MarketTraders.com (MTI) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 5, 2018
October 2018:  The FPA has seen an accusation that this company is offering to "make it worth your while" in exchange for good reviews.  If anyone has any evidence to support this accusation, please CLICK HERE and fill out the form.

Other websites of this company include: FOREXTIPS.COM, ITRADEFX.COM, nextstepfinancialholdings.com

Market Traders Institute Inc. (MTI) is a foreign exchange (forex) education and training company based in the Orlando suburb of Lake Mary, Florida.

MarketTraders.com (MTI)

Join live discussion of MarketTraders.com (MTI) on our forum

Barbaraschwimmer,
N.y., USA,
Nov 2, 2018,

Did I say 10 minutes let's make that 20 minutes holding for customer representative because u cannot get into a course that u paid for and the webinar is halfway over tried contacting by texting with their c/s same frustrating experience
Reply by MTI Corporate submitted Dec 5, 2018:
Barbaraschwimmer,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience, we strive to make sure all of our students get what they need, and when they need it. We have connected with your success coach and they will be in contact about any education you might have missed out on, as well as ways we can help make sure this doesn't happen again. If you ever experience this again, we are incredibly active with our students on Facebook Messenger, and you can reach us there around the clock and we'll make sure to get you what you need. Again, we apologize for your experience and look forward to better serving you moving forward.
Dorothy Sayce,
Queensland, Australia,
Sep 29, 2018,

My experience with Market Traders Institute has been first class since I bought my first product from them in 2017. The quality of the education, their products and the support provided me with everything I needed to start making money with Forex. Of course it is necessary to put the hard yards in yourself you cannot buy any tool from anyone that will guarantee a financial return without putting in maximum effort yourself over an extended period of time. But MTI will be with you if you invest with them.
Reply by MTI Corporate submitted Oct 4, 2018:
Dorothy: We are delighted that you are finding your success and humbled that you brought us along for the ride. Never hesitate to reach out if you should need anything!
priscillac22,
Brisbane, Australia,
Sep 22, 2018,

BEWARE this company just wants money from you

I bought a $3000 USD course from the older Martinez to learn to trade, only a 3 days course. they said I had no money back guarantee, as I was in another course and I switched to this one. Little did I know that I could not use my knowledge from the course as I need the yearly subscription of Ultimate Charting software which comes to $1200 USD and doji chart software another $3000USD. What a scam! They just wanted more and more money out of you. BUYER BEWARE
What happen to help you with your forex education needs not what they want you to buy from them.
Reply by MTI Corporate submitted Sep 25, 2018:
Priscillac22: We apologize for your experience and do want to do whatever we can to regain your trust. As we grow as a company, we are also trying to make it far easier to understand the paths to take based on what your goals are as an individual, not ours as a company. We'd love to connect with you to see what we can do to remedy the situation and show you how these courses you've enrolled in can help you. If you'd please give us a call at (407) 740-0900 we can connect you with a personal success coach that can make sure that we offer you the proper guidance. We look forward to connecting in the near future.
Richard,
Sep 16, 2018,

Market Scammers Institute

Bunch of crooks, should be all behind bars for obtaining momey by deception. They even pay people to put up fake reviews here and on other sites.
If you have proof of any company paying for fake reviews, please CLICK HERE and send the evidence to the FPA.
Reply by MTI Corporate submitted Sep 17, 2018:
Richard: We are sorry that you've not had an optimal experience to date and would like the opportunity to rectify the situation. We encourage you to reach out to us at (407) 740-0900 and we will work with you to get a better understanding of your situation. As an aside, we encourage feedback, both positive and negative, as both help us get better as a learning institution. We look forward to connecting in the near future.
vpredoehl,
Nebraska, USA,
Sep 7, 2018,

Willing to do what it takes to make sure you get it right.

Their tools / software really take a lot of work out of the analysis so you can focus on learning. My trading results have definitely improved since I signed up.. If I had to start all over again, I wouldn’t do anything different.

