InstaForex Review

Scam!

Instant Trading EU Ltd

Also instaforex.eu

Updated: Jun 16, 2020 · InstaForex.com  · Is this your company?

InstaForex is a forex broker. Insta Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. InstaForex.com offers over 105 currency pairs, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, shares, oil, gold, silver and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

InstaForex
2018-08-02:  Cysec had fined Instant Trading EU (one of the companies behind InstaForex and ForexMart)  €130,000.  The fine was for  non-compliance with article 36(1) of the Law, as it did not act fairly, honestly and professionally in accordance with the best interests of its clients and also for non-compliance with article 36(1)(d) of the Law and paragraphs 15 and 16 of the Directive, as it failed to ask clients to provide the necessary information regarding their knowledge and experience, to assess whether the investment service or product is appropriate is appropriate for them.

CLICK HERE to confirm.
August 2016:  The Brazilian Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM) has issued an alert against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 13, 2015:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  InstaForex is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Scam Alert!

The FPA has confirmed a scam case against InstaForex.

Click Here to read what happened.

Scam Alert!

InstaForex is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We urge traders not to open accounts with Insta Forex. If you already have an account open with them, we urge you to withdraw all of your funds immediately. If InstaForex refuses to process your withdrawal, we recommend contacting your bank and local police to see if you can file charges for internet-based financial fraud.

June 9, 2014:  The Ontario Securities Commission has issued an investor warning about InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 16, 2013:  The Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission has issued a warning against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
NOTICE:  October 2013: InstaMarkets is no longer licensed by the Belize IFSC.  InstaForex's representative claims this was a voluntary resignation of its license.  Others have reported that Insta was thrown out of Belize.

2011-01-26:  The CFTC filed a lawsuit against 14 offshore forex brokers, including InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: 2007
Address: Kalingrad, Russia
Contact: support@instaforex.com, +443300109336
Regulators: CySEC #266/15, SVGFSA #IBC22945, BVI FSC #SIBA/L/14/1082
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (130+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of InstaForex.com on our forum

Scam!

SEMARANG,
Nov 11, 2008,

Issue escalated to Traders Court FPA Scam Confirmation against InstaForex | GUILTY
i am the client of instaforex
i have lost my profit and my withdrawal has not been processed until now..
my name is yuli kusumawati my account number : 38229
i made long position 3 minutes before market closed on friday and i got $369
but now i lost my profit and the withdrawal has not been procesed yet until now..in my

MT4 my history of order and profit has disappeared..they're gone..
i really wonder why...but i still have the log of the transaction..:

04:57:30 '38229': instant order buy 3.00 AUDUSD at 0.6746 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

06:11:57 '38229': order #1627650 buy 3.00 AUDUSD at 0.6746 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.6899 closed

at price 0.6869

i have contacted LIVE SUPPORT,sent email to finance&chief.dealer but they all gave me

nothing..no solutive way...they only played "ping pong" on me...
finally the chief.dealer answer my email,he only said a very short senence:

"Dear sir.

Your order and your bonus were deleted
according bonus agreement.

You can withdraw sum deposited to your account
using the same method as you have deposited by"

i was shocked...i really wonder..coz i traded in fair way..i did not break any rules..
i insisted him to give me proof that i broke rule..but until now i did not get answer and

my money still in instaforex..
please help me get my money back sir..

yogyakarta,
Nov 13, 2008,

hello forexpeace army
i was scammed by instaforex, my case was just like yulia.
i "buy" with 3lot on AUD/USD when market was going to close, and when market opened on monday. i got alot of profit.
i got $445, so i made withdrawal request. but after waiting so long my withdrawal had not been processed.
and when i checked my MT4..i was surprised because in my MT4 there are not history of my order and my profit. that's really strange..
instaforex cheated on me..
i can't accept this cheating sir. i need your help indeed..
what should i do to return my profit?
i will be so please if you would help me..
thanks..
here is my log of transaction

My account :38237

06:00:28 '38237': order #1627657 buy 3.00 AUDUSD at 0.6746 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 closed at price 0.6891

if you could make it all clear i will be so happy..
thanx alot

Madrid, Spain (Really Peru),
Jul 17, 2014,

My trading experience with InstaForex has been incredible so far. My funds are increasing considerably and InstaForex gives me more benefits just for being its client, such as a good program of bonuses. I can increase my deposits up to 250%! Contests and campaigns are good to shape your style of trading and to have the opportunity to win a lot of valuable prizes. I recommend everybody to try this broker out.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This review was left from the same location that "InstaForex Stephanie" registered an FPA Forums account from. She used her instaforex.com email address to register the account.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

tana,
, Tajikistan (Really the offices of InstaForex in Russia),
Jan 15, 2015,

Fake complaint from an InstaForex employee.

bad ..... very very bad broker, I think, but I can wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 Star rating removed.

This negative review for 1LotSTP came from the offices of InstaForex in Russia.

The FPA is disappointed, but not surprised that the scammers at InstaForex would try to use the FPA's reviews to attack another broker, even a scam rated broker.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars and the review has been moved to InstaForex's review page.

Hamburg, Germany (Really InstaForex, Peru),
Nov 5, 2015,

I don't consider InstaForex as a scam. On the contrary, since I became its client, I could trade in forex market with just $1. Now, I have different accounts, all of them with a good amount of earnings.Customer client is great, very pending of me and my process as a trader.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. Of course this reviewer doesn't consider InstaForex to be a scam. That's because her salary is paid by InstaForex.

