WoodiesBars.com Review

Ken Wood

Formerly was WoodiesCCIClub.com

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
WoodiesBars.com

Join live discussion of WoodiesBars.com on our forum

W.P.,
Boston, MA,
Mar 22, 2007,

Someone once told me on a trading forum that *any* technical analysis indicator could make you a successful trader... *if* you knew all of its nuances, strengths and weaknesses. Woody's CCI club is evidence of this concept, as him and his long time members really are successful traders, using mostly this one indicator. That being said, don't expect to get success overnight by hanging out on their forums and chat rooms. You will have to sort through the pages of documents they have, watch them trade live in the chat room, and spend several months studying the CCI diligently. Only then, you will have the same success as they do. These guys are really genuine, as they freely give out their information... they do not need to take your money in order to support themselves. However, expect to do a lot of studying.

EDEDWARDS,
Near chicago,
Dec 17, 2007,

For a newbie highly recommended by a former newbie. i have avoided all the software scams and trading room scams and the expensive indicator scams. Go to the site and read everything sit in on the rooms and listen. It will take a newbie about 6 months to learn that you need to learn alot more. It will take another six months to learn that %85 of trading is psychological and not about entrys much.NO SOFTWARE PACKAGE AND 2 WEEK SEMINAR CAN MAKE ANYONE A TRADER.DO NOT TRADE UNTIL YOU CAN PAPER TRADE AN ACCOUNT WITH A CONSISTANT METHODOLOGY WITH SET STOPS AND TARGETS.Highest rating.

rambler,
Portland OR,
Nov 20, 2007,

I'm kinda glad some cant get the CCI to work for them, after all there has to be someone on the other side of the trade.

Tommy,
Queensland, Australia,
Apr 13, 2007,

Lots of archive and useful information to help you to be a real profitable trader. In Woodies club you don't hear BS and garbage like from Wayne McDonell, and it's all free to learn!! I really enjoy the helpful resources provided there. So far this is the best site about trading I've ever been to.

CTguy,
CT, USA,
Sep 30, 2008,

I have been trading full time tor the past 14 years.... It wasn't til the last 6 that I began to make consistent $$$.
It's not because of some "magic method" or "special indicator"... it's because I finally became "in-tune" with some simple indicators, and recognized some set-ups that WORK FOR ME!!
That's it... NO MAGIC!
I just happen to use some of Woodies CCI indicators along with simple support & resistance, along with other simple set-ups that I recognize that are coming on! The reality is that my set-ups are mostly "trader psychology"... I just know what to look for, what the reaction will be, and I learned how to trade it!!
It's really that simple.... NOW!
Do I make a million $$$?... NO!
Do I live well?.... YOU BET!
SO... with all that said.... my advice is this.... ANYTHING will work for YOU, if you take the time to learn it, internalize it, and make it your own!
Whatever makes YOU comfortable... will work!
BUT, here's the biggie.... YOU NEED TO WORK AT IT!
TWEAK IT, and INTERNALIZE IT!!
Look..., Woodies CCI is FREE... IT works, but ONLY IF YOU DO!!
SO, please.... don't say that you got "screwed" and that "something doesn't work"... just because YOU DIDN'T!!
Any trading methodology will work for you... BUT, only if you work on learning it.....
Good Luck, God Bless, and above all.... Keep your loses SMALL!!

costard,
London, UK,
Jul 19, 2007,

I’ve been trading options, then CFDs and spread-betting in shares and indices for about 20 years. Just as an amateur and sporadically as my job allowed and very part-time. I wasn’t spectacularly successful but I managed a profit. Last September after several months enforced inactivity due to work commitments I was about to start trading again when, by chance, I came across Woodie’s site. It stopped me dead in my tracks. I had been expecting to plunge straight back into trading the footsie as before but instead I stopped doing any trades at all. I went back to school. And wow what a school! What an amazing cornucopia of good sense, wisdom and insight in this one amazing website to explore. A week later I fired up my trading platform again. This time to learn how to recognize two of three of the simplest of Woodie’s with-trend patterns. By Christmas I went back into the market for real. Now I trade almost exclusively using Woodie’s CCI system in stocks, indices and just starting with Forex - which is how I found my way here to Felix’s invaluable site. My trading has never been easier or steadier nor, I’m sure, ultimately more lucrative. And quite amazingly everything on Woodie’s site it is FREE. What value. Go there please

Malcik,
Czech Republic,
May 18, 2007,

Very good site. It might take a while to figure out how to find things there but once you do, you won't regret. Woodie is a great mentor and his CCI trading system is something you can trade just about everywhere. I'm probably going to trade it on 60min Forex charts.

Analyst,
Brampton,
Jan 1, 2011,

Woodies patterns = price patterns.
If u get to learn whats the price pattern behuind woodies setup, u u will very well be able to trade naked. but if u feel price confuses u or u find it hard to find patterns in price action.. start with cci. after u took the trade.. tally it with the price patterns.. u will improve.
My suggestion is for better trading. I have no inflated ego, either for or against Wodie.
but yeah, as there is a livchat room, the moderators can help with ur practise.
although i wont recommend buyin xpensive dvd's and stuff as most of it u will find fre on internet.. just do a bit of hard work.

Dan CO,
United States,
Jun 28, 2006,

I hung out in woodies room fall of 2005. I think he is a real genuine guys that gives a ton of help for free. Does the CCI work? I believe it does although I couldn't make it work for me. I don't believe I gave it enough time to learn. Now I believe you can hang out in the room and don't even have to have hotcomm. Worth a look definitely.

Pip Harvester,
Malaysia,
Jun 10, 2006,

For Aggressive short term traders that would like to scalp the FX market between 10-25 pips in as little as 5-15 mins, this site is good. Specifically, learn how to use Woodies CCI method on CCI 6 & 14; learn its Trend line break on indicator (not price bars) Free education. Discretionary method.