EFXco.com (England Foreign Exchange) Review Visit site

hamed,
iran,
Oct 6, 2008,

fake & scam from IRAN

send an email , you will get answer, check IP for sender.
Emili Mayer,
Jul 2, 2008,

I have opened a real account with this broker few Month ago and I didn't have any problem since then.I think the support is helpful and their telephone number is in the contact link of their site www.efxco.com but to be honest i don't know anything about regulation thing!
Richard Lane,
England,
Feb 27, 2008,

England Forex Exchange is a total scam. Please stay away. They have a dubious name of their broker but the truth is, most of the time you cannot name a company in England that has the national country name. To run a broker in England, you need to be regulated by FSA. They are not regulated. Their address is:
95 WILTON ROAD, SUITE 3,
SW1V 1BZ London.
United Kingdom
Infact this address is actually of Whitherspoon, Seymour & Robinson Corp.

This company is very unethical and lie through their teeth. I tried to ask them about setting up a broker and they said its trade secret and they will not allow me to know in which country they will set up. I mean, I am paying money, right, so I should have the right to know. So they asked for over 6000euros that are non refundable and then they will let me know. For all I know they can set up in belize or some other place that is not regulated.

So I tried to ask for their telephone number so that I can call them, instead they have asked me to give them my number. I am afraid I smell something fishy going on. They just have email address for their contact. What if I had problems, who am i suppose to contact?

I would recommend everyone to stay away and report them to FSA.