SuperTradeSystem.com (Tom Hennessy) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 6, 2018

Join live discussion of SuperTradeSystem.com (Tom Hennessy) on our forum

SuperTradeSystem.com (Tom Hennessy) profile provided by Tom Hennessy, Dec 21, 2015

Supertradesystem.com came into being in 2008 to share the Super Trades At Retrace or STAR Forex Trading System with the world. This is the beginning of a completely revolutionary and unique approach to Technical Analysis (TA).

STAR’s developer, TS Hennessy, stumbled and was felled many times by the same exact shortcomings that affect all traders. The frustration of losing tens of thousands despite so much effort left its mark.

Beginning trading in 1997 a bumpy ride began and only determination to try everything under the sun allowed survival, but not before experiencing what 95% of traders go through.

The Journey

Fast forward to 2007:

After attempting to share the results of unique discoveries and a decade of experience in a meaningful way with newbie traders who need it most in forex forums it became clear that competing with the noise of a herd going over a cliff was pointless.

The trouble is that TA “knowledge” which was seemingly everywhere was itself not evolved and so even the language of these unique discoveries could not be used. It was decided that the exact methods would have to be published or no useful help could be given.

By this time the experimentation with nearly every indicator in existence as well as process systems and simple systems alike showed there was no promise of the one thing all traders need – consistency. Over a million chart views and TA came up gasping for air.

The discoveries by this point had been significant:

• A simple numerical permutation on the famed 50 day moving average – the 68dma – leads to an understanding of Fibonacci Family Ratio utilization by markets and that this is anything but the simple and unreliable Fibonacci Retracements.

• The relationship of the 68 to the linchpin fibbo 89 reveals the Frequency Difference between Stocks and Leveraged instruments like Forex, Futures or Commodities. Leveraged instruments setups must be multiplied by the same ratio that exists between 68 & 89 (0.764) to work in the same way as they would on Stocks because they “Run Faster” than stocks.

• The use of the 68dma begins a process that shows Elliott Wave significance for motive waves. All new trends begin with motive waves so this “Key” to waves understanding begins to take shape.

• The Wave Key facilitates the discovery of the answer to a nagging problem RN Elliott had over 70 years ago with his then developing Elliott Wave ruleset. He had beautifully mapped out definite rules that the waves followed religiously – with one exception. The workaround brought unreliability to portions of the waves and caused errors. The wave key proved the rules are definite and allowed publishing of the book, “The New Elliott Wave Rule” by TS Hennessy in 2009 which simplified Elliott Wave by removing unpredictability. It is available at http://newelliottwaverule.org .

• Discovery of TA’s ultimate weakness, the failure to recognize what is apparent on every chart – speed changes. Since all charts use timeframes and indicators which are static, speed changes completely take all hope of consistency away. Changes in speed cause changes to how uniformly your TA setup compares or fires. PERIOD.

• Various speeds and scales create the need to make adaptive tools to implement the Wave Key. Mapping these tools onto formations identified through research on the New Elliott Wave Rule provide a system which eliminates counting waves. A STAR is born and the world of TA is given the 2nd and crucial speed control to calibrate to the market. TA in the 21st century begins.

The Discoveries and Training Continue

Nine months after release of STAR the Supertradersclub community for dedicated support and training for STAR Owners was opened New Years Eve 2009. The site features a private forum because STAR is completely unique and really doesn’t play well with other methods.

STAR tools directly led to a further discovery called Base Tuned Dynamic Support and Resistance. This is a toolset that utilizes a surprising find and we call it BT DSR for short.

As strange as it may sound it turns out that all forex pairs of a common BASE, like the Euro base common to pairs such as Eur/Aud, Eur/Jpy, Eur/Usd etc., just so happen to run at their own unique “Frequency” or speed factoring. Every base is unique.

The tools are therefore TUNED and provide excellent evidence that the forex market already utilizes such frequency. The market has quite a good memory for support and resistance (S/R). Much more so for dynamic S/R, such as provided by moving averages which have been so “tuned”, rather than the static S/R like horizontal price zones.

This makes for some amazing decision support since the market “remembers” and you may plan reversal areas. This is actually one of the most sought after types of tools, being a true Leading Indicator.

You can view the video about this Fibonacci Festival that goes on without notice all the time on the Base Tuned Dynamic Support and Resistance (BT DSR) page.

Who knows what the future holds as the market is given full respect and weight and traders begin to realize that “Dumb TA” that only uses 50% of the speed controls at its disposal will fail 95% of traders as long as it does not evolve.

Visit Supertradesystem.com and Get STAR Today and Get Into the 21st Century.

