GOMarkets.com Review

Formerly GoMarkets.com.au

Updated: Dec 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GOMarkets is a forex broker. GO Markets offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. GOMarkets.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

GOMarkets.com

Regulators: ASIC #AFSL 254963
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (200+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of GOMarkets.com on our forum

Al,
Toronto, Canada,
Apr 1, 2013,

GoMarkets along with VantageFX(who seems to be a white label of GO), have cancelled over $2000 of profits that I've made on 3 trading accounts. A total of 3 accounts, 1 with GO and 2 Vanatage have had all profits reversed.

The profits were made over a 6 month period, from October 2012 - March 2013.

Cancelling profits older than a few days is what I would consider a SCAM.

In forex if we don't know that the profits we made are safe at least after a reasonable amount of time, then what is the point of trading, when the broker can just decide to cancel all your profits.

The broker will not respond when I asked them to reverse all trade cancellations.

I am honestly surprised this broker is getting anything over a SCAM rating, it looks like there are many more like me who got their profits canceled.

Robert,
North Sea, Germany,
Mar 30, 2013,

Start up guys, it is a WAR now! Stand up and fight against these SCAMMERS in all possible ways! Do not let them to have an Exit, no matter where in this World! We have nothing (more) to lose!

2013-03-281Star Here the same! They have stolen me several thousand of EURO!

We will fight them, beat them, do not let them escape!

Samo,
Costabona, Slovenia,
Mar 29, 2013,

Very interesting!

2013-03-281Star When requesting a withdrawal, I recieved an accusatory e-mail from Go Markets, saying my trading was illegal? Well, I tell you, it is not illegal, I was just making profit. They freeze my account, and soon took all my profits I made. They took the profits I made months ago! Now my balance is showing less that I deposited. I am already in contact with my lawyer, and ASIC. My opinion: Go Markets is making money taking positions against their customers, so when there is a client making profit, they lose - this is a very known scam practice of market makers. When you will deposit some money to Go Markets, just know that they look at those funds as already their money. There will be no peace in my heart untill this company is shot down, and I will make all in my power to legally finished them.

avlis,
slovenia, Slovenia,
Mar 28, 2013,

Don't open trading account with GO MARKETS
They blocked the accounts and illegally stole my earnings
Broker GO MARKETS is a scam ... and I fell into their trap.
after several months of trading. They wrote me that I abused the market
If I really abused the market, it must be notified within 24 hours.
Daily Confirmation did not appear that the my trading is something wrong
GO Markets are regulated in Australia by ASIC and hold an AFS Licence (254963).
I believe that this is an institution that give permission to work, they would never forgive such theft

EJ,
, Indonesia,
Mar 27, 2013,

I opened an account with them almost a year ago, and now I have my trading account suspended due to EA usage that creates "problem", which is not true.
I have used the very same EA and trading strategies on other brokers without problem. If the EA really created the problems they said the EA did, I don't think it will last for almost a year.
They won't listen to my e-mails, and took a huge chunk of my money away. I don't think it is fair for them to remove transactions that already happened many months ago.
Here I thought I was the only one, and I was actually surprised to see this happened to many others too, is this how regulated brokers do their work?
Please stay away at all cost. I have lost almost a year's worth of work.

Jake,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Mar 27, 2013,

I have been watching this thread with interest. I have been trading with GoMarkets since last year and became worried after learning of all the accounts that had been frozen.

I put in a withdrawal request last week to withdrawal a portion of my account balance. My concerns grew when I did not recieve a reply and my funds never arrived after a couple of days.

I have now received an email from GoMarkets advising that my account has been frozen. They have also stated that even my initial capital is frozen and that I am prevented from making any withdrawals from my account.

My advice to everyone who has an account with GoMarkets is GET YOUR MONEY OUT NOW AND LEAVE THIS SCAM BROKER. I received nothing but excellent service up until now, but I was misled and have been ripped off. Get out now while you can and warn as many people as you can about this scam broker.

Thomas,
Munich, Germany,
Mar 26, 2013,

They suspended my account for some investigation. Today I got an email of their investigation results. They canceled all my profits and left alone the loser trades. Now my balance is negative! This should be a warning for you. Stay away from this broker.

William,
Mar 26, 2013,

This GOmarkets and the sister company Vantage is total SCAM. When you a reasonable profit from them, they will declare your trades were illegal. All the trade are opened and closed at target prices. Furthermore, their severs allows all these trades to be opened and closed. To all the traders out their, please join hand to find these SCAM brokers. It is to protect ourselves.

Steve,
Victoria, Australia,
Mar 25, 2013,

Been with Go for years, made profits on the account, building it up slowly slowly over time. Now they freeze the entire account, deposit the lot. Pending some investigation that will take 3 month, unless I sign a form that says they are obsolved of all responisbility and giving up my profits to them.

Trouble is the FX industry with these kind of brokers is that even when you win, you still can't win.

Martin Jones,
Mar 24, 2013,

GO BROKE -Use GO markets, i am a long term client of GO markets and have lost a substantial amount of money with them in the past, did i ever get a phone call to ask if they could assist, No , but hey thats OK as trading is my responsibility and i accepted the risks . Fast forward to 2013 , i have started making profits - they then call me and say they are going to review all of my trades and annul the ones they say i gained using some sort of EA, they keep asking about an EA ,and claiming that it is illegal. I do use a tool that can place multiple trades, during News events but i press the button. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT , open an account with GO markets EVER , unless you wish to donate your hard earned money to them. I am engaging private legal services and also reporting to ASIC, As far as i am concerned " THIS IS THEFT" From the comments below it looks like they are not paying anybody who makes money with them. GO MARKETS = GO BROKE.