In reality here is what is going on -

4.3 FxPro acts as principal to client transactions on a matched-principal basis, hedging such transactions with other companies of FxPro Group. FxPro Group companies act as market maker when executing Client trades and FxPro Group may profit from any Client losses. For more types of potential conflicts of interest, please refer to our ‘Conflicts of Interest Policy’.

On 2 occasions I have asked for a refund for incurred losses, due to spread widening to stratospheric levels. spread shut up at 2:AM to 104 on wti for no reason - no news of any sorts, even with news this spread is criminal and triggered minimum equity requirement trades with losses. I called the support they have checked and refunded me the losses, but i wanted really to stay in a trade/ not the best solution, but i agreed to it/ no apologies whatsoever. Just said, there was a spike. On the second occasion? supposedly during epa news release spread got up to 40+ on WTI, so if you trade with the margin and leverage, spread alone 0f 40 will clean your account in a second even if the price movement against your position could not trigger the minimum equity maintenance trade/ Loss was substantial around $550/ I was in front of my computer and on ctrader system I could see my positions closing 40 pips above the bid price. huge gap in the real-time chart. Worth noting that all day spread was 3-4, rarely 5-6,7
I contacted customer support, the answer was we will forward to execution dept/ I asked for a full refund of the losses on the trades due to stratospheric spread. The answer came back negative and the proof was some back office generated a print that showed 40 pips spread bid and ask - mind you on WTI !!??? At this point, I asked for compliance manager contacts and a phone call back from Customer support manager. Customer support manager did call back the next day and said that everything was correct. I started to send the info from FXPro Scam site to every customer support agent that i could. In response, my account was put to read-only mode, and they said that the issue once again being looked at by proper dept. A few hours later I received the email stating that they decide to refind the losses as a one-time goodwill gesture and I was also notified that all my accounts they decided to close immediately, as a business decision/. They send the remaining balance back to my card, and closed all my accounts/ no explanation - nothing. I probably generated for them 30 trades per day for over 10 months. The profits from spreads are not their main business, instead, they work against your positions, that is their main business. I would not recommend this broker if you want to be profitable. Customer support and all those fancy ads with awards hyde the real picture - read the contract. They will block you at will for any reason, the contract said 7 days notice/ i believe they have violated the contract, by saying it was a business decision/ If you want to lose your money, trade with FXpro -