Alabama, USA,
Feb 21, 2017,

Wonderful Trading System

One of the greatest trading systems I have ever used. Tom Hennessy is an excellent programmer that is always available when a trader has a question about the system. The previous reviews clearly show that those that understand the trading system are doing very well with it and rate tom highly. The traders that can't comprehend the system rate Tom with a low rating which isn't fair in my book, Why give Tom a bad rating because the trader is the obvious one that can't figure out how to use the trading system. Developed several years ago, the system has improved and easier to understand. Thanks Tom!
london, United Kingdom,
May 27, 2016,

SIMPLY AMAZING..
personally to me, Supertradesytem is my personal navigator to the forex trading market ..S.T.A.R simply lets me track the movement of the market and gets me in to a trade at the end of a prime retracement if i so choose to trade...with the most minimal of risk and very explosive returns..and with precision at that!!!, it allows one to be able to get in a trade at the beginning of a move and exit right at the very the end of the move..in laymans terms...pips!!!..loads of it.
A 5star rating is simply not good enough and trusting to qualify it,,personally i rate it a million stars.. it is simply just genius..
once one finishes learning and understanding and trusting s.t.a.r trading system to do its job... All the stress, fear and anxieties of trading just seem to not be there no more while trading. You realise that you are always in the now of the market... in tune with it
A very sincere thank you to TOM HENNESY for sharing his wisdom through this trading system..,, i'm a sincerely grateful student and a no1 fan of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada,
Dec 2, 2015,

I have been trading Forex since 2007 and I have tried many different systems, but this system is what I have been praying for. Praise God and thank you Tom for making your ingenious system based on the speed of the market. I have had very nice results with the STAR system and can't recommend this system enough. Stick with it, the learning curve is hard, but it is SO worth it! God bless :-)
Western Province, South Africa,
May 22, 2014,

Hi Tom, for the sake of interest I went through the time stamps in the watchlist and back tracked the MP's of the recent time stamps ie May 2014 whilst adjusting my speed multiplier accordingly so that I could pin point the entries on my charts in the past. I must say, I am not amazed, I am absolutely astounded. This is incredible stuff isn't it?! With all due respect, I think you are dangerously clever. And indeed I think I am now at the right place and have found my home here with STAR. This is quite a motivation for me you know. I will keep in touch. Kind Regards -Ivan PS: Your support is also excellent - Do you ever sleep?
Canada, Canada,
Feb 5, 2013,

This system is extremely difficult to understand and you cannot be trade ready unless you really study it for several months. The author is a deluded man who has a unrealistic expectation of his system and people's ability to understand his highly subjective methods. He does not forewarn buyer that there is a no refund policy but tries to fight to keep your hard earn money on a useless time consuming system
Georgia, USA,
Jun 19, 2012,

Hi all, i've been using star for about 5 months now, it took 2 months really to learn it. Its actually quite a good system, its not a holy grail but it is an edge and thats really all one needs, I usually find at least one trade a day per currency pair and I trade a few pairs. I make about 50 pips a day on average and there have been a few trades where I really hit home runs and made a few hundred pips. I could make more but I dont like monitoring too many pairs all day long as its draining and i have time restraints..

So about the learning, The ebook was not enough for me, I read it several time but things werent really clicking for me,call me dumb i guess, this is the type of system, at leasst for me, that I need to actually watch other people do it, There were a bunch of trades in the premium section that I printed out and started drawing over them everything that i learned both from the book and from the forum, Also i started chatting in the premium chat and thats when I can say things started clicking, the premium chat is probably the best possible way to learn the system from my experience, everyone in the chat was very helpful and spent hours dicussing the topics I needed help in.

This is also the only system i've ever bought where the creator himself actually did a 1 on 1 with me over a webinar that lasted a few hours, he didnt have to even do that, he had my money and he spent hours of his own time helping me,my respect for the man and his system skyrocketed after that and i really hunkered down after that and got serious, the people in the chatroom like freakgib have spent many many hours helping me, so there is definately a good support structure, and it really feels like a community helping one another so everyone can share in benefit.

Overall this is my favorite system and personally after using it so much i find other systems annoying to both learn and use and their results just arent good enough for me. Thankyou for your time and I hope this post has helped in some way. sorry for my english it is my first language but my keyboard sucks hah
Indianapolis, USA,
Nov 25, 2011,

Any one still using this system, and would like to give an update on the system?

I see a few negative reviews, but I see some really good reviews and it has been a year and a half since the last post. I would like a better idea of what I might be getting into before I purchase at the price it is.
Jun 11, 2010,

Re: @ Jeff Gardner 'review'...

Yes indeed it is necessary for anyone wishing to port any system's indicator settings into their platform one must be familiar with their platform.

This means if it cannot accept basic edits to indicators that it is not really considered as a platform meant to accept porting of systems.

This customer had felt that my website mis-states portability because I did not disclaim platforms which cannot accept basic edits.

I guess there may be other things I did not think to include as disclaimers but it seems ( just possibly - just saying ) like an attempt to obtain the system for free rather than a logical and reasonable complaint. ( I deny such refund requests ).

