InstaForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 23, 2020
SCAM
2018-08-02:  Cysec had fined Instant Trading EU (one of the companies behind InstaForex and ForexMart)  €130,000.  The fine was for  non-compliance with article 36(1) of the Law, as it did not act fairly, honestly and professionally in accordance with the best interests of its clients and also for non-compliance with article 36(1)(d) of the Law and paragraphs 15 and 16 of the Directive, as it failed to ask clients to provide the necessary information regarding their knowledge and experience, to assess whether the investment service or product is appropriate is appropriate for them.

CLICK HERE to confirm.
August 2016:  The Brazilian Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM) has issued an alert against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 13, 2015:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  InstaForex is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Scam Alert!

The FPA has confirmed a scam case against InstaForex.

Click Here to read what happened.

Scam Alert!

InstaForex is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We urge traders not to open accounts with Insta Forex. If you already have an account open with them, we urge you to withdraw all of your funds immediately. If InstaForex refuses to process your withdrawal, we recommend contacting your bank and local police to see if you can file charges for internet-based financial fraud.

June 9, 2014:  The Ontario Securities Commission has issued an investor warning about InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 16, 2013:  The Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission has issued a warning against InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
NOTICE:  October 2013: InstaMarkets is no longer licensed by the Belize IFSC.  InstaForex's representative claims this was a voluntary resignation of its license.  Others have reported that Insta was thrown out of Belize.

2011-01-26:  The CFTC filed a lawsuit against 14 offshore forex brokers, including InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

About InstaForex.com

InstaForex is a forex broker. Insta Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. InstaForex.com offers over 105 currency pairs, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, shares, oil, gold, silver and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

InstaForex.com

Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/14/1082
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(110+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(130+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, American Express, Bitcoin, Diners Club, JCB, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, PayCo, UnionPay, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of InstaForex.com on our forum

Scam!

YOYO,
JAKARTA, Indonesia,
Dec 7, 2011,

Perhaps, this is usefull for client ifx sending complaint to "Russian Association of Financial Market Members " / ( RAFMM ).

Muhammad Ishaq,
KPK, Pakistan,
May 10, 2014,

Hi sir may real account is banned in insta forex why not conform sir please help me i am very poor man i am mange in some dollar and invest in insta forex

Srecko Maduna,
Croatia,
Dec 20, 2010,

Instaforex is the best broker.I not have any problem with deposit , withdraw or trade.Also I work like introducing broker with instaforex and not have any problem receive comission, infact withdraw comission is instant

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. IBs have a vested financial interest in a company.

Ammar Saeed,
Faisabad, Pakistan,
Jan 9, 2014,

Hi instaforex was good company but in past now i its not doing good i am working in the forum account and my withdraw is delay when i asked form the company and demand my earning and i tell the insta account number to the company then insta disabled my account and and no any reason give to me why my account is disable.

muhammad razif,
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
May 25, 2019,

for ccy trade is ok, but for indice trade is disable for a reason of technical problem that wasted my time as a trader. if your broker dont have a liquidity just dont offer that indice pair that you are wasting a time of traders like me. your reason for a technical problem is not acceptable
KHK,
, Malaysia,
Jan 7, 2013,

Instaforex – beware margin account is not protected and you can lose above your account balance

Is this irresponsibility and a breach of the contractual agreement and the licence agreement?

Dear Fellow Traders

Background – on 2 Jan’13 00:29, I have 3 open sell transactions (GBPUSD) in my account. A withdrawal of US150x was then made and the bonus amount of US$39x was deducted. They were recognized by the System and both amounts were deducted from the account balance. After the withdrawal, there was still enough equity margins and no other transactions could be made as the System was shut down for the holidays. The System was reactivated sometime around 2 Jan’13 09:00 and the 3 sell transactions were stopped out resulting in a loss of US$39x. The earlier withdrawal of US$150x (bonus excluded) were added back and my account balance is now reduced to US$111x. Separately, if the withdrawals had not been accepted by the System, the open transactions would not have been stopped out and the net position would be in profits as the price subsequently dropped.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I just encountered a situation where my open trades were not closed by broker’s MT4 system resulting in a loss which is above my account balance. As a result, my margins for these trades (US$12x) were also wiped off and my resultant net account balance is US$39x negative.

The broker’s office was closed from 31 Dec’12 8pm (UTC + 2) to 1 Jan’13. It was only reopened for business on 2 Jan’13, 9 am (UTC + 2). By then the price had moved significantly and that’s when the above open transactions were closed at losses after wiping off the margin. Due to the negative balance of US$39x, my withdrawal earlier in the day was held back and used to compensate the US$39x loss.

