WoodiesBars.com Review

Ken Wood

Formerly was WoodiesCCIClub.com

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
WoodiesBars.com

Join live discussion of WoodiesBars.com on our forum

Biggs,
Dec 22, 2007,

"We dont need no stinkin' Prices", this Guru Ken Woods is telling you to trade with no Prices! Its appealing to a newbie but Pro traders will recognize this CCI and its setups have no real merit in real life trading. Has anyone ever seen Woodies Tax Returns, if he really even trades? After all he is such a sweet, nice old men. Ive spend 3 years there, no more.

EDEDWARDS,
Near chicago,
Dec 17, 2007,

For a newbie highly recommended by a former newbie. i have avoided all the software scams and trading room scams and the expensive indicator scams. Go to the site and read everything sit in on the rooms and listen. It will take a newbie about 6 months to learn that you need to learn alot more. It will take another six months to learn that %85 of trading is psychological and not about entrys much.NO SOFTWARE PACKAGE AND 2 WEEK SEMINAR CAN MAKE ANYONE A TRADER.DO NOT TRADE UNTIL YOU CAN PAPER TRADE AN ACCOUNT WITH A CONSISTANT METHODOLOGY WITH SET STOPS AND TARGETS.Highest rating.

rambler,
Portland OR,
Nov 20, 2007,

I'm kinda glad some cant get the CCI to work for them, after all there has to be someone on the other side of the trade.

Andy,
AU,
Aug 28, 2007,

Just for a different point of view do a search for Dennis Bolze's blog "Traders paradise" (I won't post the link here) You may find all is not what it seems with "Woodie"

BTW - yes, I tried this ages ago and quite frankly gave it away pretty quick

Ralph Schwartz,
New York,
Aug 28, 2007,

I found this article doing a google search and there was a link from Trader's Paradise. I have little personal experience, but this article seems to be accurate. Here's the link: http://tuckerreport.com/articles/magic-indicator/
or just go to the website at www.tuckerreport.com and find the article on the right side. There are also a few CCI articles that hinted at problems with the way the indicator is being used.

costard,
London, UK,
Jul 19, 2007,

I’ve been trading options, then CFDs and spread-betting in shares and indices for about 20 years. Just as an amateur and sporadically as my job allowed and very part-time. I wasn’t spectacularly successful but I managed a profit. Last September after several months enforced inactivity due to work commitments I was about to start trading again when, by chance, I came across Woodie’s site. It stopped me dead in my tracks. I had been expecting to plunge straight back into trading the footsie as before but instead I stopped doing any trades at all. I went back to school. And wow what a school! What an amazing cornucopia of good sense, wisdom and insight in this one amazing website to explore. A week later I fired up my trading platform again. This time to learn how to recognize two of three of the simplest of Woodie’s with-trend patterns. By Christmas I went back into the market for real. Now I trade almost exclusively using Woodie’s CCI system in stocks, indices and just starting with Forex - which is how I found my way here to Felix’s invaluable site. My trading has never been easier or steadier nor, I’m sure, ultimately more lucrative. And quite amazingly everything on Woodie’s site it is FREE. What value. Go there please

Malcik,
Czech Republic,
May 18, 2007,

Very good site. It might take a while to figure out how to find things there but once you do, you won't regret. Woodie is a great mentor and his CCI trading system is something you can trade just about everywhere. I'm probably going to trade it on 60min Forex charts.

Lucki,
Marlin, Tx,
Apr 20, 2007,

Excellent documentation on his site and made a true believer out of me on the CCI, am still learning, but will be there one day !

Tommy,
Queensland, Australia,
Apr 13, 2007,

Lots of archive and useful information to help you to be a real profitable trader. In Woodies club you don't hear BS and garbage like from Wayne McDonell, and it's all free to learn!! I really enjoy the helpful resources provided there. So far this is the best site about trading I've ever been to.

W.P.,
Boston, MA,
Mar 22, 2007,

Someone once told me on a trading forum that *any* technical analysis indicator could make you a successful trader... *if* you knew all of its nuances, strengths and weaknesses. Woody's CCI club is evidence of this concept, as him and his long time members really are successful traders, using mostly this one indicator. That being said, don't expect to get success overnight by hanging out on their forums and chat rooms. You will have to sort through the pages of documents they have, watch them trade live in the chat room, and spend several months studying the CCI diligently. Only then, you will have the same success as they do. These guys are really genuine, as they freely give out their information... they do not need to take your money in order to support themselves. However, expect to do a lot of studying.