ForexSignalsTurkey.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015
Turkish Language Site
ForexSignalsTurkey.com

Join live discussion of ForexSignalsTurkey.com on our forum

Turkey, Antalya,
Jul 26, 2008,

I didn't use the signal service.I did use 1 year the account management service.Performance was good.In the webpage they wrote real results.I can advise the account management service.
Turkey İstanbul,
Jun 12, 2008,

I have been for over 2 month with them and very pleased.Site sent very good daily signals.
Be a example for two last signal:
Buy Eur/Usd 1,5500 stop 1,5460 limit 1,5580 (this signal profit +80 pip)signal time, 11 june 2008 09:06 GMT
Buy Eur/Usd 1,5430 stop 1,5380 limit 1,5480
(this signal profit +50 pip)signal time, June 12 2008 20:24 GMT

This site account management service is really very good.May 2008 profit %10, june 2008 at the moment %6.

At present I am happy...

Turkey İzmir,
May 23, 2008,

I worked one year for a while with this firm .Account management performance goood.I didn't use their daily signals.
Turkey,
May 7, 2008,

I tried their signals for about 6 months now and the performance and the signals were quite good. They give a lot of signals for scalping (2-8) pip but also for long term signals it's not bad. The people working have quite some expierence and also can advise the right broker and plattform for certain trading strategies. Hopefully they will have the site in english as well soon.
Switzerland,
May 4, 2008,

This site quite popular amongst turkish speaking forex traders. The services they provide are good especially for traders who are in the market for short period of time (scalping). The only thing is that their website is not translated in turkish, but overall the service they provide is very helpful and honest I would say, they can be reached 24/7 and the performance of the signals are top. I opened an account through them, so they provide me with free signals.