Isn’t the broker aware that the Asian market is in session earlier. Is it fair for the broker to pass on the risk to the traders just because the broker shuts down its system for the holidays. Now who should bear the risk and loss incurred by us traders!

The leverage amount and maintenance of margins are fundamental requirements in forex. What’s the purpose then of determining the leverage amount and computing the `free margin’ continuously if they are not complied. These parameters once determined and set upfront are to assist the trader to manage the quantum of his trading lots in relation to the equity and some form of capital protection in the margin floats. But if the trader can lose his margin and on top of that additional losses like in my case, who should bear the responsibility!

Have contacted their support a few times and they do not acknowledge them. Their reply is:-

Broker’s Reply - According to Agreement point 3.15.5. In normal market conditions the Company guarantees, that after the closing of the last position on the account the balance and assets of 0% - 10% margin will remain, which is necessary for maintaining that last forced position closing. The Company reserves a right to recover the negative account balance of a client with the funds on the second client's account, if the balance has turned negative in the result of a strong price movement (as a rule, in cases described in the paragraph 5.9.)

The Clause above states that in normal market conditions, the Company guarantees …………… the 0%-10% margin will remain……… . What’s the meaning of `guarantee’ and in `normal market conditions’. It would defeat the purpose if they fail to ensure the 0_10% amount is maintained. Might as well don’t guarantee. Legally, the above clauses seem to contradict but the word `guarantee’ itself would take precedence and should be binding.

I say the broker has a moral and legal responsibility and should bear the losses. Would anyone like to share his views and experience. Would we be able to check with the Ministry that issues the license. I believe these should be spelt out in the license or the financial laws of the country in which the license was issued to the broker.

Note – separately, if the withdrawal (and bonus amount) had not been recognized by the System the above stop-out would not have happened. For consistency, the withdrawals (and bonus) should be added back and taken into account to determine whether there had been a stop-out. Otherwise, we have the current scenario of win lose, ie the broker wins and I lose.

KHK

Zulen,
Malaysia,
Dec 31, 2009,

They closed my trades without reasons and changed everything in the acc history. GREAT in GAMES! SCAM!

Thiva,
KL, Malaysia,
Jan 24, 2012,

hey guys, check this out..
I get this from instaforex customer support

instaforex.com/forexpeacearmy.php

Review Moderation Team Note: How nice of InstaForex to post links to libel on their website.

They also fail to mention that InstaForex had an advertising contract with the FPA at the time the FPA Scam Investigation began. At first, they promised to cooperate and provide evidence. After they refused to provide a single piece of evidence, there was a scam finding, the ad contract was cancelled, and the FPA refunded the unused portion of the ad contract.

So, instead of blackmailing InstaForex for money, the FPA demanded that InstaForex pay money owed to traders or provide evidence to show that the money wasn't owed. InstaForex promised evidence and then gave none.

Instead of only putting scam findings against companies that don't buy ads at the FPA, the FPA cancelled an ad contract and refunded unused ad money to InstaForex.

InstaForex is a scam. The anti-FPA page on their site shows that they are also liars.

wansuharuzi,
Malaysia,
Jul 11, 2018,

I have been scammed by instaforex

My mistakes because I did not referred to the reviews. I made wire transfer in order to deposite my account (5934096) since 20th.June 2018 last month. But until now (12th. July 2018), my account has not been deposited yet. The amount is usd1500. Stay away. They are scammers. I will post my case to all forex forums until they give my money back.

sohail anwar,
lahore, Pakistan,
Oct 31, 2014,

sir i have problem instaforex many time block my account or when i say unblock then they say you talking antifroud so when i send email to then they say sorry i cant unblock your account so plz tell me what i do even they dont tell me why they block my instaforex account,

Nurhuda Hendra S.,
May 19, 2010,

I have good experiences with this broker. Definitely, not the best out there, but still it's good for me. The live support is responsive, always replying my question, and always has the solution for the question. The deposit/withdrawing is fast, accurate, and sometime you have to wait for one day, but it will just come to your account at the end. The platform is not the best, the spread is definitely not the best, the execution is sometimes delayed, re-quoted..But since i'm not a scalper trader, those are not problems for me.

I think they are just as good as i need.

