FxEasyCash.com (Chris Williams) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of FxEasyCash.com (Chris Williams) on our forum

Ihab,
Cairo,
Mar 25, 2008,

Do not Buy Fx Easy Cash. Same experience as the rest of the members here; downloaded the indicator a few times and simply does not work. Asked for assistance 3 times and got no response. Even got Clickbank to forward a request on my behalf and still no response. STAY AWAY !!!
Ken G,
Mar 10, 2008,

SCAM...I fell for the marketing. Indicator does not work, submitted 3 emails asking for help but no reply. I have now asked for a refund and will also contact CB to see if they can help. DO NOT BUY
James,
Singapore,
Mar 4, 2008,

It is a scam because non-functional indicator after putting into demo test for days and no reply from retailer for a refund.

DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP!
Fantomas,
AU,
Feb 29, 2008,

re: my previous posting of 2008/02/27 -(Forex Easy Cash).
I would like to give a new rating to this product:
-S-C-A-M. (this rating is not yet available)
A few days ago I sent an e-mail request to the publisher in relation to the non functioning "custom indicator". After not receiving a reply, I notified the retailer "CB" and got a refund.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

2008-02-27 1 Star WARNING!!
I bought this course out of curiosity because of the hype about this product by known (email) marketers. The cost was $67(a pop up offer gives you a discount of $10).
You get:
-One e-book 40 pages (Introduction to forex, 2 chapters full of BS (about pips, about bit & ask etc).Information you can get for free from any forex broker or even better from professional educators such as "babypips".
-One custom indicator. This one is a "mystery"... After installing it in MT4 "custom indicator" section and one tries to attach it to currency pair chart...one gets n-o-t-h-i-n-g!
I downloaded 3 times the software and couldn't attach it to any Currency pair I tried.
-One set of instructions about installing the aforementioned C.I.

I am a proud member of FPA dedicated to serve the cause.