This is the second fake review left from the same location that "InstaForex Stephanie" registered an FPA Forums account from. She used her instaforex.com email address to register the account. In the first fake client review she left, Stephanie claimed to be "ZackFx, Madrid, Spain".

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Usman Ch,
Pakistan,
May 2, 2011,

Dear FPA Members!

I have requested for a withdrawal request of 300USD on 19apr from 1009747 account, But i dint received yet I have emailed them for several time, chat online even called them on phone but every time they say they will pass your
request to finance department.

My details are.

AC: 1009747
Amount: 300USD
Date: 19 Apr 2011

Note: I have been trading with this company for more than 6 months but i havent requested for a withdrawal as when ever i reach the top suddenly my account washes due to them so finally i thought of quitting the company and
get my remaining funds that are 300usd left but no use. I deposit and deposit but every time they refuse to give my money back till i lost again in my trades. Every time they say decline exchange etc, but i use same method for deposit and withdrawal.

I have all the evidence i can provide if needed further.

Regards.

Hilanista,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 12, 2012,

Hi, based on good reviews from other sites, i have decided to deposit in this s*** broker InstaForex thru wire transfer, and it says in their website wire transfer takes 2-4 days. O.K. now it has been 14 days and my account balance is still zeeeero. I have been in contact with their customer support almost every day for the past two weeks and all their replys were: what is your accont number, when did you, which method, send me scans,how did you......... and after these loads of questions they all answer me this: WAIT

I know InstaForex is classified as SCAM in FPA but it is just my luck that I did not land in FPA on the right time.
Now I just want my money back (I am dreaming you know) but what can I do, I am really pissed.
I think InstaForex is gonna go out of business in the nearest future.
Guys, watch out and don't let this happen to you.

Regards

Pravesh,
India, India,
Mar 26, 2013,

I have deposited funds in my trading account using moneybookers. After that when I was talking to their support team, I did not feel comfortable and realized that they are not good. So I requested them to cancel my deposit and refund the money to my moneybookers account directly. But they asked me to wait for the deposit to happen and then i should make a withdrawal.
When i made a withdrawal, they said it will take about 7 hours, and later they started saying that they have a right to hold the funds for 45 days as per their policy.
My deposit and withdrawal is from the same moneybookers account, so there is no question of money laundering or anything.
They just said that they have a clause where they can hold funds for 45 days if it is an money laundering case. When i tried to explain that there is no money laundering involved and it is very clear case, they said they don't need to give any explaination.
Reserved,
Canada, Canada,
Feb 27, 2018,

I saw their affiiate bonus of 3500 and i was sold like a fool. It was too good to be true. They stole my money. Withdrawal takes years to be able to take out money. THEY ARE A SCAM , DO NOT USE THEM

They will scam you!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM.
Anupong Chanchartreerat,
, Thailand,
Dec 23, 2013,

Hello, My trading account is 7145482 with instaforex. I was doing good tradings and i got some good profit. But when i sent the withdrawal date 12/09/2013. I also do not get withdrawals.I tried to contact them but The answer is to wait for the processing, which is a long time.They say We can't say exactly, as technical issue is exist at present time.I was cheated.

Is Instaforex a good and legitimate company?

InstaForex has been fined by Cysec for several reasons, including that "it did not act fairly, honestly and professionally in accordance with the best interests of its clients.

InstaForex has been sued by the US CFTC.  InstaForex has been the subject of warnings by at least 4 other government regulators around the world.

The FPA does not consider InstaForex.com, InstaForex.eu or any related site to be a good or legitimate company.

You can not only see many client complaints about InstaForex on their review page, but also read many trader complaint threads about InstaForex in the FPA's forums.

Can I withdraw an InstaForex bonus?

Getting bonus money or else profits from a bonus at InstaForex is not always easy.  Even if a trader follows all the rules, InstaForex can accuse a trader of cheating, cancel the bonus, and confiscate all profits.  InstaForex can do this without presenting any evidence.

In 2008, two FPA members were accused of cheating while using an InstaForex bonus.  InstaForex not only removed the bonus, but also confiscated the profits that both traders had made.  InstaForex's representative to the FPA promised to provide evidence to back up this cheating accusation.  She never provided a single piece of evidence.  Instead, she just kept emailing her claim that they cheated and said that her repeated unsupported claims of cheating qualified as proof of cheating.  The FPA does not consider repeating an accusation dozens of times to be evidence that the accusation is true.  The clients were never paid for the profits InstaForex took from their accounts.

Even without a bonus being involved, it is possible for InstaForex to confiscate profits based on an unsupported accusation of cheating.

The FPA is not surprised that Cyprus fined InstaForex for being unprofessional, unfair, and dishonest in dealing with its clients.  The FPA is only surprised that it took so long before this was done.

Is InstaForex regulated?

Even in March of 2020, InstaForex.com's website still claimed that the InstaVector branch of the company is registered with the Russian Federal Financial Markets Service.  The FFMS was disbanded in 2013.

InstaForex was regulated in Belize.  It is not regulated there any more.  Some people claim that the Belize IFSC threw InstaForex out.  InstaForex claims they voluntarily gave up being regulate there.

InstaForex is regulated by CySEC in Cyprus.  InstaForex has also been fined by CySEC for being dishonest and not acting in the best interests of its clients.

Outside of Europe, InstaForex is regulated by the BVI FSC, which is not known for being a very strict regulator.

InstaForex is also registered with the SVG FSC, which specifically does NOT regulate forex, binary, or crypto trading.