Alexandra,
Tbilisi, Georgia,
Jul 17, 2013,

Instaforex continues scamming people,they are not withdrawing clients money on their accounts,at firs they removed my 141$ from my account,then asking to submit documents and after submission they block account and you will never see your money.

i was asking FOR HELP AND ATTENTION FROM THEM BUT NO ONE CAME FOR HELP,I SENT THEM EVEN NOTARIAL SIGNED DOCUMENTS BUT THEN THEY BLOCKED ACCOUNT!!!

For start they said that this happens because of Liberty Reserve closing BUT I use skrill,PayPal - anyway they act like don't here any voice or problem!

Their Russian support disappeared,also support don't uses names any more + last years contacting support was easier now I think they have fired big part of staff and step by step they are getting to declare "bankruptcy" and eat peoples money!

Insta Forex's history is finished!
1 more broker will stay in Past!
Just the question is: how much this will cost for people?!
SO WHEN YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE RE-SHARE AND SHOW IT TO EVERYONE DON'T LET THEM TO STEAL PEOPLES MONEY!!!!

Ahmad Naser,
Amman, Jordan,
Sep 13, 2014,

For me instaforex is giving me prizes and i did make earn profits through this prize bonus and i did withdraw my profits and got them in the same day request my profits
instaforex is trusted broker

Arsalan tahir,
punjab, Pakistan,
Sep 13, 2013,

insta forex is totally scam broker so i suggest you don't waste you time and money for today proof check this it's happened with me today when i withdraw my profit from my investment ..

Anjas,
Dec 5, 2010,

Instaforex is terrible! They erase my stoploss while the chart got reverse. I got big loss only in minutes. Beware!

Bao Long Of MT5,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Jan 15, 2014,

Hello, just want to write my review of Insta, but not that much or detailed or fully.

This is purely objective not because I got bonus from Insta but based on my experience. Just to provide peoples more detail about the true condition in this particular thing..

I just trade with bonus plus little deposit there and everything went smoothly so far and I know there are traders who only use forum bonus but they have gotten hundred dollars so far.

This link explains everything I want to say.

Thank you for FPA to show my review and be objective and neutral about the situation.

saifmas,
malaysia,
Jan 4, 2009,

they are really unhonest broker i ever seen.please ont waste your money for this scammer.they are really twister.

OKRAM,
IMPHAL,MANIPUR, India,
Apr 28, 2012,

Insta fx is almost fine to trade,but sometimes not convenient in recovering passwords.

John,
Sweden,
Apr 9, 2009,

Thank you, thank you, thank you - So Very Much!

As a real newbie in this game, I have carefully searched the internet, for a broker who is, at the same time honest, have tight spreads - and one who don't mind scalpers.

A week ago, I stumbled over InstaForex, who seemed to meet these criterias - moreover - they offer an accout, with no spreads at all.

After testing a few days with a demo account - with nice gains - and some loses, I decided yesterday, that I would go live with a hard earned 400$.

Eager but tired after a hard days work - and a hard nights computer looking, I uploaded my documents, and tried to transfer money from my credit card, to get started trading.
Fortunately, the transaction went wrong somehow.

Still unsuspecious, I calmed down and decided to take the slower option of wire transfer.

Well I went on making the transfer thought my bank account -
again I was more lucky than I deserve to be - due to the easter holidays, the transfer could not be made until a few days later.

I went to sleep ancious to get started making money with this phenomenal broker. And then this morning I waked up with a terrible suspicion - What if they turn out to be scammers?

After only a few minuted of searching, I came over Fores piece army - and the scamming allert.

I managed to stop my transaction of 400$ and now have a second change, to hook up with an "honest" broker - mayby with not so promissing spreads :-) Thanks to you guys!

This is what I'we learned :
Never make desicions regarding money when you are exhausted.
Do the homework and read every review you can possible find before trusting anyone on the internet

actually I did read a promissing review on a site named Top Forex brokers - but after all, it might as well have been the folks from instaForex who made the rating themselves

Kind Regards
John

Dedy,
Sep 2, 2010,

Today my request withdrawal not yet processed too. With forced, I will posting at FPA and forex forum with my screen shot.
Because my request withdrawal today also Refund again.