For this I am accused of being incoherent but this is not the only slander against my character in his communications. I would think that this should be taken as considering the source.

Las Cruces, New Mexico,
Jun 1, 2010,

I purchased this product having depended on sales literature proviso that, while the system was built in MetaTrader 4, it was fully transparent and migratable to other platforms.

Turns out that Track N Trade cannot accommodate any of the system requirements. A lengthily email exchange with owner Tom Hennessy ended with him arguing, often incoherently, that it was TNT's fault for not building a platform that could handle his system indicators, at least one of which this trader of many years has never heard of before. For anyone considering purchase of this system, please exercise great caution. I will provide the complete email exchange record for anyone who requests it to me at jeff.c.gardner@gmail.com
Netherlands,
Jan 14, 2010,

oke this is my second review about this system why a second review wel the last few months something did change for me and a few fellow traders
what did change wel we did start using Ninjatrader as second Trading tool next to Metatrade 4
and personaly i only use Ninjatrader from now on instead Metatrade
why wel the only reason the unlimited different timeframes u can make in Ninjatrader and the Tick mode u can use makes this the perfect tool for Supertradesystem
the problem we sometimes had was when we where following a setup and it grew to a slower timeframe the next timeframe u could select in metatrade was actualy to slow and it would take some time for the new setup to develop
now i use Ninjatrader Demo for analyzing and mostly in Tick mode starting at Tick 1 and following arround 4-5 pairs i get lots of setup a day i also use the more aggresive CSA setup cos they happen a lot.
the sucses rate is a bit lower then the PTS setups but i dont care in tick mode the average Stop los is somewhere between 4 and 10 pip and the gain is easely + 10-20 pips so with some good risk managment a few losses is not a problem
also what is very in tick mode u can wait and see the whole setup develop

stil the learning curve is not the easyest u need to be determent and willing to really put some effort in this or it wil not work
i use this system now for more then 1 year and i can dream the setups it is always the same kind of pattern u have to find and wel after 1 year u can almost see them without all the indicators

but right now scalping has become my way of trading :)
I am really happy with the results
the only enemy is my own impatience / Greed who sometimes finds a way to get back most of the profit i make
but i think most people have that problem

2009-07-24 5 Stars I did buy the system somewhere November 2008
In the beginning I did have a hard time understanding the EBook but after some Skype Calls with Tom everything came out clear and I could start looking for Supertrend Setups

But at January 1 the STC Site with Live chat Google Excel and a Video Explaining the STAR system came online J

I really like the chat I am in there every day and I did learn so much this systems tells u exactly where to place your Entry and Stops and then we just wait for a Reversal to get out of our position or reverse

Also the System did Evolve beyond the EBook Tom did add some additional types of Setups like the CSA that one gives us lots of setups they are not 100% but with a average Ratio of more then 1:5 Stop/exit it is not so bad to loose some setups

Personally I really like the CSA Setups they happen a lot and are like the PTS setups close to the Stop/Trendextreme for example if we find a setup at M15 the average stop is around 71 the average profit is around 501 pips

If u according to our Riskmanagment place your order then your loss should be no problem
From around November till now we did find more then 159 setups and they did give more then 26000 pips ( most we did miss or where already triggerd after finding the setup)

That is one of the problems we have we need more people who like to look for setups so we have more setups to get in we cant be online 24h a day to analyze more then 120+ pairs

For people who did only try this system a few days well that is not the way it has a high learning curve but after that I am sure u like it

Sometimes I try some other systems but I never did find a system what gives u a good feeling if u found a good setup u get in and it will run for hours till days if u have the nerves to stay in

After a while u going to see patterns in every pair and finding setups becomes easy
It is so cool
Example of a Complete analyze: mostly I start to look at M15 and starting with the most famous pairs like GPBJPY AUDJPY GBPUSD enz then I look for a specific pattern the system tells u if u have to go to a different timeframe Like M30 then in the final stage we look for the reversal and we switch to an other Template where the system tells us exactly where the trigger will be and where your stop needs to be

After that it is just waiting to be triggerd
This whole setup is also posted on Google Excel so everyone can follow the setup and edit it if needed it is possible for a M15 setup to grow to a mush slower timeframe like M30 H1 or even slower or to never trigger and become invalid

For the posters here who flame the System I wonder if they really tested the system
I know all the people who are in the chat
And most of the posters in here i never seen them in the chat or on the Forum?
We just need more analyzers to find more setups and make more pips
For newcomers just give it a try most people in the chat are more then willing to help We also did make us some nice tools like the Google online Excel List where all the setups are reachable for everyone and the Real-time Pip Risk Calculator tells u exactly what size of order u can place and how much u will loose

I also know that some members are just using our setups we did find and they don