InstaForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 23, 2020
SCAM
2018-08-02:  Cysec had fined Instant Trading EU (one of the companies behind InstaForex and ForexMart)  €130,000.  The fine was for  non-compliance with article 36(1) of the Law, as it did not act fairly, honestly and professionally in accordance with the best interests of its clients and also for non-compliance with article 36(1)(d) of the Law and paragraphs 15 and 16 of the Directive, as it failed to ask clients to provide the necessary information regarding their knowledge and experience, to assess whether the investment service or product is appropriate is appropriate for them.

CLICK HERE to confirm.
August 2016:  The Brazilian Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM) has issued an alert against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 13, 2015:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  InstaForex is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Scam Alert!

The FPA has confirmed a scam case against InstaForex.

Click Here to read what happened.

Scam Alert!

InstaForex is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We urge traders not to open accounts with Insta Forex. If you already have an account open with them, we urge you to withdraw all of your funds immediately. If InstaForex refuses to process your withdrawal, we recommend contacting your bank and local police to see if you can file charges for internet-based financial fraud.

June 9, 2014:  The Ontario Securities Commission has issued an investor warning about InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 16, 2013:  The Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission has issued a warning against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
NOTICE:  October 2013: InstaMarkets is no longer licensed by the Belize IFSC.  InstaForex's representative claims this was a voluntary resignation of its license.  Others have reported that Insta was thrown out of Belize.

2011-01-26:  The CFTC filed a lawsuit against 14 offshore forex brokers, including InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

About InstaForex.com

InstaForex is a forex broker. Insta Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. InstaForex.com offers over 105 currency pairs, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, shares, oil, gold, silver and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

InstaForex.com

Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/14/1082
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(110+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(130+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of InstaForex.com on our forum

Scam!

Pakistan, Pakistan,
Jul 17, 2018,

Instaforex big scam

Inorder to withdraw funds I am failed to get fully verify my account due to their verification system.

wansuharuzi,
Malaysia,
Jul 11, 2018,

I have been scammed by instaforex

My mistakes because I did not referred to the reviews. I made wire transfer in order to deposite my account (5934096) since 20th.June 2018 last month. But until now (12th. July 2018), my account has not been deposited yet. The amount is usd1500. Stay away. They are scammers. I will post my case to all forex forums until they give my money back.

hassan,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Jul 3, 2018,

BE ALERT
Instaforex and Forexmart both are same Broker but due to negative REview and lot of scam instaforex change his name forex mart plz be safe with these broker they both are scammer

nonosi,
Bulawayo, Zimbabwe,
Jun 19, 2018,

Dont register

Nonsense broker

They failed to verify my account so that I won't be able to withdraw my profits

Stockholm, Sweden,
May 19, 2018,

unethical scum

This company is the absolute worse. Their sales representatives constantly spam and harass you to deposit. And when you do deposit, suddenly there's issues withdrawing. Their verification system is a complete joke and designed not to work. It's OK if you lose money ... but if you make any kind of significant amount they will find some reason to not to give it to you.

I'm actually with two other amazing brokers and was trying to diversify my substantial portfolio by adding another broker:InstaForex. I had already read the reviews here but wanted to see for myself... oh boy, did they show me!

STAY AWAY FROM INSTAFOREX. Just like it says at ForexPeaceArmy, instaforex is the lowest of the low!

MadMan,
Philippines,
May 7, 2018,

I got multiple deal winning the bet but instead of getting credited, my balance stays on the same figure prior to bet. I also get instance wherein instead of getting money winning the bet, my balance is being deducted.

Happens multiple times so I don't think I am going to invest if the system is unreliable.

Pakistan,
May 7, 2018,

Total Scam. Do not waste time and money.

Hello. My account number with insta forex is 770312. I would like to say that every thing here in FPA is true for instaforex. It is pure scam company. Worst on planet. I turned my 20 dollar into 7762 dollars in 6 months but when i sent withdrawal. They cancel all the money and replied to withdraw my own money which is only 20 dollar. Now They are unable to reply on emails. Nor trying to contact via chat. They only refer to antifraud which is actually totally fraud. I need to submit my case here in court so that every thing should come true. Admin please help me how to file the case against this bulls*** which still exist. I am too trying to file the case against all the IBs here in pakistan who are doing working with this bullered culprit.

Unhappy Client,
Apr 25, 2018,

it's a fraud and you can never withdraw your money.

Instaforex is a scam and fraud. After I deposited US$200 to test the system via my credit card (verified), I decided to make a withdrawal because the spreads for minor and cross are way too expensive and for majors you always have to hit their reprice button. And they REFUSED TO LET ME WITHDRAW MY MONEY TO THE ORIGNAL CREDIT CARD. On the basis of I couldn't verify my address. I have sent in a numerous copies of my utilities and cables bill for the verification and they kept rejecting on the basis it does not come with a signature or stamp. Nowadays all the bills are computer generated and they don't have signatures or stamps. I just don't know why they can't transfer the money back to the original credit card (which most brokers do).
In my opinion it is a fraud!

chittagong, Bangladesh,
Mar 21, 2018,

good broker

I have joined SuperForex because they provide excellent contest and bonus programs. I have been participating InstaForx Sniper contest for 3 months. Unexpectedly end of the last month I'm the one who got from InstaForex $550 prize after my resounding victory in their Sniper contest. Even they sent the bonus amount next day after the winner announcement. I start trading with this bonus and made some profit and already withdraw $120 from my profit through Neteller. I had no issues with them ever. I am really surprised of saw bad reviews.

We are surprised you called them SuperForex in the first sentence of your review. :)
Brunei Darussalam,
Mar 6, 2018,

Scamming people and lie everything lol what are they thinking about doing this kind of thing hahaha.