Withdrawn amount: 650.00 USD
Sum to be paid: 650.00 USD
Recipient's comment: please process my withdrawal soon
(REFUND)

Withdrawn amount: 250.00 USD
Sum to be paid: 250.00 USD
Recipient's comment: please process my withdrawal soon
(REFUND)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Withdrawn amount: 216.00 USD
Sum to be paid: 216.00 USD
Recipient's comment: WHY MY WITHDRAWAL ALWAYS REFUND? PLEASE PROCESSED
(NOT YET ALSO PROCESSED)

Please improved the finance work, BAD SERVICE

Hercu,
greece,
May 22, 2010,

First of all I would like to make a comment by reading this website forum. on forums like this you can see few pple lost their money and blaim the broker. yes it is always not our fault it is the broker. other cases there was some troubles in deed. in other cases pple just do not like any company and talk trash just because they can. I even saw one of the biggest fx brokers called scam. So i think one thing must be cleared. When you call some one scam that is serious thing. some said they are not regulated well get your facts straight before you post here. I agree on FPA that all companies should have better policy and better support. Just because you grow up in volume fast and dawning, that does not mean traders have to pay for it. But looking seriously if some one have let's say 20k customers and 5-6 are not happy, can you call the company scam? no. they need to train their employee and improve their services yes. So if FPA want to remain really serious website what it used to be BE OBJECTIVE do not make conclusions. Every company have their screw ups I am trader over 7 years, I can tell you some things about saxo bank one of the best fx providers? can I call them scam? no, how about ACM one of the best as well swiss broker , can we call them scam as well? definitely not. So my point is guys chill out. If you start wet your feet in forex market make sure you do not treat it as gamble but treat it as an investment. if you are scalping then choose brokers wisely that will actual provide you what you need. there is NO company that have 100% satisfied customers.

Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA never labels a company as a scam unless there is an FPA investigation or a regulator files serious charges. In this case, InstaForex promised to cooperate with an FPA Scam Investigation and to provide their own evidence. They would not cooperate and never provided any of the promised evidence. Everything InstaForex needs to do to have the scam finding lifted is detailed in the finding.

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Sep 1, 2017,

SCAM by Instaforex.com. They lure the clients by offering startup bonus and referral programs and then freeze the clients account at their own will w

Instaforex.com is totally a SCAM. They set a trap by giving you a free $500 bonus and project as if you can withdraw money if you make profit out of it and trading a volume at least 3 times worth of bonus amount. However, they freeze your account if you make profit. I made more than 10% profit in a single day and the very next day they freeze my account, asking me to deposit real money. I fear the worst for the losers who will be motivated to deposit their real money with them, with no hopes to ever recover from them. I wasted my total time and effort with Instaforex.com. They are surely a SCAM.

Chris,
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic,
Jan 27, 2013,

I created an account but never funded.

Since then i get at least one newsletter per day, trying to sell me some kind of bonus so i deposit.

I contacted support 4 times to cancel those newsletters, still receiving it.

Not really sure who would ever put money on a site, who behaves like an online casino. Aggressively pushing bonuses to get customers to deposit.

As Poker Pro this concept is very familiar, every Poker site or online casino does that. The goal is always the same, the client should lose their money to the house then (via Rake in Poker, or Odds in Casinos)

Forex Conclusions,
München, Germany,
Jan 7, 2014,

I posted a review about InstaForex at the website Forex Conclusions using different sources (among others information from FPA).

The conclusion to the review was not very positive and I got following comment from "Gertrude" from Insta on the website:

"Hello, This is Gertrude, a PR Manager of InstaForex and I would like to request this post (put link) to be deleted in your website because it contains defamatory materials which are not true and contains no facts to prove their words and this is just a part of our marketing policy. Once you’ve deleted it please contact me in my email at ifx.gertrude@gmail.com. Thank you."

I didn't delete the post of course, but asked for details from Gertrude about what parts of the review was "defamatory" and not based on facts.

We believe this reaction is very much in line with the discussions FPA has had with InstaForex and hope we will get an answer from InstaForex.

The discussion can be found here:

Thanks to FPA for a great site!

Dennis Tan,
JB, Malaysia,
Feb 4, 2014,

leads to a profit higher than 10% of the initial deposit, the Company reserves the right to use correction of such trade financial result in the size proportionate to the difference of the above mentioned prices in pips, by means of deducting the funds with the comment "Clause 5.12. correction". They deducted my profits USD 267.17

Derrick,
Brooklyn, NY,
Oct 28, 2010,

Knock it off with this scam talk. A lot of you need to look up the word "scam". Just because you suck at trading and you lost all your money doesn't mean that the broker is running a scam. Show me the proof!!!