My trading coach ( Rachael ) has gone the extra mile when I was in financial need.
Reply by MTI Corporate submitted Sep 10, 2018:
Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to continuing to grow together!
adnancartwright,
Sep 6, 2018,

I started with MTI in 2009 going off and on with trading and not so successful at the beginning. In truth, I was not really focused just blindly placing trades and that of others. I gave up as I was not making the money other traders were making. I wanted that instant gratification and was upset everytime I lost a trade and ultimately lost money. Anyway, years went by and I did on and off trading from 2011 all the way to 2016. Not successful. I spoke with my rep at the time Chris and he signed me up for the two-day onsite workshop. Worked with Tad and Guzman!!! Those two days changed my life. Finished the last day with the Chief. It had to be God that day as he and I had a one and one. We discussed somethings and in it found some issues I was dealing with that affected my trading. He gave me a trading strategy as simple as it can be. Identify direction and sell or buy depending on direction entering at the 618 with the stop behind the A. Some trades were not entered, some lost and some won. he checked up on me a weeks later and asked me how I was doing. I told him I was up 346 pips with loses for the week. In truth up until November of 2016, I was blaming MTI and their product when the issue was myself and poor way of thinking along with my discipline. I am a better father, husband, brother, and son because of this process. Everything negative was discovered and approached with honesty. I had some serious issues. Fast forward to today. I am target trader and loving it. For me, the process was slow but it was so well worth it. Thank you MTI for putting up with my nasty attitude and continuing to support me.
Reply by MTI Corporate submitted Sep 10, 2018:
Wow, nine years together! We are impressed by your progress and look forward to see where you take your skillset next!
gourinair,
Aug 23, 2018,

Thank you MTi for your training and continued support!

Chris and the MTi team,

I know it's early in the process, but I wanted to let you know how thrilled I am with the immediate results I've seen with the Directional Dashboard automation. It's only been one day, but the automated system has netted me 184 pips, with four trades still running, and a 83% win ratio! I think this this the first time EVER I've ended the day with more than 50-60 pips, and it's not even 10 am! I'm excited to see how this system will help me reach the goals that I've set for my financial freedom. For the first time in many months, I can see it becoming a reality.

I had been struggling to figure out each step of the way for the past 8-10 months now, since I started in the Forex continuum. I want to thank MTI for all of the support you have provided me, helping me gain confidence in systems that you have provided, and more importantly, teaching me the skills so that I can grow and develop to become a master trader. I do know that with the results that I've just seen, I will be more confident and able to reach that goal in a shorter period of time.

Thanks again!
Reply by MTI Corporate submitted Aug 27, 2018:
We are excited that you are enjoying the MTI education! Please never hesitate to reach out if you should need anything!
gord,
ontario, Canada,
Aug 15, 2018,

Market Traders rips off student because they want to upgrade me.

First of all the course is very professional and good. my problem is that i bought my course in 2010 at a cost of $3995.00 usd. since the change in computer technology my cd wont work so my $3995.00 usd course is now worth $0.00 cdn. they wanted me to pay over $3000.00 usd to upgrade. i guess $3995.00 usd wasn't enough for them. they should honour their courses.
don't give them your hard earned money. you will regret it. i did and regret it.
Gord,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We take our customer's satisfaction very seriously and want to get you connected to the right person to potentially help you with the issue you are having. This feels like a Product Support issue, so I encourage you to e-mail Megan Gann at your convenience and we'll get you on the road to success. Her e-mail is mgann@markettraders.com. If you'd like to talk to our team, you can also reach us at (800) 866-7431. We are encouraged that you do indeed like the education, so we want to make sure that your education continues. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.
FXSleuth,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 24, 2018,

TOO MANY BAD REPORTS TO SIGN UP

Glad I have not been sucked in to the hard sell. With a high price and ongoing costs I have been doing some research and the following maybe of interest to others - I will NOT be signing up!
FXSleuth,

We encourage all of our potential customers to do their due diligence before investing in any platform. If you have any interest at all in our platform or have questions about our products, please do contact us via our online portal so that we can connect with you at a time that is convenient for you. That site is here: https://www.markettraders.com/contact/

We do believe that we have best-in-class offerings and continue to innovate to make sure that potential customers like yourself are satisfied and successful. Thank you again for any consideration you might be able to give us.
hobilund,
Sweden,
Apr 22, 2018,

Professional training and education but allways try to pressure you to buy more of their services. Tried to get refund but was denied. They didn´t want to prolong the guranty period after their server stop of 5 days. So my guaranty period was only 55 days instead of 60.
Hobilund,

Thank you for pointing this out and we want to work on a solution for you. It sounds like this might be a Product Support issue that we could resolve quickly by connecting you with a specialist. Please feel free to contact Megan Gann at mgann@markettraders.com or call (800) 866-7431. She can take you through the options and help you continue your education. We apologize for the delayed response, but are fully committed to making this right. Thank you again for being a customer.