Review Moderation Team Note: The proof is that InstaForex confiscated money from 2 traders. Their representatives to the FPA claimed that the 2 were really one person and that InstaForex would show proof. The 2 traders provided proof that they were separate individuals. InstaForex kept promising proof, but never provided anything.

Read the Scam Finding against InstaForex for more details.

emilysam,
Jul 23, 2012,

I have requested for fund withdraw on 19, July and according to their web, fund withdraw by moneybrooker will take 1-7 hours.But I am still waiting and today is 24th July. Their custom service told me that the information had been passed to their finance department to process. I have to wait and there is nothing I can do. I will update it later on if there is any progress.

Bao Long Of MT5,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Apr 24, 2014,

Just want to give information that some traders in here who claimed about their accounts got DEACTIVATED used bonus money and even though they didn't realize it but Insta think they abused the bonus program and there is an agreement for bonus program. So be careful with the guys like that, not even bucket shop disable accounts easily. Its just their unrealistic expectation to get a lot of money with bonus. Shame on them, they didn't dare to explain its bonus money from forum posting openly and pretended its their real money and they got robbed. I wish FPA makes a filter for traders who trade with real money and bonus money. Oh by the way, I'm not Insta staff, so that's another wrong thing from guy like inam who can only explode and cry without give the right information as he's wrong completely in his review plus like i said, some peoples in here hide the truth they use bonus money and pretend its their real deposit.

Thank you again for FPA to show up my review, just want to give the real situation in here objectively without being emotional

Sylvester Augustine,
Sep 7, 2013,

Wow, wow, wow ........ talk about "gut feel". I was sooooo impressed with their website & numerous awards that I opened an account with them TODAY. They just looked so so so squeaky clean that something deep inside of me said "well what do I have to lose by checking them out on FPA before I transfer funds. It's just a quick formality and will just take me a few more minutes anyway." Man was I flabbergasted when I logged into FPA and saw SCAM. Then I read the first dozen comments and I just thanked God for directing me to the FPA site. Thank you ALL who have placed comments and saved me heartache. I've already ENOUGH of pain with the SHARKS AT FXGM. Stay away from these swines. cum of the earth bastards!!!!

russia,
Dec 9, 2008,

i have allready trade with instaforex company for a long time and have no claim at all. i think this is the best broker and the most developed internet trading company.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: This review came from inside of InstaForex's offices. 5 star rating removed.

SEMARANG,
Nov 11, 2008,

Issue escalated to Traders Court FPA Scam Confirmation against InstaForex | GUILTY
i am the client of instaforex
i have lost my profit and my withdrawal has not been processed until now..
my name is yuli kusumawati my account number : 38229
i made long position 3 minutes before market closed on friday and i got $369
but now i lost my profit and the withdrawal has not been procesed yet until now..in my

MT4 my history of order and profit has disappeared..they're gone..
i really wonder why...but i still have the log of the transaction..:

04:57:30 '38229': instant order buy 3.00 AUDUSD at 0.6746 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

06:11:57 '38229': order #1627650 buy 3.00 AUDUSD at 0.6746 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.6899 closed

at price 0.6869

i have contacted LIVE SUPPORT,sent email to finance&chief.dealer but they all gave me

nothing..no solutive way...they only played "ping pong" on me...
finally the chief.dealer answer my email,he only said a very short senence:

"Dear sir.

Your order and your bonus were deleted
according bonus agreement.

You can withdraw sum deposited to your account
using the same method as you have deposited by"

i was shocked...i really wonder..coz i traded in fair way..i did not break any rules..
i insisted him to give me proof that i broke rule..but until now i did not get answer and

my money still in instaforex..
please help me get my money back sir..

yogyakarta,
Nov 13, 2008,

hello forexpeace army
i was scammed by instaforex, my case was just like yulia.
i "buy" with 3lot on AUD/USD when market was going to close, and when market opened on monday. i got alot of profit.
i got $445, so i made withdrawal request. but after waiting so long my withdrawal had not been processed.
and when i checked my MT4..i was surprised because in my MT4 there are not history of my order and my profit. that's really strange..
instaforex cheated on me..
i can't accept this cheating sir. i need your help indeed..
what should i do to return my profit?
i will be so please if you would help me..
thanks..
here is my log of transaction

My account :38237

06:00:28 '38237': order #1627657 buy 3.00 AUDUSD at 0.6746 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 closed at price 0.6891

if you could make it all clear i will be so happy..
thanx alot

Madrid, Spain (Really Peru),
Jul 17, 2014,

My trading experience with InstaForex has been incredible so far. My funds are increasing considerably and InstaForex gives me more benefits just for being its client, such as a good program of bonuses. I can increase my deposits up to 250%! Contests and campaigns are good to shape your style of trading and to have the opportunity to win a lot of valuable prizes. I recommend everybody to try this broker out.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This review was left from the same location that "InstaForex Stephanie" registered an FPA Forums account from. She used her instaforex.com email address to register the account.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

, Tajikistan (Really the offices of InstaForex in Russia),
Jan 15, 2015,

Fake complaint from an InstaForex employee.

bad ..... very very bad broker, I think, but I can wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 Star rating removed.

This negative review for 1LotSTP came from the offices of InstaForex in Russia.

The FPA is disappointed, but not surprised that the scammers at InstaForex would try to use the FPA's reviews to attack another broker, even a scam rated broker.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars and the review has been moved to InstaForex's review page.

Hamburg, Germany (Really InstaForex, Peru),
Nov 5, 2015,

I don't consider InstaForex as a scam. On the contrary, since I became its client, I could trade in forex market with just $1. Now, I have different accounts, all of them with a good amount of earnings.Customer client is great, very pending of me and my process as a trader.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. Of course this reviewer doesn't consider InstaForex to be a scam. That's because her salary is paid by InstaForex.

This is the second fake review left from the same location that "InstaForex Stephanie" registered an FPA Forums account from. She used her instaforex.com email address to register the account. In the first fake client review she left, Stephanie claimed to be "ZackFx, Madrid, Spain".

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Usman Ch,
Pakistan,
May 2, 2011,

Dear FPA Members!

I have requested for a withdrawal request of 300USD on 19apr from 1009747 account, But i dint received yet I have emailed them for several time, chat online even called them on phone but every time they say they will pass your
request to finance department.

My details are.

AC: 1009747
Amount: 300USD
Date: 19 Apr 2011

Note: I have been trading with this company for more than 6 months but i havent requested for a withdrawal as when ever i reach the top suddenly my account washes due to them so finally i thought of quitting the company and
get my remaining funds that are 300usd left but no use. I deposit and deposit but every time they refuse to give my money back till i lost again in my trades. Every time they say decline exchange etc, but i use same method for deposit and withdrawal.

I have all the evidence i can provide if needed further.

Regards.

Hilanista,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 12, 2012,

Hi, based on good reviews from other sites, i have decided to deposit in this s*** broker InstaForex thru wire transfer, and it says in their website wire transfer takes 2-4 days. O.K. now it has been 14 days and my account balance is still zeeeero. I have been in contact with their customer support almost every day for the past two weeks and all their replys were: what is your accont number, when did you, which method, send me scans,how did you......... and after these loads of questions they all answer me this: WAIT

I know InstaForex is classified as SCAM in FPA but it is just my luck that I did not land in FPA on the right time.
Now I just want my money back (I am dreaming you know) but what can I do, I am really pissed.
I think InstaForex is gonna go out of business in the nearest future.
Guys, watch out and don't let this happen to you.

Regards

Pravesh,
India, India,
Mar 26, 2013,

I have deposited funds in my trading account using moneybookers. After that when I was talking to their support team, I did not feel comfortable and realized that they are not good. So I requested them to cancel my deposit and refund the money to my moneybookers account directly. But they asked me to wait for the deposit to happen and then i should make a withdrawal.
When i made a withdrawal, they said it will take about 7 hours, and later they started saying that they have a right to hold the funds for 45 days as per their policy.
My deposit and withdrawal is from the same moneybookers account, so there is no question of money laundering or anything.
They just said that they have a clause where they can hold funds for 45 days if it is an money laundering case. When i tried to explain that there is no money laundering involved and it is very clear case, they said they don't need to give any explaination.
Reserved,
Canada, Canada,
Feb 27, 2018,

I saw their affiiate bonus of 3500 and i was sold like a fool. It was too good to be true. They stole my money. Withdrawal takes years to be able to take out money. THEY ARE A SCAM , DO NOT USE THEM

They will scam you!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM.

Anupong Chanchartreerat,
, Thailand,
Dec 23, 2013,

Hello, My trading account is 7145482 with instaforex. I was doing good tradings and i got some good profit. But when i sent the withdrawal date 12/09/2013. I also do not get withdrawals.I tried to contact them but The answer is to wait for the processing, which is a long time.They say We can't say exactly, as technical issue is exist at present time.I was cheated.

Taurai,
Oct 27, 2017,

won't process withdrawal due to bogus reasons

Scammers. They keep coming up with an excuse not to return my money to the credit card i used to deposit into Instaforex even though I have provided all the required documentation. I have sent utility bills, bank statement, telephone bill and they reject them all what else can I send? Also when I place the same trade on Instaforex and on another broker, there is hardly any profit on instaforex yet on the other broker the same trade has made lots of profit. Scammers, don't get duped out of your money by this scam broker you will be just giving it to thieves

Turkey,
Jan 13, 2018,

-Scammest broker I've ever seen.

they are saying they will give $3500 but it is not. they gave me just $1000. they said system is giving money automatically. and dont belive this. their account is just micro or nano account. in reality it's not 1000, 100 maybe even 10 dollars. And guess what I made profit with this account, first i have made a loss till 350. and after that i made that $350 more than $1250 and they just closed my open positions with a message "make deposit to continue to trade", "minimum deposit $100". there was no need to deposit when i'm losing right?

So;
-You need to trade at least 3 lots to withdraw 1 dollar. This makes nearly impossible to withdraw any good profit
-they are saying $3500 and it is not. they gave me just 1000
-they dare to close my open positions. I understand they have a point. but how can you touch my positions? maybe i'll add money huh? You'r proving that you will scam my real accounts too right?
-And your website is really bad, i'm trying but always getting error to upload new documents. so you won't give my earned money too huh?
-Actually this is good, you can be sure i'll not make any deposits.
-Scammest broker I've ever seen.

Yaounde, Cameroon,
Apr 27, 2019,

They deducted my 55.07$ with the pretext that the money was made with their star up bonus mean while the profit made with their bonus amounting to 155

INSTAFOREX IS A SCAM SYNDICATE
Honestly, I have work with a series of brokers but I want to say that instaforex looks a group of scammers who come together to scam its customers. What they call 1000$ no deposit bonus is the business plan for their scam game. First, they put in the clause 11 that you need to make 390lots before you can withdraw the bonus profit, what I did is that I managed the 1000$ carefully and made 390 lots and the 10% profit. When I deposited my 100$ and requested the bonus withdrawal, they told me that the 390 lots were to made after you deposit the 100$. There is no where that such a thing is stated in the agreement. Now I traded with the start bonus of 130$ + my 100$, made a total amount of 505$, tried to withdraw, they cancelled the bonuses amounting to 130$ and still rejected my withdrawal that I could not withdrawal part of the profit worked with bonuses. I then requested to withdraw my own deposit and the profit made with my money, the amount 219$ was deducted immediately after the request. The balance of 155$ which is the profit made from their bonuses remained in my account. I then tried to trade with the balance to see if I could make the 390 lots, but loss the 150$. 5 days after when I was expecting the 219$ to appear in my skrill account, they wrote to me saying that they are deducting 55.07$ as their bonus profit. Which means they sent back the 219$ to my account imaginarily before processing the withdrawal. This was 5 days after the amount was deducted from account. They have since deducted the 55.07$ and I decided to withdraw what they decided to give me. Can some one who is more experience in forex business tell me if this is right. I should recall that I had loss 100$ in another instaforex account earlier in trying to make 390 lots
Sep 3, 2017,

InstaForex Scan

InstaForex is a big scam they don't give you profit you make from trading with the bonus they give you and they freeze your account. When you deposit the required $100 they withdraw the profit you made from the fee bonus.

Jan,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Aug 7, 2014,

Me again ...

well ... instaforex took all my money as "clause 5.12"

5.12. When the price change, connected with the a difference between the instrument last price at market close and the instrument first price at market open, or connected with news release, leads to a profit higher than 10% of the initial deposit, the Company reserves the right to use correction of such trade financial result in the size proportionate to the difference of the abovementioned prices in pips, by means of deducting the funds with the comment "Clause 5.12. correction". In certain cases it is at the Company’s discretion to set the minimal profit change below a 10% level (of the initial deposit).

Because I got margin call several times during news releases. When I made new deposit !!! they immediately take all my money !!

This is so funny how poor they are .. they need to scam people for 300 Euros !!!!! Very poor ...

And my withdrawal from June 2014 was not processed of course. It is still pending

1st class cheaters !!!!!! Do not join !!!!!!!!!

2014-07-08 Instaforex support told me my withdrawal will be processed in maximum of 5 days since I ask for withrawal.

Its already 5 days and I still dont have money and live chat still "sorry for delay" and other plain talking

I rate scam for now, if I receive withdrawal I will inform you

2014-07-06 2Star Hello all, I am client of Instaforex too, unfortunately they dont want to withdraw my money.

a, They say bitcoin withdrawals beeing processed in 1-7 hours.

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/3zo4us

b, I asked to withdraw my money on 1st July 2014, until today 6th July 2014 I did not get my money.

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/3zo4k1

Everytime when I visit live chat I get response like: "Sorry for delay it will be processed soon" or "It will be processed today"

So I decided to contact them:

I recievied this funny reply: :D

BitCoin is still being processed by our Finance Department as they need further analysis

"Further analysis" ? I did not scalp. I earned my money by 1 position

!!!!!!!!!!!!! So looks like they dont want to pay my money, until than I advice not to join them, when I get my withdrawal will inform you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Review
Approved:

Joe,
Jun 3, 2010,

Only one short word for this company : SCAM !!!!
Go to hell with my money

Punjab, Pakistan,
Mar 21, 2020,

Instaforex is a fraud broker. dont deposit your money at this fraud broker

I have register my account at instaforex .my account number was 80777742.
My account was fully verified.
This scamming broker offering a bonus by posting at forex-pak.com.
I register my account there and post fore whole month.
After posting i have gotten bonus for trading.
I trade at bonus and get some profit.
When i was in profit .this vile broker make my account unverified.
When i ask that my account was verified.then they ask me to submit new documents.
I submit.but they rejected.
After 1 year i submit document again.and my account become verified again.
I start posting again at forum.
And i getting only 13 $ bonus by posting whole month.
I trade with that 13 $ and make 8 $ profit.
Then i decide to check withdrawal.
I submit withdrawal request of 5 $.
But request rejected.and my 5 $ added again in my trading account.
I continued my trading and earn 15 $ more profit.
Then i submit 10 $ withdrawal request.
Funds deducted from my account.
But soon added again in my account.
I asked about this.and they told me that you have an opening trade.therefore withdrawal rejected.
I trade again and earn total 52 $ profit.
Now i submit 50 $ withdrawal request.
And stop trading.
This POS broker make me waiting and after 24 hour his fraud broker disabled my account 80777742.
When i ask at live chat.they told me to contact antifraud department.
When i email them.
They duffers told me that when i register at forum for post, i accept conditions and in condition, it is clearly mention that we can close any account and refuse to pay profit.therefore we disable your account because we have the right.
When i ask them the reason.they have no reason to show.now they are not replying my emails.
This broker have not money as little as 50 $ to pay.how can it give you more withdrawals.
Stay away from this fraud broker. 100 % fraud.

D,
California,
Nov 26, 2008,

When I was getting started with my forex trading several months ago I was looking to fund an account and I came across Instaforex. They seemed to offer a lot of bells and whistles as far as benefits so I thought I would give it a shot.

When I attempted to fund my account with a credit card, not only did the charge appear in my statement with an unexpected extra $700 charge that was not reflected in the trading account balance (which they later attempted to pass off as a 'transaction fee' even though no such fee was ever mentioned beforehand), but they refused to cooperate one iota with any of my requests to rectify the situation. Additionally it was very suspicious that the charge was listed under some merchant name other than "Instaforex" and the merchant type was listed as "vehicle expense". This is what tipped me off that these people are not legitimate.

I opened a complaint with my credit card company and they took care if things from there. I can't claim that I have been scammed since I did not lose any money due to intervention by my credit card company, however it was definitely a very unpleasant experience. They tried calling my cell phone long distance several times in the middle of the night trying to talk me into staying with them using very broken English but I just hung up on them most of the time since the couple times I tried talking to them it was very clear my message was not getting through and they had other plans in mind for my money.

I didn't think to leave this review until I got the email which was sent out this morning about the scam they are running, so here I am adding fuel to the fire. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH INSTAFOREX OR YOU WILL GET BURNED.

Lolo,
Bangkok,
Dec 20, 2009,

Deposit, made 4 trades, last trade some profit and they make slippage 5 pips !!!! bastards! immediatelly closed account and withdrawal (had to wait 2 or 3 days).
Veru bad bucketshop.

Mohamed Salem,
cairo, Egypt,
Oct 11, 2019,

be ware

I entered into their one day contest with leverage 1:500 and made about 20 successful trades so they calculated my profits according to 1:10 leverage, I sent them a polite email to their dealer@instaforex.com as I was told and their answer was they don't see ant technical mistake and I shall check again.